Submit

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:13 pm
DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

User Image
Kuro cautiously back away from Kyle his hands up in a defense position. "I ain't about that thug life....", his voice was a little shaky. Kyle seemed to have taken a liking to his bug of a brother. "You guys are ment for each other", he walked to his brother and placed his hand on Hikaru's shoulder," Good luck being the bottom", he laughed. Hikaru would definitely be on the receiving end. Noticing Rankukai being cute, Kuro wrapped his arms around his neck. "I don't mind sharing a bed with you", he smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image

"Oh, naughty, naught, Kyle no one ever said about sleep with anyone. We'll be sleeping in the same dorms not beds" Hikaru said as he laugh a little bit. He couldn't help but tease him. "Ranukai don't say that you guys are much more than that..." he said with a smile. However, after listening what his brother had to say he blushed very faintly out of anger or, so he told himself, and smacks Kuro upside the head. Hikaru didn't hit him hard or gently either. "Kuro that's no way to talk. If anyone is going to be at the bottom it's going to be Kyle" he said serenely.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" well I really will rather be with Kuro, so Kyle you get his brother be proud about it Kyle and enjoy your time with Hikaru and treasure him with all your heart my fellow werewolf." he said nicely then smiled at Kuro " that's settled then we will be bunking with each other for the rest of the school year." he said and licked Kuro's cheek as his tail wagged happily." when my other half returns he would be very different around you unlike me now, just warning you Kuro." he said to Kuro and nuzzled him like a huge pet cuddle bug dog.

Then tilted his head in confusion. " did I say something that I wasn't suppose to say, I just blabber things so I don't know what you mean by that. I didn't say anything that involved physical contact with others. If I'm in full wolf form I'm just like a big dog so nothing happens it's just like a pet dog with their owner not anything else, if I'm a half wolf I'm just like another human except with wolf ears and tail." he said to Hikaru.

kyolll

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ⓚⓨⓛⓔ ⓓⓔⓛⓘⓞⓢ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Kyle let out a light growl when Hikaru teased him, then gently punched the man's shoulder and crossed his arms against his chest. He then looked away, still blushing. That however just got much worse when he heard Kuro and Hikaru talking about who out of the two of them would bottom. He then let his wolf side take over for a split second, as he turned around and grinned as he rubbed Hikaru's lower back. "Oh I'm not so sure about that last part. You may have to fight me on that one." He winked, and as he finished talking he flashed his fangs once again.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image

With Hikaru' slap, it was almost like a touching moment. He was able to irritate his brother so much that he publicly displayed his true character. He smiled darkly,"Don't worry Ranukai I will take care of you", he chuckled. His body went stuff once he hear Kyle react to Hikaru suggestion of him being bottom. "Ahhaaha, Hikaru hahaha", he laughed so hard that he completely lost his balance. Kuro was rolling on the floor laughing.

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 pm

" that's good to hear Kuro, I rather be taken care off then be use for show like a trophy head that will be passed around with no mind of it's own, so treat me nicely and don't use me like a show dog in this school" he said to Kuro as he watched Kuro roll around the floor laughing. Then spoke to Kyle. are you getting flushed since the full moon will be in the sky tonight shining beautifully which is covering the landscape in a beautiful silver light with brilliance." he said to Kyle and Hikaru.

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

Hikaru ignored his brother and grabbed Kyle's chin, "Hn... you're playing a very dangerous game." he said imperturbably with almost dark eyes. Then looked back at his brother on the ground and gave him a hard pat in the back making him stop hopefully. Ranukai was talking about the full moon or something Hikaru was confused so he wasn't sure what to say so he stayed quiet for a little bit but then remembered something. "You know I think we still need to find new members or a new teacher representative..." he spoke in a calming way.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:14 am

Ranukai just watched what Hikari did to Kyle and nodded " that is totally true we will still need to get new members in this club. Most people are not really into manga and anime, so it will be pretty hard to get more new members unless we do something really showy that will attract everybody's eyes to us and our club. What should we do to get more members?" he said then thought for a bit to figure out what to do about gaining new members for the club as his tail swayed as he thought.

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:28 am

User Image

Kyle blushed lightly when Hikaru placed his hand on his chin, then gave a closed smile and kissed his cheek. "I'd be glad to play that game with you though." He winked, then chuckled and looked over at Ranukai. It was true, tonight's moon was really going to affect his wolf side, but in a way he was too embarrassed to even mention. So instead he just nodded to his fellow wolf and smiled. He wanted to help make suggestions on how to helpmeet more members, but his mind was more focused on the man talking about the subject.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:15 pm
Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

User Image
Kuro practically choke after Hikaru hit him. He deeply listened or so he thought to Ranukai mentioning the moon and wolf action "....So you're in heat", he said bluntly. It was only natural that a wolf would be in heat. Looking at Kyle and Hikaru, he grinned. "Heh. Kyle is probably in heat too. Let the games begin", he laughed like a evil king. "Don't worry Ranukai, I will devour you tonight if you wish", he chuckled jokingly.  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Ranukai's face was flushed in embarrassment with shock what he heard from Kuro say the shock made him switch into his half wolf form and his face was super red with blush and he looked down at the ground, he was just joking about it because of Kyle's words and actions towards Hikaru, but he just totally embarrassed himself with his joke. he grabbed his wolf tail and stroked it to settle down his heart rate and mind to make his flushed face to change back to normal, but he knew the moon was coming up soon so his body didn't listen to him anymore. Ranukai hid his flushed face with his tail he kept his flushed face hidden since it was very embarrassing when Kuro said that Ranukai was in heat and he would of eat him tonight even if he was just joking around with him.

User Image

kyolll

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image

Hikaru made a disgusting face he didn't want to hear about his brothers sexual urges... he didn't want to hear anything at all. He covered his ears, "Ugh control yourself Kuro. Why don't you go talk in the corner over there I don't want to hear it. You know I don't think I want to share a room anymore...." he said placidly. Trying to forget what he heard he went and grabbed one of his favorite manga books, Naruto, that should be able to make him forget what he just heard.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:24 pm

User Image

Kyle's expression turned to one of slight worry and confusion as Hikaru stated he didn't want to share a room anymore. Did he do something wrong? Had he said something to bother the guy he seemed to be pulled to? He thought about that as he sat in one of the chairs and just looked up at the ceiling. He had just met this guy not too long ago but he was already drawn to him and his emanating charisma. Kyle just let out a light sigh as he fiddled his fingers and kinda bit at the bottom of his lip while still looking upwards.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image

Monochrome sent a message onto the TV hanging from the walls that notified the students within the room. "I am still alive and the representative of this club. I'm simply handling some things. Kuro, the clothes you ordered are finalized and confirmed. I am simply guessing but I believe we have a new member. If this is true, welcome and I hope you end up enjoying this club. I apologize for my lack of presence but I know that I can trust all of you. Hopefully, the matter at hand will be resolved before I return. Until then please do not kill each other while I am gone."

The message stayed there for a few minutes before it disappeared.

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Uber Shoono

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers