Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:24 am
Qukohya Lhilei

Fang smirks softly as he kisses maceal's wrist gently grazing the skin with his fangs while his tongue licks the tiny scratch  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:39 am
User Image

User Image

((Nice new avatar lol))
User Image

Maceál smiled gently as Fang teased with his fangs and tongue. He leaned in a bit kissing his ear and caressed his neck softly as he kept playing through his hair.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:25 am
Fang smiles til his cellphone rang, he picked it up "yes lu up huh alright" he hangs up "work time for me" he gets up going towards his room to get new clothes pulling them on  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

When the cellphone rang, Maceál looked at it briefly but he then smiled as Fang picked it up and sat up in his bed. "I thought you only sang in the evenings. It's barely morning." The young man chuckled a bit and when Fang left to get dressed he got up from his bed too and walked to his closet. After pulling out a fresh set of clothes, underwear, a black stressed skinny jeans and a blue tank top. He put them on and brushed his teeth at the sink and his hair.

With a smile he went back to the room and he opened the drawers next to his bed to pick up his own cellphone and he looked through all the messages that he had. e-mails and phone messages flashed by as he quick checked them till his eye fell on a message from his mother. It was from yesterday and he had never heard his phone go off as he had been in Fang's room. He dialed his mother's number and waited for the phone to be picked up but there was no answer.

With a gentle shrug, he put the cellphone in his back pocket of his jeans and carefully folded the robes Fang had given him. Once he folded it he put it in the bottom drawer and played his hand over the fabric before closing the drawers. He was extra careful with it as it was a gift from Fang. Maceál took the charm from under the tank top so it could rest on his chest and felt ready for the day.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:29 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang walks into his room to check on his father "dad maceal and I are leaving I've got to go to work" he gently shakes his dad's shoulder as he grabs his gloves

Amu wakes up slowly yawning "alright son be safe" his earring glowed giving him back his human form "I'll watch your dormitory for you two so be careful"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál smiled overhearing Fang and Amu. It was hard to believe the same man tried to break them up the day before. "Enjoy your day and thanks." The young man spoke to Amu and then waited for Fang to be set to go as he picked up his jacket. "Will Esmeralda joins us or will she enjoy some time with her child while they are here?" It was a logic question. The snakes seemed very smart of Fang and Amu both.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:47 pm
Amu looks at maceal "my python emerald is Esmeralda's father kid" he yawns walking out of fangs room while fang gets his umbrella "they'll be fine here trust me young man" he sits on the floor eating a mango carefully  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál blushed a bit when he was corrected and chuckled softly. "My bad, I understood the wrong way then. That does make more sense come to think of it." He nodded to Amu and then walked to Fang, all ready to go. "Till later today then." The young man smiled then looked at Fang giving him a sweet smile. "All set." He spoke while putting his jacket on.
[EXIT]

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:36 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu sighs softly as he cleans up a bit looking throughout fangs things "he has a lot of unorganized clothes" he rearranged his son's clothes and jewelry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image

Jael walked through the hall as she read the plates of the rooms. She was holding a basket with food made back at home to surprise her son with as well as her sudden visit. When she passed the door that read 'Dorm of Fang and Maceál she smiled a bit as she traced her fingers over her son's handwriting. She then turned to the door and knocked on it a few times. "Maceál, sweety, are you in?" After a short wait she walked in and closed the door behind her. "Mackey?"

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:03 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu hears a voice "a female..." he whispered while he shuts his son's room door to be cautious as he moves slowly towards the voice growling a soft warning at the unknown "who are you exactly?" Amu stood behind jael his large structure towering over the woman while he glared down with crystal blue snake eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image

At first the dorm seemed empty to Jael. She didn't expect her son to be out and about that quickly after settling in. "Dieser Junge ist voller Überraschungen." She gave a shrug and was about to walk to the nearby table when she heard a voice behind her. It slightly startled her as she turned around to look at who the voice belonged to. She frowned a bit when the one that startled her looked like a fellow student of her son and she remembered the second name on the plate outside. "Oh, you must be Fang. I saw my boy has a roommate, I hope you two get along." She was obviously not easily afraid. The woman walked around Amu and placed the basket on the table before she turned around and smiled. "Now to answer your question, my name is Jael Berggren, I'm Maceál's mother and I was hoping to find him here. But it would seem I missed him."

((Not afraid of humans anyway lol))

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:40 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at jael confused "first off, no I am not my son fang because I am his father Amu Romeo Scales and second yes you missed them because fang had work to do at the campus club" Amu did not notice his python slithered onto his shoulders since he was used to it while his eyes scanned her figure "Curved like a female lamia and beauty to match it now I see where my son's lover got his looks" he thought as he crossed his arms over his bare chest that was littered with scars from Hunter's knives and rival lamia bite marks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image

While Amu spoke Jael was taking out the food she brought on the table so she could easier put it away for when her son would come back. Hearing the man about being the father she blinked and turned around. "You look mighty young to be the father of...of.." Her gaze fell on the python around the man's neck and she stepped back a bit. "T..there is a snake on you.."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:08 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at emerald petting his head "of course this is emerald my dear friend and pet also I might look young but I am as old as you milady" he smiles sweetly while his python slithered down his body towards Jael "he won't harm you miss trust me my companion is truly gentle as a kitten" he looked at jael carefully "I see where your boy gets his looks haha" he plays with his python earring  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games