Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James shivered under the doctor's skilled fingertips and blushed deeply as he nodded. "Seiji, I won't hold back anymore." The blonde leaned in to steal the doctor's lips for a deep kiss as he melted into the man's arms.

[T i m e S k i p]

James had cleaned himself up, still blushing in embarrassment from the fact that his sensitive spot on his back was enough to set him off. With the covers pulled up over his chest, he looked over to Seiji and bit his lower lip. His heart was still skipping as he tried to calm his breathing.
"Are you hungry or anything? I think you drained the last of my energy for the day."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:19 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              With his hair back to its usual shade of pink, Seiji rest against the bed post, his eyes on the boy as they sat there. He held himself back, tremendously. He wanted to do things completely but he was afraid to. The boy's heart condition continuously kept him in line and repeatedly put a brick wall in front of him. Reaching towards James, Seiji grabbed his arm and pulled him closer, holding him in his arms.
                              "I have worked up a bit of an appetite. How is your heart?"

Thoughts: Is he alright...?
Feeling a little bit: Tired

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 am
James Macmillan

User Image

James smiled up at the doctor, the man's pink hair and eyes had returned, and the student was not sure whether he should be comforted by that or not. It was nice to see the doctor's original hair and eye color, but seeing the pink shades meant that he was still cursed. James knew the man would be, but deep down he had hoped that Seiji would no longer be cursed. He supposed that if it did not bother Dr. Koganagi then he should not let it bother him. Seiji had scooped him into his arms, earning a faint blush from the teenager, and he nodded. "My heart is just fine. Skipping a little, but nothing to worry about."

The student took a deep breath, taking in the man's natural scent before reluctantly moving out of Seiji's arms. James got up and pulled his pants on as he looked over to Seiji. Since he still was without a shirt and he did not know the rest of his housemates he preferred to wear a shirt. He slipped back into Seiji's white button up, fastening it up but leaving the first two undone. "Do you want to wait here and I'll grab you something? Or did you want to come with me?" The student straightened out his hair with his fingers as he awaited an answer.

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:01 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji slipped off of the bed with a soft sigh before he pulled a pair of boxers from his dresser along with a pair of black pants he normally sleeps in. He figured that since they were all guys it would not matter whether he was shirtless or not. Wrapping his arms around James's waist from behind, the doctor rest his chin on his shoulder, enjoying the warmth he got from the boy.
                              "I wanna get something to eat with you."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:13 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

As the older male's arms slipped around his waist, James leaned back against Seiji. He smiled as he placed his arms over the doctor's and nodded after hearing that Seiji wanted to get something to eat with him. James turned his head slightly to kiss the older male's cheek and reached up to run his fingers through the man's long, pink tresses. "Sounds good to me. You'll have to lead the way since I don't know where the kitchen is yet." James could not help but chuckle softly as he added, "We sort of skipped the tour of the house."

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:15 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Chuckling softly, Seiji gave the other a kiss before releasing his waist and taking his hand to lead him to the kitchen, noticing the note on the counter. Seiji had been a little excited about it, thinking that the adorable little bunny might have made him more of his delicious food but when he picked it up and read it out loud, all he could do was bust out laughing.
                              "Oh man, you are so adorable Sato-san. Listen to this James. To Seiji and James, From Sato Yoshi. I cooked some dinner and made too much for myself alone to eat. I figured you two may be hungry after spending so much time in Seiji's forbidden bedroom. Think of these to vegan dinner as a welcome to the house dinner, James. I will be out for the rest of the night and briefly return if I need to since I won't be needed, but it doesn't mean I've moved out or plan to do that. You two can make all the noise you want, your already doing it anyways. Despite reading this note don't assume automatically that I have negative feelings towards you two even though I will avoid you both and not making any sort of eye contact with either of you." Turning to James, Seiji's smirk tuned seductive and he said his next words on a purr. "Looks like someone heard you after all love. Now everyone in the house knows you are mine...isn't that great?" Seiji leaned in and gave James's neck a kiss and brushed his sensitive spot lightly with his fingers before he went hunting for the food that Sato made, clearly happy with himself.

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:30 am
James Macmillan

User Image

James willingly received the kiss and held onto Seiji's hand as he was led to the kitchen. Once they reached it James looked around with wonder in his eyes at the sheer beauty of it; Seiji really had a beautiful home! It made James excited to see the rest of it. Seiji's laughter caught his attention as he turned to the doctor to see him holding a note. James tilted his head curiously as Seiji said that Sato was adorable. The student quickly straightened up in response, but relaxed a little as he listened to Seiji read the beginning of the letter.

His housemate, Sato, had made too much food and was giving the rest to James as a welcome to the house. The blonde thought that was very sweet of the housemate he had not met yet, but his mind went blank as Sato started mentioning the fact that he knew they had been in Seiji's room. Not only did Sato know it, but he knew it because James had been too loud. The blonde immediately turned the deepest shade of red as Seiji continued to read the letter and he reached up to play with his earring. Sato continued by saying that he did not think badly on it, but that he would be avoiding eye contact and probably the two of them all together. An embarrassed groan left his lips as Seiji finished the letter and turned his attention toward James.

The older male wore a devious little smirk as he leaned in to tell James that the whole house probably heard him and would know that he belonged to the doctor. He stared at Seiji with wide eyes and opened his mouth to protest that it was not his fault, but all that came out was a surprised moan as the doctor kissed his neck and shamelessly grazed over James' sensitive spot. The student promptly covered his mouth and watched Seiji turn to find the food that had been prepared for them. James could hardly believe just how pleased Seiji seemed about that and the blonde found himself chewing on his lower lip.
"Should I just start introducing myself that way? 'Pleased to meet you, I'm James, and these hickies are from Dr. Seiji Koganagi?'"

James could admit that it had a nice sort of ring to it, but he never would do that unless the man really did want to claim him. As far as he knew, they were still not well acquainted enough for that; their bodies may be, but that did not mean they were yet. James began to look through the cupboards for plates or bowls, he was not sure which they would need, and then paused when he found them. "I suppose when I do meet Sato that I should refrain from hugging him and scaring the boy half to death. Normally if I know that someone has heard something about me I like to play along and make the person uncomfortable...but this situation is different. He didn't hear a rumor, he actually heard me.."

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:39 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia blinked before following him up eagerly like a child. While the other check over a book, Xia couldn't help it and leaped up onto the shelves hoping here and there between them. the height made him feel safe and at home. After a few seconds, he ended up stalking from the tops towards Philip looking from on top of a book shelve and to the book he was reading. Xia smirked a bit as he was tempted to leap on him. His tail swayed as he plotted so.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji removed the food from the fridge and shut it before walking over to James and setting the food down on the counter. After wrapping his arms around him again, Seiji lightly tugged on James earring with his teeth before kissing his neck softly.
                              "Well you don't have to introduce yourself quite like that especially since I haven't "marked" you yet in bed." Seiji shamelessly grabbed James's butt before releasing the other and looking for utensils to prepare the plates. "But don't worry, I will take you as mine as soon as I believe that your heart and your a** can take me." Smirking mischievously, Seiji stuck his tongue out at the other, the motion looking more seductive than childish as he had intended it to be. Turning away, Seiji released a small "hmm" as he searched. "It'll be fine...Sato-san seems like a good kid and is obviously is rather innocent so he may get over his embarrassment in time. He might have to experience having a lover first though.

Thoughts: How amusing...
Feeling a little bit: Entertained

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:42 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

How should he approach this Sato? He did not want to scare the boy off and it was not like James truly got around enough to warrant vicious rumors. The fact of the matter was that James had only ever been with two souls that were brave enough to indulge themselves in him. Afterwards, James never heard from them and he was not naive enough to not know why; the town would have given those boys an equal, if not larger, amount of lashings for fear that his partners had been possessed. Inwardly, James sighed at the memories before Seiji's arms wrapping around him pulled him from his dark thoughts. The student shivered as Seiji's soft lips found his earring, and James tilted his neck invitingly to receive the kiss.

Goosebumps spread over his skin as Seiji spoke of having not marked him in bed yet, and the grab to his rear made James jump with a soft yelp. His red hues flashed the man a curious look as Seiji continued to say that he would mark him when he believed that James was ready. After the sentence left the man's lips and he watched the man stick out his tongue following a mischievous smirk the poor student's heart skipped a beat. James cleared his throat and leaned forward against the counter so that he could stick his rear out on purpose. Seiji had turned from him to look for utensils while changing the subject to talk about how Sato was still innocent, but that he should not worry.

"I'm sure that if he hasn't had a lover yet that he will in no time. The ones that can cook and are adorable get scooped up in no time." He paused to change the subject back to Seiji's comments earlier, "and what makes you think my a** isn't ready for you yet? My heart may be inexperienced but that doesn't mean the rest of me is. I've only been with two other guys, but that doesn't mean that I haven't practiced on my own." James moved from the counter to slide his fingers along Seiji's waistband until he found the front of the man's pants. The blonde lowered his voice to give the man his own seductive purr as he continued, "and practice makes perfect, doesn't it Seiji?" He began to slowly trail soft kisses up the man's spine as his fingers dove underneath the man's pants to play with the waistband of his boxers.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:13 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji raised an eyebrow when the other had listened to James speak of Sato finding a lover but his smirk faded into a frown at the mention of other suitor James had in the past. Making a small noise of disapproval, Seiji removed the boy's hand and slipped one of the plates in the microwave before leaning against the counter as the food cooked. He disliked hearing that James had previous partners and wondered if they had been better or worse than himself but then again, it wouldn't be known since he had refused to continue with James. It didn't help that he was a little too open about his own past dalliances. Perhaps it was a bad idea to mention that he had slept with someone that very morning from the school he worked at previously. Looking up at the ceiling he wondered if he would be more pleased doing such a thing with James since he actually liked the boy as a person and didn't just desire his body. Shrugging it off, Seiji yawned and turned to James as he pursed his lips. Tilting his head side to side Seiji wondered about something before pushing off of the counter and walking over to James who he walked around and ushered to the counter.
                              "I will be the judge of that myself." Seiji leaned his over the counter and yanked down his pants and boxers before slipping his fingers past the boy's cheeks and probing his entrance with a straight face. "Think of this is your first physical." Pushing his fingers in slightly, he moved them to see just how stretched the other was. "Cover your mouth if you cannot keep silent."

Thoughts: How amusing...
Feeling a little bit: Entertained

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:54 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Seiji had pulled away after giving a disapproving grunt toward James mentioning that he had been with two other guys. James stood up straight, blinking in confusion, and then offered a small pout. Was the doctor more of the jealous type then he was? Had the man not mentioned his past lovers to James and then admitted that he had not slept with all that many people? James crossed his arms and looked away from the man as he chewed the inside of his cheek. The movement of the doctor caught his eye and he followed him only to be given a physical. James opened his mouth but closed it since he heard the seriousness in the man's voice; he was a doctor after all, and even if his methods were unorthodox the student guessed that he had a perfectly medically logical reason for doing them.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:58 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              When Seiji felt he was finished with his "medical inspection", he removed his fingers from the boy and lifted his pants and boxers back up over his butt. Sighing softly, he walked over to the sink and washed his hands clean before the microwave beeped and he walked over to it to retrieve the food from inside.
                              "As I had said, you are not fully prepared. We can always fix that later but right now...I am freaking starving." He said dramatically before he placed the warm plate down in front of James and took the other to put it in the microwave, setting it for the same time after shutting its door. "Also, if you are too impatient and look to find someone else to fill your bed, do as you wish, just don't come crawling back into my bed if that is the case, understood?" It wasn't that he necessarily assumed James to be the type but it had happened to him once before when he wouldn't bed someone just because he was trying to think of their wellbeing and not his own pleasure. That person had gotten angry at him and slept with someone else in his own bed that he of course had replaced before they tried seduce him again hours after being screwed by someone else. "I have no interest in being intimate with someone who is okay with sharing himself with everyone. I am a very greedy man who selfishly likes to keep what is his to himself and know that I am not holding someone out of convience."

Thoughts: Fooooooooooood!
Feeling a little bit: Hungry

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:43 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

When the exam was over, James was eager to pull his pants back up after being released. His lips pressed into a thin line as he listened to Seiji tell him that he was not ready yet. The doctor set the plate down in front of James and the student looked to the food as Seiji continued to speak. James' eyes darted up to Seiji as the man then proceeded to insult him. It may not have been the doctor's intention to insult the student, but he had thoroughly succeeded in doing so. James looked back down to his food, his appetite gone, as he gripped the ends of Seiji's shirt that he wore. Once Seiji was finished speaking, James reached out to pick up his plate and spoke softly, "Yes, you're understood."

James fell silent as he quickly ate the food that Sato provided. He was no longer hungry but he was not about to waste such a sweet gift and make an even worse first impression for himself then he already had. The student had finished his food in no time, moved over to the sink to wash his plate and utensils, and then dried them off prior to returning them to their rightful place in the cabinet. "I'll have to thank Sato properly for the food when he returns.... Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to my room."

He ducked out of the kitchen and followed his tracks back toward his bedroom. James was angry that Seiji had suddenly become so cold after all he had done was tell the man the truth. The two guys he had been with were nothing in comparison to Seiji; neither their looks or personality could hold a candle to the doctor's, but James figured that telling the doctor that would only exacerbate things. What he did know was that the two prior flings never prepared James' body the way that Seiji had hinted toward doing, and the two buggered off never to be heard from again because they feared what the town would do to them. They never cared for James, but James had been ignorant enough to think that they did. The memories of being taken advantage of flooded his mind and made his heart skip rather painfully as he gripped his chest while continuing toward his room.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:55 pm
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip continues to read silently for a while before looking up, sensing the presence above him. He smiles slightly and puts down the book, the page number memorized in case he wanted to get back to it. "Are you going to come down or no?" He asks.

[ooc: ~]

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces