Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:51 pm
"I've been given orders to retrieve the captured royal twins. I don't plan on returning until that mission is complete. There is strength in numbers. Besides, I want to see the crew of the ship responsible for the attack on the royal palace get their punishment" Victor replied.

Erik came out at a brisk pace to where Hector, Victor, and Renard were. He had come quickly, but not so much that he was out of breath. "Sir!" he said and saluted Hector, "We have a message from the recovery team. It was a decoy. They found a dead man dressed in royal women's clothes. The kidnapped twins must still be held captive" was his report.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:58 pm
"As I thought..." Hector muttered to Eric. "Eric, meet Captain Victor and his first mate Renard." She then turned to Victor and Renard. "This is my First Mate, Eric." She said, lightly wafting to Eric.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Erik turned to the two Adallan soldiers and saluted. "Lieutenant Erik Westerbrooke III, in service to Captain Hector Thunderbird" he announced.

Victor saluted back. He wondered why the first mate seemed so young. Now he knew. He had heard about the Westerbrooke family and their ties to the royal family of Marus. He wondered if there was a bit of nepotism going on in their military. However, Victor refrained from making any snarky comments. Now was not the time. Besides, he'd let Erik prove whether he deserved his position or if he was just there because of his family name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:26 pm
"Don't worry." Hector assured Victor. "Anyone useless to me is not worth being on my ship. Bad pups get thrown overboard." She stated, lightly patting Erik on the head as if he were a dog before putting her hands behind her back. "I have no qualms about traveling together, but I'm not in the habit of babysitting. Political matters such as these require delicacy. Wars are easy to start and hard to finish, and I'm not in the habit of starting them. Your lives are your own responsibility, and your casualties against the pirates on our soil are not our responsibility. If your emperor does not accept this, then you are not allowed to travel beyond this border. Do I make myself clear?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm
"Of course. I know the relationship of our countries is already hanging on a delicate thread. I certainly wouldn't want to be the one who causes it to snap. Should our orders change, we will follow them" Victor stated. "If I have permission to ask, would your power be mind reading, by any chance?" the captain then added. Hector seemed to know what he was thinking and appeared to know what Renard was thinking as well.

Erik mentally sighed but maintained a stoic composure. "Rest assured that I will always work to my fullest capability. I do not intend to live on my name alone" he stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:47 pm
"... Partially." She replied. "You could say mind reading is a side effect of my power. My power is mind control." She replied. "Don't worry. I find controlling others a bit dishonorable so I rarely see the need to use it. I mostly just peer inside the minds of others. It runs in my family, but only with twins."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:48 pm
"I see. Well that is interesting to know" Victor stated, "so then, we will be contacting the palace to see if we have permission to continue into your lands to pursue our designated target. Though we should probably have permission from your emperor as well, just in case this might cause any scandal. I am not one for politics more than I have to be, but we don't know what the reactions will be in the capital of an Adallan ship flying through Marus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:36 pm
"Indeed." She replied with a slight nod. "Contacting the emperor will be of little trouble. Shall I meet you aboard your vessel when I have my response?" She asked, not knowing how long it would be for Victor to contact his ruler.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image
╔═ Walking back to the helm, Eureka gloved her hand. She patted Joseph's shoulder with gratitude. "Hey, you can relax. It's all just navigating the mountains for now," she commented. She knew that those imperial flagships wouldn't dare to follow them into the range. It was night now, the sky dark. The mountains were black. Eureka signaled for them to turn on lanterns to guide their path.
She then looked to Joseph. "Now, don't get mad when Jake comes back here to yell at me. Just tell him I'm in my quarters. And tell a messenger to send the girl to my quarters as well," she said.
She then went towards the stairs, only to come back.
"Oh, and really, you can relax. Get changed, being in wet clothes won't do you any good," she remarked in a caring tone. She looked at him tenderly, caring for all her crew, before leaving him.

The captain's quarters were more like a safe. Inside, tapestries of deep, rich colors embroidered with gold hung about. About a hundred maps were scattered in any open area. And when there wasn't a map, gold and trinkets glittered about. It was a place one could spend hours in. It was Eureka's heart.
She went to one of the drawers, opening the first drawer. No, those were wine bottles. She bit her thumb as she thought. Where did she put her clothes again? Eureka crossed the room to look in a cabinet before another drawer. Alas, she found several shirts and pants. She took out some clothes for Amoretta to change in before finding her own clothes, her favorite ones. ═╝

User Image

pup720

[ haha, I feel bad always quoting you, pup, but yeah, I just sent a messenger for your character to go to the captain's quarters. ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image

◌ Veasna dropped one of the ropes when he saw the girl's transformation. He then looked realized he had dropped the rope and scrambled to pick it up, tying it quickly in a knot. The princess looked different! Incredibly different! Tondra was an artist, to say the least. But what a shame to not show that red hair. Veasna double tied the knot before looking back at her as Tondra taught her how to tether the ship to the dock. Veasna made a small face before someone pushed him from behind, muttering that he was in the way. Veasna fell, Esther crawling on top of his head and chattering at the man who pushed him. Veasna merely apologized and got up. It wasn't that he was bullied nor abused by the crew. He was just pretty useless, save for his ability, a lot of the time. Some of the crew tended to gruff about it, how scrawny he was, but they appreciated him. Veasna didn't mind the hard time either, no, he rather liked it. He saw how the others liked to push each other around because they were a well trusted crew. Veasna wanted to be a part of it; after all, he was never in a crew long enough to do that. He looked to Tondra then. He knew he shouldn't go off far for that very reason. He might just get lost again and be back on another ship. ◌

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:45 pm
"Yes, that would be a good idea" Victor replied and gave Hector a farewell salute. He went with Renard back to his own vessel and then headed down to the communications office. He wanted to contact the king or a royal adviser himself to obtain royal permission.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

A corner of Amoretta's mouth curved upward once the captain confirmed the name of the ship. The Galatea. She had definitely heard of these people before. Wiping the slight smile off her face, she frowned when being referred to as, "bounty." The tone of voice this woman used with her was rather condescending and Amoretta didn't like it.

"We're crossing the border. We can't do that so easily, you know it. So ready the fireworks, we're gonna have to do a lil' show for 'em," the woman ordered the Joseph guy. With that, every male in the room exited. Suddenly, the captain turned towards her. Amoretta gave her strange look upon hearing her request to strip and change clothes. She was tempted to take a step back and let the dead man's clothes fall to the floor when the pile was tossed at her, but she reluctantly caught it with one hand. For a moment she simply stared at the clothing, wrinkling her nose in obvious disgust. Looking up, she opened her mouth. "There better be a good reason for doing this..." she grumbled, complying obediently. This was the first time she had done something she hadn't wanted to do without throwing a tantrum (or something along those lines) and she felt...awful. People who willingly follow directions all the time must be crazy.

Just to irk the captain and cause some minor irritation without seeming too troublesome, Amoretta decided to try and take her time changing into the oversized clothes. It made her feel slightly better to hear the woman tapping her foot impatiently. Suddenly, she felt someone beginning to strip her clothes off for her. "Hey!" Amoretta squirmed, taking a couple steps back.

Once her old clothes were in the captains hands and she was mostly equipped in the pirate's clothes, she sighed. That was torturous. she thought, picking at the hem of the shirt.

Just then Amoretta saw the flash of a blade. Eyes narrowing, she moved her arm to block her abdomen and throat. To her surprise, the knife went past her head and to her hair. The girl's crimson eyes widened as a small chunk of her hair was chopped cleanly off. This time, she couldn't help but scream in anger.

After the girl had calmed down, she watched the woman work in silence, muttering profanities under her breath. As she was about to ask what the the hell she was doing, the captain left the room with the body in the sack. Amoretta did nothing for a moment, simply breathing and staring at the empty doorway. Then, she sat down. She had considered following the captain out onto the deck, but decided against it once she heard the yelling and explosions from above.

