Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Pezzle's Potions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:18 pm
Can I truly be loved?

xxxThere's so much that I feel

xxxxxxBut I don't know what is real

xxxxxxxxxAll these voices in my head

xxxxxxxxxxxxAll these secrets that I dread

status: single ; company: Cassandra ; feelings: could one of these solve my problem? ; wallet: $22 ; bank: $940
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✿✿✿xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> xxxxx".. welcome to Pezzle's Potions."

> xxxxxAs soon as the words left Cassandra's mouth, Julie's eyes raised in pure interest of every item the girl spoke about. Some were more fascinating than others, though the brunet had no idea if she would ever use any of them. 'Body switch when two are kissing..?' That didn't sound like anything she would ever want. The one that made a person fall in love with another made her almost cringe. She much preferred to be chosen, in her mind. 'Animal features..?' This potion caused her eyes to light up, as she had always been curious to know what it was like to have a cat's tail. Not the ears, just a tail. 'It would at least help me with falling on my face, right..?' She really was a kultzy girl, once she got hyper-busy. Her observation would go out the window, and next thing she knew she was on the floor from taking a turn to soon, and had slammed into a wall.

> xxxxxOnce her small tour was finished, the brunet watched as Cassandra lifted a bag and went to seat herself. The brownies looked like they would be far too sweet for her, unless she had a big glass of milk or black coffee with it. But she graciously accepted one of the sandwich pieces that were offered to her. "I-I am...Thank you.." She gave a tiny smile, then, before biting into the meat and cheese with a happy sigh. It was just like the deli sandwiches she had been raised with back in Seattle. Though she had to admit, this wasn't her favourite kind.

> xxxxx"Do those potions work no matter what?" she asked curiously after a moment. "For instance, the love potions. They just... work..? No mater how the person felt about you at all before they drank it?" She felt a bit silly asking about love potions, and she felt blood rush to her ears and turn them pink. It wasn't as though she knew anything about love, anyway. But the theory was fascinating to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✿✿✿

Out of Crayons:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Cassandra took another slice of the sandwich, taking a moderate bite and chewing, and heard the question from Julie about the effectiveness of the potions. She swallowed before contemplating on the answer. "Realistically, they do have a set of conditions before the effects will be activated. The underwater potion, for example, requires that you are within a deep body of water, like the beach outside, alongside the instructions, and most effects of the potions last temporarily. Luckily, there is the antidote in case you need the quick fix." She then stood up, having to fetch a brochure containing the potions and the descriptions alongside the directions on how to use them, and handed it over to the brunette. "Here's the basic rundown if you wanna know about the wares."

Cassie then opened up the container with the brownie slices and showed it to her."And here are the cheesecake brownies. Feel free to get some," she spoke. Maybe the brunette had some variations of brownies before in her hometown, but she was hoping that nonetheless, Julie would appreciate the taste of what the ice mage had baked this morning before she went to work.

Mood: talkative
Company: Julie
Money: $1.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

iamWanderlust626

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:31 pm
Can I truly be loved?

status: single ; company: Cassandra ; feelings: well, that's interesting... ; wallet: $22 ; bank: $940

✿✿✿xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> xxxxxOnce the brochure was in her hand, Julie let her curiosity get the best of her and scanned her eyes over the list and varying descriptions. 'These are all a little outside my budget, right now,' Julie mused to herself, while her eyes lingered on the potion that allowed one to have animal body parts as their own. 'Maybe after I find a job.' The thought had a smile formed on her lips, and she put the pamphlet away into her satchel.

> xxxxxShe finished the rest of her sandwich in fascinated silence, her eyes roaming up and around Pezzle's in deep thought. When finished, the brunet saw a white head shift and noticed that Cassandra was opening up the container of sweet things. She peered with interest when shown the contents, and bit her bottom lip. 'Maybe just one...' She reached in and took one of the slightly smaller pieces, nibbling on a corner with a tiny grin - cheesecake was a secret love of hers. "Thank you," she said simply after a moment, and looked to Cassandra as she ate her brownie. She'd expected to just go home and have a normal night with bierocks and cider. Instead she got whisked away to a potions store, and given sandwiches and brownies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✿✿✿

Out of Crayons:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

The rest of the conversations during lunch went well, though Cassandra still had to hide the dark remnants of her own past, just talking about hobbies and clothes in general. They said that food tasted delicious when there were people also willing to enjoy, and in this case, it would be true with Julie being around. After lunch break was done, only half of the food was consumed to make room for possible dinner since rain would still be outside and she may have to make sure that the store would stay well-protected from the possible threats. Because of that, Cassie may end up going home late at night, when the rain wouldn't be so heavy, though it would be just a short reprieve. Other than the other three customers who came by to check on the wares and buy them, however, there was no danger involved, and the time progressed on until it was nighttime.

"Hey, umm... If you have to go home now, feel free to do so," she spoke, but not without giving Julie her contact number and address. "Looking forward to another meeting with you, that is, if you are not so busy with your plans." Though it was a shame that the time was limited, Cassie was happy to have met a good acquaintance through Julie, and it was all that mattered.

Mood: satisfied
Company: Julie
Money: $1.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

iamWanderlust626

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:40 pm
Can I truly be loved?

status: single ; company: Cassandra ; feelings: i wonder how tomorrow will be... ; wallet: $22 ; bank: $940

✿✿✿xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> xxxxxCassie's mention of home made Julie turn her head to see what time it was, her jaw lax as her eyes bugged out slightly. "Oh my gosh! I didn't realise.. I'm so sorry to have kept you!" She didn't regret the time spent with her new acquaintance in the least, though. It had gotten her out of her comfort zone, which meant that she'd had a mini adventure today. And that was okay, in her book. "It was nice to meet you," she smiled, and quickly thanked her for sharing her food as well. "I can text you, or you me," she said as she'd entered Cassie's information into her phone. "We'll make a plan. Maybe bake some stuff together," all the while a flush to her cheeks. She'd never befriended quickly, but she was always willing to try. Baking was bonding, for Julie. Maybe if they did it together, they could be better friends..?

> xxxxx'Ugh, you're such an idiot sometimes, Jules,' she grumbled to herself as she started her way back home. She did hope they could meet up again, as she seemed decent company. 'And that hair, dude...' Arms wrapped around her satchel chin tucked to her chest, Julie started for her home for some hot tea and reading before bed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✿✿✿

Out of Crayons:

Exit Scene.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑥
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:36 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

She could still taste the flavor of the smoothie from yesterday during the stroll to The Shimmering Starfish, but it was a shame that she wouldn't have any again today, having cold water to re-hydrate herself since her throat was parched from the sweltering heat. She ended up wearing a decent summer outfit suited for work, though she was wearing strapped sandals to compliment the outfit altogether. All in all, it was another slow day at Pezzle's and she was getting bored. There were just two people dropping by to ask questions on how to solve relationships problems and she ended up selling the "Be Mine" and "The Perfect Vacation" combo to both of them, but other than that, the rest of the wares were untouched. In the end, she ended up having to kill time through scrolling social media.

Perhaps another customer may drop by, with intentions apart from keeping relationships close (though not without some coercion), but for now, Cassandra has to wait. Not even the pictures of dresses were enough to entertainer, sadly.

Mood: bored
Company: no one but herself
Money: $91.00 (Wallet - after paying for the stuff yesterday) ; $900.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Here you go. Sorry for the short intro.

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:22 am
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée pushed the door open as she stepped into the shop, Pezzle's was what she read on the sign. She had been wandering around on a nice day when this place caught her eye. Mainly the 'Potions' part, as being a witch she brewed many potions of her own. Also for a minute to get out of the sun cause it had turned out a bit warmer than expected. Her hopes were to see if they carried ingredients. She wasn't lacking for any at the moment, she had made sure to fully stock up on everything she needed thanks to her mother, but it never hurt to scope out a prime place to grab more of what she needed. Some ingredients were hard to find depending on where one looks. She hated the last time she had to haggle with a mermaid for some of her scales. As she took a look at the shelves all she found so far was already made potions. Picking a random one up, she looked it over. "Huh love potion eh? Interesting.." she murmured reading the description and side effects. "Well whoever made this definitely at least warns people of what will happen." A low whistle escaped her lips when she saw the price. "Wow and they're making quite a bit of change, impressive." With that she placed it back and went to look around more. A few minutes later she spotted a girl behind the counter and decided to just ask her instead of walking around like an idiot. So she stepped up and cleared her throat to get her attention. "Excuse me miss?I was wondering if you sold ingredients for potion making, or just the potions themselves?" she asked politely with a grin.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Pezzle's Potions ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Boho Chic ღ My Thoughts: Hmm..? ღ My Mood: Inquisitive ღ My Inventory: Seashell Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: Hey no worries it's fine. 3nodding

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:34 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

After that last scroll, she closed the browser app in her phone and locked the device into hibernation, and that was when she heard that voice being intrigued by one of the merchandise. But at the female asking about the ingredients for the concoctions, Cassandra shook her head. "No ingredients, just the finished products. I see that you are also an practitioner in potion brewing, I believe? I can just tell you that all of these were the product of whoever was the past owner who founded this place before I decided to work here. And sadly, can't share you the recipes," some people who were into apothecary work or concoction brewing would be picky about sharing most secrets because of trust issues, and seeing how much hatred that existed in this world, she couldn't blame them for being a bit too secretive.

The fair-haired maiden the rested her hand on her own cheek. "But then again, I won't mind suggestions as long as they are reasonable and good for this shop. Nothing too extreme sadly."

Mood: bored
Company: the female
Money: $91.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée put her hands on her hips and clicked her tongue, "Now that is a shame, this would've been a great place to stock up if I was in dire straits." she grumbled under her breath before looking at the girl again. Her disappointed frown quickly quirked up into a smile. "Oh yes I'm a full blown witch, been helping my mama, nana and many others brew up potions since I was a little thing." She blinked for a moment, crossing her arms over her chest. "Ah I understand that, it's sort of an unspoken rule amongst brewers to not share recipes. Unless you're very close like family. If you're running a business like this one, someone biting your product is a terrible thing. I'm very protective of my own spell book, everything written within has been passed down in my family for generations. Be wary of wolves in sheep's clothing is what my nana always told me and my brother." At the mention of suggestions Esmée's eyes lit up, she was always creative with the potions she made so perhaps there was something they didn't already have. She quickly turned on her heel to look among all the available potions. 'Hm.. there's a good variety of things here. I already make a lot of this stuff and she did say nothing too extreme.' A sigh escaped her lips as she walked back over to the counter. "Well you certainly have a lot of things. I'm afraid the little things I could offer might not be much help. I mean I do have this." She reached into her purse and pulled out a black satin drawstring bag, from which she pulled an innocent looking wrapped candy. "I like to make my potions into candies so that they're a bit more palatable. Some concoctions can have a funky aftertaste." Unwrapping the sweet, she popped it into her mouth and shut her eyes. Chewing and swallowing the candy, she was still for a moment before slowly opening her eyes. Her once purple irises were now a striking gold color. "I made this for people who want to change their eye color but are afraid of contact lenses. Lasts a few hours and it'll fade away on it's own. My other stuff can be a bit heavy and you already offer something that can give people parts of an animal. Then there's the love related potions which I avoid like the plague. Nothing good comes out of meddling with matters of the heart with magic. Especially since those things come with a price." she said with a half shrug.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Pezzle's Potions ღ My Company: An employee ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Boho Chic ღ My Thoughts: Quite the interesting shop. ღ My Mood: Inquisitive ღ My Inventory: Seashell Purse

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Her eyebrows were drawn slightly, mainly due to fascination, as she listened to the other woman's backstory. "Quite interesting," she complimented once the story telling was done, though the advice was absorbed into her head. That was nothing new to her; the Ice family was used to being back-stabbed most of the time, and the payback was always... messy. Worse, innocent people were caught into this mess. "Then, the wolves will be torn into shreds with much more dangerous hunters. That's karma striking back at them." At the sight of the candy, which was taken by the woman with the effects clearly shown, that was when Cassandra's lips curled up slightly with intrigue. The ice mage put her hand down, having to lean back against the chair.

"Well, people will be willing to pay any price for their dreams, especially with love, and not all of them are worth it. That one aside, I like the candy concept, especially with the flavors. Perhaps I should try the one with the eye color transition next time," Cassie was happy that one suggestion was becoming the next topic to get her mind off the flashbacks of the past. The recent event with Anthony and Xander joining in with their lovers, only to see the fallen angels becoming the prey, did end on a sour note.

Mood: intrigued
Company: the female
OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée couldn't help but chuckle, "Yes it's wise not to mess with karma, though I've met a fair number of people who don't believe in it. Which is funny since most of them are the type to bring about bad karma." she said with a shake of her head. She blinked and sighed, that part was too true. She had lost count of how many people had come to her family looking for ways to get what they wanted. Thankfully her kin were wise to the problems that could arise from actually granting those requests. "My big brother was the one to teach me that trick since he knows that I love sweets. Plus it makes carrying them around way easier than if I made them in liquid form." She tilted her head and grinned, "Oh? Well if that's the case, I'd be happy to make one for you. The recipe is pretty simple and shouldn't take more than a day. What color were you thinking of? There are a few that might compliment your looks almost as well as your pretty blue eyes do already." she said with a wink. She quite enjoyed making things for others, seeing their reactions was always so fun especially when she makes joke potions that have hilarious effects. A sudden thought occurred to her, "Oh no! I've completely forgotten my manners, offering to make you a potion and I didn't even introduce myself." She reached a hand to the girl. "My name is Esmée Han, and might I say it's very nice to meet you."

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Pezzle's Potions ღ My Company: An employee ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Boho Chic ღ My Thoughts: Quite the interesting shop. ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Seashell Purse

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:56 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassie would have to agree that the candy concept was something interesting, though when the customer mentioned the family member, her eyebrow raised in curiosity. "My cousin's like that, too, being fascinated with medicine in liquid form, though only for those who truly deserve it." So far, only the family members and the fallen angels who had become the treasured lovers had received the proper medications. At the prospect on what Cassie would like to choose for the eye color, she contemplated on a few shades, but there was one that stood out for her right at this moment. "I should have verdant green, like the eye color owned by the beautiful violinist who captured the jeweler's heart. Ah~ Such bliss." But then again, she should stop before she would go ahead of herself.

The ravenette then introduced herself as Esmee Han, and Cassie was the one to compliment on the handle. "Lovely name. And I'm Cassandra Ice, though you can call me Cassie for short," she spoke. And as a way to continue on with the conversation, she picked up her phone, showing off the picture of Solaris to Esmee and even to indicate what shade of green that should be imitated for the sweet potion that would come as a form of candy. "See those eyes of hers? That's what I want to have temporarily with that nifty invention. Can't wait to see it once it's ready for consumption." It was a shame that Solaris was unavailable for conversation; since the day she was exposed to too much attention at the charity event without her consent, she was cooped up inside her house.

Some time had passed, and after the lengthy chit-chat alongside the light lunch, along with one other customer inquiring about the underwater potion, Cassie believed that it was time for her to close the establishment. "That event at that place surely sounds exciting. I want to go there," she spoke. She was, of course, referring to the meeting exclusive for ladies at Amour de la Mer, just near the beach.

Company: Esmee
OOC: I'm back now, and I had to condense some stuff to make up for lost time. Sorry about that.

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:22 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

"Oh? My nana is kind of like that, she's real old school and isn't the type to give potions out frivolously. I think she said something about being swindled out of a powerful potion once by a man. She doesn't like to talk about much." she said rubbing the back of her head. Esmée leaned forward against the counter to get a good look at the phone screen. Her eyes widened in surprise from the familiar girl. "Oh my I remember that face! I met that little cutie at the Spring Fling, Solaris was her name right? I wanted to dance with her at the party but I started not feeling well and had to go home." She crossed her arms over her chest with a pout that didn't quite fit her mature looks. "Though I will admit she does have such a lovely shade of green eyes, I'm sure you'll look just as lovely with them." she said with a giggle. While she might have initially been disappointed coming in her, she was definitely feeling better from this conversation. Time had flown by before she knew it, as was the case with great conversation. Her interest was piqued at Cassandra's comment. "Hm? What event is happening today? I've got nothing to do today so maybe I could check it out with you?" she questioned with wide excited eyes. Esmée was always down for some type of party or event.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $998 ღ My Location: Pezzle's Potions ღ My Company: Cassie ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Boho Chic ღ My Thoughts: Hm? ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Seashell Purse

ღ ❝OOC❞: No prob dearie, I hope you're feeling better.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:10 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The ice mage was finished locking up the cashier cabinet when she was asked about the event that they would both be going. It was truly convenient that Esmee had met Solaris, meaning she had a good visual reference for the eye color that would be the result of the interesting concoction. "Ladies Exclusively, like what it said via the Chamblr app, at Amour de la Mer. Definitely a time for the ladies to mingle and have fun no matter what the lifestyle they are in." she replied. She was wondering if there would be single or married ladies like them wanting to have a reprieve from the usual routine of life. "Casual talks alongside the drinks and food at this lovely place is my game tonight. Not everyday that we get to experience this." And after doing the last check on the place to make sure that she wouldn't miss any of her belongings behind, as well as keeping the place securely locked, she slipped the key into her bag.

"You said that you knew her during the Spring Fling event, right? Tell me more once we have shown up for the lovely evening," she spoke, obvious feeling amused. And as Cassie made her way to the venue for the gathering, she just couldn't wait to hear more about Esmee narrating her encounter with Solaris, though the fun was cut short with the illness getting in her way.

-- Exit --

Company: Esmee
OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out