Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester was glad that there was one thing that both would find as a common ground, especially when it came down to food. He was just done with his plate and he was drinking the soda when the bill came around, resulting in $15.00 due to the two orders of the Californian Maki alongside the soda. Of course, he had to pay in cash, pulling out two folded bills from his wallet before sending the exact payment to the cashier, with no change at all. He ended burping, which induced the need to cover his own mouth. "Ehem, excuse me. Must be the soda that caused this." And there was the little chuckle that escaped his lips, trying to be amusing without being too loud; it was a public place, after all.

With the meal done for, he was close to the door, picking up his umbrella and he headed outside. Before Chester left the place, he took a glance at Elin through the turn of his head on his own shoulder. "Time for a little tour to Neon Lights, and I'll be your guide." It was like last time with Esmee, though because of the rain, the cab would be called as the pick-up vehicle to lead them there.

-- Exit --

Mood: casual
Company: Elin
Money: $71.50 - $15.00 = $56.50 (Wallet - after) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: RIP for you, then.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:43 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυиє ①④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Entering the shop, Ethrehi tries to be considerate--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy-- Single--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At The Shark’s Head.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A person she bumped into/a waiter/other people seated--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dress, shoes, messenger bag--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A map, one of her knives, some miscellaneous items, 100$ ($700 in the bank)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hope it’s okay I moved her. XD;

||Text, 'Thought', "Speech", Other||

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                  Thanking him before, on the way there, had been attempted - it hadn't been that forced; yet still spoken loudly enough he could hear it even with the cars, by her guess. The walk itself hadn't been that long, and when she stepped through the door once opening it, her cautious air went away as she held it for him, knowing that the height difference could make it awkward but planning on only doing that for a moment. This, she did, trying to let him pass through for a brief span before letting it shut. Then, nodding, the rabbit looked his way. Tilting her head up to meet his sight, a sentence was put his way. “It's not different than other places I've been. Is just sitting down right?” Different cities had different customs; that, she knew to an extent, two of them enough to make that clear, but in pseudo-fact.

Standing quietly, alert but looking around at the row of seats and walls, Ethrehi could further say that it was different but similar to the sushi shop she had been last. It had been more crowded: it wasn't like that one by that fact, yet the few people sitting around were idly chatting or digging into the food. The waiter seemed to be attending to one grouping for now, and looked to have noted them, yet appeared as though they still needed to take care of what customers they was speaking to at the moment.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

By Kamikazee Bee --- Link to art shop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:51 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

The sushi place was the area to go to when someone wants the good stuff, more so when the ingredients were fresh and the fishes were caught on the same day from the oceans of Soleil, or imported from nearby ports. He silently thanked the young lady for the assistance before moving along further. Indeed, the place was not so crowded, yet people were enjoying the food, and there was a waiter attending to one of the table. Corbin's eyes spotted to an empty table not far from the occupied one, actually good for four people but two may also suffice. "How invigorating," he commented in a whisper, though gesturing the young lady to follow him until the table was occupied by the two of them. He would still let her decide on where she would sit, whether in from of him or beside him.

"Pardon me, miss, but I believe we haven't had a proper introduction yet," the raven spoke, his voice still as casual as ever. He laced his own hands on the table's surface. "You can call me Corbin." Not far from them, the waiter had just finished writing down the order and headed towards the chef via the counter to send in the slip. It wouldn't be long before the raven and the bunny would be the next in line.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: mostly nonchalant
Company: everyone on the area (but talking to the girl)
Money: $138.00 (Wallet); $1100.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Teuicui

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Entering the shop, Ethrehi tries to be considerate; a conversation starts--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy-- Single--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At The Shark’s Head.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Corbin/a waiter/other people seated--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dress, shoes, messenger bag--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A map, one of her knives, some miscellaneous items, 100$ ($700 in the bank)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -----

What she had said was confirmed by the pass he made by her, walking down the row towards the tables. Starting off herself shortly, her line of sight briefly went his way again rather than completely ahead. What he had whispered hadn’t been missed, even if it could be called fainter than what she had heard so far in contrast and different in perspective. It wasn’t like other things he had said, having more depth behind it in words and tone; which was a little confusing in the time that passed and that it was kept to mind. Gesturing ahead to a nearby table, she let off a light nod before moving in it’s direction. Picking a chair after he did, stopping momentarily, her decision was to sit opposite of him and a brief shift in posture followed with her moving her bag to the seat nearby. It was after that had been accomplished she heard him speak, her attention ahead again as he folded his hands in an official manner.

Her own response was withdrawn, considering the scenario, yet not all the way through her words. A change in viewpoint happened partly through them, Ethi deciding to be more forward in this respect. “No, not so far. I go by Ethrehi.” It wasn’t a name likely endemic to here, yet she had an idea that a lot others weren’t either. She picked up on the waiter as they passed by their table and to the crossing in-between the kitchen and here, the thought of saying something to them dismissed but considered, her chance to do that missed, partly by choice. In not having menus yet - they were likely to be handed forward when they came back, although she could see a basic summary of it on a board to the right by a look in that direction, and a few moments were taken to study it before turning back to speak; at the same time, with her scrutiny, indirectly pointing it out.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Cut n' Stab Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin simply nodded in response to the lady introducing herself as Etheri, expression not changing much except for the sliver of a smile. Most women back in his old birthplace were given names representing something unique, but their status was just as important as the males in the society. The waiter came by, finally asking for their orders, and Corbin's answer was simple. "The recommended specialty rolls, and water as the drink. One serving each," he spoke as the employee jotted it down. He actually wanted the soda, but Etheri may not be a fan of fizzy drinks, so water may suffice for the time being. With that, the employee nodded before departing away, and the raven resumed the conversation with Etheri.

"So, what is your main purpose of moving into this city? Anyone can have a multitude of reasons," that was his first question. More importantly, most people may have weapons, mainly for self-defense or combat purposes, but that may be saved for later. The demonstration would have to wait, if the female was feeling comfortable with showing off just a bit.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Company: everyone on the area (but talking to the waiter and Etheri)
OOC:

Teuicui

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Entering the shop, Ethrehi tries to be considerate; a conversation starts--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Corbin/a waiter/other people seated--

In giving out her name, Ethi didn't include the last part of it. There wasn't much reason to, beyond that Corbin hadn't given a last name either. It didn't mean much in itself, being more of an added term meant to serve as a last name. It mostly made it clear what role she had; or would have had, if remaining back home. The meaning itself, by that, was simple and could be translated easily. Since she didn't have an idea of what 'Corbin' meant, if there was a sense behind that term; that she went the way of meaning didn't stay accurate long. Her stance shifted, still sitting up neatly, wanting to make a good impression and enforced by earlier necessities to do that in being told a variety of reasons why that could be important. Distanced from her previous lifestyle, her sense of being didn't include settings that were as harsh as they had been once, even while she could still remember a lot clearly. It was further off, yet not entirely.

Speaking to the waiter as they came up, two rolls were ordered; what specialty meant was apparent to Ethi, even while she didn't know exactly what kind of variety they had. Water-- was better than soda in this case, needing something to drink in case it turned out to be a kind with high sugar content. Looking Corbin's way, a nod of thanks was aimed ahead by Ethi, then listening to his question.

The city seemed better than others. It was nearer to where I first lived, there were a few people that recommended it.” As she had known places tended to change or could be painted differently than they were, that had prompted her to start some research. That included an earlier reach out, through actually acting as a tourist for a brief period, seeing what each place was like with the people living there. That she didn't have many reasons like that, in depth, probably didn't count against themselves; from his next statement. What that meant for herself, she felt safer being somewhere more diverse. Although, before her first move toward modern life, she had gained some skills in conflict-based work, it wasn't enough to be considered adept at it. Still, holding her own against livestock and people looking for them had been managed several times at the most, if she remembered right. That had been mostly why taking a few things along had seemed necessary, including the dagger currently on her person and the one set back at her house.

I didn't leave everything behind, just what I didn't need to take with me." As that seemed like a common thing with some people, when they wanted to start over, clarifying that seemed best.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:55 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

His gaze at Etheri was a meticulous one since he was absorbing the information while trying to be as civil as possible. A small nod followed along before his next words, "Similar like most people, wanting to start anew. My friend is like that, too, though the past is something best not to be discussed here." It was because some topics would induce discomfort to those who couldn’t handle it. With that in mind, he switched to another topic. "That one aside, I believe that everyone has something that they are good at, and I am no exception. I do earn money through metalworking and I also work as a tattoo artist. I have a feeling that you also have one, too, though it may be just a hobby."

The food would take a while to finish, so Corbin waited for Etheri to reply to his words about talents and hobbies. He then checked on his watch; it’s 6 PM now. 3 hours left before Hikaru would clock out of work. Maybe he should buy some take-out along the way for her.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Company: everyone on the area (but talking to Etheri)
OOC: I noticed that I was kept getting quoted. Sorry for the late reply; I was distracted.

Teuicui

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:15 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Not a problem!

Following his nod, he picked up the meaning behind her words with what he said next. She hadn’t quite been attempting to start over, it had been more of a continuation with her life, needing somewhere else to go even when it hadn’t been for negative reasons. That she had started over was still accurate, even if the reasoning behind that choice wasn’t bad either.

An idea, wanting to ask how necessary it had been to move elsewhere, stayed an idea. It would be prying, and knowing that others’ came here for similar reasons lowered her concern that she would stand out. Being different wasn’t always the best; there had enough over time that had made it apparent. Letting out a small sound of affirmation, agreeing with the last part of his response, another topic was then switched to.

