Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LiquidMangos rolled 4 12-sided dice: 3, 1, 6, 6 Total: 16 (4-48)

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:44 pm
Damaris had tried and tried enough til she wished that the ground would swallow her up. Maybe she needed a change in material? That might work...

"Spider, sir, mind if we go back...? A-as much as I know it would work... I'm probably not doing it right or..." Her fingers clasped her ear and started rubbing it. One of her many habits.

The spider didn't need another word as it knelt down the lowest it could go to let Damaris on. The fawn ghoul was still hesitant to climb onto it's back but it was far quicker than she could have ran. "Me... On your back?" It bobbed a little in an indication.

A low 'hmm' rumbled from her throat before finally scrambling up onto the arachnid's back. Her hands tried their best to hang onto anything they could as the spider raced them back to the site where all the materials were.

Sometimes Damaris was thankful for having horns as it kept her hat from flying off into the forest with how fast they were going. But she was thankful for the speed as she was sure they didn't have a lot of time to mess around.

This time, the deer ghoul went for the complete opposite in weight as her previous choice. It looked heavy but she figured it might actually stand up to the force of her companion's attack better than the webbing. She squatted down and grasped the sides of the steel. She first tried to pick it up and nearly fell back down onto her butt before she resigned to dragging it over to her eight-legged helper.

Thankfully, she had some help in getting it onto his back and, with a little bit of webbing-help, strapped it to the back of the spider before they headed back to the dummy area.

"Ok... Let's try this again." The webbing helped in keeping the plate up on the dummy before Damaris stepped back to give the spider some space for another attack.

Damaris nearly jumped with joy as she saw that the material held up much better than the webbing they had used from before. "H-hah!! It worked!" She beamed at the spider before hugging one of their legs. It was surprisingly less hairy than she had thought it would be... It wasn't too bad.

"Thank you... For helping me and putting up with me." She rubbed her arm a bit before receiving several light pats on her hoof. "Oh! Here, I'll help you with these."

Damaris patted the leg back before seating herself beside the piles of their earlier failed attempts, her fingers delicately folding the sheets to make a small, slightly neater, stack of the spider's threaded weaves. "Seems only right that I help since I picked the material first."

As she watched her fellow arachnid friend help her, she figured maybe... Not all spiders were bad and scary. A little intimidating but so was Wrex and she got along rather well with him. She did hope him, AJ and the others were doing alright with the challenge.

Dummy HP: 9/25

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:36 pm
Tajana had been focused so intently on how her spiders were being treated (and whether any of them were acting up) that she'd hardly noticed two students entering class right before she'd begun to speak. When one of them called her name out specifically, it took a few long, strange seconds before she realized he was trying to get her attention, and turned all four red eyes to him. They settled on the tall, familiar figure, and felt a pang of nostalgia so strong, it nearly made her have an emotion other than anger and annoyance.

It frightened her.

She crawled hesitantly, on all fours, until she reached the edge of the web. There she settled, with her hands under her head, and all of her legs grasping threads around her to keep her suspended. She surveyed Jericho's work, but her eyes kept flickering to him, and her expression kept furrowing troublesomely.

It was regret, she realized. She had no room for it.

"You've done well." She murmured, visibly impressed. "I take it you've had experience dealing with armor before."

Or dealing with someone who'd used it. A lot.

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:52 pm
Jericho puffed a bit at that, though he soon shifted in place at the comment given afterwards.

"Yeah, you could say that. An... old friend wore a lot."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:55 pm
"Sounds like a very smart friend."

blade kuroda

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
thyPOPE rolled 12 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 4, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 2 Total: 36 (12-48)

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:56 pm
Puella listened raptly as the spider woman - another spider woman! This was exciting! - began her lecture. It was informative enough. There was no question in Puella's mind what she'd be doing. She might be able to find any of these materials out on a field, but there was never any sort of guarantee. On the other hand, Puella's natural form was literally a spider. While she certainly lacked the finesse that many of these spiders clearly possessed, she'd never be short spidersilk.

That in mind, she strode confidently up to a spider, waving eagerly at it. "Hi there! Wanna follow me?" She'd chosen one of the small group that'd been acting a little friendlier toward her, in the hopes that she'd have a bit of an easier time making the armor. It seemed fairly agreeable, though, and she grinned and mounted it gracefully before following it as it scampered off the web.

"That way's east, I think," Puella nodded at her new friend. Although it was quite obvious, really: all the other students were headed in the exact same direction.

It took her a bit to find a free dummy, but she and the spider worked in tandem to produce what seemed to Puella a very finely-tailored garment. She turned her head toward the spider eagerly to see how well it worked. Unfortunately for her, it just chittered and ran at the dummy the moment Puella's little hands had left it - and tore her creation apart at the seams.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:58 pm
"She was kind of a genius really..." Jericho replied. A hint of sadness in his voice.

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:01 pm
Tajana curled in closer, clearly interested in the conversation, for some reason. "Was? You speak of her as if she no longer exists. Where is this genius, armor wearing friend of yours now?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:08 pm
Jericho shook his head.

"No. She still exists... unless that has changed. She just... took a path I cannot follow."

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:09 pm
Tajana's lips turned down, and yet even that looked strange, and uncoordinated. "You limit yourself. All paths are open to the strong willed, if they only find a way."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:10 pm
Jericho shifted uncomfortably.

"It's not a path I want to follow..."

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:20 pm
"Cannot and want not are two different things. If you've decided to let her go down a path you're not willing to follow, then that is your choice." Tajana's head slid to one side, resting her cheek on one hand. "But that sounds a little lonely, don't you think? For you, perhaps. For her, most assuredly." She closed her eyes, and let out a quiet sigh. "One would think one wasn't worth fighting for."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 pm
"It's not that. She's... changed. I think. And she's made her own choices. I could try to change her back, but somehow I feel like that won't really get either of us anywhere."

Jericho sighed heavily, then shook his head.

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:25 pm
Her eyes opened, filled with curiosity. "Changed, how?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:26 pm
"...She turned evil? That's...the simplest way of putting it."

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:27 pm
For the first time, Tajana's slow smile looked like it made sense on her face. It looked settled. It looked devious.

"And you're good?"

blade kuroda

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games