Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:18 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin's expression went to a little surprised when he heard this was only still the way in small countries and isolated islands. "Last I remember that was the norm. This whole school thing you speak of didn't exist." he explained. He listened for a bit again as Kiyoshi asked him a question before he closed his eyes and tapped his chin thinking before he shrugged. "I...don't know. Everything seems so different now. The only ones I can detect are the Wildshadows. Since we are all connected due to their bond with the shrine and mine to the forest." he replied. "I doubt any of my old friends are still alive by the sound of it."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 am
User Image

"Guess you may be older than what I would guess" Kiyoshi commented with a sigh. Watched while eating the rest of his trail mix then listened to him answer his question. "I suppose it will be lonely for you if your friends really are dead, right?" he asked him. He wouldn't know what it would be like because he never had real friends. Kana is a brother to him if not lesser than that at times.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"Not as much as you might expect. When I was chosen as guardian and taken to the spirit world I already lost the ability to be around them. I could just observe from afar. But my main task was to keep the shrine safe. Now I woke up, I don't feel sleepy at all. I guess I should make some new friends, maybe." he commented. Aneurin wasn't sure himself. It had been his first slumber as a guardian so all this was new to him as to how to deal with it. Though even as long as he had been at the mansion now, nothing seemed to come even close to threatening the shrine. He looked at Kiyoshi and tilted his head a bit. "Where are your friends. From what I can tell you are very much alive, so surely you have some?" he then asked. It was just a little curious to see someone Kiyoshi's age at home, alone, without being sick, he had seen that much back then already.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

"Observing. That's something we have in common" thought Kiyoshi. "Best to let it happen, but don't agree to it right away. That's my advice on the friendship subject" he said to him. "Is really okay for you to be away from the shrine from long periods of time?" he asked because the other mentioned that his main task is to keep the shrine safe. He laughs finding the questions to be funny, "Just because I act I'm alive doesn't mean I have friends and I don't want any neither" he answered.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

User Image

The guardian nodded when Kiyoshi advised him to let it happen but not right away. Especially with people in this age, as it looked like it was far from the ancient Japan he knew, it was best to listen to someone more experienced in the subject. But he hadn't seen much Japanese on his way to the mansion, perhaps it wasn't Japan any longer? He was just thinking this when he heard the other's question about the shrine and tilted his head. "Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't feel like anything even remotely threatens it, not that it is easy to break. It is still strong and upright, though it looks like everything else around it has been severely neglected." Aneurin sighed as he said this.

How could people forget to keep up the surroundings of their guardian? Most believed that if you kept a guardian happy, they wouldn't be sent away. Not that he had followed anything since the sudden slumber. He wasn't even sure what caused it in the first place. The spirit sat up a bit as he looked out of the window nearby. Even the forest looked the same, so he found it odd it felt like something was amiss. And all this talk about it being dangerous at night.

Kiyoshi's answer brought him back to the conversation that was ongoing right now and he looked back at the other. Though he felt a bit sad for Kiyoshi. "But having friends is a wonderful thing. You can rely on each other, have fun together. And there is always someone ready to listen to you in a time of need." he said as he experienced it just as that while he had been among the 'living'. "There is no one that comes even close to maybe a friend?" he asked curiously.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:03 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi frowns and looks away when the focus was back to him again. "Probably for you, but never has for me. That word is something that gets thrown around in places where it shouldn't" he said looking sternly down at the table. Shrugs a little, "Maybe, my twin brother. Maybe, but probably because I know he is my opposite and no ulterior motives" he answered. He looks to the other, "When you're looking for a friend, I recommend. He will look past what you are more easily than he does with horses" he suggested.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image

User Image

When Kiyoshi reacted the way he did, Aneurin was afraid for a second he had asked to much, just as they were getting along well enough considering their first encounter. But then he did get his answer and the spirit was glad he hadn't upset the other. As childish and inconsiderate as he could be at times, he was 'old' enough to control himself some at least. "I have had no brothers or sisters. It must be great to have an older brother from what I seen with my friends back then, but I have never experienced it." he said and smiled a bit, nodding, when Kiyoshi recommended his twin brother as a friend. The twin definitely did sound like someone he could get along with. Not that it was going so bad with Kiyoshi right now. Though he was surprised to hear about the horses and thought to himself as he raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "It sounds like he dislikes horses. Why is he taking lessons with them?" he asked confused.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi tilt his head a little as he looks at him, "One person's sibling experience as another person's sibling experience. Relationship could change from what it was from childhood hence why I"m not going to say you aren't missing anything by not having a sibling. Besides there is other ways of having a siblings aside from family bloodline" he replied. "Oh, and he is not my older brother and I'm not the older either. There is no younger or older because we were born at the same time, we used to be one person if you know what I mean" he explained. "If you do decide to talk to Kana. I advise you to not ask about his past. He doesn't dislike horse, just that after a incident with one, he fears them and doesn't remember his childhood" he gives advice about Kana.He recalls how clingy his brother was at the beginning of his recovery. "I'm the reason he around them now" he admits with a smirk.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:36 am
User Image

