Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Herbology I (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:04 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor First Year Eleven Years OldSingle

Fianna was a bit nervous about trying to trim anything from these plants, given how Professor Hill looked as though he might actually kill one of them for making a mistake in his class. He seemed to care for the plants more than he did the students in his care. Still, she decided to do as she was told, and started her search for oversized or discoloured thorns as her teacher instructed. Sure enough, she came upon a thorn which looked for like a dart than anything else, and she carefully snipped it from the plant, trying to do the task as the professor had.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:38 am
~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:53 am
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. This was his first class with the students, and he wanted to be sure that they understood what was expected. Otherwise, he figured there would be a lot of tears and frustrations. As well as students being kicked from his class until they listened to instruction.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "My name is Professor Hill, and I am your Herbology instructor. For those of you that will not read the rules on the board, I will repeat them now. Lateness will not be tolerated as I will lock the door when class begins. If you should not listen to instructions, I will remove you from the greenhouse without hesitation. Any harm befalling any of the plants in this greenhouse will result in me removing you from the greenhouse immediately. You will behave as civilized individuals or you will suffer the punishment befitting your misconduct. All assignments will be turned in on time or I will dock points from your house for it. And last, you have any disagreements with me, you will be shown the door and I will not hesitate to flunk you for that portion of the course. Is any of that unclear?"

The werewolf waited for confirmation that everyone understood the rules of the class before he started in with his lecture. "For our first class, we will discuss the basics of the subject, and familiarize yourself with working with living things. Whereas most of your other classes do not involve dealing with living organisms and only with dead specimens, this class is the exception. Every plant in this greenhouse is alive, and I intend to keep them that way, which means that you will be proficient wit the basics before we go into the actual courseload. Now, please stand and introduce yourself. Name and house are the only information necessary."

"Now, down to a real question. Anyone know what the basic tools are that are used for Herbology? Ten points for the student that can list them accurately."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Remember, I applied myself, don't maim the students so early on...
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:27 pm
Oh, I know, I can feel the shifting in my bones...
Enclosed are the senses so unknown.
I've been changing, falling, fading-
There's demons at the door patiently waiting.
But I wasn't composed of broken bones or demon limbs;
So please watch over me and be the light to carry me.
This change is all so permanent.

User Image

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

FIRST YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Herbology was the class Tiernan had been waiting for. She nearly skipped into the room, taking a place towards the front, and nodded politely at the teacher, an absolute beast of a man who could have been anywhere from in his late thirties to in his early fifties. He looked half-evil, to be terribly honest, which only made her more excited about the class. He had quite the impassive stare, and she serenely stared back, dark eyes scanning the board behind him. His rules were not as tyrannical as he seemed to expect them to think they were, besides the one about disagreements- it was her understanding that learning was built at least in part on disagreeing, but in this class clearly absolute obedience was expected. Tiernan supposed she could do her very best to be an utter puppet the whole time, but that sounded very unhealthy and stifling, and she was feeling rather energized with the sun coming in and all. She stood up, smoothing her skirt, and looked the man directly in the eyes for a full moment before saying quite clearly, "Tiernan Yaxley, Ravenclaw." She sat back down, then raised her hand, waited for him to recognize her, and answered, "Gloves, preferably dragon hide, to protect the hands, dragon dung is often used as fertilizer, and earmuffs are necessary for plants such as Mandrakes- I don't mean to go off this year's course material sir, it's just that I read about them. And I suppose a spade and trowel and clippers." The Ravenclaw knew she could have gone on, but Professor Hill did not seem the sort of man that tolerated chattiness- most men didn't, she thought reflectively as she sat back down. For example, her father never seemed to listen to her for more than a few moments before excusing himself from the conversation or telling her to go play. Tiernan suspected this was because what she had to say was not considered very important.

OOC:
Username

Can't you see the change in me?
There's no placement, no arrangement-
Of words that I could say to keep these changes away.
This world is a masterpiece...
A canvas sheet accountable for such losses.
Shout out to the artist who took his heart and his soul,
And lost them both in the process.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Esther entered the greenhouse and was immediately struck by the sternness of the professor. In a weird way it put her in mind of her father, a much dirtier, grimier, less Godly version of her father, but a bit like him none the less. Perhaps it was the air of conviction both men had. Taking a seat Essie listened as introductions began when it came to her turn she said, "I'm Esther Spencer or Essie, a Gryffindor... I think Tiernan got the list pretty much covered." She didn't know exactly what Mandrakes were but figured it was best not to say anything. Apparently they could hurt your hearing or something though... the world was truly a fascinating place, including this hidden magical world that God created.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

A straight neck and high head led Gavin Selwyn inside the greenhouse and spun in a slow circle to admire the greenery in the foliage. Out of the dozen different flowers and shrubbery, he could only name a small handful and that irked him more than he thought it would. Maybe it was only the competition breeding inside of him, but he shrugged it off (along with his rucksack) and situated himself on a bench all to himself. When it was his turn to introduce himself, he stood tall and said, ”Gavin Selwyn, sir, Ravenclaw,” then promptly sat back down. There was nothing else of note he could add to Tiernan's not unless it was some metaphorical bullock like his own deranged and paranoid father is so fond of. He was curious which student would continue to spew out not-technically-wrong answers in an effort to curry favor. Or which student would be the first to get in trouble.

╔════════════════════╗
Herbology Class
House Robes
11 yrs5' 0"90bs
╚════════════════════╝

[OOC://xXxXx]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:53 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
First Year Hufflepuff Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                    A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                    But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                    Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar entered the greenhouse excitedly and sat beside the Gryffindor girl as the class was starting. It was in a Friday afternoon and wow, he could not believe that it was Friday. Thank goodness it was Friday. But of course, he had to deal with classes to get that he was wishing for. He could not help but raise an eyebrow on the professor because sheesh, the man didn't look like someone who would want to have a good time. Why did Professor Hill decided to be this uptight was beyond him, and he looked like someone who would burn the castle down. He raised his hand to answer the strict professor's question, but apparently the Ravenclaw outran him first and answered almost all of the things he was going to say. He shrugged and spoke up, "Ivar Eriksson from Hufflepuff, sir," He said politely, "And yes, what Tiernan said about the tools and all. Well, along with that, I think we should also bring our common sense along, too. Oh, and we need the textbook as well so that we'll know what're we dealing with, of course" He gave the professor a nervous smile before clearing his throat, tapping his own book nervously.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                    Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                    Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                    There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                    But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                    Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Jason Hill, First Years
                                                    Where :: Sitting beside Esther Spencer
                                                    Wearing :: Uniform

Out.Of.Character :: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:12 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRST YEAR xxx xxxSLYTHERINxxx xxxHALFBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey almost couldn't wait for Herbology; she loved plants and according to her parents, it was a hands-on subject, which was even better. She raced to the greenhouse but composed herself before entering the classroom, she didn't want make a fool of herself. Taking her seat, she admired the greenery before her attention was drawn to intimidating teacher. After locking the door, he introduced himself and listed the rules of the class; while his rules were mostly reasonable, they were very strict and harsh, quite unlike Professor Reed's. Better not do anything to get on his bad side.

She was about to answer his question but unfortunately, Tiernan Yaxley beat her to it. She shrugged, she really wanted to answer but Yaxley got it right. "Reyna Whyte, sir, Slytherin," she stood up and called out when her turn came, "And other than what Ms Yaxley and Mr Eriksson have said, we would also require our wands to deal with any unexpected occurrences that might happen when handling the plants." Having said that, she sat down and looked on.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                  a txxthe greenhouse
                                                                  w i t hxxfellow first years and Professor Hill
                                                                  t h i n k i n gxxwhen do we start?
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcited

o o c
                                                                  ━━━━
                                                                  - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:30 am
User Image
User Image

𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔣𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔢𝔦𝔯
═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

Vito tried to look enthused but it was hard, he rather did not care for plants one way or the other unless when they served a use for him. Why did this class have to be mandatory. Vito wished he had less expensive suits, he was sure he'd be getting dirty in this class. He bit back the remark he was thinking of to what basic tools are used in this class, somehow he doubted the teacher would find the joke of weedkiller amusing. Thankfully one timid looking girl gave an answer, or what seemed like all the awnsers. "I am Vitomir Nicoli, Slytherin." He was going to add they might need there wand but before he could Ray said it. "If I may add to miss Whyte's statement on a wand, it could be useful for other things than just dealing with the unexpected. I mean there might be a spell for killing weeds or riding an area of insects, maybe cleaning a Finely-pressed suit from dirt?" If there was such a spells Vito would love to know them. He rather hated nature and that came with it.

═══════ ═══════ ═══════ ═══════

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔬𝔠:
blah blah

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:25 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton and Connor settled into this class, Herbology, and examined the scene. Connor was carefully running his fingertips over the desk, not sure how well he would fair in a class that likely required sight. Perhaps he'd be able to pass on the theoretical aspect of the class, rather than the practical. Colton cleared enough space for his brother's writer and set it up, then stiffened when the professor walked in. He seemed smart, but kinda grumpy. When he mentioned his ease at kicking people out if they failed, he glanced at his twin, who looked just as nervous. They were told to introduce themselves and list what they might need for the class, and at his turn, Colton spoke up. "I'm Colton Overton, a Gryffindor. In addition to all the stuff listed, mum always said you needed green thumbs and a lot of patience for gardening, so I guess it works for cool magical plants too!" He grinned brightly, then nudged his brother, who piped up. "I-I'm Connor Overton, a Ravenclaw... and erm... I don't h-have anything else to add." He ducked down, silently adjusting the dark glasses he wore. Colton pat his brother atop the head, vowing to make sure the younger twin passed this class... somehow.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Herbology - Friday @ 2:00pm

Saio entered the greenhouse Friday afternoon with excitement. However the moment she walked in and saw Jason Hill her excitement deflated. In fact she was rather nervous. She much rather would have liked to be as far away from the greenhouse as possible, even if she didn’t mind plants. Finding herself next to the twins, Saio tried to ignore Jason’s scary demeanor until class actually started. Then maybe the subject would help her deal with it. Though, she was beginning to doubt it when class did start.

Professor Hill was strict, very strict and horrible. Saio had already confirmed that she’d hate Friday for the rest of the year, unless by some miracle he was just using a scare tactic for the beginning of the year, which she doubted. As they started talking about what was needed, Saio listened to her fellow students. All of them made sense, except for Vitomir Nicoli of Slytherin. He didn’t seem to be a plant lover.

Taking a breath, Saio stood before introducing herself. “I’m Saio Ukida, Hufflepuff sir.” She said before getting up the bravery to add her feelings. “Um… about what Vitomir said… I’m pretty sure taking care of magical plants is no different than muggle plants. Aside from some being harmful… you still use your own two hands to care for them. Magic’s great but hands on ensure the care all plants need.”

With: Class... Colton & Connor

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Herbology - Friday @ 2:00pm

Richard had nothing against plants. He didn’t even have anything against a professor who was strict as ever. Though he could only wonder how the class would actually play out. He was no magical green thumb when it came to dealing with living breath green creatures. By creatures he totally meant plant life. Instead of worrying himself over the prospects of getting in trouble with Professor Hill or having issues in the class in general, Richard decided not to worry at all.

Sitting in the greenhouse, Richard listened to everything that was said, having been in no rush to speak. By the time it came to him, he had nothing to add, so all he needed to do was give his name and house. Hopefully Professor Hill didn’t have a thing against Gryffindors. “Richard Devereux, Gryffindor house sir.” He said before falling silent. Done deal and no one had to die.

With : Class...

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:33 am
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jason looked about as each student offered their own insight into what tools were necessary for class. He could tell who was already versed in caring for plants, and who was woefully inept. One kid in particular was staring off and not quite looking at him, and he recalled that said kid was blind. Well then, he figured that the kid would do something other than caring for the plants. His gaze bore into the rest of them, however, and he sat back and spoke. "Mister Nicoli, if you are more concerned with getting your suits dirty than actually participating in class, I will happily excuse you from class from now on, and deduct ten points from your house for each absence. Unless you are unaware, you should know by now that you must come to class prepared. If you are not prepared, then you have no business in my greenhouse. Ten points from Slytherin for being woefully misinformed about what is expected in this class, and let this be your one and only notification. You will get dirty, you will work with dirt, and your clothing will end up a mess as a result. If you can not handle that, then you may leave so that I may flunk you right here and now."

Jason then looked at the rest of his students, appraising them. "As for the rest of you, You have each given an adequate summary of the tools necessary for herbology, including, much to my surprise, common sense. That is one thing that most people don't consider. Ten points to Hufflepuff, Mister Eriksson, for your insight. Please feel free to surprise me more if you happen to be just as competent in this area of study as you are in your answer. Miss Whyte, while wands are indeed necessary, they are only to be used for self-defence. Spells can harm plants, so knowing which spells to use when encountering a plant is just as important as having your wand at the ready. I had the misfortune of running into a crackpot when I first started teaching here that insisted that setting plants aflame was the best course of action regarding care for plants, where a simple Stunning spell would have sufficed. I had to correct that egregious error in that particular class's schooling. However, what is not being stated is that the most useful tool aside from your common sense is that of your other senses. Sight, smell, touch, even taste if you are willing to be bold. Those particular items are essential for anyone to be successful in this field

"Now, as I am certain that you are wanting to leave by now, I shall end this lesson. However, please be prepared to work with Spiky Bushes nest class by reading the chapter on them in your textbook. For those of you physically unable to work with such a plant, and no Mister Nicoli, fear of dirtying your newest slacks do not qualify as being physically unable, then I shall have an alternate assignment for you. Until then, class is dismissed."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:44 am
User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jason entered the classroom and strode toward the front, his head erect and his his eyes focused as he quickly set up the classroom. Looking things over, he nodded and settled back to wait, his arms crossed as he watched the students enter. When the last students entered, he flicked his wand, causing the door to close and lock.

He then settled his gaze at the students assembled.
                                                      "Hello, and welcome back. Last lesson, we happened to discuss the various tools you will be using in this class, while this class we shall go ahead and start with a basic plant that is found in many gardens in the wizarding world. The spiky bush. As you can see, I have set several bushes on the tables before you. I would like for each of you to pull on your dragonhide gloves and please gather to them four at a time. This way, we can all see what exactly I happen to be showing you."

Jason pulled on his own gloves and approached the plant on his own table. "As you may not know, spiky bushes happen to be a highly aggressive species of plant, with long thorns that give these bushes their names. The thorns on these bushes happen to be yellow, while the thorns of wild spiky bushes are more of a brown colour. The one distinction between domesticated spiky bushes and their wild cousins aren't in the color of their thorns, but in what they do with them. These bushes when domesticated can shoot their thorns at what they perceive as threats. This makes spiky bushes ideal for owners that wish to keep intruders out of their gardens. The bushes before you have been hit with a Stunning Charm, which means they will not attack. However, should you notice the bush start to shiver, please inform me so I can recast the spell. I wish for each of you to gently move aside the foliage of each plant and try and locate one of these thorns, like this." The older wolf deftly pushed aside a bit of the foliage, stopping finally when he found one of the thorns in question. He showed it to the students and then nodded toward the bushes he set out. "Now you try. I will be coming around and watching you to ensure the plants are uninjured and that you are using the proper technique to minimize both damage to yourself and the bush."

He then let his gaze settle over the twin boys in his class. "Connor Overton, as you are physically unable to see what it is that we are doing, I have an alternate assignment for you. I wish for you to study the textbook and write down notes that you have found within them, and to listen carefully to class. You will write an eight inch summary on the care of Spiky Bushes, and if you are willing, I can even show you how the spikes should feel and how to find them without sight. You may be unable to tell how they look, but you can still tell by feel just by touching them about their general condition. You are probably the only person in the class who would know when to draw away from your respective plant when it starts to shiver, as they do indeed shiver, and you are possibly more in tune with your sense of touch than your peers."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:15 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя
Rανєηcℓαω Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя

Colton led his brother into Herbology, not really excited for the grumpy teacher and his murder plants. He normally loved all things related to being outside, but this class didn't sound super promising. Connor set out his brailler and nodded his head toward his brother. When the lesson started, the blind twin carefully wrote out every word of the lecture, excited to learn more about the spiky plants from the textbook. Colton watched the lesson closely, not bothering to take notes. They were going to be finding spikes? On a bush. At least he'd charmed it so it wouldn't attack. Colton started gently moving leaves, wondering where the spikes would be hiding.

Connor turned his head in the professor's direction when he heard his name. He had an alternate assignment? Cool! He wouldn't feel totally useless. An eight-inch paper? That wouldn't be too hard. He'd have to go to his room for a while to use the typewriter, but he didn't mind. Solitude often helped, and if he started feeling lonely, he could carry it to the common room for a bit too. When Professor Hill offered to work with him with the plant as well, a small grin touched the boy. "I would like that very much, Sir. And I can indeed feel well, as I can hear with higher accuracy. I'll start on the essay straight away." He grabbed the braille textbook and rummaged through until he found spiky bushes. His smile didn't fade as he began reading up and adding notes.

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ
Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ғɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ

Jυѕт кησω уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє, 'Ƈαυѕє ǀ'м gσηηα мαкє тнιѕ ρℓαcє уσυя нσмє

{OoC}

First Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash