Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:33 am
User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cat's Meow {Working} | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Calm | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

Emil had started his shift rather caught off guard. It wasn't because he got the job, he had a couple during his travels so he knew how roughly to approach applying and interviews and such. What threw the male off was the fact that he would start right away. Working in a pet store wouldn't bother him, animals weren't nearly as difficult to deal with compared to Humans, but being a cashier did mean his interactions would still be with people. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad, the shop wasn't so large that it could be packed with individuals looking for a pet or two, being in or around crowds was probably the worst kind of situation he could find himself in. As he stood behind the counter, Emil let his gaze wander the room. He had been a cashier before, but had never worked in a pet store. When his eyes found a cage with a few kittens inside, he couldn't help but smile just a little as one started to play with some sort of ball. Emil quickly glanced around the store, there didn't seem to be anyone nearby. Too tempted not to, the blue-haired male flicked an index finger upwards. As if on command, the ball jumped into the air a few inches, causing the furry creature to jump back in surprise as it landed back onto the cage floor. Emil couldn't help but smile a little more, watching as the kitten inspected the ball cautiously, tail waving behind it. Turning his attention to its ears as they stood at attention, he couldn't help but wonder how Mia was going. After yesterday, the pair had decided that, before they met up once again, they should try to find work. It was difficult to think that she wouldn't have found anywhere to work, especially since he had gotten a job here, but it was still possible that she was still applying. "I'm sure she's doing fine." He thought. "But you'd better at least look like you're not messing around, the next part of this is actually keeping the job." Shaking his head to clear away the thoughts, Emil held back a sigh...looking busy would be much easier if and when a customer entered the store. For now, all he could do was let his gaze wander, getting a feel of where certain pets and pet items were.

"To see if I can show you mine?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:45 am
User Image

Juritan "Gogo" Nananakarn

She peered into the window.. she hadn't noticed the pet shop before. Lots of cute animals but nothing she could afford. Pressed against the glass is a rather comical display she played with a fat cat in the window. Pet shops were for the customers though... so she thought to maybe not waste their time so much... or maybe a little...

She peeked in

just a little...

she gravitated towards everything that did something cute

ONLY JUST A LITTLE MORE

she was hooked on pets she cant afford to have!!! Her mind was spinning with cute and it felt like they were all paying attention to her, if only she was on camera! She wondered if a pet circus was possible BUT SHE COULDNT AFFORD IT! Overthetop figure, personality, and debt went back and forth in her mind.

Wearing: light pink hoodie jacket that reaches the lower back, pink string bikini, frilly light pink wrap skirt, light pink sneakers with a momo peach brand symbol on the sids, lucky goggles. Usually looks like she's on the way to the beach.

Carrying:
Satchel bag with a cell phone, cookies, gummy candy, map, cosmetics, mints, some brochures, and a few random unmentionables.

Cash:
$1000.00.. in the red crying (thanks loan)

Felfordulas

Makako-ma

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:11 am
Makako-ma

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cat's Meow {Working} | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Uncertain | Special Someone: Nope

The day was, admittingly, much slower than Emil had anticipated, with the way he was put to work so quickly he would've guessed that the store would be busy. Still, at least it gave him time to get used to his surroundings. Slowly but surely, he was beginning to piece together a map of the store, eyes flicking back and forth to whatever animal he named in his head, gaze almost immediately finding the pets in question. It was as he was doing this that the male's eyes caught something else by the cat display at the window, a woman to be precise. Emil watched as she peered into the shop, focus switching almost as quickly as his had earlier. He had to take a moment to silently ready himself, he had greeted customers and such before, but it was still something he couldn't do out of nothing. "Not looking at anything specific, would've come right here if there was something in mind...maybe just browsing?" He thought, trying to figure out what to say before letting his mouth just spill words out and hope for the best. "Welcome." He said, loud enough for her to hear, but making sure not to startle either her or the animals. "Let me, uhh, know if you need help with anything." Well, a start was a start, he just prayed he'd get better at this if he wanted to keep both his job and house.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

She got scared as she turned seeing someone come to speak to her. She thought she couldn't get stage fright at this point, she'd have to play it cool! "I-I was just looking..." One of the 3 pets she was holding, a big fat cat with a grumpy face reached its paw out to Emil as though it were sinking into quicksand due to her rather excessive cleavage. "Eh!" She put the cats back hurriedly trying to lighten the mood by laughing her embarrassment off a little. "Do you maybe have something a little.. bigger than a cat? But cute though" One might guess she liked big BIG lazy animals with expressive faces judging by the one's she had picked up before. She actually just liked anything unusual.. Tv worthy, the things internet memes were made of!

(ooc: sry stuff happened)

Wearing: light pink hoodie jacket that reaches the lower back, pink string bikini, frilly light pink wrap skirt, light pink sneakers with a momo peach brand symbol on the sids, lucky goggles. Usually looks like she's on the way to the beach.

Carrying:
Satchel bag with a cell phone, cookies, gummy candy, map, cosmetics, mints, some brochures, and a few random unmentionables.

Cash:

Felfordulas

Makako-ma

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:17 am
Makako-ma

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cat's Meow {Working} | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Unsure | Special Someone: Nope

Emil almost blinked as the woman reacted to his voice, he didn't mean to startle her. He was out of practice with greetings, so maybe it did come out differently to what he heard. As she turned, his gaze immediately found the animals held in her arms, did 'looking' mean something different in Soleil? As one of the cats extended its paw out to him, it dawned on the male just where his attention had roughly been, his eyes quickly darting back to her face as he prayed a blush wouldn't follow any time soon. Thankfully, it didn't seem like she took his gaze as being somewhere it shouldn't...or at least she didn't notice...though her question took him off guard. "Bigger..but cute? Err..." Slowly, his gaze hovered around the store. On display, there was nothing much bigger than the cats she had, other than perhaps a different cat from the same enclosure. He hadn't seen any of the pet handlers so far so he wasn't even sure if they were around to ask, plus as far as he knew he couldn't leave the main room unattended to see the animals that weren't on display...not only that, he couldn't just send a customer back there all by herself. "Umm, dogs are about as close as I can get to guessing what else we have here...think I heard mention of snakes if you can somehow consider them cute in any way." He said, almost mumbling the second part. Snakes weren't cute, not in Emil's books. Interesting, maybe, but not cute. Then again, he didn't think pugs were even a remotely attractive breed, but people still seemed to find them adorable, who was to say snakes weren't seen in the same light somewhere? Rubbing the back of his head, Emil gave a sheepish shrug. "Sorry...I've only just started working here, so I don't know much about this place just yet." He admitted. It was a valid reason in a way, he had only been working for a few hours at most so he didn't even have the opportunity to see everything, but it still felt like an excuse for the sake of making an excuse.

{Tiz fine, I was without a decent connection for a few days anyway. Oh, by the way, your quoting of me isn't working, think my username has to be between " " otherwise I don't get notified that you've posted xP}

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:17 pm
User Image

She stopped to think about dogs.. she would seem to jiggle a bit like she was some sort of living breathing fanservice machine even when there was no reason apparently. "hnnnn I'll try a dog then. But its gotta be a cool dog that is great for cameras I hope." She had totally forgotten she had no cash.. hence why she had no cash probably. Sadly, while highly intelligent, her terrifyingly narrow skillset didn't go very far beyond the entertainment industry and didn't include financial skills.

Suddenly remembering she was poor she added "Oh, and I'd like something low maintenance like a tiger! You just let it out for a few hours and it wont be hungry anymore!" She suddenly got distracted by a turtle and forgot to let him know that was just a joke. She tilted her head not really sure why it stuck one leg out.

Carrying:

Cash:

Felfordulas

Makako-ma

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Makako-ma

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cat's Meow {Working} | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Uncertain | Special Someone: Nope

Emil paused for a second. A dog that was great for cameras...was there even a breed that fell into that category? A showdog? Emil, having never seen a dog show, nor really been around dogs that weren't strays, couldn't picture one in his head right away. If what she was looking for was any indication, it'd be a large dog...but cute? The more Emil thought about it, the more he started to wonder whether or not he was out of his depth working here. It was at the mentino of a tiger that really took the male off guard. A tiger. Low maintenance. Did tigers even come up on a scale of maintainability? And just letting it out for a few hours until it wasn't hungry...what exactly would she let it eat? Before he even had a chance at opening his mouth to voice the half-dozen questions that flooded his mind, the customer seemed to move on from the topic, attention wholly taken up by a turtle in a small enclosure. Frozen on the spot and more confused than when he first started this job, Emil could only tilt his head to one side. With a sigh, Emil moved his own focus towards the cash register, he'd still be there if she needed to ask anything more...he hoped, at least, that he could actually answer whatever questions might come next. "Day one of working...could've been much worse really." He thought, his gaze flicking towards the woman every now and then, thoughts both a mix of curiosity and mild, lingering confusion. He was right, the first customer he served here could've been a lot worse than her...someone who might have been incredibly unpleasant to deal with or an obvious threat to himself, the store or the animals. At the very least, this woman, though a little odd from his point of view, thankfully didn't seem to fit either of those categories.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:50 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Playful
Relationship: Single
Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=166360231
Money: $999
OOC:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

