Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:25 pm
"Fabulous, sounds like something out of a Video Game though." Nick mused, finishing his drink and pushing his plate away, he had eaten his fill and all that was left was to get drunk, provided there wasn't anything sinister happening in the next few minutes. "So in short, we go and find these Pure Essence things and then use them to unlock God knows what? If I didn't know better I'd say this was crazy, but given the past few hours, I'm sure we can rule that out. So how do we get started with finding our Green Person?" Nick asked, if they were going to jump into action it would be better to do it quick, before Mare had the chance to track them down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:55 pm
Marcus shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine....I don't exactly have a green thumb." He said shrugging. "Surely your paths will cross with this person sooner or later i'm sure." He said simply as he chuckled and smiled. "Anyway, until then You are all invited to stay here for the night. Unless you have to go somewhere or something like that." He said as he yawned and stretched. "Just...don't go out at night alone..." He warned as he turned and headed for the door to the bar.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:13 pm
Skye let out a big sigh. She's been doing that a lot today. Assuming that all of this was true, they all have a target on their back. Looks like she's stuck with these guys no matter how much she didn't like the idea. She rather go home, but if they were being targeted, it would probably be best to not be alone. It looks like her reputation and career is now over if Mr.Mare has control over the police department. She drank some water before getting up and following Marcus, she had some questions to ask. "So who did you call earlier? And why was it so important that you couldn't wait until later?" Skye asked the merman once they were in the next room. She was still suspicious and it was a little hard to trust everyone when she doesn't really know them all too well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 pm
"Well, it's been a time and a half, but I'm going to bed. If you need something killed, I'm not that hard to find." Nick said, grabbing his case and heading out of the room. Passing by Skye and Marcus. "I'm gonna set my stuff up and go out for a smoke, you know where to find me." The Assassin said simply, heading up the stairs and into the room he often used when staying at the Aquifer. Placing the guitar case down and making sure he still had his pistol, Nick opened the room's window and made his way out and down to street level, lighting up right outside.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:10 pm
Marcus looked at Skye and smiled. "An old friend...no need to worry you'll meet them so. I'm sure they are dying to meet all of you.." He said sweetly as he looked at the clock. "Oh...and also, I want you to watch my little friend Evan for me..." He whispered to her. "See, he'll be having some 'friends' trying to visit him. If that happens tonight come and get him. With him being so far from home and another prime purple user some rather bad things could come knocking..." He told her sternly. "Allow me to explain...you ever play final fantasy 10? You know how Yuna could call upon great beasts in battle and in order to do that she needed to visit temples and everything and establish a bond with them?"

Evan sighed as he listened to everything. He looked at his ahnds as he started to hear whispering. "He looked to Daren and Joe. "Hey...you guys hear that? Like someone is whispering something somewhere." He said as he stood up and put his ear against the wall and tried to listen closer to the mysterious voices

((So remember how I said about backstories? well if you havent thought of anything start cause i'm going to be rolling a six sided dice to see what the first color source will be and the story will go along with the character as well as their backstories. So if you have ideas and plot info pm me!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Nay I heard no words whispered" Joe said as he watched Evan put his head against the wall nearby. "Maybe thou art tired from the battle. Pardon my words but you do not seem like a warrior." Crossing his arms as he sat back down Joe looked over towards Daren for a moment before shaking his head. "What sayeth you. Did you ears catch the whispers the conjurer spoke of?" Of course he already knew the answer was likely to be no. A small spark of electricity jumped from his hammer to his finger for a moment. The spark arced up Joes arm before vanishing just before reaching his shoulder. He was not liking the thought of being told to hide from an enemy currently.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 pm
Evan put his hand on the wall and squinted his eyes slightly before sighing. "Maybe you're right..." He said as he back up form the wall.where his hand was a purple hand mark remained for a second before vanishing. Evan yawned and stretched. "Well, don't let appearance's fool you..." He said smiling. "You have your lands traditions, I have my own. Although, mine involved magic and such...I never had that until now." He said looking at the ground. "You should meet my family! I have a sister who uses her magic through her hair and has a demonic mouth living in it, my brother can channel it through chains, my mom uses dolls and my father...." He said before pausing and grabbing his arm. "Well...my dad..." He started again before sighing. "You wouldn't believe me about my dad anyway..." He said laughing. The wall that Evan had touched suddenly seemed to send out a small ripple which spread over the wall and where he touched seemed to sink inwards as if his hand had left a dent  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:14 pm
"Hey, you can't just give us a family run down like that and just drop it." Daren said leaning back in his chair, an arm hanging over the back of the chair with his legs crossed. "If it helps any, my old man was a d**k, so you can only go downhill from there."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:16 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Nay conjurer speak of your father. The time needs to be past so stories of ones past should suffice as a way to pass it." Sitting up Joe grabbed a cup next to him and took a sip. "Your family are all purple magic users like yourself I take it" he asked leaning back a bit in the chair. He hadn't noticed the ripple yet but with it being just behind Evan from his point of view it was not in his line of sight.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:10 pm
Evan sighed as he sat down. "Yeah...but my dad is different." He said simply as he rummaged through his bag before pulling out his laptop. "See...Marcus left something out about the holy order attacking my nation...we struck back. The Vatican that currently stands is the second. We destroyed the first one but at a price. Each side lost the three strongest summons and monsters to the other. Each bound and restrained to either paradise or damnation" He said as he began searching for something on the internet. "My nation can communicate with dark beings and summons.The Holy order can communicate with angels and light summons." he said as he moved his laptop so everyone could see. "Video games are based on these creatures and, well..." He pulled up a page on a video game Wiki "Here is My mother and father during the time of the siege...my mother was the shamaness trapped in his right arm. She made a contract with him, fell in love and before he was sealed away they ended the contract, she fled, had me and my sister, and is still stuck in paradise..." He said in one breath before sighing.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:21 pm
Daren leaned in to see the screen, blinking at it before looking back at Evan. "And I thought my family had problems. Hey Marcus!" he called for the merman. "Get this kid a drink! Something strong and sweet if the flavor bothers him!" he glanced at Evan with a teasing smirk while lightly nudging him in the ribs with his elbow, trying to help him lighten up a little as the all the exposition and drama didn't seem to be doing anything good for his mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 pm
Evan smiled. "My mom says my sister takes after my dad and my brother after my dad...I was the outcast soo.." Evan muttered simply as he looked at the laptop

Marcus heard Daren and made Evan a drink before walking back into the room. "Oh...you showed them your father. That's a bit surprising hun.." He said putting the drink on the table. "He was a um....great guy." He said as he smiled at Evan who toke the drink.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:03 pm
Daren slung a friendly arm around Evan's shoulders. "Evan. Buddy. Take it from a guy with a s**t home life. Only so much moping about your family you can do before you realize them's the breaks. Can't change your parents, so stop thinking your origins are a problem."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:56 pm
"Uh...no..." Skye said when Marcus started explaining some kind of video game. She never had much time for games. "But from what you say...He'll have these creatures visit him in order to create a bond with him?" she asked Marcus before he left to give a drink to Evan. She walked a bit before waited by the doorway. It seems like they were talking about their family. She rather not think or talk about her own parents. Being observant as she was, noticed something on the wall near Evan. "Hey, was this here before?" Skye asked as she walked over to the weird dent in the wall.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Evan smiled before looking over over to Skye. He stood up and approached the dent. "This....seems familiar..." He said as he reached out to touch the dent.

Marcus looked over to the dent as he eyes grew. "No don't touch that!" he called out to Evan as he moved to try and stop him.

As his hand got closer to the dent purple data began to fly to the dent from his arm. He heard whispering again this time more clear. "Make..A door?" He said as he closed his eyes as more data flew down his arm and slowly began building a door, a rather demonic looking one at that. Evan seemed entranced. "It's....It's my dad..." He muttered as the door finished building as purple flames ignited on the skull face door knocker. "This...can't be real..." He said as he approached the door. "This door....it should be locked away in the vatican  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games