Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Armistead Barracks: [ Dojo : Weaponry : Food : Inn ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:53 pm
Choukyu Akimichi

Rank: B rank // Title: Genin // Akimichi Clan // Taijutsu // Chakra: 260 / 260 // Stamina: 510 / 510

Chou sat waiting on his food as he listened to Ichiryu’ question and Sayuri’s response first before saying anything himself. “Hmm.. I definitely have a lot more training to do when we get back... after that, maybe my multi size jutsu would be useful hoisting building materials up to higher floors of buildings under construction...” the large man would take a swig of his water,”I wanna try to get myself a bit better known around the village... for things other than pranks, as fun as those can be.” Chou would chuckle a bit. “What about you, Ichiryu?” As he finished his question, his stomach would sing the song of its people loud enough for the table to hear, making the Akimichi look around slightly embarrassed, “So where’s the food?”

Physical Description:

5’8”, 250lbs with solid muscular arms, legs,and chest and a fairly large belly. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair cut short and a short beard. Wearing a black martial arts gi jacket with a white belt and black pants with a pair of black boots.

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 5
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 2
Fortitude - 4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Chuunin/ ◉ Rank: B-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra: 820Stamina:410

"Trust me when I say, you two will be doing that a lot of your time." he chukled a bit before he was asked on what he will be doing. "Besides some medical work and training, I plan to go to the hot springs when we return." The hot spring is a place that he hans't visited in a long time. He started reminancing on some of the lovely times he was there. "Cho, the food they're serving you is being made. You did order multiple meals, you know.." he reminded the listing of foods that Cho ordered for their lunch and with a bit of a smirk added to it. "Patience our meal is coming....yours will eventually arrive." he smiled at his tease on Cho that this was a wonderful plan to go out to eat during the mission.

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

Quote:

CEOxJOE

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:24 pm
User Image
Inohana "Sayuri" Yamanaka

xxx Keep the scars close to your heart and mind. Never forget.

Konohagakure l Genin l Genjutsu l Taijutsu l Yamanaka Clan
Chakra 370/370 l Stamina: 290 / 290

Chou answered, it was pretty similar to hers. It made sense. They both were of same class and they were shinobi of Konohagakure. It was their duty to protect the citizens and each other. Sayuri seemed oblvious to Chou's rumbling stomach, she was used to it after all. A soft smile appeared on her face when she remembered visiting his house one time and the entire family stomach growled, she thought there was an earthquake. Being 9 years old, she was still learning about the Akimichi clan. When he mentioned that they will be training a lot during their time, Sayuri wasn't surprised and she doesn't have issues with it. She was actually pretty good with time management. Speaking of which, she should ask her mother for more research on edible flower petals for one of her creations. Drinking some of the water, she had to hold her hand up to her mouth as a "Pffft!" sound could be heard, a man, named Ichiryu who was so focused on the mission and wanted to be done with it, from point A to point B was telling a laid back boy to be patience. Oh the irony was not lost on her.

Current Attire: [x] Black is well, black. The blue is an attempted teal but her outfit is teal. The black on the teal is actually holes or makeshift tears. Her hair is up in a high ponytail as it would brush to her lower back. Camping bag with provisions and clothes.
                                  Headband Location: Around her waist
                                  Appearance:Natural pink hair which was waves of light and darkness that reached to her hips if she had it free from any binding. Her eyes are dark moss green with gold speckles around the pupils. Slender with hourglass figure, her chest was a simple firm B-cup with firm round butt, Sayuri was obviously not well for any kind of strength but she was in fact, flexible and practiced yoga along with Pilates every day. High cheek bones with feminine jawline, she sometimes wears her lip piercing and does not have her ears pierced, at least, until she becomes chuunin and receive her earrings. As of right now, Sayuri has one piercing at the moment, on her lip and it's made out of plastic.

Sayuri was seen with teal colored make up 99% of the time. It was usually called warpaint. It's a streak of teal over her eyes and goes from hairline to hairline. (Think of basic mask with holes) She usually also wear Aho's feathers behind her right ears, they are considered Konohagakure national bird.

Warpaint and feathers: On.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

CEOxJOE

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:38 pm
Choukyu Akimichi

Rank: B rank // Title: Genin // Akimichi Clan // Taijutsu // Chakra: 260 / 260 // Stamina: 510 / 510

Chou would raise an eyebrow when Ichiryu made his comment, “what was that?” His left ear would suddenly expand to about 10 times its normal size as he held a hand up to it,”Did I just hear Mr. all business Ichiryu try to tease me about my appetite?” His ear would quickly return to normal as Chou leaned back again just in time for his stomach to start the second verse of its song, “I’m usually a pretty laid back guy... but I’ll admit my family gets a bit impatient when it comes to food... especially when our stomachs are roarin’ like the Kyuubi.” He would take another gulp of his water, hoping it would shut his stomach up for a few minutes as he looked around for the waitress to watch for his lunch.

Physical Description:

5’8”, 250lbs with solid muscular arms, legs,and chest and a fairly large belly. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair cut short and a short beard. Wearing a black martial arts gi jacket with a white belt and black pants with a pair of black boots.

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 5
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 2
Fortitude - 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju
Village: Konohagakure / ◉ Title: Chuunin/ ◉ Rank: B-Rank/ ◉ Clan: Senju/ ◉ Chakra: 820Stamina:410

Ichiryu couldn't help but chuckle at their response"I was only teasing. listening on this conversation, Cho brought the kyubi in for comparing in food intake. "Well, it has been a long time since anyone heard about the tailed beast, but it would be glorious to see the Fox-demon. "he smiled upward at the cieling. Imagining the power it must posess.

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:34 am
User Image

The moment Chou had enlarged his ear and held his hand up to it, Sayuri lost it. The young lady had burst out laughing at the visual scene. The moment she stopped she smiled and shook her head. Ichiryu had mention he was only teasing and they figured that but it was definitely like Chou to escalate it a bit more. Chou complained about where the food was again, right on time, the waitress brought out there food. Sayuri thanked her as she started to eat. Picked up the chopsticks, she took in a few bites. The moment Ichiryu had mentioned about the tailed beast, her entire body froze. She still remembers the destruction it had caused upon the Konohagakure. She does not want that thing near or anywhere around or in the village ever again. Not saying anything, she continued on with eating.

Current Attire: [x] Black is well, black. The blue is an attempted teal but her outfit is teal. The black on the teal is actually holes or makeshift tears. Her hair is up in a high ponytail as it would brush to her lower back. Camping bag with provisions and clothes.
                                  Appearance:Natural pink hair which was waves of light and darkness that reached to her hips if she had it free from any binding. Her eyes are dark moss green with gold speckles around the pupils. Slender with hourglass figure, her chest was a simple firm B-cup with firm round butt, Sayuri was obviously not well for any kind of strength but she was in fact, flexible and practiced yoga along with Pilates every day. High cheek bones with feminine jawline, she sometimes wears her lip piercing and does not have her ears pierced, at least, until she becomes chuunin and receive her earrings. As of right now, Sayuri has one piercing at the moment, on her lip and it's made out of plastic.

Sayuri was seen with teal colored make up 99% of the time. It was usually called warpaint. It's a streak of teal over her eyes and goes from hairline to hairline. (Think of basic mask with holes) She usually also wear Aho's feathers behind her right ears, they are considered Konohagakure national bird.

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

CEOxJOE

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:46 pm
Choukyu Akimichi

Slowly taking a breath as Ichiryu said he was just teasing, he calmed himself down as he heard Sayuri bust out laughing. Chuckling to himself at how he did the giant ear thing, Chou thrust a fist in the air as the waitress brought his food,”Thank you!” He said excitedly as he grabbed his chopsticks and went to town, tearing through the first serving of gyoza and the first beef teriyaki bowl within a minute before starting in on the second, grabbing a chicken bowl this time. Once he was through that one, he sighed quietly, “Sorry about that, you guys... my family doesn’t do so well with being hungry... though I guess Sayuri already kinda knows that, she’s been over for dinner with her folks plenty of times over the years.” Chou would pat Sayuri on the shoulder lightly then start on his next bowl of food, more slowly this time, “And yea, I know we’ll be spending plenty of our careers training... I just like hitting stuff , so it’s fun for me.” Chou would grab a swig of water,”I’m also kind of wondering when we’ll get a crack at chuunin promotion exams ., too...” when he caught Ichiryu’s mention of seeing the kyuubi he shuddered slightly, “Not sure I’d wanna deal with that thing... though part of me wouldn’t mind trying to wrestle it...” Chou would chuckle slightly to himself as he pictured himself expanded to like 150ft tall, wrestling the giant demon fox

Physical Description:

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 5
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 2
Fortitude - 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju

"Thank you, miss." he said with joy as he bowed his head to the waitress with respect. He sepperated the chopsticks and put each stick beside the bowl. "He isn't a thing. several years ago, the nine tails was released and a powerful ninja single handedly stopped him. And he wans't even a hokage. Understandable, many don't wish to see the Fox Demon, let alone any tailed beast. But after hearing that ninja take one out, I have to see one." A large smile appeared upon his face. "Well, more like face one." he smile grew furthure that his declaration on battling a tailed beast was serious and a goal. "Lets eat" he decided it was time to eat going back to a nonchalant conversation like they were not talking about anything serious.

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

Quote:

CEOxJOE

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:23 pm
User Image

Sayuri glanced at Ichiryu and gave him a nod of 'yes it's true' when Chou had mentioned that his family doesn't do well when they are hungry. There was the two minute drama when there was no food in the house for the first time in Akimichi history simply because someone fwas running late returning from the store with food. Honestly, she wasn't surprised when Chou had mentioned that he wouldn't mind trying to wrestle with it. Here's hoping they have a good medic on hand because it was not going to be her that was for sure. "Once we are done, in couple of hours," Sayuri grinned, teasing her friend, "I wouldn't mind going back to the weapon shop, there's a weapon I want to get. What about you Chou-chan? Anything you want? Somewhere else you need to go to? Or you Ichiryu-san?"

