Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:46 pm
At least hugging seemed to be okay. Once they let go, Kai cocked his head to one side curiously, a little surprised to see her looking so serious. Unsure if she could read his response, he nodded his head slightly. He'd have to start working on his charades for her. Or at least work on his handwriting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:10 pm
"If...if I had to marry, to keep my family from the poor house, would you still be my friend and stay by my side?" By the look on Fiona's face when she said this, it was clear that she didn't want to marry - but at the same time she probably had little other options that didn't involve a worse alternative. She almost wanted to ask him to run away with her right then and there, but he didn't love her that way, so it probably wouldn't go over well she would bet.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:31 pm
A look of horror crossed Kai's face, but it was brief and gone in a split second. This had to be some kind of sick joke. He knew the witch thrived on misery, it wouldn't surprise him if she'd put this twist of fate into motion. A necessary marriage he could do nothing about. 'She's still here. She'll still have me. It was all worth it.' he repeated his new mantra in his head once more, quickly putting on a smile to cover his woes and held Fiona's hand with a reassuring nod. He really did all this for her, he wouldn't leave her even if staying only managed to hurt more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:35 pm
Fiona looked relieved, although tears were now welling up in her eyes once more. Hugging him once more, she meekly admitted, "I hate him. I really, really hate him. Thank you, for not leavin' me alone. Thank you." It was sad, how pathetic she must have sounded right then, but it didn't matter. Part of her was disappointed that he didn't try and talk her out of it, but really, what else could she expect?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:48 pm
Kai hugged her tightly, his face twisted with grief over her shoulder. He barely got back and already his heart was starting to crack under grief and despair. Biting his lip one last time, he put on his smile again and released her, trying to figure out how to mime his next question of how much of a demon he was by holding two fingers up to his head like devil horns with a quizzical look on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:17 pm
It took Fiona a moment, but once she figured out what he meant, she said, "Pardon my language, but he's a total b*****d." Extra emphasis on 'b*****d', which is surprising considering how she normally tried to avoid cursing. "He's controllin' and mean and awful and smells absolutely horrid!" Starting to look less sad and more angry, she exclaims, "He's always tellin' me to know my place if I do anythin' at all without his say so. He says that a good wife should be seen, not heard, and that I shouldn't be goin' out the house or doin' anythin' without his permission!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:23 pm
Kai racked his brain trying to figure out more charades when he retreated to his stick in the sand. 'And he's the only one to solve your monetary problems? Your family couldn't find anyone else?'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:33 pm
"No." Fiona looked somewhat guilty, unable to explain that she'd rejected all of the other suitors. She threw a big fit every time her mother or grandfather tried to marry her off, and ultimately either scared her suitors off or bribed them into leaving. Her mother had threatened to disown her should she ******** this last chance up, as Fiona recalled.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:42 pm
Kai gave Fiona's hand a squeeze while he put his other hand on her shoulder, his way of saying he'd be there for her no matter what. 'Whatever happens, I'll be right here if you need me. I'm not going to leave you alone again. I promise.' he scrawled in the sand once more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:10 pm
"Thank you." Fiona sat there with him for a moment longer, before eventually moving to stand herself up. She offered Kai a helping hand, a sad look lingering in her eyes. "I'd stay here forever with you if I could, but it's starting to get dark. Would you do the honor of walking back home with me?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:13 pm
'I don't really have anywhere else to go.' Kai scrawled in the sand before smiling sheepishly up at Fiona with a shrug. Taking her hand, he pulled himself up and wobbled a bit once he was standing. He'd have to get used to walking again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:14 pm
{So, I don't know about you but I'm approaching a point of block. Any ideas for what to do next?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:17 pm
((Perhaps a confrontation with said a*****e husband?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:25 pm
{Husband-to-be. I've got a special idea for the wedding ceremony.

Either way, sounds good. Possibly the confrontation could start as soon as Kai and Fiona arrive, as Fiona not only left without permission - but she came back arm-in-arm with another man?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100