User Image

"I see." Aneurin reacted about the sibling experience. The other was sure giving him plenty to think about so soon after he woke up. Just how much did change he wondered. When Kiyoshi mentioned the age not being different he tilted his head looking a bit confused. "How does one person become two? I have never heard of that happening, not even back then." he replied. Even twins were born at least a minute after another as they couldn't be pushed out at the same time. Soon though he noted the advise about Kana's past and nodded. "Not everyone likes talking about the past. As for me the only past I remember is like it happened only yesterday. But by the sound of it, several ages have passed." It was odd to realize he woke up so many years later. Not that it would change him, his physical growth had halted the day he had been welcomed to the spirit world and became the guardian of the forest and all that reside in it. He frowned a bit when he heard that Kiyoshi basically forced his brother to take the class but then he shrugged. "Maybe it will help him get over the fear then." he rationalized the act. He doubted that Kiyoshi would do anything like that just to harass his brother.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:53 am
User Image

Kiyoshi moves to stand up feeling a bit sleepy now and ready for his nap. "What race do you think I am? I can tell you now that I'm not human and was not born the typical way most races are" he responded. Picks up his closed book, "Of course, but the past is what created the present you. How would you feel if you didn't remember anything of your past?" he asked him. "Hopefully also remember what he is. I know that we don't get along that well, but I don't want to have him to live being afraid of the very animal he used to care so much about as a child" he explains his motives. "Just because I'm cold doesn't mean I have to be all the time. You've witnessed that right?" he asked him. "I'm going to go to up to my room. You can come with me or not, its up to you to decide" he informs him before picking up the media player then headed out of the dining room.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin watched as Kiyoshi got up, just listening for now as the other was explaining a lot at once. Though he looked a bit confused when he asked how he would feel if he wouldn't remember the past, not sure when he said anything indicating that he thought it was something simple. He disregarded it however. Finally the guardian nodded as Kiyoshi mentioned he wasn't always cold. "You started cold to me, but you aren't now." he confirmed his witnessing of that.

"But I wasn't very friendly either." he then spoke, once more shining through that though he was a child of body and a large portion of his mind still, he was a lot wiser than one his physical age would be. When he was invited to join the other if he wanted to, Aneurin watched as Kiyoshi picked up the strange machine he had called a MP3 player and walked off. He thought to himself for a moment before he got up and followed him."Thank you." he replied to the invite as he walked with him. It wasn't like he could do anything else after all. And he couldn't talk to the new Wildshadow till they came home.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:59 pm
User Image

"Let's just say we were body as conjoined twins if that's not hard to imagine" Kiyoshi tells him when he didn't get a response to his race question. Chuckles some, "That's because you amused and sort of remind me of myself" he said smiling. "You're welcome" he said as he headed for the staircase. Looking forward and walked up the steps one at a time. "What was the race of the Wildshadows when you last saw them?" he asked him.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

The boy blinked a bit when Kiyoshi spoke of being same body for a while followed by explanation why he was less cold to him now. It was interesting to think the other was like this when younger. Or was that like Aneurin while Kiyoshi was younger? It was a difficult concept to grasp at times when you were as ancient as Aneurin. Shaking those thoughts from his mind, as they were all but helping him, he folded his arms behind his head as he walked with Kiyoshi and listened to him as he spoke. Upon hearing the question, however, Aneurin looked up frowning a little.

Aneurin never saw a race just change, so the question was kind of odd to say the least. Nonetheless he would humor this young man with an answer. "The Wildshadow are a long lineage of demons. High ranked ones at that. But they chose to live here in solitude till the old King of the nearby palace discovered he could submit the family to him through a contract. The shrine was already there then, I still was out and about when this all happened. But it seems I can't recall anything after that." Anything after the day the King contracted the family, just seemed a blur to the guardian.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi glanced down at Aneurin when he had reached the top of the stairs. "Well, I'm sure you will recognize him as you see him later" he replied. "Maybe something bad happened as soon as he fell asleep" he pondered as he walked down the hall passing his brother's room. "Because you are my guest, you are welcomed to sit wherever you like" he said as he opened the door to his bedroom and walked on in. Placed the MP3 player on his desk along with his book then laid down on his bed to relax.
Qukohya Lhilei

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:03 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin wasn't particularly bothered by the fact he didn't remember as much. The forest was still standing as were the mansion and shrine, so nothing to bad could have happened he thought. He looked up at Kiyoshi when he spoke again and nodded. "Even if they change beyond recognition, their aura never changes." he confirmed. He glanced at the door they passed, remembering that was where he found the machine, but since the other kept walking, the spirit just followed him to their room. Once inside he looked around and the first he noticed was that the personal touch to it was completely different. Even been one person, they were very different.

The guardian smiled as Kiyoshi lay down and nodded. "Thank you for the hospitality." he said, he remembered that still from his old days as well. Nonetheless he sat down on the carpet rather than a chair, cause he just always liked sitting on the ground. After all that meant you had a seat everywhere. Even if a chair to sit on was nice now and then. "What do you do for relaxation? Sleep?" he asked as he tilted his head. Aneurin wanted to make sure he wouldn't keep them awake if they did want to sleep. So it made sense to ask.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out