Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

A somewhat curious hand stretched out for the cards Jack presented, though the Genin was still wary of their surroundings and would take care of them until given explicit direction to leave and join his squad. He also took little interest in Jack's mention of opportunity, having always found making one's own more reliable. His hand grasped the middle card, and he felt himself release chakra into it as if that was the only possible response that one might have to the thing. "Where exactly might I find this Shadow person, and the rest of my squad?" He asked casually, stretching his right hand out in front of him as the card began to glow brightly before depositing the arrow that had appeared on its surface onto his own arm. Fitting, he supposed, considering his preferred trade. His attention was still half on Jack as he prodded at the new addition, unsure of how he felt about having a tattoo on his arm and wary of what it might actually be capable of. After all, though it was mostly reserved as a show of devotion to the ideals of the clan, the Hyuga did at one time impart a similar marking on the foreheads of their own brethren. Though Kirama did expect this particular adornment capable of scrambling his brain and burning his eyes from his sockets - or whatever else the clan bedtime stories suggested - he still grimaced a bit at it. Following whatever response Jack gave, Kirama drifted back to the crazy nonsense that was the floating office. "I'm not going to fall to my doom if I try to go see the secretary and get my headband, am I?" It could have been construed at more curiosity, but the Hyuga was more interested in getting started than gawking more at an office he'd probably become more familiar with over time.

Lanfaer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] A sell-satisfied smirk spread across Jack's lips in response to my question, which gave me my answer before he even spoke. I took it to mean he could transport me wherever I wanted. A handy ability, and a dangerous one for any with ulterior motives. He had them, but I still couldn't place what exactly they were. Part of it was my paranoia speaking, but my lack of trust, I felt, was duly earned. He continued and my gaze returned to him at the mention of thinking for myself for once instead of the village. I thought I'd been plenty selfish with my actions, but maybe he was right; I wouldn't be able to lead if I didn't even have faith in myself.

I couldn't stop a small part of me from growing a bit annoyed that someone around the same age as me claimed to be wiser and more worldly than I was. I didn't deny the possibility, but I hated that I couldn't be seen in the same light. For a shinobi, let alone a kage, I felt naive in comparison to almost everyone I met. Even Wan had all of this knowledge from his homeland, wherever that was, that put me to shame. There wasn't much that I had I could call my own. I didn't even have a way of comparing my combat ability to anyone. Given, in a hand-to-hand fight I could probably win against the current Mizukage, but he wasn't a fighter. He was a thinker who seemed to focus on genjutsu and fuuinjutsu. One well placed genjutsu and I'd be finished.

Dragging myself from my thoughts, I considered what to do. If healing was what I needed, then Kumogakure wasn't where I was going to find it. I believed Wan could manage well enough on his own in my absence, so maybe it was best to take Jack up on his offer. Go to the 'sage lands' and see if I could make a contract with one of the animals there. Finding myself would be a long journey, but it had to start somewhere. This would, hopefully be a step towards that, regardless of the side effects the transportation apparently held. I looked down at my hands briefly, and curled them into fist before my gaze settled on the young man once more. "I accept. I want to go to the sage lands."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | tired
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1, 565||1, 565______AC :: 60, 000
Stamina Pool :: 705||705______Ryo :: 100,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 488||488

-----[ D ]etermination coursed through Kaileer, that much was certain, with the steady gaze and the clenching of fists. It was good to see the Raikage lively, a purpose bringing life to his eyes and a thundering in his heart. Such things did not escape the Mizukage's perception, and it was this that convinced him that Kaileer was being quite honest not only to Jack but to himself. A grin spreading across his face, Jack reached out with one hand to grab ahold of Kaileer's before explaining, even as the cane in his free hand began to glow from the stone at its head. "It will be disorienting, I assure you, but it will be quick. Keep ahold of me. I will not be able to stay long, but I will give you a way to reach me." And with that Kaileer's body would begin to burn without pain, to smoke without fire. From his legs he would fall apart and collapse into ash, the scent of burning things and ash. As his eyes started to follow suit the last thing he would see it a swirling burst of purple and black fire as Jack, too, collapsed into ash before he was whisked away.
          -----[Exit]

-----A derisive snort brought to the world an immediate change. With a muffled clang the walls of the facility seemed to come from a great distance and slam into place, forming the stone walls with one final, hollow boom. The natural wind vanished to a stillness, silence where once a gentle whispering would have been heard. The wooden floors appeared as they ever had, the chairs never having moved. And Jack? He sat unmoved, unphased, as the juxtaposition gave way. A small smile continued on his face as he touched softly the clipboard, requesting, and receiving, the information on where the squads were. "It seems your squad leader is coming here. If you wish, you may go to the Dojo, and select three scrolls. Three techniques. Learn them, and meet some of the other genin of this village."
          -----And with that, the door opened, allowing him to leave as he saw fit.
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image
Kirama had to admit that he was again surprised by Jack, or perhaps more accurately his choice to allow a Genin to train on hi sown. As far as the Hyuga knew, this was fairly irregular. That said, he wasn't about to look a figurative gift horse in the mouth. Standing he tucked the bow back into its loop on his back, bowing deeply in the process. "Thank you for your hospitality, Lord Mizukage." Featureless eyes traced the leader's form once more, before the young man turned to leave. There was a part of him that hoped his squad leader would show up right as he stopped at the desk to collect his headband, but another that wanted to show up with some base level of competance. As he exited unmolested, it seemed clear he'd be settling for the latter regardless.

Lanfaer

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Kyvar The Phoenix King

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:19 pm
:
User Image

Genin||D-Rank||Performer (Dance)||Genjutsu
Chakra: 515|| Stamina: 55

User Image

𝕹atsumi walked through Kirigakure--not a care in the world. Her bright smile shone well. She stopped for only a moment when she saw a new person. "Good Morning!" she said with a cheery disposition and a light wave. Kirigakure certainly was different than it use to be. Though Natsumi didn't know much about how it use to be--just whispers. She looked up at the sky...or where she knew the sky to be, as a village in mist very rarely she could actually see the parting sky. Taking a deep breath, she could feel the air in her lungs. "yeeeehow" She exclaimed as she stretched. It didn't hurt, it felt wonderful. She then cracked her knuckles, slowly. Each knuckle that cracked felt relaxing. Then she popped her neck. Natsumi lightly patted her clothing, and fixed her hair bows. "There...perfect. Now I'm ready to meet the Mizukage!"

She entered the giant tree house that is the Mizukage's office. She slowly approached the receptionist. "Hi There!" She smiled, holding out her hand to give a hearty handshake. The receptionist looked at her, therefore Natsumi retracted her hand. "I'm here to see the Mizukage." She announced, to which the receptionist pointed to a seat. "Okies! Thanks!" Natsumi skipped over to the chair humming a little tune that her mother use to sing for her. She sat down and crossed her legs, as she stared at all the decorations in the room. "Woooooooooow~ It's so pretty here!" She thought to herself amazed at the room. "I wonder what the Mizukage is like. I've never actually met him in person. I mean I've seen him around but never fully talked to him." Her thoughts spread like wildfire. Then she waited patiently for her time to speak with the Mizukage.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

-----[ A ] tap on the screen of his clipboard brought the Mizukage's clone's attention to the newest message from his secretary outside. For several minutes he had closed his eyes, merely allowing his consciousness to drift and his mind to wander. Such things could be dangerous for him, the Mad Carny knew, but it also brought a moment of respite from all of the thoughts that had plagued him of late. Memories of that thrice-cursed book and its prophecies, for one, and the whisperings of some of his oldest relics. His promise to find the Lord of the land of Sound was another, though that particular goal was going to be dealt with soon enough, if he had it right. It would require a bit of a twist to the favorited Shadow Clone technique, though such things were hardly his strong point, so perhaps Shadow could help him with it. But the other...the other was something he had told no one of, for it frightened him worst of all: a darkness within the village itself, tied to something without. That darkness that the Sero had tapped into had not died, of that he was certain, but changed form. The evil that touched so many of his villagers had had a source, but they had never found it. Records Jack had located regarding some of the darker secrets Sypher had kept told him that the Sero Seal had been warped, completely changed from what it had been meant to be, without any rhyme or reason.
          -----And those two answers bereft of closure kept him up at night.
          -----Sighing, shoving those thoughts and emotions to the side for his original to handle, the Mizukage clone raised a hand and gestured at the door, the tesseract upon his wrist glowing for an instant as the door responded to his desires. Slowly it would open invitingly, and without looking he knew the secretary outside would gesture to the door and explain that the Mizukage would see her now. Smirking at the thought, Jack sat back into his chair and crossed one leg over another, allowing his cane to wrest against the right arm of the rather throne-like chair he sat upon. Folding his hands, the walls would change once more in response to his internal desires, the scenery changing again. When the Genin entered she would find herself on a nature trail towards where Jack sat at his desk, four chairs in rows of two before the ashen surface, amidst a deep blue sky and a field of grass that stretched as far as the eyes could see. A comfortably temperatured breeze caressed his hair, stirring the black locks and cooling his scalp in the absence of his hat.
          -----Gods, he missed that hat.
          -----Above, white, puffy clouds blew by with a lackadaisical pace. Below, a ring of blue roses and white daisies ringed a clearing of about three feet to either side of the waiting shinobi. A peaceful, luxuriant means of bringing peace and tranquility where otherwise there never would have been. What would the female think of this, Jack wondered as he waited with elbows on the arms of his chair and intertwined fingers obscuring his jaw and lips. Emerald eyes waited with relaxed and practiced patience to put his eyes on the first genjutsu and performer shinobi he'd ever seen besides himself.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Kyvar The Phoenix King

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kyvar The Phoenix King

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:56 pm
User Image

Genin||D-Rank||Performer (Dance)||Genjutsu
Chakra: 515|| Stamina: 55

User Image

𝕹atsumi uncrossed her legs and starting to swing them, as she continued to hum the lullaby her mother sang to her. It was a calming relaxation of never-ending clouds and rainbows. Or at least to her. It was a joy in this world that most people usually didn't have. With a world full of darkness and resentment, it is nice to remember the happier times. With a smile, she looked up and enjoyed the sight, it was beautiful. This treehouse. She could stay here and just relax all day if allowed. The door lightly opened without any assistance. Then she heard the secretary speak that the Mizukage would see her now. Delicately, she jumped off the chair, her right foot hitting the floor first, with a slight turn to the right, she spun in a full 360, and faced back towards the secretary. She curtsied a little, not because she needed to, mostly because it was habit for her.

As she entered, she could see the nature-esque trail, but that's not what grabbed her attention at first. Her burgundy eyes widened, as she gasped in complete amazement. They way the sky opened up, it was freedom. Freedom was one of the few things she craved most of all. Freedom to make her own choices. Freedom to run and to never looked back. Freedom to be truly herself. Freedom to be well free. She loved the deep blue color it was as if it was calling to her...but just as she smiled...the breeze hit her. She looked center and absorbed the incredible bliss from the breeze. It took her breath away. The feeling was exuberance. It was the essence of the word itself. As she breathed in it, she was allured into a sense of security

Then to make it even better she glanced down...the blue roses, her absolute favorite flower. She couldn't get enough of the smell. There was never a moment where she could witness nature and its beauty like this before. Her eyes continued to grow in amazement. She didn't even realize the Mizukage was before her. If she had known or had seen him, she would have paid more attention. Natsumi kneeled down to pet the flower. The feeling it was...she couldn't even describe it. Then as if snapped to reality, she realized she was meeting the Mizukage. She quickly snapped back to her feet--her face red from embarrassment. Then something odd struck her. How did a treehouse have enough room to house all this? Was this an illusion? Was this a trick on her mind? Slowly, she walked to the desk of the Mizukage. She curtsied to him before fixing her outfit and hair. "I'm Natsumi Akiyama, reporting in, Lord Mizukage." She announced with perfect confidence.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Krissella Thanderveldt
Kirigakure's Secretary

___The receptionist's eyes turned up to give at the new genin a quick once over. She vaguely remembered him being here before, back what seemed days ago, but it seemed he had found his way once more into the Mizukage's office. From the crazed state of fear, it was obvious that he was upset about something, though what it was eluded here. Swiveling the chair she sat upon and clasping her hands before her upon the desk, the gave full attention to the gasping boy. "Hello, and welcome back to the office, Shinrin Senju. What ails you?" Her tone, one of emotionless curiosity, bore no intonation of inflections and, in fact, sounded slightly monotone, but her eyes were fully upon him. The twin pale depths of blue stared at him with a quite intensity that might well have tripped the boy up on his response, if he were lucky, for it could easily be taken for something more than it was meant to be.
___
___
___

Seiketsu Akashio

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

UnluckyTh1rt3en

Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

Shinrin Senju

Kirigakure Gennin

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

After Shinrin finished his sentence, the receptionist welcomed him to the office and asked him what's going on. He had to pause for a moment to catch his breath. Probably saying now what happened in the tavern would be better than waiting for someone else to come. Shinrin went straight to the point and described the robed man. He also stated how he plainly killed a man in the tavern. "The reason I wanted to report it is because the man disappeared immediately after that. Also I doubt anyone from the village would killed someone else like that. I believe that the man is a threat that has to be dealt with" He added in the end, waiting the responce from the receptionist

Chakra: 570/570 Stamina: 40/40

Ryo:0/AC:0

Lanfaer
Sorry for the late reply, I just now got enough free time on a pc to reply. Also, the term young man would fit Shinrin better xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ E ] merald eyes watched the female enter carefully, a single inhaled breath bringing his mind to a standstill as memories unbidden came to his mind. The scorching air, begging with parched lips for reprieve as a black haired maiden knelt before him and told him just how much of a fool he was being. The memory came unbidden to him, true, but a small part of him, a part within the carnival mindspace within him that he could put no name, no understanding to. And this girl, striding in here with a sense of emotion bordering on exuberance...Hands clenched on the arms of his chair, though it hardly registered to him, for the Mizukage was far, far too busy taking in the sight and simultaneously repressing the memory, if only for a moment. The curves of her form and the wide, scarlet eyes brought a sensation of dread and euphoria in twists and turns, and the petite form that filled out her uniform?
          -----Such thoughts were simply not for him.
          -----There was no need to taste the air, for her actions, and the small noises she made, told Jack all he needed to know of the female's emotional state, and the frame of mind she bore. The reverence that she revealed at the caress of the flower told him that nature, and perhaps either the freedom or will it tended to represent, was of great importance to her. The lack of concern for the first on her shoes, or her skirt, painted the picture of one who cared little for her appearance, though the shock on her expression and the brushing of her skirts after brought a seed of doubt into the mix. The curtsy was...unexpected, to say the least. 'Have I at last found a Genin with manner,' he reflected within the confines of his soul. 'Shadow in his time never showed a consideration for the niceties of civilized society, something that everyone, including Sypher, had seemingly chosen at some point in the past to do away with.'
          -----Finally the girl gave her name in accordance with traditional displays of etiquette, and for that he was grateful. Whilst the name had been provided it did show that she understood to be respectful, something a certain someone could learn. Just thinking about it made his jaw ache, another flash of memory hastily repressed lest it get out of control. He did not look, nor did it show, but Jack knew the truth. 'Why are my hands shaking,' the thought came, echoing within his mind as he forced them to a standstill. 'Exhaustion, perhaps? It has been months since last I slept soundly.'
          -----Eying the female with a small, hidden smile that brought with it that strange, everpresent sense that somehow, Jack knew far more about her than he had a right to. Of course he had no way to know her breast size, but that knowing smile? Perhaps he did. Such possibilities wouldn't seem so...impossible, when eyes met that smile. 'How will she handle this, I wonder? Here, she seems at peace, happy, and despite the situation and my own station she seems...relaxed. Odd. Most never are.' Releasing the clasped hands in his lap, Jack gestured with one hand for her to sit before returning them to the arms of his chair. 'When had they moved?' Cocking his head slightly to the side, the Mizukage nodded to accept her greeting and offered one of his own. "Jack Harren Snipe, the Mizukage of this hidden village. I am quite glad you have decided to join our village's shinobi ranks, but I must inform you that while your academy marks were quite good, that does not automatically guarantee a space within my Squadrons."
          -----A little fear hurt no one, not a bit, though this choice of words were not intended to instill terror into her heart, but apprehension. Doubt? These were tools to bring out the Truth of a person, and what better time to start then now, at her first meeting? "I wish to get to know you a little, before I make that final decision. You see, unlike my predecessors, I care little for the fruit your choices and actions have bore in your getting here, nor the grades and marks you received in the academy. I care for reasons, justifications, and goals." Would she notice the inflection? Possible, but then, that had been the intention. It would hopefully cause her to wonder as to what, exactly, separated 'reasons' from 'justifications', as the two had nearly identical definitions. "So tell me, Miss Natsumi Akiyama, just who are you, and what are your goals?" Eyes never left her face, a test of her mettle. Would she turn away in fear, in uneasiness? Would she face it head on, and answer with the textbook responses the academy seemed so intent on instilling within the minds of the new generation?

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Kyvar The Phoenix King

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:19 pm
Krissella Thanderveldt
Kirigakure's Secretary

___The description came rapidly from the child's mouth as he described in breathless terms the identity of the suspect who he had seen. A robe, with a white, or grayed, beard and a dark cloak to obscure his features. Odd, that it was so dark. A genjutsu perhaps to obscure features? If so, why not the facial hair as well? Such thoughts and answers were simply above her pay grade, however, and so she hastily jotted down what she was told without looking away from the boy, the depths of her eyes weighing him and his words in equal measure. Only when he finished did she ease up, returning her eyes to her paper with a small smile. The boy- no, the young man, given his dedication to the proper course of action instead of attempting to single-handedly solve the issue as so many others tried, would see her jot down something else which she casually covered with a nearby folder. "Thank you, Mr. Akashio, for your prompt and excellent service to your village," she said, her voice a hushed, emotionless tone, calm despite the severity of the news brought before her.
___Inhaling softly, reaching up to adjust her glasses with one of her slim hands, the girl hastily read the note scribbled from the office and mimicked upon her board before continuing. "This office extends its' gratitude, and as such you have been awarded one hundred Advancement Credits towards the Title of Chunin. This has been included in your file, and comes with a two hundred ryo reward for the haste. You will find these funds brought to the cabin you share with your other genin under your Jounin instructor, Shadowseeker Hunyistir." Jotting down another few notes, she continued, a single closing of the eyes serving as the only reprieve from her gaze. "The Mizukage has requested that you either proceed to your new living quarters, or to another location of relaxation or entertainment until the situation is contained by your squadron. If you have any questions, please ask them now."
___
___

Seiketsu Akashio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Patience, thats exactly what she needed while she stood behind another genin, quiet as a mouse. Why should she be in a hurry? The person in front of her was clearly in more of a hurry and from the sound of it, he was more-so in a hurry fo the rewards of a mission. She was here on the other hand for a squad. She took a few steps back, feeling bad about being so close and she didn't wish for the boy to turn around and bump into her, not when she had her spear situated on her back. "Excuse me, ma'am. I'm here for squad, please." She spoke up, it seemed the other genin was done with what he needed hopefully, she would be embarrassed if she interrupted a conversation.
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Lanfaer

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:12 pm
Krissella Thanderveldt
Kirigakure's Secretary

Despite Kaneko's approach to the young secretary, the blond didn't even seem to notice her. Instead, she started laughing, a light melodic sound that left a blissful grin on her face. But the smile was also strange in a way that couldn't be described--perhaps almost... creepy. In fact, similarly, ANBU posted in protection of the office began acting strangely as the cool white light of day slowly became warmer, the sky outside turning a sunshine yellow.

Then all of them froze, not a muscle twitching, that joy-filled grin still plastered to visible faces.

And then the faded from existence right before Kaneko's eyes.
___
___

little mintchan

little mintchan rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Chuunin | Female // Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

The secretary seemed to be rather happy, why was she giggling? Everything became downright creepy after the ANBU began to laugh happily too, something that made Kaneko question her life choices. She sighed, looking toward where a rather bright happy light shone and before she knew it, the ANBU and secretary seemed to fade from her sight. "O-Oh dear..." A strong voice filled with glee and happiness filled the air, Hallow's Eve? Trick or treat? At this point, Kaneko ran a hand through her black hair in confusion. What was she to do to find these keys to the cage? She felt like her first experience as a shinobi would be interesting. At least the outdoors felt happy, everything felt nice and gleeful except the rather big foot and ankle heading towards their precious tree.
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Royal Burrito
Didn't know if i should still quote you before i know my number

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
little mintchan rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:39 pm
(Hope for a 4)
Royal Burrito

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games