Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

One of the tabby's ears swiveled toward the voice nearby, and Deacon looked over to see Kenta. He didn't know the boil, but anyone who was equally as offended by being dragged out of their dorm room was his comrade right now.

"Yes. What the hell gives?" Granted, it wasn't difficult to put together what was happening here... Deacon was still trying to figure out just how he ended up being one of the students on the block.

"When I find out who decided to include me, they're getting a fist to the throat." His tail flicked in irritation.

robot kitten
I'm sorry that I have no idea what his state of dress - or lack thereof - is. XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:16 pm
Damien could not find it in him to want to talk to the Demon Hellhound right now, not when he was up there looking for others for a special type of companionship that he did not want from him. The feeling bubbled and boiled over when striated azure met hardened emerald and he gave a lopsided grin at him. The monster could practically hear the 'sorry i'm too ascetically pleasing to hang out with you right now.' that came with the movement of Uru's mouth in the look he was given.

The hound turned away briskly as the crowd move in further and he found the face of Brand on the stage and shoved a stack of tokens he had organised into columns for easy usage to slip into the betting box. "I want to see what magic you can create with those pal." he declared with the briefest of smiles. fleeting with the dilemma that was plaguing his mind.

It just meant that he wasn't using his tokens enough and that he was NOT going to use them on Uru, and hastily threw a few into the Deacons bin as well. "And where the heck have you been, I haven't seen you in forever bub." stunned by the bakanekos appearance. a familiar face amongst the newer students.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Brand
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Deacon
Amount you are bidding:
TUNA 250

PhiferWolf
TOOL
Face your demons
dance magic dance
Hitsuzen
CAAAAAAAAT

948-350= MATH 598  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

its_ p a o generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 844!

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:18 pm
It was a lot louder than he anticipated.. but then he hadn't anticipated to actually be there in the first place. Leave it to that ink-dragon-ghoul to drag him to some event or another and then lose him in the crowd in the process. Well.. it probably was more his fault than hers, but he was on his own either way. Brilliant.

Kane snorted and grabbed the bag being handed to him by the gnome perhaps a bit more gruffly than was necessary. He earned himself a smack to the leg because of it, but he wasn't in much of a mood. After a brief glaring match he moved on, merely curling his lip before giving a huff and stepping into the room.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
Hitsuzen
He has sweat pants on and that's it. :3

Kenta gave an agreeing growl as he watched the bidders go about their business.
"This is... humiliating. I feel like a slab of meat." He muttered to himself, how did those who had the more aggressive bidders feel like? Did they enjoy being fought over, or were they embarrassed as well? Looking up at the other from his slouched seat on the floor he asked; "Did you know we're supposed to be dates for whoever bids the most?" He pitied those who ended up with some creepy stalker person or a person they hated....  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:22 pm
Dirge made a deliberate growl, hair starting to raise on end and hitodama bounding around him excitedly. So, this undead slime wanted to go toe to toe with a demon in terms of wealth and interfere with his naptime? Fine then. Let him learn his lesson.

"Four-hundred and seventy-five." He barked at the gnome, eyes set still on Anna's bushy tail. All that fluff - all that warmth.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding: 475

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 pm
"Five-hundred and fifty!" Shayne called out as he wasn't backing down. However, The other boil probably didn't realize that the Undead Boil just want to be just friends with Annalise and trying to get over his shyness with this date. Also Shayne didn't know he was making the demon boil steamed.

Shayne's Bids and Token

Token 896-550=446-100=346-35=211

New Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 550 tokens

Old Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding: 35 tokens

Carhop Cavalier
Holy Puck! I just had realize who's your characters is... XD Poor Shayne XD

((Riiku outbid me on Sorrel and I believe Rikku is the higher bidder on AJ Here the post
TiH Student Council

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 pm
The cloaked figure sifted quietly through the little bag that had been given to it, before writing down a bid on a piece of paper and handing it to be counted. No words were exchanged, but the bid numbers had clearly gone up, as the well dressed Vanna White gnomes marked Deacon's new high bid with a tiny little frownie face at the end of it.

Because anonymous bidding was bratty and they hated it.

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding:

hitsuzen
bloodlust dante

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:41 pm
It was one thing for Damien to feel as if he lost the companionship of Uru to hormones and his need to be the king butt of butts, but it did not help that the student or teacher or whatever it was hidden in the plush fabric and the shadows that it cast was blatantly challenging him.

Nope nope nope. this was not the day to test him as he gently but firmly asked the gnome to move the previous bet aside and set a larger stack of coins in its place.

It was about pride now. Deacon didn't matter. Maybe there was a little bit of a huff and sass in his movements when doing so.

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding:

hitsuzen
Nio Love

848 - 350= 498  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:44 pm
Challenge was a favorite pasttime. Perhaps, had it been anyone else, Deacon would have found himself the subject of a bidding war. But because it was Demi putting down those coins angrily, the figure seemed to pause, take stock of the choices ahead, and then pull the coins back into the small purse.

A small, slow nod was aimed in Demi's direction. It was surprisingly respectful.

bloodlust dante

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:48 pm
Damien swelled his chest, pride in the battle of territory and tokens, to see the other back down and show humility underneath their fancy bathtime outfit and..

finally stopped to think about it. He just bet on Deacon to be the date for the dance. as a date.

Deacon.

Defcon one panic mode was now unleashed in his head, like a mini explosion of fluffy piled of anguish.

Nio Love
hitsuzen
Why demi should not bet while angry. So deacon, how do you feel about puppies?

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:50 pm
Weirdly, Kieran was thumb-up at him, he returned with a gentleman grin and continued to talk with Camilla. Head was on the other hand, noticed that the canine ghoul was the one it bade on, it happily wrapped around her and returned the thumb up with an adorable animal rub. "I like your tail, it's fluffy and your kira-kira eyes, yellow gems." It whispered, occasionally looked at the boil it was linking with.

Back to the two, when the Head was suspecting to have done something inappropriate, AJ and Camilla were talking about the House Cup and the future career. "I see, you were enrolled after that, it was open for outside guests, but I guess you missed that. Part time job is good, I've been doing all kinds of them for helping out with the expenses." AJ said with a jokey tone and encouraged the dormouse to try out all sorts of things while she could.

"Yup, Carlos the lazy kitty boil." He gave the answer flatly as a fact, didn't think of any unusual emotion that will hit the ghoul. "He said he didn't like his own room, so sometimes he will sleep in my room. Waking him up was quite of a challenging task but I guess I know how to handle that." The serpent dragon laughed in a lighthearted way, shrugging with an opposite smile.

AJ knew the Head would startle creeple, because most of the students looked genuinely tasty. It determined whether one is edible by its color and shapes, thus the cute little dormouse who had a lovely color of caramel was regarded as "can be eaten" category. Dragons didn't care about mice, it wasn't their main diet, but Head was different, considering it was always hungry. It also explained why AJ needed to do part times for food expenses.

Probably noticed that the ghoul was scared, AJ raised a question to distract her uneasiness and glad that it worked. "Your smile looks like the pumpkin sun, cute and bright, I like it. Anyway, I am @HeadIsAdorable on critter, if you need me anytime, just give me a poke. You can ask for anything, from a spar partner, an unknown adventure, fun baking time to helper after shopping, etc." The boil didn't mind that at all.

Quote:
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Lacie
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Crimson
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Kieran
Amount you are bidding:

OUTBID!
[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Aureole
Amount you are bidding:

Total Token: 718 - 250 -10 -10 -10 + 10 = 448

hanging gallow
Harass you fowof To be exact, Head was the one who bade, not the boil XD

Rikku Takanashi
Critter?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:53 pm
PhiferWolf

The old Qui would have jumped on an opportunity like this with gusto! having been quite the suave, and outgoing stallion back before the great disaster, a chance to bid on a date with an attractive male would have been a great deal of fun. But... that confidence hadn't returned to him, quite yet. It was only just barely beginning to even peek its head through the shroud of darkness that consumed him daily. He'd move slightly when someone would come to bid on Uru, watching as they would retreat curiously. Uru sure was popular, it seemed... and understandably so... But this really didn't seem like the hellhounds sort of thing. Qui really couldn't see the boil enjoying something like this... but he had given that ghoul a rather shockingly sweet smile. One he'd never thought he'd see on that rugged face! a bit surprised, he was even more so when the same attention was paid his way! cheeks lighting up, and eyes going wide, he quickly looked away as that bashfulness returned to him; a feeling he was REALLY unused to! with a nervous laugh, he ran his hand through his hair a few more times as a means of distraction for himself, wings folding to mimic his growing shyness, "Gosh, Uru, when'd you learn to smile like that?" he jested lightly.

He had to hand it to, Uru. Even if the guy didn't like something, if he was signed up for it, he stuck to it. That was pretty amiable. However, the last thing Qui wanted to do was force his only friend do something else he didn't want to do. Staring down at his hefty sac of coin, his lips pursed slightly in thought, "How about... I just give you all my coins, but I won't force you to do something you probably wouldn't enjoy, like a date with me." he gave a light smile, "Pretty sure I've got more than most here, so I'm pretty sure you'd win if I put mine in." If there even was winning and losing? either way, it was for a good cause, by the sounds of it. Seemed a waste if he just left without contributing to the cause himself.

[940]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:04 pm
WITCHCRAFT! Anna-ghoul was lying to him!

The even more shocking find-out terrified Mellow greatly, and he did bid on Anna once. Was that mean he was enchanted as well?! WHEN? WHERE? He didn't touch her at all, OMJ, was it meant that she can cast spell with eye contact?!

Mellow confirmed his guess that Anna was a hybrid, a daughter of a witch and behemoth. His furs all shot up and ears raised straight. Trisha, trisha, bring him out of here, it is NOT SAFE!

Even it was Trisha, Mellow reached out for a ghoul the first time.

He was completely freaked out, and dropped tokens into bins he was oblivious of.

@口@llll

@口@llll

@口@llll

Updated bid

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mayaa
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: MEIXIANG
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DESIREE
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AZMODEL
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: KAILEY
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: DANIRATE
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: AUREL
Amount you are bidding:

Total: 670 - 260 - 310 + 260 -10 - 10 -10 -10 -10 - 10 = 300

xNyxtsuki Moon
You deserve another quote - drama

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Still staring at you. Because ghouls are scary, and Mellow believed both the boils were witchcrafted. So he was staring you all in horror D:

xCarhop Cavalier
You too neutral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:10 pm
Shayne look down at his tokens, then he looked back up and glanced around for the frighten Horseman. "Maybe he's gone... Maybe I don't have to worry and used all my tokens on Mistress Annalise." He told himself as he looked over at Annalise. His face was beat red, but he must to over come his shyness "Seven-hundred and sixty one!" The undead Boil called out.

Shayne's Bids and Token

Token 896-761=446-100=346-35=0

New Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 761 tokens

Old Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding: 35 tokens

Meegane
)OAO Did I miss something?

Nyxtsuki Moon
You might be getting a shy undead boil for a date. lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:21 pm
Mellow at the moment.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff