Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:25 pm
Morgan's face took on a look of clear contemplation as she mulled over the possibility. They had been travelling around and searching for clues for a while now, with no real progress on either end until - in Morgan's opinion - her abduction. Neither seemed to be ready to face the sorceress yet, and if she were to be perfectly honest, sleeping outside in little more than a glorified sleeping bag wasn't ideal. In that light, her answer was clear. Offering perhaps the warmest smile she'd managed in a while, she grabbed his lowered hand with both of her's and made him correct the mistake his nervousness - or to the more callous, his cowardice - had made. Shamelessly, she leaned her head into his hand. As she did so, she gave her answer. "I'll be happy to stay for now, if you're really okay with that."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:58 am
Rylen looked like he was about to burst into tears. "I've still got another year. I--we--can keep looking until I need to come back here to rest. It'd...be silly for a dragon to kidnap a princess only to fall asleep." He tried to brush off his situation with a silly little joke, but his smile did poor to hide his true feelings.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:24 pm
"Well! I guess we should be thankful I'm not a princess, then." Morgan joked back, her plump lips now formed into a shameless grin. "Until that year is up, I'll stay."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:48 pm
Rylen shook his head. "Maybe back home you aren't, but...in my eyes you're a princess deserving of the finest crown."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:12 pm
After things had calmed down after the kidnapping, Rylen showed her the area around his quaint cave. A lake in the woods, and a nice little village tucked away in the trees. The latter they spent some time in for some furniture for Morgan (a dragon was happy with a pile of treasure, but he knew she'd want something a little more comfortable) so a bed was bought, along with a table, a dresser, and a comfy chair. Rylen also went ahead and bought a few braziers and attached them to the walls of his cave, so no constant makeshift campfires would be necessary. He also bought her an assortment of more clothes and other frivolous things for her general care and beautyment, though despite their moment he still hadn't found the guts to tell her how he felt, so he could only hope his assorted hinting got through to her. He knew how this would end with her, so he didn't want to start it knowing he'd only met with sadness later. Of course if Morgan sat him down to talk about it, he couldn't very well deny it.

A month passed, and one night Rylen snuck out of their home (it was too well furnished now to be a cave) and transformed back into a dragon, flying up to that castle they'd escaped from. Oh Magey wasn't happy, but at least it gave him a chance to take care of their would-be kidnapper. Rylen was thankfully he could lift so much, because when he went to raid her research, he just wound up grabbing a full bookshelf when found what he was looking for. Great leathery wings stood out in shadowy contrast against the pale moon behind him as he flew back, hoping Morgan didn't wake up and find him gone in the meanwhile.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 pm
Unfortunately, Rylen hoped for too much, as Morgan awoke shortly after his departure. Assuming he had gone hunting or to finish some errand or another, she simply lounged about in her chair as she contemplated the state of things. Part of her was thankful for the solitude, as it allowed her to evaluate and come to terms with some issues she'd been facing for a while - such as how she would go about getting home after Rylen began his hibernation. Or, if she were truly honest, what exactly her feelings were towards her draconic friend. Was it mere attraction? Was it an intense platonic fondness? Or were her suspicions right and she had fallen for him? To be perfectly honest, she had never bothered with romantic relations before, so it was all very confusing as far as she was concerned.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:21 pm
The sky overhead darkened as Rylen landed as softly as a dragon could in front of the cave, a bookshelf cupped in his claws to prevent any of the smaller cargo from falling during his flight. He crouched down, trying to set it inside like someone trying to place tiny delicate furniture into a dollhouse without knocking anything around, not realizing Morgan was already awake, making his awkward sneaking pointless.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:32 pm
Morgan nearly jolted in surprise when she noticed Rylen's return, but said nothing for the moment being. Her silence was well rewarded when she saw him try to rearrange the furniture as quietly as possible. She was willing to hazard that he thought she was still asleep and was, as usual, trying to be considerate of her needs and feelings. The thought and sight was both endearing and hilarious. It proved to be quite a fight to keep from laughing, or at least making any noise that might betray the truth.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:38 pm
Rylen paused when he thought he heard a bit of stifled laughter. Suddenly he felt rather silly and quickly finished his task, now no longer concerned as to how much noise he made, before turning back to his human form. He walked inside, pulled one of the books from the shelf he finally got situated, and lightly bopped Morgan on the head. "I take it you enjoyed that bit of early morning entertainment." He was a little battered from dealing with Magey, but nothing as bad as their first trip to her floating castle.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 pm
"Yup." Morgan gave a blatant giggle and grin, light bopping only encouraging her giggle fit more. At least, until she saw his (perhaps light) wounds. Her smile fell and she immediately asked, "You alright? Did something happen?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 am
"Just paid a little visit to your kidnapper." Rylen admitted with a slight sigh. So much for keeping her out of the loop. "If anyone would have a place to start on getting you home, it would be the one who brought you here to begin with." he said peering over his shoulder as he rubbed a particularly sore spot.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:28 pm
"You really are too sweet to me." Morgan replied with no small amount of fondness. "Is there anything I can help ease the pain?" she asked, quickly noticing his discomfort.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:33 pm
"No, nothing I can't heal myself." Rylen said before starting to remove his shirt without warning. His lean muscles carried over to his human form, as did a few scars it seemed. He had a slash here and there on his torso, but most prominent was the nasty looking scar of a stab wound over his heart. Of course more noticable than the scars were the thin sheet of scales like a second skin running halfway down his back, over his shoulders, and halfway up the back of his neck. It was like an emerald green capelet of scales plastered to his skin. "But I made a promise to get you home, and I fully intend to make good on that promise." he said as he reached back over his shoulder to bath a raw burn in his soothing flames.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:21 pm
Morgan's face reddened rapidly, up until it closely resembled a ripe tomato in hue. Initially, she was shocked by how casually he could just undress in front of her like that. She then remembered that he was a dragon, and human form or no, there were still a lot of nuances to human culture(s) that he simply didn't know or understand. Plus, she was getting a free peep show so it was probably wise not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Yes, it was perhaps best that she keep this to herself. This was, of course, the route of most benefit for everyone involved. Especially Morgan. It wasn't a crime to admire the contours of his chiseled torso, painted in both scars and scales that gave him both an exotic and dangerous charm. It wasn't a sin to appreciate the things his body could do, if he put his mind to it. Which, naturally, made her wonder if dragons were endowed as humans are when borrowing their form. Now thoroughly ashamed of herself for letting her thoughts go so far, she bit her lower lip and averted her eyes.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 pm
Rylen was indeed rather oblivious to some of the complex inner workings of human culture, so it wasn't until he saw Morgan's face land squarely in the spectrum of red did his healing flame suddenly vanish in a puff as he stared back at his guest. "....Too much, er, skin? So, humans don't just strip down for this sort of thing?" Of course he didn't know it wasn't normal for members of the opposite sex to not strip down in front of each other. If Morgan ever asked him to turn around so she could change or what have you, he just thought it was a quirk of her world. And now she was making the dragon feel embarrassed.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff