Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:36 am
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
facts about ourselves, umm, make home made spaghetti sauce =)

Me too a while back - yummy, Sicilian style 🍝 I’ve used it for lasagna and breaded pork chops with potatoes. (Don’t knock it til you try it. It makes for a great left over.) Or when I was a kid, spread it on cocktail rye and top with mozzarella (makes a good snack). 🍕

sounds really good xd heart

I used to make a big pot of the sauce and freeze some. When you cook it for 4 hours, it makes sense. Plus, I love my auntie Ann’s sauce. 🍝

I see you changed your avi again. I’m gonna add something to mine. 3nodding

Love the gown Esme, hope you're havung a good evening heart

Thankies. I must be having too much fun - I fell asleep 😴 at aroun 7:00 pm watching tv.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 1120 ... 335!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:25 am
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
facts about ourselves, umm, make home made spaghetti sauce =)

Me too a while back - yummy, Sicilian style 🍝 I’ve used it for lasagna and breaded pork chops with potatoes. (Don’t knock it til you try it. It makes for a great left over.) Or when I was a kid, spread it on cocktail rye and top with mozzarella (makes a good snack). 🍕

I used to make a big pot of the sauce and freeze some. When you cook it for 4 hours, it makes sense. Plus, I love my auntie Ann’s sauce. 🍝

Thankies. I must be having too much fun - I fell asleep 😴 at aroun 7:00 pm watching tv.

ahh ok =) well hi, hows today going?  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:31 am
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin

You know it’s a good day when you have time for (wait for it), shopping! 🛍
Plus I made a couple of friends - jk. I did make one friend 💚

Hope you’re having a good week so far 🤗  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 1120 ... 754!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:53 am
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin

You know it’s a good day when you have time for (wait for it), shopping! 🛍
Plus I made a couple of friends - jk. I did make one friend 💚

Hope you’re having a good week so far 🤗

You made a new friend? awesome, I dont have a good friend here, mean rl wise, jsut my bf and son, well I do want to send a gift to my daughter, shes turning 23 on the 22nd =) I bought her a cat sort of one piece pajama xd its so cute, and shopping is fun, when you have the money ! 3nodding  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:18 am
I've been thinking about getting older... sometimes, it saddens me, I don't want to leave my family behind, cause we all know, ew would miss them , the living , growing new family heart change heart really hope there's a heaven, xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:50 am
SweetSorrow101
I've been thinking about getting older... sometimes, it saddens me, I don't want to leave my family behind, cause we all know, ew would miss them , the living , growing new family heart change heart really hope there's a heaven, xd

Getting older definitely has some moments where you wish you were all young again. I am older. I try to keep perspective that we all get our turn at the wheel, and each generation needs to enjoy life as best they can in the phase they're at. I know I'm the best I'll ever be, today, so I enjoy that day. I've gone through two years of surgery/recovery and am back to my beloved running - and this summer, paddling again. Practice gratitude, and find the happy in every small thing. Happiness is always something you work at, and a positive mental state will help you through those hard times. <3  

Lyx

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:40 pm
Lyx
SweetSorrow101

Getting older definitely has some moments where you wish you were all young again. I am older. I try to keep perspective that we all get our turn at the wheel, and each generation needs to enjoy life as best they can in the phase they're at. I know I'm the best I'll ever be, today, so I enjoy that day. I've gone through two years of surgery/recovery and am back to my beloved running - and this summer, paddling again. Practice gratitude, and find the happy in every small thing. Happiness is always something you work at, and a positive mental state will help you through those hard times. <3

Sounds like physical activity is the best way to go =) heart and yes I'll try to keep a positive attitude, I think Is when I think about the passing of my dad, them my mother in -law, all in the last 2 yrs, was pretty hard, makes you think you know.. anyhow ty emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:30 pm
SweetSorrow101
Lyx
SweetSorrow101

Sounds like physical activity is the best way to go =) heart and yes I'll try to keep a positive attitude, I think Is when I think about the passing of my dad, them my mother in -law, all in the last 2 yrs, was pretty hard, makes you think you know.. anyhow ty emotion_hug

I'm sorry you've lost so many people dear to you. It's super hard. Sometimes those moments of happiness are almost a breath in length, but they can be expanded, over time. You will always grieve your parents. emotion_hug  

Lyx

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

The Owl in The Cowl

Questionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:57 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm new to our village. Nice to meet you!

idk if it's a fun fact, but I know 6 languages, and I'm currently learning one more. I realised this year that time just flies by, so I wanna do more things while I can. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:57 pm
The Owl in The Cowl

idk if it's a fun fact, but I know 6 languages, and I'm currently learning one more. I realised this year that time just flies by, so I wanna do more things while I can. c:

wow! eek 6 languages! amazing! nice to meet you, I'M just English and French, wow you got me beat! =) and you're right, its better to keep busy, that's for sure heart  

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:01 pm
Fact, my kids were all born in Calgary , Alberta, Canada, while I was born in Québec, raised by grand parents, from 2 to 9 yrs old, and have the most respect for them, not deceased, a long time now, but they sure shown me the right way to be, in respect, and all , I'Ll never forget them heart My dad's parents, were French Canadien, while my mom's side were English xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:58 am
SweetSorrow101
The Owl in The Cowl

wow! eek 6 languages! amazing! nice to meet you, I'M just English and French, wow you got me beat! =) and you're right, its better to keep busy, that's for sure heart

Thank you! Honestly, I had to learn most of those languages to survive and talk to family/friends. Being a multilingual Indian is wild haha
But English and French are still great! I know a bit of French, but I stopped studying it after a while emotion_sweatdrop

Also, you're from Canada? That's so neat! And what you said about your grandparents is so heartwarming. emotion_bigheart  

The Owl in The Cowl

Questionable Citizen

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:43 pm
“the owl in the cowl”

It’s a pleasure to meet you, Owl. I hope it’s okay for me to call you that. I shorten everyone’s name. Welcome to the guild. 💜 🦉  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:23 am
The Owl in The Cowl
SweetSorrow101
The Owl in The Cowl

Thank you! Honestly, I had to learn most of those languages to survive and talk to family/friends. Being a multilingual Indian is wild haha
But English and French are still great! I know a bit of French, but I stopped studying it after a while emotion_sweatdrop

Also, you're from Canada? That's so neat! And what you said about your grandparents is so heartwarming. emotion_bigheart

yes, I'M in eastern Canada, and yes I respected my grand parents so much heart ty =)  

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Owl in The Cowl

Questionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:57 am
SweetSorrow101
The Owl in The Cowl

yes, I'M in eastern Canada, and yes I respected my grand parents so much heart ty =)

Ah, that's lovely. emotion_bigheart
I've always wanted to travel to Canada. My cousins say it's a wonderful place. c:  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff