Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 4:00 am
Chi Kamisori
jinnyskeans

[OCC: Wanna start a fight scene or just keep things peaceful or what?]

[OOC: I'm up for a fight scene]  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:40 pm
jinnyskeans
Chi Kamisori
jinnyskeans

[OCC: Wanna start a fight scene or just keep things peaceful or what?]

[OOC: I'm up for a fight scene]

[OOC: Do you care to start?]  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:47 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho watched Dmitry as he shot the ball through the net successfully. He didn't think there was much of a problem with the ball rolling over to some student, probably older, but it didn't seem to be a bother. Apparently this student was a hothead who liked to cause problems, because he walked over to Dmitry and stole his ball when he threw it in the air, throwing it at the white haired boy's feet. Jericho scoffed, how childish. He stood and watched to see how Dmitry would react.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:59 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho watched Dmitry as he shot the ball through the net successfully. He didn't think there was much of a problem with the ball rolling over to some student, probably older, but it didn't seem to be a bother. Apparently this student was a hothead who liked to cause problems, because he walked over to Dmitry and stole his ball when he threw it in the air, throwing it at the white haired boy's feet. Jericho scoffed, how childish. He stood and watched to see how Dmitry would react.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Dmitry's usually light smile disappeared as he furrowed his brow lightly at the aggressive manner. "Is there a problem?" he questioned with a darker tone than normal. Normally he was a very cheerful person, but he wasn't a pushover and Dmitry didn't tolerate rudeness.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:11 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho smiled a bit, not that it was very big and no one was paying attention. He was glad Dmitry was no push over and would stand up for himself. He was a boxer anyway, Jericho was sure he could fight. The other slightly bigger male looked down at Dmitry, "No, no problem at all, I just wanted to make sure your ball stayed where it belongs this time." He says loudly and tauntingly. Jericho didn't like him, he was arrogant.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:25 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho smiled a bit, not that it was very big and no one was paying attention. He was glad Dmitry was no push over and would stand up for himself. He was a boxer anyway, Jericho was sure he could fight. The other slightly bigger male looked down at Dmitry, "No, no problem at all, I just wanted to make sure your ball stayed where it belongs this time." He says loudly and tauntingly. Jericho didn't like him, he was arrogant.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Dmitry glared up at the other student before assessing the larger male, over cocky, most likely slow on his feet, with that Dmitry decided that if things got physical there wouldn't be much of a problem. "No need to be a p***k," he replied, his brother who lived near Princeton had taught him a few English insults an what they meant.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:39 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho raised a brow, watching the two students bicker. This was stupid, he thought, but not on Dmitry's part. He found himself growling when the other boy pushed at Dmitry's shoulder with more force than need be, "Ah, did I bother you when I caught your ball? Poor dear." He teased meanly.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:55 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho raised a brow, watching the two students bicker. This was stupid, he thought, but not on Dmitry's part. He found himself growling when the other boy pushed at Dmitry's shoulder with more force than need be, "Ah, did I bother you when I caught your ball? Poor dear." He teased meanly.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "No it is your childish behavior that is bother me," Dmitry growled in response, the shove lacked the force he was used to so it did little to knock him off balance instead he shoved back with equal force. It was jerks like this that made him start taking boxing lessons, Dmitry just got tried of seeing others get pushed around.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:06 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

The bully is surprised that Dmitry pushes him back and raises a brow, "Ha, you think you've got something on me?" His smooth voice taunts, inviting a fight. He pushes with much more force, stepping up in front of Dmitry and looks down at him. Jericho frowns, ready to jump in if he needed too, though he wasn't a fighter like Dmitry. He'd been in fights before, he was sure he could handle some obnoxious student.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:39 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

The bully is surprised that Dmitry pushes him back and raises a brow, "Ha, you think you've got something on me?" His smooth voice taunts, inviting a fight. He pushes with much more force, stepping up in front of Dmitry and looks down at him. Jericho frowns, ready to jump in if he needed too, though he wasn't a fighter like Dmitry. He'd been in fights before, he was sure he could handle some obnoxious student.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Giving a short laugh Dmitry replied with a challenging tone, "Maybe I do, it does not take much to be better than a arrogant boy vho thinks he is the best thing in the world." He didn't bother with shoving back again, Dmitry didn't start fight he only finished them. Acting on second nature Dmitry brought his left foot forward and stood in the basic boxing stance, hands ready incase this moron decided to throw a punch.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:20 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

The male frowned at the insult, "Vho, huh? Ah, you're not from around here are you. You've got a funny accent. Like Dracula, 'I vant to suck your vlood!'" he laughed. Jericho's scowl deepened, but still did not come to Dmitry's aid. This was his fight, and he didn't need to give the bully any other reason to make fun of him, but it sure had pissed him off. The other student tilted his head at the fighting stance and laughed, "So you wanna fight do ya? I'm sure I can handle that." He balled his hand into a fist and threw the first punch, it headed toward Dmitry's nose. Jericho felt himself tense up, he fought the urge to pummel the other to the ground.

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:23 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

The male frowned at the insult, "Vho, huh? Ah, you're not from around here are you. You've got a funny accent. Like Dracula, 'I vant to suck your vlood!'" he laughed. Jericho's scowl deepened, but still did not come to Dmitry's aid. This was his fight, and he didn't need to give the bully any other reason to make fun of him, but it sure had pissed him off. The other student tilted his head at the fighting stance and laughed, "So you wanna fight do ya? I'm sure I can handle that." He balled his hand into a fist and threw the first punch, it headed toward Dmitry's nose. Jericho felt himself tense up, he fought the urge to pummel the other to the ground.

User Image

jinnyskeans

The hit was slow, and poorly done, Dmitry saw it coming a mile away.He smirked at the attempted hit before instantlyly ducking, he countered with a jab, careful to avoid the other's jaw, no need to break it. Dmitry's expression darkened even farther, whenever he stepped into the ring or got intop a fight he became a completely different person. Someone more aggresive, that switch scared is family and friends at first, but over time they got used to it. His jab landed on the taller student's cheekbone, instantly Dmitry pulled his hand back and waited for any response from the male.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:37 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho watched closely as the scene went down. The other male was surprised and taken back by the dodge and hit. He growled and swung again, but still missed due to Dmitry's quickness. Jericho sighed, thinking this was enough, and walked to Dmitry's side, "I suggest you walk away. Coach will be around any minute now, and you'll get in trouble as well as lose the fight." The bully growled and shrugged, "This isn't over, Russian." He spat as he walked away. Jericho smiled softly at Dmitry, "Good job, Dmitry. Don't let those kind of guys get to you."

User Image

jinnyskeans

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:04 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho watched closely as the scene went down. The other male was surprised and taken back by the dodge and hit. He growled and swung again, but still missed due to Dmitry's quickness. Jericho sighed, thinking this was enough, and walked to Dmitry's side, "I suggest you walk away. Coach will be around any minute now, and you'll get in trouble as well as lose the fight." The bully growled and shrugged, "This isn't over, Russian." He spat as he walked away. Jericho smiled softly at Dmitry, "Good job, Dmitry. Don't let those kind of guys get to you."

User Image

jinnyskeans

Dispite Jericho's kind words Dmitry's expression held a somber look when he asked, "You do not think my accent is funny do you?" Insults like that really got to him, they made Dmitry self-conscious about his English.  

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:58 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho frowned, "It may be different, but it isn't funny. I can understand it well enough, besides when you speak Russian. Don't let him get to you, your English is really good." Jericho tried to comfort him about his dilemma.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games