Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:26 pm
Genkawolf

Fang walks onto the stage as his pendant glowed a deep green showing his true form when his scales show on his face , he began to sing singing to rock music from the band  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál rolled his eyes as the other ignored him. Finding it mighty childish and rude. Not very teacher worthy. Instead he focused on Fang and smiled as he nodded on Fang's reply to him. "That is good to know, same goes for me." He laughed softly and when Fang went back to stage, Maceál picked up his drink as he moved to a table. There was no use sitting with someone that didn't want to be around him. On his way there he softly petted Esmeralda on the way and then sat down, putting his thumbs up to Fang as he started singing again. He looked forward to more performances. He had his pendant that Fang gave him resting on his chest. It was already giving him a very secure feeling and he hadn't even been near any danger yet.

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:15 pm
User Image
Ruel listens to Fang's performance while he continued to drink until his bottle was empty. "The boy has talent" he thought and that is all he was going to admit in his thought. Pulled out of his wallet from his back pocket to get out money to pay for his beverage. He glanced at the human before getting up, "That's youngish people for you, hard at work. Better not get in their way" he thought. He didn't have anything else to do so he decided it was time for him to leave the building. Went out into the rain once more, he didn't getting wet as he thought about his own work.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:37 pm
Genkawolf

Fang steps off the stage once he was done, he looks at the time "time to clock out but f*ck where am I going to sleep tohfu is still mad at me" he sighed rubbing his neck as his pendant gave him back his legs  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man listened calmly to his friend singing and when he was done and got off the stage he startled a bit. "Oh wow, I forgot about the time. Does the school have a curfew?" He had never even wondered about that part. This was his first day after all. Maceál got up from his seat and looked outside. It showed this town was eternal rain. "You might still need my jacket when going toward the school. Your roommate is angry?"

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:55 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang sighs "he ran off after we had a huge fight I went to find him by the rain stopped me as did the cold wind" he looks at maceal pouting  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image
Ruel wasn't in any hurry to go home so he lingers around the building. "Have no roommates to get back to" he thought. "Don't know if I have class tomorrow or not. Can't be counting on those two students to show up for it" he thought sighing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"I see, so that is why I found you all cold and near lethargic outside." The young man looked at Fang pouting at him and smiled a bit, though he wasn't sure what to do about it. "Anything I can do to help?" Maybe there wasn't much Maceál could do but he could at least try. "I won't run off on friends, definitely not if they are in a bind." He gave Fang a gentle smile and hoped he could indeed help out. "Perhaps you can crash at my room for the night? It does have two beds. I wonder if that means I will be assigned a roommate at some point." Maceál looked thoughtful about that part for a moment but not for long. Right now his friend was his first priority.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:20 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang smiles kindly then he hugs maceal gratefully "thank you maceal" his pet climbs onto his arm "Esmeralda we'll be alright tonight no freezing to death"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
Ruel started heading back to his empty home for the rest of the day. "Don't have any friends which isn't any different from the last school I worked at" he thought hopping over puddles. "No sane person would be friends or associate themselves with demon like myself" he thought grimacing especially after being splashing by a passing car. "Damn, humans" he said angrily because the driver was a human. He picked up the pace so he can shower in warm water and dry off. [exit]

Smexi-hexi123
Ishiwara Yue

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled happily when Fang agreed. This meant he could help at least. And it would be much safer for him than staying outside from what he saw so far. When Fang gave him a hug he chuckled and gave him a hug back. "No problem, I am glad to be able to help." The young man smiled to Esmeralda before petting her on her softly. "Would she need a specific place as well? I am sure all your stuff is still in your dorm as well."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:35 pm
Fang smiles "as long as she's with me she'll be alright" pats his head chuckling  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"Let's go then, before we arrive back to late." He chuckled when Fang petted his head and walked to where he had placed the jacket before offering it to Fang so he could shelter himself and Esmeralda from the cold and rain. "Perhaps a hot shower after all this will be a good idea as well. It is what my mother always made me do after a long day out in the snow."
Exit

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:10 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

A light hum came from Tohfu as he renters Blue Cat, the wolfman was all soaking wet but that didn't stop him from giving of a soft smile. As he walk through the crowd he notices that Lu wasn't up front, he speaks to the bartender "Um, is Lu not in right now..?" The bartender turn around only to be surprised "Oh hey Tohfu-? Wow, you change.... Anyway Lu said she out shopping for some stuff. Didn't say what exactly but it probably for the bar." It looked like Tohfu wanted to see Lu for some reason, he seated down and order a cup of warm milk 'what do I do now...? Fang not here so I can't apologize...' Tohfu got a little depress but the he remembered about something and slightly begins to hum again.  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:10 am
xorna

Vixxion sits on the table "He left to go find you wolf pup but he got fatally ill from the freezing rain until a human saved him bringing him back here, fang finished his job then left for his classes" he looks at tohfu as his own red snake hissed lightly  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games