Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:30 pm
((meh, we should be fine its just a string of bad rolls. That's the nature of the game. Though it can frustrating at times that is also what makes it more fun))

Lydia pulls back from the door and throws her hands up in a shrug. "Well, I cant hear anything. I guess it doesn't make too much of a difference anyways. Were going to have to fight whatever is down here whether we hear first or not."

Lydia then looks at Pyrrha. "That being said, I work best from the back so I will let you take charge of which door you wish to enter first. As far as I can tell there is no difference between the two at this point. I will let you know If I see anything in the darkness that no doubt lies beyond."

Lydia notches an arrow in her bow and takes up a position in the room between the two doors. She looks warily between the two doors, ready to act in a moment's notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:33 pm
(Nope. His sheet isn't there for a reason. ^_^)  

orphen5555

orphen5555

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 pm
Threan looks back toward Lydia and then quickly to the door and then to Pyrrha, "I...um...ca-ca-ca-ca-can open it and then you can charge in if you want or whatever you um want to d-d-d-d-d-do." he says quietly putting his hands on the handle and waiting for her word.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 pm
"Alright everyone get behind me. We are opening the north door." Pyrrha walked up to the door and opened it.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:29 am
The door opens silently on well oiled hinges. The priests who lived here previously had obviously cared very much for this temple. The smell of death is much stronger behind the door. Just past the entrance is a large puddle of dried blood.

The hall goes north for five feet before turning to go either west or east. The hallways are also narrow, generally only six or seven feet in width, just wide enough for them to carry out their duties, but not wide enough to do much else.

((Alzzak - Sorry, Orphen asked that I keep his sheet private so it is not linked on the first page at all.))

((Kowsauni - It does, but I have the horrible feeling that this is going to end up as the game of fizzle and whiff!))

((Map has been updated to reflect movement))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:08 am
Pyrrha does down the west hallway.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:03 pm
Lydia follows Pyrrha down the rest hallway but makes sure to look down the east hallway as she does.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm
As you head down the aisle you can hear an odd sound coming closer. A moment after you hear the shuffling steps the zombie comes into sight. From behind you (the east path) Lydia sees a skeleton shamble into view.

((Map has been updated))

((Initiative will also be shown on the first page))

[Roll Initiative]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skeleton:[color=white]
Initiative Roll: 8

((Coming towards you from the east))  
Kishi Bojin rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zombie:[color=white]
Initiative Roll: 14

((Coming at you from the west))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

loth17 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:11 pm
"Prepare yourselves. This fight might be harrowing. I mean one whole zombie might manage to dent my armor a bit." Pyrrha said

(Though then again with our luck we will all roll 1s and get our faces nommed on.)

(+2 initiative)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:13 pm
(Out initiatived by a zombie. I feel dirty inside.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:16 pm
((hahahaha! At least you didn't roll lower than the skeleton, that would have been a cause for real shame.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 pm
(At least i know that if I pop my punishing stance and power attack I have a good chance of flooring the zombie with my first hit. And since it goes before me I don't have as big a risk when using punishing stance.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:36 pm
"Then how about a skeleton to go with it as well." Lydia retorts as she sees the fleshless undead shambling towards them down the east hall. She readies her arrow to let if fly.

(Initiative +3, 14 total)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games