Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:33 pm
(His father's relic is his arm band lol. Excalibur was found in a stone. And Levi was the only one to pull it out.)

Damion watched Chancy walk off and he sighed. Then he looked at Jacob and he put his hand on his shoulder. "Well trust me I think we need a good healer. But until we get rid of this bandit problem I don't think we will be able to send you guys to go find one." He said then saw the King and decided to go and see what all has been taken. When he got to him he saw Levi and looked at his wrist and saw something he hadn't seen in a long time, The Palladian Armor. He looked at Kaelthas who was holding a letter in his hand. "So what is going on?" he asked.

Levi stood there not saying a word at the moment. The only sound that came from him was the growl of his stomach. He had no idea what was in his fathers letter and did not know what the King meant by it's Damion's choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:39 pm
"Well I saw a hole in the wall and like any other curious chump I thought 'I wonder what's going on in here' and how is my curiosity rewarded? With explosions. Not fun." Leon said, waving his hand in a swirling motion. It was a bit of the truth, he was curious and he didn't like explosions going off in his general vicinity. Geez, hope he lets this go, I don't wanna have to go scouring for more ingredients too soon. He thought, the cloak's hood obscuring his expression for a moment.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:44 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"I have for you as it would seem a young mage who wishes to attempt to join the Radiant Dawn at his father's request." Kaelthas said looking away from Leon as Damion walked up. Giving Leon a glance Kaelthas looked back to Damion. He didn't have the time currently to deal with him. "Take care of this one I have to return to the castle. If they have the audacity to attack the warehouse then I am sure there boldness likely extends to the castle" Kaelthas told Damion with a small nod as he turned to walk away. "Kassim we are taking out lead" he called grabbing his horse's reign and pulling himself up.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:14 pm
"Forgive me, Your Majesty." Kasim said grimly as he pulled himself up onto his horse. "I have some of our men conducting a city wide search for the thief. He made use of alchemy I've never seen before and slipped away, but that is no excuse for my failure to apprehend the man."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:16 am
It seemed Leon wasn't worth the King's time, that was fine. Figuring that was the time to go away, Leon turned and left with his stolen goods, oh yes, he was going to brag about that one later. For the time being, he had things to sell, money to make and women to bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:18 pm
(Sorry guys between family s**t and working and I got DRAGON AGE! I've been busy. But I am back now so ya.)

Damion stood there as the king told him about Levi and as he walked off he nodded back and then fixed his eyes upon Levi. He looked at him and saw the band on his arm and he remembered someone who used to wear that same band. "Anderson." He said as he looked at Levi a bit more. "Blake Anderson was your father?" He asked simply.

Levi nodded. He still had no clue what was going on. "Yes sir. He was killed a month ago today." He said as a frown formed on his face.

"Well I do owe him for saving my life a few times. And if are anything like your father I am sure you will fit in at my Guild. Come Levi we have much to talk about." He said then began to walk off.

Levi was still a bit confused but it seems his father knew this man, and he wanted him to join his mage guild for some reason. "Um will there be food?" He asked as his stomach gave a loud rumble.

Damion looked back and smiled. "Yes my boy, lets go." He said then laughed. He thought how Blake was the same way when it came to food. He was going to miss his old friend but his son was just as much like him.

Levi smiled and began to follow Damion.

(Ok sense we don't need anything else for the night get your last posts out and we can time skip. If you already are done with all your people just say time skip please.)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:32 pm
Time Skip!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm
time skips c:  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:39 am
Time skip please.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:06 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(skip of time!)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:02 pm
{Let's skip time like I do rope and my enemies' entrails, bruh.}

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:48 pm
(OK TIME SKIP IT IS! WAVES HANDS AROUND WILLY NILLY AND ITS DAY! XD)

When Levi got to the Guild hall it was the middle of the Night. Damion told him he would talk to him in the morning and that he could get food from the kitchen. So Levi got a late night snack and eat it within minutes. It was not long after he went down the hall and found a the room Damion told him he could use and he put his bag next to the bed, laid down, and closed his eyes. Soon enough he was asleep.

(Now the Actual time skip.)

It was morning and Damion was on his balcony reading his book. He looked down at the hall and saw a lot of members eating breakfast. But he couldn't spot Levi. He figured he was still asleep after the chaos that was yesterday. So he just went back to reading his book and waiting for Levi to get up.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:53 pm
"So Avice, whaddya think? Do I look suitably peasant-like?" Jin found his partner in crime in the mess hall having breakfast when he walked in completely dressed down. Plain pants, a plain shirt with a plain vest and a plain cloak. He even let his hair hang loose around his shoulders. "Think I can pass for a humble merchant?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:40 pm
Tyler walked back into camp. After taking a while to make sure no one was following him and covering his tracks he made it back without any trouble. He noticed a lot of people were in the mess most likely eating breakfast. So he decided to go straight for Cercie's tent. When he got there he took a deep breath. "Cercie are you awake?" He asked as he held onto the newly stolen relic.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers