Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Damascus Manor{4/6 rooms available} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris missed the ending of the show when he nodded off while his head was still on Skyler's shoulder. He sat back up and shook his head to wake up some then he looked at the screen seeing the credits. "Time for bed" he said before using the remote to turn off the tv then stood up to go up the stairs.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled seeing Moris nod off to sleep a bit. He felt him move his head and looked over at him. "Okay." He stood up and followed Moris back to his room.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Walking up those stairs was very tiring for Moris and he is glad he doesn't have to go up them anymore for the night. He closed bedroom door and locks it once Skyler is inside the bedroom. He walks over to the dresser and opens up one of its doors wide enough to reach in. "Need to borrow a pair of briefs?" he asked Skyler as he brings out night clothes for Skyler to wear.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:37 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked into the the bedroom and yawned a bit, "If you don't mind."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:41 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"No, I don't mind" said Moris and grabs a blue pair of briefs. He carried the clothes over to him and handed the clothes so Skyler can change clothes in the bedroom. He walked back to the dresser and closed its door then started taking off his clothes until he was in his boxers. "Which side of the bed would you like to sleep on? Left or right? Your choice" he asked Skyler and he was done taking off his clothes.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:35 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler started to shed his clothes. "I guess the right side."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Ok, I will be on the left side" said Moris and walked over to the left side of the bed leaving his clothes on the floor. He picks up after himself in the morning which is why his bedroom looks so clean for the rest of the day. "I hope you don't mind my absence in bed in the morning. I woke up at sunrise naturally" he informs him as he pulls back the cover and sheet then sits down on the bed. The last time he shared a bed was with his current foster parents and it did help warm up to them some. "Thanks, for agreeing to sleepover, Skyler. I'm new to being the host and friendship so I'm hoping ok for both" he said to him.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler finished changing and walked over to the bed after putting his clothes neatly on the dresser. "Okay, now I won't freak when I don't see you." He chuckled and sat down on the right side.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't find the humor in what Skyler said at all, but he he wasn't going to spoil for him. He turned off the lamp on his side of the bed then pulled the blanket and cover up to his shoulders after laying down on his back. "Good night, Skyler and sweet dreams" he said to his friend.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler laid down and covered up, finding the bed warm. "Night, sweet dreams to you to." He turned on his side, having his back face Moris and closed his eyes.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris smiled sleepily then closed his eyes also and drifted off to sleep. All of the furniture in bedroom including bed levitated five off the floor.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:52 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler sighed and thought he felt the bed move, but shrugged it off. He fell into a soft sleep, and smiled at the warmth.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

A couple of hours later, Moris moved to his side facing Skyler's back in his sleep. The furniture in the bedroom remained levitating throughout the night until Moris starts to wake up at sunrise.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler soon fell into a deep sleep, moving a bit and switching sides. He curled up into the blanket and smiled a bit in his sleep.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

The furniture safely settled back down on the floor safely at sunrise when Moris began to wake up from his slumber. He sat up and stretched his arms above his head. He looked to his side to see that Skyler is still asleep then he quietly leaves the bed and walks to the door. He unlocks it then leaves the bedroom to go to the bathroom to get ready for the day.
kimmico13

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games