It was a while before someone went to collect her. Amoretta had somehow fallen asleep in the time she was alone. Rubbing the fatigue from her eyes, she followed the messenger to what she assumed was the captain's quarters. She stepped into the room, forgetting to knock, and peered about.

LOCATION : the galatea xxx COMPANY : eureka xxx HEALTH : 85%xxx OOC : rushed post, sorry
Greedy Fat Cat

with patroclus

Phantom

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 pm
Hector said nothing, saluting back at Victor and Renard before turning away and signaling Eric to follow. She went back to her quarters, signaling Eric to wait outside her door. She went inside, closing the door behind her as she quickly wrote a letter on the specially enchanted messenger papers before curling it up and sending it off to the emperor. A few moments later, she got a response. She emerged from the room, seeing Eric. "Inform the rest of the crew that we shall pursue the pirates with the Adalla flag ship, assuming the emperor or Adalla approves. I will go to the other ship and wait for an official word." Hector told Eric before walking passed him and exiting the ship once again.

She then proceeded to board the Goliath, immediately looking for either Victor or Renard. She, instead, spotted Ebony making bombs. She didn't say a word, looking at him with her emotionless expression, debating whether she should ask him for directions. Then again, she didn't want to distract him from his work if he was too busy. After all, his mind seemed rather focused on his work.

Wire_Colossus
Greedy Fat Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:54 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing there for a bit longer after the captain left Joesph exhaled slowly. She was right about it being in wet clothes still. Looking down at himself the actual realization of just how cold he was in the soaked clothing sunk in hard as a brisk wind blew past chilling him to the core. "Crewmen" Joe called as one of the deck hands rushed up to him giving a salute as he stood at attention. "Take over the wheel for a time" Joe said to him as he was given a nod in return as he let go of the wheel and headed towards his quarters to change.

While the captain's quarters may have been lavish his own, most due to his dislike of overly zealous things, was fitted with only the bare essentials along with a desk. The bed was a single twin size to maximize space and under it were draws for his clothing. Everything in the room had a dual purpose. Even the desk was used both as a place to draft up plans and strategies along with an area to eat or clean and make repairs to his rifle.

Heading to the desk first Joesph took his rifle from his back and set it against the wall by the desk. Unbuckling his belt he slid off the pouch the extra magazines he had taken on his mission earlier and set it on his desk, all the while being sure not to put it close to any important papers as it was still wet. His wet clothes were the next thing to be removed. Each layer being unfastened, unzipped, and removed as they were tossed into a hamper at the other side of the room. He would get to them eventually before they would have a chance to stink and hang them up to dry thoroughly.

Standing stark naked in his room Joesph took in a slow breath. Each muscle seeming to relax a bit as he exhales a slow wave of goosebumps etching it's way across his body as the cold air wraps around him within his room. Walking towards the wall Joesph pulled a towel from it and began to dry himself off of the last remnants of wetness he still held.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
╔═ Eureka turned around, a few clothes in her hand. "Oh, there you are. Sorry to make you wear that b*****d's clothes. You can put on those fresh ones. Also, sorry about cutting your hair, it was a shame," she offered before turning, deciding to wear a short, loose tunic. She pulled both gloves off, each other wrinkling after being soaked in water, and then took her vest off. She unbuttoned her shirt and then peeled off the rest with some difficulty.
Her body didn't have a scar on it, besides the large back tattoo she had. She pulled the short tunic over her head, which showed glimpses of her stomach before some pants. She wrung out her hair with a small sigh, running her fingers through the wet tendrils. Giving up on her appearance, she put on a new pair of boots. She moved to the chair to put on a mauve coat before locating some gloves.

She looked over to see if Amoretta had finished changing. "I'm also sorry about your sister. I swear to you after we leave this mountains, I'll find your sister," she murmured, reminding herself of her own sister. She dismissed the thought quickly, she never thought much of her past. "So, what is your name, girlie? So I can stop calling you that," She leaned against a table covered with maps, running a finger through her damp hair.═╝

User Image

[ Sorry for the crap posts. I caught a cold in the summer and it's really draining. ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games