That, what he brought up next, was also an idea she could agree with, thinking over her hobbies; mostly related to traditional and commonplace practices by her culture. Metalworking, even while not familiar with it, Ethrehi had a basic grasp on the concept. This was the same for tattooing, having seen both within shops present in the last city. That he was right about her having hobbies of her own was then given more depth as she spoke. “I keep herbs and garden. Some things I have now are native to where I started off, yet seeds are not everything I brought along. Other than that, weaving and sewing are practices I’ve kept up with and started on, when possible. Other things I was responsible for back home aren't anything I can actually keep up with. I still have mementos from them despite that.” Admitting that didn't seem like it would lead to any harm, even with her having something on-hand, as it wasn't something she was likely to show off and by most reasoning shouldn't. The moment spent checking his watch was followed by a realization; not having one of her own, she would have to get one eventually, not having a mobile phone either. When the food would arrive, she wasn’t certain, yet earlier visits to sushi shops had made it seem like it wasn’t that long of a wait.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:08 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Hearing that Etheri was cultivating herbs was a surprising discovery for Corbin. "Mainly for medicine and cooking, I believe," he commented, considering that the food was delicious and Anthony was an expert in natural medicine. "Towards the weaving and sewing portion, which items in particular are you focusing with? Clothes? Accessories? Blankets?" that was his next question, since he was fascinated with what she was capable of with such craft. But the conversation was interrupted with the waiter came by with a pitcher of water, together with glasses for the two of them. The condensation was stuck on the surface of the translucent pitcher and the drops trickled down onto the table.

The raven was the one speaking a word of thanks before the employee departed away in haste. He simply chose to continue on with the conversation, "Perhaps my friend may want to see a sample of your craft. That is, if you are comfortable with it."

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Teuicui

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:19 am
User Image

Here, she nodded, as that was generally what she used her herbs for. Although not everything had that use or a similar one, all the plants she kept had some purpose - even if it was for decorative or ambient reasons. Mentioning exactly what she used would take too long as the conversation was a brief one. Instead, Ethrehi moved onto what he said next, directed to her earlier statement about weaving and sewing.

This waited until after the server came by again. Picking up on them, holding a pitcher of water, this was set down along with a couple glasses. Aiming a note to thank them their way, they hurried off in the meantime; Ethi unsure whether that had been heard or not. “
                  Mostly clothing and blankets or towels and rugs. I have more access to material than I did before, what I’ve been working on lately could be considered more colorful: there are more dyes available. I wouldn’t have a problem with that, picking out something wouldn’t take long from a few recent things I’ve made.” Although they were from about a month back, she was planning on starting another blanket within the next week if buying more supplies would be possible. Other than what she had seen, there could be a crafts store nearby in not having been around too much yet.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

---------------

---------------

---------------

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin's smile grew a bit; it was a possible sign that Hikaru may find a new acquaintance when it came to art, though the specializations were completely different from each other. "That's good. My friend actually is in traditional art with pencils, oil paint and acrylic paint. The sketchbook and framed canvas are the vehicles for her creations," he spoke. "She does have a private art gallery, but it's in our house. I'll let her know in case you are interested to take a look aside from sharing your creations for her to notice." Sadly, the art gallery had changed a bit since a few of her paintings were sold, replaced with the others. But despite that, the area remained mostly the same.

The waiter returned with two plates of sushiko rolls, the colors popping out with the ingredients. Corbin spoke a word of thanks as the waiter left the two alone, and he picked up the chopsticks, snapping them into two and saying grace. In case Etheri may need some help, he would have to listen.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Teuicui

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:28 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ②⑤тн
םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨0
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:04 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

- Enter -

After the cab ride, the first agenda upon entering the sushi restaurant was to find a place for the two to sit down, considering that the place was still open even at this hour. All the stools were occupied already, but at least the table would work fine, so Chester gestured Saeyong to take a seat in wherever place he would like, either beside him or in front of him. The menu was then presented to them both by one of the waiters; though not as high-end or spacious as other restaurants in the city, Chester appreciated the offer, so he ended up picking whatever was available. There was the tape attached to the laminated surface of the menu, with the words 'no available' written in ball-pen ink. Definitely not good, but Chester would work with what's available at the moment. His gaze was transfixed at Saeyong as he asked the question.

"What's yours, Saeyong? I'll go with the spicy tuna rolls."

He then went on with the drinks, but eventually settled for something simple. "And some water," he added on. The waiter who sent the menu selection wrote Chester's order down in legible handwriting. The chatter of the other customers and the sounds of the kitchen were his other companions, but Saeyong deserved his full attention right at this moment.

Mood: mostly good
Company: Saeyong
Money: $74.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:53 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Chester || Where am I? The Shark's head || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

After the brief ride that had turned to something rather quiet besides the music and his own humming, he followed quietly, taking in the ambiance before he glanced back at the other, nodding and taking his seat where he deemed the best.

"I shall go with the same, just because I do like spicy food." he would state with a little tug to his lips. "I'll be taking some water too." he stated, settling the menu down on the side as he glanced over at the other, expecting him to break the ice.

O.O.C.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out