Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:26 am
User Image

noah jumped slightly letting out a eep in surprise in this form his more submissive features come out he leaned back into benjamins chest " now that im feeling better could we do somthing " he said looking down at the gauze around his stomach he was going to need to change them and apply more cream soon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:36 am
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Nods "alright but first let's treat your burn" walks out of Noah's room to get the first aid kit in his room

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:41 am
User Image

noah nodded and with flick of his wrists ( look at the flick of the wrist XD ) the gauze feel off he sat down on the bed when he heard a pecking at the window when he saw a familiar hawk he let out a yell of happiness and went over to the window letting it come in it nuzzled his cheek with its beak while noah grabbed the letter on its leg  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:46 am

User Image

Comes back into Noah's room holding the first aid kit "what's with the hawk" sits on the floor as he gets the ointment out along with bandages

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:58 am
User Image

noah smiled at ben " oh he is my messenger hawk from home i raised him when he was hatched " he said with a smile and pet the hawks head with two fingers making it croon at the attention noah then looked at ben with a happy smile " i just received great new from home my brother is coming to visit  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:02 am

User Image

Nods lightly "I see well when is he coming then I'll make dinner for three" looks at the hawk holding out a live mouse for the bird of prey

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:06 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:13 am

User Image

Looks at Noah "Love you know I've got to treat your burn wound" he changed back into human form then pours some ointment into his left hand "Alright let's see the burn shall we?" Looks down seeing the charred skin was back to normal and the blisters were gone "slight burn still but you'll be better tonight" rubs the medication ointment onto the burn

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:23 am
User Image
noah winced when the cream was but on even though it want as bad it still hurt him " so what should we do when i am all wrapped up "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:33 am

User Image

"I want to relax while I am hunting and tracking those hunters tonight then when I return I will make us dinner" wraps up Noah's stomach gently who making sure it's on tight. He stands up putting on his pants and his shoes

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:37 am
User Image

before he could run off noah grabed his hand and looked at him with a worried exspresion " b-becarefull benjamin i dont want you getting hurt " he said softly pulling him into a deep kiss  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:42 am

User Image

Smiles into the kiss while he wraps one arm around Noah he slipped his tongue into Noah's mouth as his free hand tangled itself into Noah's hair growling deeply

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:48 am
User Image
moans deeply in the kiss pushing his tongue against benjamins a small blush on his face as he pulls ben down on top of hims laying on the bed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 am

User Image

His eyes widen as he pulled back "No love nice try but I have to go" kisses his head before walking out of the cabin "remember stay inside and relax Noah" goes into the forest changing into his werewolf form howling out into the twilight sky

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:01 pm
User Image
noah pouted as he was left alone " now what am i supposed to do " a smirk came to his face as he looked in his closet and found what he was looking for a pair of black super tight fitting short shorts and and a red crop top and then tied a bow to his head siting on his bed he pulled out a book and when ever he hears benjamin come back he was going to have a surprise waiting for him  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games