Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Never ending story...... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

....:::*^.^*:::.....
  Yep
  Nope
  Chupakabra :>
View Results

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:46 pm
some poor hobo on the street! And the hobo was so grateful, he hopped in the car and flew away without even saying thanks. What a nice guy. He flew to...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:11 pm
a very rich city that only rich people lived that was a mile away and became a billionaire in a matter of seconds which made me...  

Bri_Kilala

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:12 pm
basically, the person who made the hobo rich. Don't expect to get anything out of it though, because...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:45 pm
the hobo has money and didn't even thank me for the car, so I would make a better car that can...  

Bri_Kilala

drogendude_18850

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:31 pm
Bri_Kilala
the hobo has money and didn't even thank me for the car, so I would make a better car that can...

Turn into a eagle. and I jump on the eagle and fly away to......  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:25 pm
the rich city where i become even more richer than the hobo. And take the hobo out of bussiness and the hobo becomes...  

Bri_Kilala

lawlosaur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:27 pm
a manatee that runs off into the sea where he discovers a great deal of pirates gold that everyone in the world . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:26 pm
wants. So he sells the gold and keeps some for himself to show off and...  

Bri_Kilala

netty213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:48 am
Then the pirates chase him because its their gold and not his so....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:59 am
all the hot chicks that no-one has ever mentioned before now, god knows why not, get all huffy because they haven't been mentioned and jump off a cliff never to be heard of again.
Instead we will work lime green snails into this story by...  

Lime Green Snail

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:55 am
...having two little boys race them across a picnic table. Naturally, this was going to take a while. So the boys, Drew and Scott, got lawn chiars and milkshakes before the race. At the count of three, the snails were off! Off at a slow pace, yes, but off! And so...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:58 am
...the snails started to race, the purple one going faster than the pink one. Soon, the pink one got angry, and ate the purple one. The two boys looked disgusted and then...  

[Wavering] Dreams

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:09 am
they realized that the snails had changed colors. "Cool!" said the boys. Then they tried to change their own colors, too. What happened was...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:00 am
the boys took the cool snail and showed it off. And since the other snail became different color by eating the other the boys were going to try it too so...  

Bri_Kilala

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:08 am
but neither of them could decide who to be eaten. Naturally, neither of them wanted to be the one who was gonna be eaten. So they decided to flip a coin. They flipped it up and it landed...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games