Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Monthly Avatar Photo Shoot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:51 pm
-o0DNA0o-
I was advised to post in this Thread for the upcoming "Happy New Year!" photo opportunity.
whee emotion_hug

Wonderful!! So glad you joined in this month. Of course you're ALWAYS welcome! Added everyone to this post.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:50 am
JoyRose
cutester
Oh noes! XD I was going to try to add this avi for December and my outfit captured was what I wore for Thanksgiving! LOL!! This can be for January then. rofl

Oh my goodness, this is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry I made you "hold that pose" for so long - I didn't even see it until now. I've got it now. My apologies for making you wait. sad

That's ok sweetie - thank you!  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:07 pm
User Image

Our Village Photo for January home page!
Now taking photos for February's photo.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:01 am
So we have some really lovely avatars here, and I'd love to make a "photo" of all of us to put on the front page and keep for remembering. If you'd like your avatar included in this month's photo shoot, please post either your avatar image (same size as forum post avatars, please) or quote me and stay the same until I quote you back that I've "taken your photo". It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

What a sweet idea! Pink loves getting her picture taken. Could I enter like this?  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:10 am
Pink Fregia
So we have some really lovely avatars here, and I'd love to make a "photo" of all of us to put on the front page and keep for remembering. If you'd like your avatar included in this month's photo shoot, please post either your avatar image (same size as forum post avatars, please) or quote me and stay the same until I quote you back that I've "taken your photo". It shouldn't take more than a day or two.

What a sweet idea! Pink loves getting her picture taken. Could I enter like this?

Absolutely! I've got you, so you can change any time now, and if you find a look you like better, I can swap it if you like before the end of the month, too. Thank you for joining!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 am
JoyRose
Pink Fregia

Absolutely! I've got you, so you can change any time now, and if you find a look you like better, I can swap it if you like before the end of the month, too. Thank you for joining!!

Thank you!  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:10 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:56 pm
We submitting for February and the theme is pink hearts?  

shalina_the_1st

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:38 pm
JoyRose

Howdy!

Is there any chance that I could be in this month's photo shoot? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:13 pm
shalina_the_1st

Yup, I have your avatar. Just quote me from now on here because I don't get notified you posted. I'm so sorry it took me so long to see this and "take your photo." Thanks for your patience!

Lady of Madness
JoyRose

Howdy!

Is there any chance that I could be in this month's photo shoot? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Absolutely! You're IN! heart  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 pm
JoyRose
shalina_the_1st

Yup, I have your avatar. Just quote me from now on here because I don't get notified you posted. I'm so sorry it took me so long to see this and "take your photo." Thanks for your patience!

Lady of Madness
JoyRose

Howdy!

Absolutely! You're IN! heart

Thank you!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:34 pm
Here for February's Photo Shoot.  

Purrfectly Impurrfect

Shy Sweetheart

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:34 am
Purrfectly Impurrfect
Here for February's Photo Shoot.

So cute! Gotcha!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:58 am
JoyRose

Is this okay for the February Photo Shoot or am I to late? sweatdrop  

-o0DNA0o-

shalina_the_1st

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:57 am
JoyRose
shalina_the_1st

Lady of Madness
JoyRose

Is it cool if I send a photo of my avatar here? I havent put my avatar together yet

Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games