Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was surprised to find Gypsy kissing her again, finding herself backed toward the bed. She shuddered at the sudden feeling of exposure as Gypsy removed their leathers, and then everything turned into a blur of the most incredible pleasure she'd ever gotten to experience. She slept peacefully in Gypsy's arms for a while, until she sensed Ash's group arrive. Her eyes shot open the moment she sensed Bethany. She looked up to Gypsy, finding that she felt too comfortable to want to get up. "Bethany is here," she whispered, her eyes wide. "I don't know why, but my sister is here."

Bethany looked around the compound as they appeared there. She followed Anna inside and was a bit surprised to see just how big the place was. Anna led her straight to the door to Gypsy's room and then stopped, as if she sensed that Morrigan and Gypsy would need a moment to get ready to see anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:41 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy felt the moment Morrigan woke up and knew why. She pulled her in close for a moment then leaned in to give her a tender kiss, tracing a finger lightly down her cheek. She hesitated just a moment more then gave in to the inevitable, "She came with my friend Anna and the rest of what's left of the pack, and Ash and his twins. I"m guessing they had good reason to run here. They can stay as long as they need to," she explained what she'd guessed so far.

She knew Morrigan was nervous about seeing her sister again but knew this bandage had to be ripped off instead of teased off, "You have to see her, Morrigan. You have to see her and settle this part of you. I had to do it with Shade. While I'm wishing that you could have met him, and he could have met you, that chance is lost to me now. All of my family is gone. Yours is waiting outside that door. Take that chance now, Morrigan..." she told her softly then gave her another light kiss and headed for the shower, leaving Morrigan to follow on her own.

She indicated to Anna that they would need a little bit to clean up and get dressed before they made an appearance.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan returned the tender kiss and then rested her head on Gypsy's shoulder. She gave a simple nod as she listened to Gypsy speak. "You're right of course," she said quietly. "I just don't know what to say to her. I thought she was dead until you told me otherwise. But I do need to see her. I just hope she doesn't freak out too much. She slipped out of bed and followed Gypsy to the shower.

Bethany sighed in frustration when Anna told her that it would be just a bit longer. Anna led her back down to the main area, giving Gypsy a message to meet them down in the main hall. She followed Anna as the Reaper gathered everyone else, though she made sure to give Egan and Wind a few minutes of privacy..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:46 pm
Red Gypsy
(So since I have no desire to try to play all five of my characters here simultaneously, Lin is now asleep, and Egan is pulling Wind aside for some private time.)

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan lifted Wind off of his feet and carried him inside, giving a simple nod to Lin as she moved by them to head back to Jake's hut. Egan carried his lover up into one of the open rooms and closed the door before setting Wind on the bed. He looked down at him with a slight smile, obviously planning to give Wind his Mark now.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:54 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy pulled Morrigan into the shower and made certain she'd be relaxed before they got dressed. After all, after that kind of 'good morning', no one could be tense. Then they got dressed and Gypsy found herself braiding one half of Morrigan's hair back again, leaving the rest of it loose. She wasn't sure why she kept doing that but knew it would come to her later.

She braided her own hair back then slid her sword into the sheath at her back and placed a light kiss on the bare side of Morrigan's neck before heading for the door. But she had to stop when what she'd done hit her. So that was why she liked half of Morrigan's hair braided... The thought somehow made her give a small smile as she left the room, leading the way downstairs...

Wind looked up at Egan after he was dropped on the bed, his brown eyes wide and his breathing starting to take off. he could see the promise in Egan's eyes and knew what was coming. The only question was the final point. Wind couldn't ask Egan to carry his mark as well. The dynamics of pack structure wouldn't allow it. But he desperately wanted Egan's mark on him and it showed in every line of him and deep in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan found that she didn't feel nervous or tense at all after her time in the shower with Gypsy. It seemed that Gypsy knew exactly how to make her feel perfectly wibderful and happy. She allowed Gypsy to braid half of hair, not entirely sure why she kept doing it but finding that she really didn't mind. She followed Gypsy downstairs with a content smile. She wasn't even nervous about seeing Bethany anymore.

Bethany joined Anna downstairs after the two of them had informed the others that they needed to meet Gypsy downstairs. Of course, the two of them had been sure to leave one room alone, knowing that Wind and Egan needed the time alone.

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:20 pm
Red Gypsy
(Timeskip is yours.)

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan stared down at Wind for another moment and then removed his shorts. He slipped into the bed and assisted Wind in removing his as well. He growked in approval and then pulled Wind into a deep kiss, his arms going around the other male. Egan planned to give Wind an experience unlike any other they'd had, and the hybrid would have the Alpha's Mark by the time they were finished.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:49 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy went on downstairs and joined Anna in the doorway of the area that would eventually become the meeting room. It held a couch and a few chairs for now. She looked over her shoulder at Morrigan and motioned into the room with her head, knowing the sisters would need a moment.

Meanwhile, she'd get the information needed from Anna. But now that she looked at her, her eyes narrowed just a bit, "Anna... Once all of this is oYou need to take the time to head over to the Re base and get a look at their new leader... I think you'll see why when you get there..." she stated simply but said nothing else. Enigmatic suggestions were probably something Anna was used to, though...

She turned to look at Bethany, easily able to tell that the female was pregnant, then turned back to Anna, "For now, tell me what's going on..." she added before Anna could say anything about the suggestion...

Wind met that kiss eagerly, small pleading sounds escaping him before they'd even gotten started.

By the time Egan finally let him rest, Wind was exhausted and completely boneless. But he was also Marked. The bite had turned into a beautiful tattoo over his neck and shoulder on the other side of the silvered one from Taro. He didn't want to get up. He wasn't sure he could have if he'd wanted to.

So he simply laid there and tried to get his breathing back under control, having landed face first onto the bed, fully able to hear and see Egan on his back next to him doing the same. But he also saw that smug look on the Alpha's face when he looked at the mark on Wind and found himself giving a small smile back.

The Alpha now had full access to Wind's memories and knew that he'd never had an experience like that. He also had access to to Wind's feelings and could tell what he couldn't say: that he didn't want to leave this moment, and that he loved Egan with every bit of him even as he prayed silently that he'd have the strength to save his sister when the time came...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan and Bethany
Morrigan gave Gypsy a simple nod and stepped into the room. Bethany's eyes immediately went to her, her expression twisting into one of shock and confusion. Morrigan simply took her hand and pulled her off to the side to talk to her more privately. After all, the sisters hadn't seen each other in years. There was a pretty good chance that it would be an emotional reunion.

Anna
Anna looked over to Gypsy with a confused expression. Gypsy cut her off before she could ask what she meant, so she just gave a simple nod and began to explain the situation. She didn't stop until she had finished. "Bethany is terrified," she said quietly. "She's scared that this demon will murder and eat her. Or simply eat her alive and laugh while she screams. Not that I can really blame her. He called her out by name as she watched him make plans to do it."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:23 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan was exhausted from his time with Wind. He'd decided to make it memorable, knowing that they probably wouldn't get a chance to have time like this again until the situation with Gurzil was sorted out. He slipped an arm around Wind's body and pulled him close, holding him against his chest. His fingers moved up and traced the Mark, and he delighted in knowing that Wind would never be able to question how much he loved him again.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:23 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy watched as the sisters moved off for a private chat then turned back to Anna with a nod, "She'll need to stay in the main house until this is taken care of then. I've spoken to Her a bit and she's shielded the houses' occupants from being detected. As the Reapers increase in power, she'll extend it to the full compound. Shade's been settled so you can be around Jake with no problems if needed," she explained, knowing that Anna would understand.

So far, Gypsy only had a very few people she could talk to about the reality of her life. Thankfully Anna and Morrigan were two of them.

She tilted her head a bit to the side as a new sensation came in and frowned a bit, "Jake made his first kills... But he failed to gt the target..." she said to herself, starting to get the hang of the random information but finding it annoying at times.

She turned back to Anna with a wry look, "Shade would have been so upset with himself... Maybe Jake will have a better temperment over it," she said in a tone that spoke of that not happening...

She took in a deep breath then continued, "Morrigan's official but she's in debt to Sebastet over it. Not a bad thing but still a bit unusual... We'll see what can be done to get the hybrid's sister back but we have to wait for Morrigan's new abilities to kick in. There's one that will be useful but she isn't going to like it much," she added then raised a gloved hand up to her temples.

After a wince, she gave Anna a pained look, "Can you tell me how he managed the information overload? I swear, it's like a computer attached to my brain... Either that or an annoying voice I just want to tell to shut the hell up most of the time..." she complained a bit.

But honestly... She knew Anna would know better than anyone else she could ask...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:50 pm
Dameon Black

Wind curled into Egan but he showed a completely different reaction when the male's fingers moved over his Mark. His breath went out in a rush as he shivered as if he'd been touched in a totally different, but much more intimate, location. He got himself back in control after a moment then gave a soft surprised laugh over it.

"That never happened before..." he realized what he'd just said and turned a worried look to Egan. He hadn't meant to bring up Taro in a moment like this... He'd only meant to say that he'd never felt anything like that when he'd been Marked by Taro... Then again... That probably didn't help the moment any more than the other...

He lowered his head to Egan's chest with a soft groan and wondered how to handle this...

Through the mark, Egan would be able to tell how Taro had helped him with some of his self-confidence, taught him that not all alpha's were not to be feared, and brought him into the pack structure. But he'd never forgotten Egan... Not once in the entire time he'd run or in his time with Taro, Egan had always been there in the back of him mind and in his heart...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:09 pm
Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

Morrigan and Bethany
Morrigan and Bethany were gone for a while as they talked. They returned in time to see Anna disappear. Bethany was hanging on to Morrigan as if she were scared that she would disappear again. Morrigan was doing her best to show her that she wouldn't. When Morrigan's eyes moved to Gypsy, she smiled and moved over to her. "Gypsy, I'd like to introduce you to my sister Bethany," she said. Bethany bowed politely. "It's nice to meet you, Gypsy. Or would you rather I called you Miss Blade? I want to make a good impression."

Anna
Anna listened to the information Gypsy gave her with a stoic expression. "It sounds like you're doing a fairly good job of rebuilding the order so far," she said. "Two strong new recruits mere days after the order began again." She looked Gypsy in the eye. "It takes time to adjust to the information. It'll become more manageable once you've dealt with it for a few days." She closed her eyes for a moment and then looked to Gypsy again. "Watch over them for a moment. I have to confirm one of my suspicions." Without giving Gypsy a chance to say anything, Anna disappeared and ended up in a private room. She took a deep breath and knelt down. "Do you still hear me, my Goddess?" she asked softly, needing to know if the Goddess still listened to her. "Am I still bound as your servant?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:27 pm
Dameon Black

DawnShadow666

Gypsy gave a simple nod to Anna then turned to the sisters as they approached. She raised an eyebrow at Bethany's words, and her nervousness, but the words made her give Morrigan a raised eyebrow before she addressed the whole thing.

"You, Bethany, may call me Gypsy. The same as my few friends. Though I do have a title now, it most certainly is not, and will never be, Ms. Blade..." she stated simply then took in a deep breath and looked at Morrigan again.

"I'm... I'm not real good with some things... Morrigan is teaching me, though... But I think... I think that you could also consider me as a sister as well now..." she added, not too sure how to go about the whole 'meeting-the-family' thing... She only hoped she wasn't screwing it up...

The one thing she didn't elaborate on right now was the title she mentioned. Shade had warned her but she hadn't listened. She kinda dreaded the moment someone addressed her by that title the first time...

She moved on, though, trying to figure out the whole family/feelings thing but finding that it only confused her even more, "The only ones to ever call me Blade were the ones I fought as a mercenary," she considered that for a moment then gave a small shrug, "Strangely enough, most of them died right after calling me that. I never thought about that until now," she added, not realizing that the statement might be considered funny with the way she said it.

She shook her head and got back to the subject, "But no, Blade might be my last name now but it's an earned thing among demons. I never figured that out with them but it's the way they work. One is given a name about a week after birth then earns a last name when older. It's not a family name or anything," about that time she realized she was rambling and turned a slightly frantic look to Morrigan.

Blast it! She was supposed to be helping her with this kind of stuff!

She turned back to Bethany, "Gypsy... You can call me Gypsy... Very little offends me and certainly not my name," she answered the original issue in a very short statement and hoped she hadn't made a royal a** out of herself...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 pm
Dameon Black

" You are the one, that stopped listening, Tulpa." The voice came as a loving, tease, only sounding within her mind. " You are never bound, you have always been, My child." An image of a small Marbled Owl,came to her. " Whenever you wish to speak to me in private....Visit me in the Northern most room of this Establishment."  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games