Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm kind of bored. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:00 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

That's good to know. x3
I still feel like they should up the prizes again. xD
The last raise is like.. completely irrelevant now haha.
He talks about his cartoons and about the people he sees.
He even talks about going to the doctor and asks how everyone he hasn't seen is doing. xD
He gets angry when he has to go to bed. xD He makes a real sour face.
But I have to admit I make the same face lol.
Same xD
They should also up the entrance fee to 100k or even 1mil now
Pretty smart kid! =D
lol he needs to sleep! xD
wear him out in the morning and make him want to sleep!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:05 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

That's true. Entry should also be upped. It's like.. again we have the same problem as before.
Anyone can enter and it makes it hard to find more.. quality entries. xD Like I don't want to sound mean.
But sometimes there are some really, really bad avatars in there that probably wouldn't have been if it cost more to enter.
Yeeeah, that's like the one thing he DOESN'T want to do. He doesn't even like to take naps. I would gladly accept naps! xD
I try to, I swear he should already wear himself out! He runs around all day and it's not like he constantly eats for that energy.
So it's like.. where are you getting all this energy from? STOP lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:34 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

That's true. Entry should also be upped. It's like.. again we have the same problem as before.
Anyone can enter and it makes it hard to find more.. quality entries. xD Like I don't want to sound mean.
But sometimes there are some really, really bad avatars in there that probably wouldn't have been if it cost more to enter.
Yeeeah, that's like the one thing he DOESN'T want to do. He doesn't even like to take naps. I would gladly accept naps! xD
I try to, I swear he should already wear himself out! He runs around all day and it's not like he constantly eats for that energy.
So it's like.. where are you getting all this energy from? STOP lol.
Yup, we protest and ask for a higher entry fee, then the whole gaia community argues about whether to up it or not
I think it only went up by 5k last time right? xD
I totally understand. Its like looking for a diamond in rough sometimes in there xD
He isn't eating sweets is he? xD
At his age shouldn't he LOVE naps? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:56 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

People just don't like ANYTHING costing more.
But the thing is, those parts of the site are okay for things to cost more.
Because that gold goes back into the system and doesn't exchange hands.
So that's less gold in the system. xD It's like hey, that doesn't hurt anyone.
I don't even know, I just like looking at pretty arena entries lol.
But I usually just look at the winners now, but even then.. some aren't that great.
At least some weeks there are some really.. meh avatars in there, and other weeks they're all amazing.
No he isn't. I don't know what he's doing. xD I mean the sweetest thing he eats is syrup for his waffles and I don't give him a lot.
One would think but it doesn't seem to be the case. ._.

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if you wanted to add me? xD
We've been talking for a while and I thought I might as well ask haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:02 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

People just don't like ANYTHING costing more.
But the thing is, those parts of the site are okay for things to cost more.
Because that gold goes back into the system and doesn't exchange hands.
So that's less gold in the system. xD It's like hey, that doesn't hurt anyone.
I don't even know, I just like looking at pretty arena entries lol.
But I usually just look at the winners now, but even then.. some aren't that great.
At least some weeks there are some really.. meh avatars in there, and other weeks they're all amazing.
No he isn't. I don't know what he's doing. xD I mean the sweetest thing he eats is syrup for his waffles and I don't give him a lot.
One would think but it doesn't seem to be the case. ._.

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask if you wanted to add me? xD
We've been talking for a while and I thought I might as well ask haha.
Although now I think people might be more acceptable to raised prices in arenas because of the rampant inflation. I've seen more than one thread in chatterbox venting about the crazy inflation in mp ouo
Same here xD I just look at the top ten every now and then xD
Some I do end up asking how it placed especially if i had seen a way better avatar before they placed ouo
I liked the group avatar entries =D
Hmmm, its good in a way xD
to have such enthusiasm and zeal for life ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:45 pm
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I think a lot of the inflation stems from the fact that it was the holidays and they were selling a few more gold generators than they had been.
Mostly just limited quantity items have raised in price, though. Most other things have fallen into affordable price ranges unless they were already rare to begin with.
I guess maybe the people who place high with avatar's that.. aren't as great might have advertised more? xD Who knows.
Yeah group entries are fun to look at, plus it's a bunch of people working together which is cool.
I wish I had that, I need that haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 pm
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

I think a lot of the inflation stems from the fact that it was the holidays and they were selling a few more gold generators than they had been.
Mostly just limited quantity items have raised in price, though. Most other things have fallen into affordable price ranges unless they were already rare to begin with.
I guess maybe the people who place high with avatar's that.. aren't as great might have advertised more? xD Who knows.
Yeah group entries are fun to look at, plus it's a bunch of people working together which is cool.
I wish I had that, I need that haha.
No wonder stuff sold for inflated prices. I was actually to make a bit of gold thanks to that xD
For the most part a lot of people sold really cheap stuff ouo
Rareness is the bane of my existence crying makes questing so hard crying
True or had a lot of friends xD
We all need that when we grow up xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:04 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Yeah, some things are still high priced, but not everything is selling at those prices.
Mostly just the new things. xD Other things are steadily dropping back down as people are impatient to sell.
I don't mind rareness too much, it's just when it's forced that I dislike it.
Like things steadily becoming rare makes sense, but things made to be rare.. noooo.
Like the user-made items. Like I get they're made by specific users and they're the ones who wanted them, but why make them cost so much for everyone else?
We all need naps. xD Naps are proven to help people out quite a bit haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:13 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Yeah, some things are still high priced, but not everything is selling at those prices.
Mostly just the new things. xD Other things are steadily dropping back down as people are impatient to sell.
I don't mind rareness too much, it's just when it's forced that I dislike it.
Like things steadily becoming rare makes sense, but things made to be rare.. noooo.
Like the user-made items. Like I get they're made by specific users and they're the ones who wanted them, but why make them cost so much for everyone else?
We all need naps. xD Naps are proven to help people out quite a bit haha.
Impatience always helps ^^
i don't think i will ever buy the rigs to sell because they go down so fast for me xD
user made like those sdplus dolls or the ones made with the tickets? =o
or both? xD
that we do, we need our REM sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:30 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

This is true. Sometimes things are cheapest on like.. the first day and then they rise in price.
I've seen it happen a bunch of times. People list things immediately, undercutting as much as they can, but then once that stops, supply is limited, therefore prices rise.
But that's only for things that aren't like.. common drops in RIGs, those will always go way down in price. xD
Oh no not the SDPlus dolls. Those are like.. specifically to the user. xD I mean the items released in RIGs that are the top drops.
Like recently the tailored star RIG had three user-made items. I won one, which was cool, but I just don't like how artificially rare they make them.
Plus one item that wasn't even a user-made one is rarer than the rest of them. rofl
I agree with you while staying up late at night. rofl The irony.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:44 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

This is true. Sometimes things are cheapest on like.. the first day and then they rise in price.
I've seen it happen a bunch of times. People list things immediately, undercutting as much as they can, but then once that stops, supply is limited, therefore prices rise.
But that's only for things that aren't like.. common drops in RIGs, those will always go way down in price. xD
Oh no not the SDPlus dolls. Those are like.. specifically to the user. xD I mean the items released in RIGs that are the top drops.
Like recently the tailored star RIG had three user-made items. I won one, which was cool, but I just don't like how artificially rare they make them.
Plus one item that wasn't even a user-made one is rarer than the rest of them. rofl
I agree with you while staying up late at night. rofl The irony.
whats the rarer item? =o
oh i see. I guess its because gaia knows users wont pay such a high price for those tickets unless they know its gonna be rare even if they release them
i have the same problem! i know i should sleep but then i use my phone and end up reading for half the night T^T  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:50 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Virgin Lace. The only other item more expensive is that new halo, and even then for a short time it wasn't.
I suppose that's true. People want the tickets to be lucrative, they can't be if everyone has the item. xD
Though not all user items have tended to keep their value lately. I mean, the ones from Tailored All Stars are the cheapest yet. O.o
Haha yeah whenever I lay down in bed I'm reading fanfiction and it's just.. I stay up forever. xD

Did you read the other part of my.. maybe 5 replies ago? xD
Like you didn't respond at all so that don't know if that means you're not interested in adding me or you just didn't read it haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:57 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Virgin Lace. The only other item more expensive is that new halo, and even then for a short time it wasn't.
I suppose that's true. People want the tickets to be lucrative, they can't be if everyone has the item. xD
Though not all user items have tended to keep their value lately. I mean, the ones from Tailored All Stars are the cheapest yet. O.o
Haha yeah whenever I lay down in bed I'm reading fanfiction and it's just.. I stay up forever. xD

Did you read the other part of my.. maybe 5 replies ago? xD
Like you didn't respond at all so that don't know if that means you're not interested in adding me or you just didn't read it haha.
I might need to get my eyes checked O.O
-rubs eyes- I coulda sworn i didn't see that before! O.O
Seriously? the lace is rarer? Or maybe its more popular and more people are keeping rather than selling?
Thats true! One of the usermade items that i really want is that Wintar hair T^T  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:02 am
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Oh gosh. That makes me feel slightly better.
Because I was just like "oh, aw, well". xD
In terms of drop it's probably not as rare as the Halo, at least, but it's certainly on par with Pusheh's and the Veil item.
Pusheh's and Veil dropped below Virgin's price much quicker and mostly stayed there, Veil dipping the most.
I think the only reason the Halo has risen is because.. well it's a halo and offers more than just one halo pose. xD
For a short time the Halo was worth less than Virgin, and then it went back up. I've been watching. ._.
The Wintar hair was actually really nice. Like who knew a little blue tint on the ends would look that good.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:05 am
Yokies
TheDarkest_DayInMay

Oh gosh. That makes me feel slightly better.
Because I was just like "oh, aw, well". xD
In terms of drop it's probably not as rare as the Halo, at least, but it's certainly on par with Pusheh's and the Veil item.
Pusheh's and Veil dropped below Virgin's price much quicker and mostly stayed there, Veil dipping the most.
I think the only reason the Halo has risen is because.. well it's a halo and offers more than just one halo pose. xD
For a short time the Halo was worth less than Virgin, and then it went back up. I've been watching. ._.
The Wintar hair was actually really nice. Like who knew a little blue tint on the ends would look that good.
I have no interest in the halo, one halo is enough for me xD
But i did buy the silver one ouo
greedy gaia! making that beautiful lace rare T^T
and really sorry about that, did not mean to ignore it
still don't know how i could not have seen that message O.O
Yeah, i bet no one thought of it before xD
but that price tag T^T
I hope gaia one day mass releases it (although definitely not likely xD)  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games