Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image

Sato stands near Jason while the remove the items from the basket and put them on the belt. "No, I don't want to talk about it" he answered. He didn't think talking about would help any.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:50 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking at him softly and gently Jason nodded gently as he rubbed his back gently before he kissed him gently on the head but he held him as he finished with the items. He let the girl start ringing them up for all the items that they had but he watched him before looking away as he rubbed Sato's back softly and gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image

Sato felt like he was being treated like a little child by Jason in public. He figured it couldn't be help because he looks like one and acts like one a lot of the time.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly but he saw some behavior as he bite his own lip to think but stopped as he took a deep breath. "Sato, I am not treating you like a child I promise you. I am treating you as friend who needs comfort and affection and as well someone I like very much and want to be with. So I want you to know that your a child in my eyes but an adult I care about very much"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image

Sato looks up at the older male in the eyes listens to what he says to him. "It means a lot to me. I do believe you and I will cherish your words to" he responded smiling softly at him. He does feel much better and that he is grateful he still has a friend who wants to be with him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:30 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking softly he looked at him gently as he smiled a bit but he rubbed his back and nodded gently but he relaxed a bit before looking at the total. Calmly he payed for it all before pulling away as he held his hand out since it would be easier for them both to carry the bags equally. "Which bags do you want to carry home?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

"The bags that has the ingredients for the banana pudding is in" Sato answered. "How can you afford all this with a teacher salary? Do you have a really good budget?" he asked when the question had occurred to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:39 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing the question he blinked softly and looked at him relaxing a bit but Jason smiled and shock his head softly before walking with him as he held the other bags. "I try to budget how much I spend a week for myself and that has to total a certain limit I am allowed to spend a month. Its not much but I get enough food to last me for a week or two and the rest of the time I eat in the cafeteria"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image

Sato held his bags equally in both hands as he walks with Jason to leave the store. "Impressive how you can keep a budget" he praises him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:11 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling he looked at him as he walked with him holding the rest gently in both hands. "Thank you for the complement. i try to keep it that way so there is not to much money being spent and then so I do not have to worry about how I can repay it later on. This way it helps this way but as well makes sure i have money in the bank. Do you have a budget Sato?"he asked.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:30 am
User Image

Sato does mean what he says and hopes to be as good at budgeting as Jason once he has his own income. "I don't have any money to budget" he responded.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:07 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him gently and softly he smiled a bit as he looked at him a bit as he rubbed his cheek a bit before stopping. "Your parents don't give you an allowance?"he asked gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image

Sato was bit surprised when Jason mentions his parents because he had told they weren't ever around when the topic came up yesterday about parents then remembered he was subtle so the man didn't understand what he had meant. "They died before I was born so no and I am not old enough to have access to my trust fund yet" he answered him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:08 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking a bit he took a small breath as he pulled back a bit and ran his hand through his hair a bit before he gave his hand a light squeeze. "I am not offering this as charity or because of how things are, but I am doing it because I care about you very much. If you need a place to stay and as well live I have a spare room you can bunk in and in return if you would like help with the chores around the house?"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:01 am
User Image

Sato thought the offer was was generous and something a friend would do for another friend. "Thanks for the offer, Jason. I will keep that in mind and probably will be asking with the chores" he said to him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games