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

CEOxJOE

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:03 am
    . : | Nameless Thugg | : .

tab There was a bang and a crash from the back of the restaurant, followed by a series of stunned shouts. Before the distinct sound of ringing metal pans could even start to hollow and lessen, the bang of the kitchen door fills the dinning area and out charges a muscle-bound figure wrapped in leather and old scars. A mop of dark hair atop his head, the lower half of his face is covered with a black mask. He is covered in tattoos, looking like calligraphy. With one arm, he knocks aside a waiter, sending plates of food flying behind him as he continues his uninterrupted charge for the front door...

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:46 am
Choukyu Akimichi

Chou would continue tearing through his piles of food as Sayuri mentioned the time the food ran out at home when mom was late getting back from the store and shudder slightly. When she asked if there was any other stores he wanted to visit while they were in the town he nodded as he choked down a large bite of food. “Yea, I wanna get some armor from the silver thread... and could use a couple new weapons..,” he’d check his ryo pouch and frown slightly, “Uhhh... I might need to borrow a few ryo, if you don’t mind, Sayuri-Chan....” he’d then hear the clattering commotion from the kitchen and look back to see the brawny man knock a waiter aside, forcing him to drop a bunch of food. This caused fires to light in his eyes, wasting perfectly good food was basically sacrilege to the Akimichi, not to mention the yelling and look of the man made it kind of obvious he was up to no good. Sliding out from their table, Chou walked quickly to stand in the man’s path, “What the hell’s wrong with you?” He’d ask quickly, though mentally bracing himself if the man became more violent.

Physical Description:

Techniques / Items used”

Passive Increases:

Strength - 5
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 2
Fortitude - 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image

Ichiryu Senju

Enjoying his delicious meal with his team. He nodded to Sayuri's request of visiting the weapons shop. "I don't see any reason why not. We'll visit after our lunch. After the weapon's shop, I will have to buy some medicine for work." conversating with his team, Ichiryu hears a great disturbance at the back. Some man was making a mess of things and was undoubtedly causing trouble. Right when he was going to 'solve' the problem, Cho got up to solve it his own way. "Hmm, lets see how things go." he said in a low voice.

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

BlackFruity

CEOxJOE

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:05 pm
User Image

When Chou asked if he could borrow some of the ryo, Sayuri nodded, "Of course Chou-chan. I know where you live and where's your family and you know what I'm capable of if you don't pay me back." Sayuri smiled sweetly at him. It was a threat. But it also wasn't a threat either. In all honestly, she doesn't care if he never pays her back. Ichiryu mentioned that he would need to go to the medicine store. Hmm. Alright. Can do medicine store first and then- Her train of thought was cut off when she heard loud noises. Without missing a beat, she went ahead and slid underneath the table. A brute suddenly appeared as she waited for him to pass and slightly look out of the table to get an eye on him, she was squatting on the balls of her feet and ready to go. Chou, as predicted, went to the door to 'stop the man'. Sayuri couldn't help but feel worried. Her eyes scanned the tattoo looking calligraphy on his arm as she clenched her fists and was ready for anything. Was he a fuuin master? Maybe the tattoo clan? Or even the ink clan? She had to be ready to protect her friend. Her eyes darted to the waiter for a moment to see if he's okay. He seems to be okay, just dazed but she will check on him later or her teacher can if he knows medic. HIdden out of the brute's sight and ready, she made sure to try to get everything in the vision range of her, Chou, the brute, and the door where he emerged. Who's to say he was alone?

Actions:

Out of Caffine:

BlackFruity

CEOxJOE

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:03 am
    . : | Nameless Thugg | : .

tab The man didn't even pause, just bared himself down into a shoulder-charge, aiming to knock the Akimichi down and out on his rear-end. What the Akimichi could see in the uncovered portion of his face was a wild panic and cold fury. A another shout called out from the kitchen, the door barely closed from where the thug had pushed through. It was angry, infuriated even. Maybe the kitchen staff are dealing with the after-math of the bull-charge. Maybe someone else was following. The nameless thug's desperation, he charges his attack with chakra, but it's uncontrolled, imprecise.

C-Rank Shoulder Charge

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:38 am
Choukyu Akimichi

Rank: B rank // Title: Genin // Akimichi Clan // Taijutsu // Chakra: 220 / 260 // Stamina: 510 / 510

Choukyu would tilt his head slightly at the man just randomly trying to shoulder charge him, “.....oooookay, you wanna do it that way? We can have a bit of fun...” since there were people around, and they were inside, Chou couldn’t really fight at full strength like he would usually, so he would wait until the thug was just about to ram into him before he flashed a handsign with his right hand and his torso expanded rapidly into a large ball,hitting the man with his belly as it expanded. Chou would then roll forward and stop on top of the man before looking towards Ichiryu and Sayuri, “You guy’s wanna help me out here?” Chou would settle his weight to try to make sure the man didn’t move.

Physical Description:

Techniques / Items used”

Partial multi size jutsu (torso) B rank Spiritual

Passive Increases:

Strength - 5
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 2
Fortitude - 4

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash