Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:58 pm
User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Aiden's clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Fun time off
〖#〗 Hardwood: The park
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Adam's clothes

Aiden and Adam woke up early to eat breakfast and look at schools. Preschools, actually. The nearest district was further away than the father would like, but Adam had traveled longer distances by himself. Giving the campus a look over, he glanced as his idle son and Ruffles his hair. "Maybe next year, snack pack. What do you think?" He asked, receiving a bright smile in return. Adam spent w lot of time with a nanny up until now, he was getting joy out of being raised by at least one of his parents. Aiden hated taking custody from Diana, but the woman was bad for their son right now. He sighed, closing his laptop and picking up his wallet. "Let's go to the arcade today." He suggested, Getting up to the table and leading the way to the car.

Adam bounced along, being the first out of the car and into the arcade twenty minutes later. Aiden followed, giving the kid ten bucks to buy tokens and go okay something violent with flashing lights. He was probably going to play the driving simulation the whole time, he'd been talking lately about being a nascar driver. Let him dream, it might happen yet. The adult, after stretching himself out, paid for his own tokens and started a game of street fighter. He felt lazy today, not that he'd been doing anything since moving here. All he and Adam did was hang out in random places. But while it was on his mind, the adult needed a job and to find a new nanny for the tike. He wanted a job in journalism, he didn't want to be lazy for long.

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-"

river rocker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image

Clothing: White Money: $998 Feeling: Tired but good

Izzy had slept outside last night, not wanting to chance returning home to find her father waiting for her, and so she was stuck wearing the same clothes she had worn yesterday, not that they smelt bad or anything, but it was still gross, after all she had been sleeping under a box that she had propped up against her motorcycle last night. She had returned home just long enough to grab an apple to eat before running back out. She didn't want to face her father, she didn't understand him, nor did she want to.

As she drove along the streets of Soliel she slowed when she saw the odd name, The Mushroom Kingdom. It sounded like a kids place, but if she was lucky it would be fun. She took a deep breath and pulled in to one of the front lots, turning her ride off and taking off her helmet, letting her long blonde hair tumble from inside, laying down along the length of her back, curling slightly at the ends to create small ringlets. Walking into the arcade she stopped, already amazed as her eyes travelled across the games, a grin came to her face. She remembered playing with her friends back in California, Sasha and Kayden where amazing gamers and always kicked her a**, they would have loved this place! Izzy walked over to the ticket dispenser to buy herself eight tickets before turning back to look at the place.

Izzy walked thought the games until she found one that looked fun "Guitar Hero" she said, tilting her head to the side for a moment before she walked over to it and grabbed the guitar shaped controller, she flicked though the songs until she came to one that sounded rad "Barracuda" by Heart. Placing her fingers on the buttons she started her attempt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:House Key, Motorcycle key, Cell phone, ID
OOC:
whiters4
[quote="Genkawolf][quote="The Lady Gatekeeper]

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ana returned to the arcade, holding the little girl's hand in her own as she pushed open the door to let them in. She walked the child towards one of the games before sitting at the bench where she and Michael had talked earlier. She was silent for a moment before letting out a little sigh, "I'm sorry... for getting out of hand earlier." she spoke softly, deciding to begin with a simple apology. She hesitated once more, trying to figure out what to say. "I... my entire life has been a roller coaster of ups and downs. I never had a mother... my father ignored me for most of my life... my only sister died and my best friend and I haven't talked in years." she said, referring to Michael in the end.

"I got dragged into the wrong crowd... but they were like family. I felt at home with them, much more than I did with my real family at least." she let out a sigh as she thought back to her childhood, shaking her head a little bit, "When I finally started to turn my life around, I thought that maybe we could reconcile. But... then my dad died..." she paused for a moment, reliving the haunting moment for just a second before snapping back to reality, "I asked you to take care of Elena because I knew I could trust you to keep her safe..." she finished, looking up to meet his eyes. "I was just hurt that... you kept so much from me. I didn't know about your wife, I didn't even know you had a girlfriend. I know that we were battling our own demons and... I know I kept a lot from you as well, but I just wish we knew each other better."

Money: $972
Outfit: X
Company: Michael and Katherine
OOC:

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:27 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Michael & Katherine Tsukino
Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael walked in behind the duo, and waiting at the bench they were at earlier. His eyes watch Anastasia lead Katherine to one of the games, and she once again began playing with what little money she had left. It was a simple old school arcade game, so it was easy enough for the six year old to play. When Ana sat down, Michael followed suit as they sat in silence for a bit. When his childhood friend began speaking speaking, he kept his mouth shut to let her speak. She had given the opportunity to speak his mind, so it was only fair that he allow her to do the same thing. As she spoke about the more major events in her life, he remembered that things he was doing at the time, whether they involved her in some way or not. There was an opportunity for them to reconcile during their years in school, but for one reason or another that never happened. When Ana looked up to meet his eyes, he directed his gaze into her's as well. A guilty frown crept up on his face when she mentioned him keeping a lot from her. She made a valid point, and he couldn't argue with it even if he wanted to.

When she finished, Michael kept quiet for a bit before deciding to speak. "You had every right to respond in the way you did earlier. I can't fault you for that. I do wish I could correct my mistakes such as letting us drift apart. It wasn't easy for me either, but from the sound of things it was much harder on you. Look.....if you want we both have an opportunity to get to know each other better. I'll tell you more about my life after we drifted apart especially concerning my late wife. Most of my life from up until now has revolved around her to be honest....." He softly offered before looking at her with a soft look. "I'd like the opportunity for us to be friends again, and I hope that if you would like to try again that you'd be honest with me about it regardless of any fears, insecurities, or bad memories we may have for each other. A clean slate for each of us? I'll even offer a hug as well if you'd like one......I do always tell my daughter a hug is the best thing to make people feel better. Maybe that's what we both need? A-although if that's too weird or awkward you can just ignore that." He responded with a light flush of embarrassment at the offer.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Hopeful tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:19 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana felt relieved at Michael's response, glad that she managed to say the right thing. She listened to his words carefully, letting her mind calmly think of what to say next. The idea of getting to know each other again sounded delightful, and it would give Viola a chance to possibly become friends with Katherine as well. After he finished, she gave a laugh at his offer, finding it typical of him to suggest a hug. Her smile stayed on her face as she gave a soft nod, "I like the idea of a clean slate," she started, "And a hug sounds nice too." she accepted, raising her arms to take the offer. Ana was starting to feel a lot better about the situation. For once, she felt like she would be happy for a long time. Nothing would go wrong, or so she hoped. Michael didn't seem like he was going anywhere, and Ana was finally starting to look forward to her new life here.

OOC: Probs bring Viola in next post ^^

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:01 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael let a warm smile spread on his face as she raised her arms for a hug. He was happy that she accepted the idea of a clean slate. There was the possibility of bumps along that way, but that was apart of life. Running wasn't an option for him this time, and he was also elated to have kept part of his promise to Elena. The brunette hugged Anastasia in a friendly manner, but didn't release the hug at once. It was a great feeling to be able to hug his childhood friend once again, so he was in no rush to let go. "Don't expect to for me to be easily get rid of this time around. I'm not going to let this opportunity for our friendship be destroyed without a fight. That means regardless of any fights, bad feelings, or thoughts we may towards each other won't make me give up. I promise you that, Ana." The man seriously stated with a kind tone.

"Besides, I believe my daughter has taken quite a liking to you, so she'd get angry at both of us know that we've decided to have a clean slate." Michael lightly joked with a small chuckle. He let go after awhile to smile at the woman in front of him unsure how she'd respond to that, but it didn't matter to him in the end. She agreed to a clean slate, so that was enough. "We have a lot of a catching up to do huh?" He commented off handily knowing there was many years they had to catch up on. His eyes returned to Katherine to keep on eye on her. He was in his protective mode after she had run off, although one couldn't blame him.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Hopeful tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana felt a surge of happiness as she hugged her friend. She missed this sort of reaction, it made her realize how much she really missed him. The hug wasn't cut short, much to her liking. She listened to his words and nodded, giving a silent response. At his mention of Katherine she gave a soft chuckle, believing that the little girl was truly warming up to her. As they let go, she gave a nod to his words, "We sure do..." she responded, mimicking his smile.

"Aunty Ana!!" A high voice called. Ana's attention was pulled to see a tiny brunette girl accompanied by a taller red-headed girl, who held the child at bay. Ana smiled and waved as the little girl let go of her companion's hand and rushed to her aunt. Ana knelt down to meet the girl's eye as she arrived in front of her. Viola's eyes caught onto Michael and she smiled widely, "Uwah! And aunty Ana's Fwiend!!" she said excitedly. Ana gave a soft laugh, nodding at the girl's amazement as she patted her on the head. Her eyes shifted to the taller female, giving a grateful smile, "Thanks for watching her."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outfit: Ana Viola
OOC:

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illia entered the arcade holding the hand of the tiny girl she had been babysitting for the day. It was a favour to an old friend, one that she gladly carried out. When they stepped further into the arcade, it didn't take long for Viola to find her aunt, who was with a man. The little girl quickly rushed over, followed by Illia. She watched as the girl greeted her aunt with excitement, followed by a thank you directed at Illia. She shook her head, smiling kindly, "No problem. I'd love to help anytime I can." she responded. Her attention was directed at Michael, wondering who it was. Ana never mentioned any men in her life, but the two seemed closely acquainted in her eyes. Deciding not to stare, she simple gave a greeting smile.

Company: Ana, Viola and others
Money: $1000
OOC:

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:21 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael's attention went right to Viola when he heard her excited voice. He immediately noticed a young woman that looked to be in her early twenties. She seemed nice if the kind smile had anything to say about her, plus Ana let her babysit Viola. The man returned the smile, and nodded a bit in acknowledgement as Viola greeted him once again. A light amount of laughter naturally escaped his lips at the girl's enthusiasm. "Hello once again, Viola." He greeted, before he looked down behind his leg after feeling a tug. His daughter was hiding behind his leg once again because of the appearance of new people. She did want to make friends with Viola, but her timid nature took front regardless. Michael smiled at his daughter, before grabbing her hand to bring her forward. "Viola, this is my daughter Katherine. Go head and say hello sweetie." The man said with a encouraging smile. Katherine hid behind Michael a bit once again, but gave a small wave as a greeting. "I'm assuming this young woman here is your babysitter, Ana?" He questioned looking at Illia. "I'm Michael Tsukino, and this is my daughter Katherine. Nice to meet you." He greeted in a friendly manner.

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Viola gave a wide smile as the man greeted her back. She noticed the little girl hiding behind the man, the one who she recognized as the child from the other day. When the man introduced her as Katherine, Viola looked in amazement at the long name. Though the girl only gave a small wave, Viola couldn't help but be excited, Nice to meet you Kather.... Katherwin!!" She said happily, having trouble pronouncing her name properly.

Ana giggled as Viola had failed in saying Katherine's name, though it was understandable for a four year old. She looked up at Michael as he asked about Illia, giving a nod,
"Yeah, this is Illia. She's an old friend." She explained, gesturing to the young lady.

OOC:

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia listened as the kind man gave a greeting, introducing himself as Michael along with his daughter, Katherine. It seemed Illia was surrounded by children nowadays. She gave a kind smile, "Nice to meet you Michael." she greeted back once Ana introduced her. She shifted her eyes down to the little girl, offering a gentle look, "Nice to meet you as well Katherine." she greeted softly. She noticed the girl was timid, very shy compared to Viola. She opted for a gentle, kind gesture. One that wouldn't frighten the girl too much.

OOC:

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:41 pm
User Image

〖#〗 Hardwood: The arcade
〖#〗Adam's clothes

Adam was hearing a lot of people as he stuck another token into his driving game. He turned one way to try and see behind him, then turned the other way too. The chair was too big for him! Becoming more urgent as he though he heard a familiar name, he spun himself to one side and sloshed out of the plastic drivers seat. His shirt rode up to his chin as his hands extended over his head, feet eventually reaching the ground before he sprang up and ducked around several arcade games. "Illia!" He rang out the moment he saw her face. Grinning wildly, he ran over and hugged her leg. "I missed you! Me and daddy got you a Christmas present!"

Aiden smacked away at these buttons and wiggled the control stick, biting hard into his lip as he stacked one combo on top of the other. "Awe com' on!" He whined, his counters completely missing as CPU jumped at just the right moment. He took several blows from behind before losing, at which point he threw up his hands and walked away. "It cheated! You saw it cheated!" He hounded at no one. Glancing over, he could see Adam's game still going and assumed the tatter tot was spending all his money there. Aiden went a little further back looking for an old jump man or donkey kong game. He saw a woman instead, a smooth smile rising on his lips. "Aye chihuahua! Long time no see!" He greeted, slipping himself beside her on the platform for guitar hero. "A hot bar tender and a rock star? You really have had every job." He chuckled.

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

river rocker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image

Clothing: White Money: $998 Feeling: Tired but good

Her attempts to rock Barracuda where cannon fodder, pretty much meaning that the fake audience was booing her off stage. It had all started out so well! and then the other keys started to enter the challenge, and then by the time she had to play the blue key she was having trouble maintaining her awesome over the guitar, the song was just about to end when she heard a familiar voice, she didn't recognize it without the back ground music from the bar, but oh she sure did recognize the guy that came with it, and she grinned. The score flashed a measly 1000points while she could have gained more if she had just chosen easy mode and kicked a**. She looked at Aiden and let the guitar hang from her shoulder "ah well look at that, if it isn't the non-ginger" she smirked. In the club lights she had mistaken him for a red head but apparently she had been dead, shockingly he did have a soul despite the fact that he danced like he was missing one.

Her scars where on full display with the loose white top, held up solely by her bust and the scruchie like back. She though couldn't help but smile when she saw Aiden and instead she punched his shoulder "I'm a jack of all trades, Good, Bad and the Ugly" she said and tilted her head slightly as she put her left hand on her hip "You any good with your hands?" she winked, pointing her left thumb at the guitar hero game "bet you can't beat that amazing score the bad a** me racked up" she said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:House Key, Motorcycle key, Cell phone, ID
OOC:
whiters4
[quote="Genkawolf][quote="The Lady Gatekeeper]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:30 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
The man gave a small nod of acknowledgement towards Illia's reply, while Katherine responded with a short shy wave. Michael's attention went back to Viola as he merely smiled in amusement at Viola's attempt to say his daughter's name. It was always cute to see little kids try to pronounce different words when they were still learning. Those were some of his favorite moments with Katherine. "You can call her Katy for short if you'd like, Viola." The violet eyed male looked back at Anastasia, and couldn't help but smile. It was nice to see her giggling and smiling. She could be a bit of a tomboy from what he remembered, but still was nice to see her with some happiness regardless of past experiences. "So is there anything else you wanted to takl about?"

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Hopeful tab Company;; Each other, Illia, and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Viola gave a happy smile when she was given permission to call Katherine Katy for short. "Nice to meet you Katy!" she repeated, correcting her past mistake. Ana looked up at Michael, pausing when he asked if there was anything else she wanted to talk about, "Eh? Err..... Well... if you wanted to start catching up now, I'm all ears." She said in a laid back tone, not really having anything in particular she had to say. Just then, a little boy suddenly joined the mix, attaching himself at Illia's leg. She gave a soft chuckle, "Wow, you sure do attract the children." she joked, giving a wave to the young boy.

OOC:

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia watched as Viola was given an easier name to pronounce, simply smiling in the background. She stumbled a little as she heard a familiar voice followed by a small being latch itself onto her leg. Looking down, she recognized a particular little boy. Giggling, she patted him on the head, "Adam!" she greeted, kneeling down to see him eye-to-eye. "I missed you as well... A present? Oh, you didn't have to do that!" she said, patting him kindly on the shoulder. Hearing a soft comment by Ana, she nudged her leg playfully, "He's a friend. But... where's you dad?" she wondered, looking up to try to spot the taller fellow. Suddenly, she felt another little body push into her back. She turned to see Viola, eyes wide with amazement, "Illia Illia! It's a little boy!" she said, pointing in surprised to see a boy around her age.

OOC:

fireshadow0908

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:31 am
User Image

〖#〗 Hardwood: The arcade
〖#〗Adam's clothes

Adam adbruptly noticed two other adults with the first he'd just ran to, eyes darting between their faces as he took a step back- both to accomidate Illia as she kneeled down and to keep a safe distance from the strangers. Writhing his fingers together nervously, he focused his friend. "Me and daddy are playing games, I was driving." He replied, no real knowledge as to where his father was. Still in the arcade, he knew that much. Which meant he was t going to get in trouble for wondering off, he was still in the same building! And he knew Illia, so it was okay! The boy gave a small start as a girl pushed against Illia, pulling a little further away. Oh! She was just a kid! "Hi, my name is Adam. Do you wanna be my best friend?"

Aiden touched the crown of his head as he swaggered closer to the genie, him a ginger? "Brunettes have more fun!" He boasted, changing the well known phrase to suit his tastes. As soon as he was close enough, the female punched his arm. He grinned, leaning against the back bar cutting the platform off from the rest of the room. Jack of all trades, she claimed! He was still testing that out. He cocked an intrigued brow, following the point of her thumb to her guitar. "You're in trouble now, this game was my entire college career." The athlete boomed, knocking her hips with his own and holding out his hand for the instrument.

OOC: *whiters only sighs hopelessly at herself* sorry guys

-Cherry Cher Boop-

river rocker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:26 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0②
( ③ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games