When Mia walked into the pet store, the head of almost every cat in the room perked up. Because they shared similar genes, felines were often curious about the young beastwoman. Past all the cats, Mia spotted who she was looking for, Emil. She grinned widely upon finding him and decided to pick on him a bit. Though she had walked into the business with her wedge heels clicking on the ground, she now used her catlike reflexes to become completely silent. She snuck up behind him without making a sound and then lightly pounced on him from behind by placing her hands on the backs of his shoulders and springing forward a bit. There wasn't enough force to knock him over, only enough to jostle him a bit. As she pounced she let out a small,
"Boo!"

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

MisaMirific

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:44 pm
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cat's Meow {Working...?} | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Surprised | Special Someone: Nope

With little to actually do to look busy, Emil had taken to slowly going through the item database on the cashier computer. It didn't specify much in terms of actual animals, going with categories such as 'small mammals', 'large mammals' and so on, but he figured learning the rough price of everything would help somewhere along the way. Items for pets seemed a little more extensive, every brand and variation apparently needing their own price and label and such. Before he knew it, he was totally lost in his browsing, focus too locked onto the screen to notice the sound of the front door opening, as well as the sound of footsteps approaching. It was only when something jolted him from behind that his concentration broke, his body freezing as his breath caught in surprise. At first, his mind went through a whole number of possibilities...was he about to be robbed? Did an animal somehow get out of its enclosure and decided it wanted something to eat? It was only until whatever was behind him spoke that his ears registered a voice, the first one he properly heard coming here. "M-Mia?" He said in surprise, turning his head to indeed find the black-haired woman behind him. Letting go of the breath he had still been holding, he relaxed a little more and smiled a slightly embarrassed. "That's what I get for not paying attention I guess..." He said, turning around to face her and rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Glancing back up at her, Emil it took a second for him to realise that Mia looked just a tad different, it took a second more to figure out that it was because her hair wasn't sitting loose like it had been yesterday.. "So, how was the job hunt?" He asked, figuring there wasn't much need for him to tell of his own luck given that they were already standing in his new workplace.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤
( ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn clocked in at Cat's Meow. She ensured her cat was snug over her ears and headed straight for the fish. Once they'd been fed she headed to the back to restock the shelves. It had been a while since her last shift so she was unsure if it was her turn to give the cats and dogs a bath. She did know that the crates and fish bowls needed cleaning. Since there were no customers, she decided to start cleaning.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:19 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑥
( ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Once Madilyn clocked in at Cat's Meow she restocked the shelves. The store was still on the clean side so she didn't worry about sweeping cat and dog hair or mopping the floors. She unlocked the front door and checked to see if any shipments were coming in. Then Madi headed to the rabbit and gerbil cages. They needed fresh bedding.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:46 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑥⑥
( ② мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts.

xxxx Miyuki had carefully made her way to the store. She was quite happy they had gotten back to her and accepted her to work here. With a sigh she entered the store and looked around. She wrinkled her nose slightly at the smell. It seemed the cages hadn't been cleaned in quite some time. That was unacceptable. She knew she would have to be careful about not over-working herself as she was quite frail, but she loved animals so much and were the things she had gotten along with most.

With that in mind she took an apron and put it on, rolling up her sleeves. Where should she start... The fish would be the easiest. With that in mind she headed over to the fish section and prepared a small tank with water to set each wish in while she cleaned the tanks. She knew she couldn't mix some species with each other so she would just do each tank one by one and once they were clean, would feed the fish and then move on to the hamsters. Then to the cats and lost the dogs. The dogs were the most hyper and also required a bit of walking. The birds were one of the easiest. She would do them after the hamsters. I wish I had some music... Humming a song to herself she began to clean each tank, emptying the water in them after putting the fish saftley in the other tank and cleaning the tank, filling it with fresh water, putting the fish back in and feeding them.

Having finished with that she moved on to the rest of the animals, one after the other until all she had left were the dogs. She leaned against the counter and took a breath. She was quite worn out. Maybe some fresh air would do her some good. She sighed and walked over to see a man waiting outside and near the window. A customer! Her first one! Okay don't be nervous...don't stutter. She walked over to the door and opened it, peeking her head out, before walking out the door to greet him.
-Exit-

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Content

[ Location ] Working at Cat's Meow

[ Status: ] Single

[ Crushing on: ] No one

[ Money: ] $1000

[ Wearing: ] Clothes in picutre

ooc:  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games