• Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:10 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam hugs kato kissing his forehead

User Image
Daniel "it's not that miss Elena is attractive and stunning but I am very well bad when it comes to courting but it's always easy for my brother...." he grips the balcony railing as his claws dig into the marble "anyone I dated only wanted to be around my big and strong brother never the little brother" he snarled as he lifts his right hand up in a fist before slamming it back down breaking the railing in to dust

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:40 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato kissed Adam back as his wings brought them closer. he snuggle and loped on Adam nose. he then looks at Adam and said, "My King, you have made me satisfy all these times. we shall bring the Next Adam as our heir."

Kazuki Nodded and Elena left with the other Succubus. he walks up to the Groom and Bride. he places his hands on their shoulders and smile at them. he wants to share this union with the rightful gift.

"I have here the Rings of Courtship. here Adam and Kato will be bound to each other for eternity..." he gives both rings to Adam and when the time is right, they place the rings on each other. he then looks back at Daniel.

"I Understand but it is honest gift to have Angelic girl be by your side. it is also told that they will have the right of passage to the Heavens. especially for Songbirds. she be your guardian that protect you and she had like you for you."

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:50 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam kisses kato's cheek smiling as his wings snuggled against his bride

User Image
Daniel sighs as he watched Elena "wait everyone I've got something to say well more sing to a girl here!" he breathes slowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:02 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User ImageUser Image

Kato and Kazuki stops talking as everyone looks at Daniel. the boy claims that he has a sing for particular girl and Elena had one succubus stay with her. she leans on the side of the wall to hear what Daniel have to say. her human eyes transit to all red eyes as she lowers her wings.
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:20 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam watches his little brother

User Image
Daniel looks at Elena as slow but graceful music started "Belle (beautiful) even thou her eyes seem to lead us to hell, she may be more pure then words can tell but when she dances feelings come no man can quail. Beneath her rainbow colored dress there burns the world..." he sings as his wings come out without him knowing as the glowed like the sunrise "Who would be the man who turns from her to save his soul to be with her I'd let the devil take me whole, she dances naked in my soul and sleep won't come and it's no use to pray these prayers to god who'd be the first to rinse his hand and throw a stone, I'd hang him high and laugh to see him die alone oh Lucifer please let me go beyond god's love to let me love her" as he sang light surrounded him while Alexander smiled

Alexander smiles laughing "he is my son changing early"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:10 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User ImageUser Image

Kato sheds tears as he love the song that Daniel sings, he feels the words responding to Elena feelings. although, it is true a succubus eyes or incubus sees the world of evil but they can love purer as human. that is the beauty of them lusting far beyond someone as prey. he leans on Adam shoulder and snug his face into Adam arms.

"What a Beautiful Song?" he said to Adam as he listens for the ending and Elena pouring tears of excitement and joyous feeling. she is indeed entertain by Daniel song. though his lyrics is okay, she observe his wings and became speechless.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:24 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam smiles "that's the same song my father sang to my mother when he met her" he said kissing kato's forehead "but Daniel is molting into his adult form" he said humming

User Image
Daniel is lifted off the stage by the light as his wings covered his body while the light soaked into his body before placing Daniel back onto the ground

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:36 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User ImageUser Image

"Was she beautiful, Adam?" Kato ask him as he hug tight and kept close to Adam. his body rest on Adam upper body as he watchs Daniel being transform to his adult selves. he got very cheerful and enjoys the view while Elena covers th bright light with her wings.

her red eyes blinks twice as she watchs the view with her other succubus friend. she could not believe it, the boy growing into a man.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:53 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam nods "more beautiful then Aphrodite herself with long brown hair and gold eyes along with sunrise wings" he spoke as he looked at Daniel "Daniel is a man image of our dear sweet mother"

User Image
Daniel groans as he stands up fixing his now brown back "mmmmm" his voice now deep and husky but still sweet rubbing his eyes opening up his pure gold eyes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:08 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User ImageUser Image

Once Daniel finish morphing into his adult self, Kato face filled with excitement but he looks at Adam. he kisses him without him knowing it. he has his songbird in his arms and still as beautiful as Daniel.

Kazuki taps Elena shoulder and she unwraps her wings. her eyes went wide as she seen Daniel all grown up. she blushes and looks at Kazuki, as her heart bundle in her chest. she gets butterflies in her stomach.
"He is a bit older now but I am still young." she comment at Kazuki and he sighs as he hugs her like a sibling

"When you fall in love and submit to being his mate, the golden rule is your body transform infront of your partner. that is the right of courtship.." he rebute towards her and she nodded her head as she stares at Daniel.

Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:17 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam kisses kato back while hugging his mate close humming

User Image
Daniel bows lightly as he steps off the stage as the flock girls swooned blushing "he's gorgeous!" They screamed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:59 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Kato dances with his mate as he spins him around and kissed his lip everytime.

Elena gets jealous and she raise her main wings as she blows all the other flock girls away from Daniel. she sings "A mute to the young man with a plan. the sweet heroine and my master please take my hands. I have you in heaven no demons scorch you with my touch..."

her sweet voice ripe into a smooth older women voice as she walks toward Daniel and she is regenerated to Half Adult Coup form with her long blonde hair golden as eyes.

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:12 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam dances with kato humming

User Image
Daniel looks down at Elena as he sings out smirking as he flips his hair out of his eyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm
Kato DeBlanche
User Image

Elena gazes at Daniel as she continues to sing his way. as her body twitchs and she have a sing off with Daniel. every one is enjoying their sing duets at each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-uLjsm7iA

User Image
Smexi-hexi123

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:03 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam laughs lightly at his brother seeing Daniel blush

User Image
Daniel blushes lightly before clearly his throat as he removes his shirt not caring that the flock girls were screaming because he only saw Elena right now

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff