Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Monique "Mona" Devereux
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Youngest and Only Daughter

Monique walked into art club knowing it would be the last year she would actually do so. She was never the club type. Honestly, she’d never been the people type but art was something she could do, and no one would say how stupid and pointless it was. She got that from home which made coming to the club the only positive light. The young Devereux wandered to her spot in the corner of the room (away from almost everyone) before getting out her supplies. Monique was totally content working on her drawings solitarily. Whether the group was actually meant for socializing or not she didn’t care. Her art was all she needed.

Company : Club members

OOC : Sorry for this very short post

Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
                                                  No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
                                                  No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
                                                  It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:55 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn turned to greet Tori and Kenna, waving to Nasim, the new artist for the Daily Dragon. She didn’t want to interrupt if Nasim had a mission in mind...but-- well she waved, trying to be welcoming anyways. “Good afternoon,” she said, before being confronted by another query into what she was working on. Wes glanced at her giant bag of supplies and realized she ought to explain, since Aire obviously wasn't. "I--well--I was--I mean--I’m working on scarves for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team? I was thinking...they could be for new people who tried out. Because...Yukon is always saying we could use more players?” she started, taking her knitting needles and the yellow and black yarn from the bag and looking to Tori to back her up on the Quidditch thing. Or nod. Just...she wan’t making it up, right? Knitting was legitimate art too, right?

”And this was an art book Yukon—my brother—got me over the summer!” Wes said, showing off the artbook-- painted and drawn images of sea scapes, magical creatures and cursebreaking finds on the other side of the world. Many of the images had magic imbued in them: a grindylow moved through the reef, dolphins leaped out of the water, and on one page the beams of light spilling through a cave roof spelled out the lines of a short poem. ”And apparently Aire’s mum drew it?”

Wes beamed when Annie appeared and waved her over. ”This! I-I know I’m not good enough yet, and I don’t know how to use colors or paints, but some of the sketches and some of the plants and animals…” she flipped open her lame attempts-- the shape of the reef, the way a waterfall . It was almost silly, Wes thought, comparing her drawings to the art book’s. But Wes knew that if she shared her attempts, Annie would be able to offer her insight on making them better.

setting Art Club, First meeting, September 2050 || with Jessie
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing flowery dress + octopus knit hat
status Please someone else say something.

mc2

Yukina 101

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:04 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

second year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club sketcher || Cooking Club snacker || Language Club appreciator || Quidditch reserve
irregular attendee of any club events

Next to Weslyn, Aire took a step back when her question was backed up with another inquiry of projects. She recognized Tori from cooking, and Kenna as her roommate. Aire gave a small nod, but otherwise quieted, letting Wes explain the giant bag of stuff. Aire grinned at Kenna. She didn’t know who the olf club captain had been, but she agreed that half the population at Hogwarts were like part-time models or something.

“My mamon,” Aire clarified. ”And ami writes the poems. This was from our trip in Southeast Asia. It was one of our longest expeditions.”Wait, was that confusing? It was confusing for her, having three mothers, none of whom she called “mum” but it wasn’t like the rest of the world knew that? And it wasn't like the caption lines didn't say what everything was supposed to be from and the inspirations of things. This is why Aire didn’t talk.

Aire passed the book to the other people. She didn’t know what else to say. Hopefully nothing. Aire didn’t draw that well certainly. Well, maybe no expected that. She hadn’t considered knitting art until a few moments ago. And she guessed not everyone in cooking club cooked. ”What else do people do here? Knit, draw, paint...is there an art critic here too?” She could be an art appreciator. Doodle plans and maps for perfect crime pranks in meantime.

setting Arts and Crafts club? Art Club? Talking about Art Club? September 2050 || with artsy people
appearance 4'4", 85 lbs || wearing shirt and shorts
status I appoint myself art appreciator

Hope when you take that jump
You don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup
☁✶
~"I Lived" by One Republic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:57 pm
I envy the birds high up in the trees
They live out their lives so purposefully
I envy the spiders, the squirrels and seeds
They all find their way automatically

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hufflepuff Sıxth Yeαr PrefectPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim used her newly acquired key to open up the club room airing any stale air left over from holiday break and felt her trepidation rise. Before the break, the previous captain had asked her of all people to take over and she had stammered out an acceptance before she fully realized what she had done. During break she had consulted with her cousin on how to manage the club and what she could do as a leader but Dris hadn't given her much help. The help he gave was great but, he was an actual artist. She made cartoons and comic strips! He'd given her the blahblah art is art blahblah believe in yourself blahblah paint with all the colors of the wind speech (though admittedly they had been watching Pocahontas with his kids so she'll let it slide). From the bit she learned from her cousin and from what she'd experienced first hand she knew the first step towards her new captainship was nice snacks. After setting up the supplies, and making sure there were enough paints, pencils, and canvases to go around, she brought out the basket of goods she'd gotten from the kitchens earlier and set them out on the desk closest to the door. Nothing special, colorful macaroons with jam or ganache filling, and a small assortment of cookies. Once everything was set out, Nasim took residence on the other side of the entrance, just in sight of the doorway so members could see her but not so much that she was in their way, and began sketching. She figured an easy way to sort of introduce herself would be to do small candid sketches of those who came in and gifted it to them as a sort of "hello and welcome" gift. That and she completely sucked at public speaking.
                                                  "Typi n

Student Name - Year (House)

((ooc: Art club is finally open!)

But in this handmade heaven, I come alive
Bluebirds forever colour the sky
In this handmade heaven, we forget the time
'Cause birds of a feather fly together

Quote:

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:48 am
I envy the birds high up in the trees
They live out their lives so purposefully
I envy the spiders, the squirrels and seeds
They all find their way automatically

Hufflepuff Seventh Yeαr Heɑd GirlPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪Nasim unlocked the door to the art room with her arms full of supplies and more floating along behind her. Last year had gone smoothly but now that its her last year, both as a student and as captain, she had to keep the same trail of smoothness going as well as look for a replacement. She had a few ideas but she wouldn't really know until possibly the end of today. After lowering everything onto one of the tables, she went around the room opening back curtains to let natural light fall in and began setting up the individual mediums thankful for the house elves the school employed because she did not want to imagine what nearly three months of dust would look like on a pottery wheel. Just. No. Once all that was set, she laid out her spread of goodies this time from Kalin himself. He'd sent a large care package the day before with a box of nicely preserved treats for her members. Nasim hoped no one minded that they were more on the healthier side but maybe they wouldn't mind since they were all delicious anyway (at least to her that is). Peanut butter and chocolate oat energy bites, apple crumb bars, snickerdoodle donuts, and his edible vegan cookie dough brownies that even managed to fool Thane and Brennie of their authenticity. After all that, she made sure the forms were in order and sat adjacent to the doorway to welcome anyone inside along with their complimentary comic. She rather wished she too had a cute animal sidekick to make things easier but Lucy was making a delivery. [color#CBA135]"Typi

But in this handmade heaven, I come alive
Bluebirds forever colour the sky
In this handmade heaven, we forget the time
'Cause birds of a feather fly together

Quote:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:38 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

fourth year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Art Club mapmaker || Cooking Club snacker || Quidditch chaser
irregular attendee of any club events

Feeling quite satisfied by the morning’s Snack Club snacks, Aire headed to the Art club for the afternoon. As a second year, she hadn’t really meant to stay, but Art club had turned out to be a great place to see what other people drew, and if she was feeling in particularly the right mood, Aire would write little poems inspired by the other works of art into and slip the pieces of parchment into the bags of their artist’s. She didn’t think anyone had caught her yet-- or at least hoped no one minded the mysterious poems. Aire was just the quiet kid who sat in the middle of the room, sketching buildings and everyday objects and listening to the gossip around her.

She perked up at more snacks and grabbed a small piece of everything: peanut butter and chocolate oat energy bites, apple crumb bars, snickerdoodle donuts, and cookie dough brownies. Yum, yum, yum, and yum!

setting Art/ Snack Club part 2? || withNasim
appearance 5'1", lithe || wearing white sweater and green pants
status nomnomnomnomnomnom

Some say our dreams are a distant road
Down which our hearts would like to go
But I have always stayed in place
Under that old illusion that it's safe
You said, "The ship in port is the safer one,
but it's not the reason it was made."
So forgive me if I wander off
And forgive me more if I just stay
☁✶
~"The Ship in Port" by Radical Face.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:15 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fifth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch manager

Last night, Weslyn had finally gone ahead and left the Daily Dragon. It had been where she first learned to draw from Annie. She had only joined Art club because Kenny loved painting, continued it because Annie attended, but right now, it felt like Wes was finally in Art club just because she wanted to. Even with everything else going on in her life, Wes felt a little surge of excitement.

"Good afternoon, Nasim!" she piped, setting her sketchbook and bag of reference texts and pencils and knitting down. "Can I help with anything?"

setting Art Club, Fall 2052 || with Artists
appearance 5'0", petite || wearing glasses + gray dress + warm shawl
status Just Art

You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
✿❀
~"Brave" by Sara Bareilles, cover by BYU Vocal Point

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя؟
                                              αяє уσυ αfяαι∂, σf му ωαуѕ؟
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу єує
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ωσи'т тєℓℓ уσυ иσ ℓιєѕ
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи ѕнσω уσυ тнє мαgι¢ ωαуѕ

spaceFred poked their head into the Art Club, only slightly disappointed to see that nobody thus far seemed to be in their year. Actually, all the people present looked a fair bit older than they were. That was nice, since it meant there was less likely to be a lot of immaturity. But bad, because they doubted very much if a bunch of older students wanted to babysit or befriend a second year. Oh, well. They would just join the group already gathered and hope that someone closer to their age showed up, they supposed. Narrowing their eyes, they lifted their vintage camera, snapping a photo before they were too close to the others to ruin the composition.

¢αи'т уσυ fєєℓ тнє тнυи∂єяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт
                                              ∂σи'т вє αfяαι∂, ιт'ѕ αℓяιgнт
                                              ωнαт уσυ киσω, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ нσω тσ яєα¢н тнє ѕку
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ тнє ωαу тσ ℓινє

wнere - Art Club
                                              wнen - First Meeting 2052
                                              wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωну ∂σи’т ωє ∂ιє αи∂ נσιи тнє 27 ¢ℓυв
                                              σя ωє ¢συℓ∂ נυѕт ραѕѕ συт ιи тнє тυв
                                              ιтѕ 6 αм αи∂ ωє’яє ѕтιℓℓ υρ
                                              נιмму ѕωєєт ѕαι∂ ιт’ѕ ιиѕι∂є σf υѕ

spaceFred was still not entirely certain why they, of all people, had been made the head of the art club. They weren't particularly social or popular, though they did make an effort to be noticed. The noticing was the important part, not so much the follow-through. Still, they were comfortable enough with the way the club had been run in the past that they figured they'd manage well enough. They could certainly be helpful and encouraging to the students who needed help, offer critique where it was asked for, and kick out anyone who made an arse of themselves. Fred was sort of glad to see that, in some cases, the kicking out could be literal, if the captain before the previous was any indication. They'd even managed to place an order with that bakery at Hogsmeade for some snacks, since the previous captains had done so. Nothing fancy, a sampler plate of the savory and another of the sweet snacks. It'd cost a fair bit, of course, but Fred believed in paying people for their hard work. They'd just go without buying anything more than lunch on the next couple of Hogsmeade trips. They were the child of artists, they were used to being broke. Having set that out and organized it on the table so it looked nice and pretty and inviting, they went to sit near the door so they could greet anybody who came in.

ι’νє gσт α ѕιмρℓє єχρℓαиαтισи
                                              ιт’ѕ αℓℓ тнє fαυℓт, тнє fαυℓт σf ѕαтαи
                                              ℓєт’ѕ ¢яυ¢ιfу нιм fσя αℓℓ σf συя ѕιиѕ
                                              тнє ∂єνιℓ ∂ι∂и’т мαкє мє ∂σ ιт

wнere - Art Club Room
                                              wнen - First Meeting 2054
                                              wιтн - who
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:45 pm
User Image
                                                If I die before I w a k e
                                                At least in h e a v e n I can skate

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Eleven Years Old - First Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                ╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd looked forward to joining the Art club. He really enjoyed doodling and creating comic strips, although he could use some help on the actual storylines. He had also made one friend so far, a Ravenclaw boy in his year named Kai, and had learned that he had been interested in joining this club as well. Perhaps art was a hobby that they could enjoy together. Upon walking into the classroom, he noticed the only other person there. “Hi, I’m Syd,” he greeted before walking over to the snack table and grabbing a soft pretzel to munch on, where he comfortably found a seat and waited for Kai to arrive. Maybe he should have waited for him in the common room, so they could make their way to the club together.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause right now on e a r t h I can't do jack
                                                Without the man up on my b a c k

MJ Spooks
Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Clubroom
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Syd, another student
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Embarrassing Myself
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wish the floor would swallow me whole

Kai was excited for art club, probably the most of all the clubs that were advertised in the common room. He gathered his sketchbook and his little case of colored pencils and made his way. On the way, he spotted his cousin, and Simon offered to walk with him the rest of the way. They signed to each other, grinning as they discussed classes and teachers. Apparently he shouldn't worry about Professor Hill, even though Kai was pretty sure the man had a thorn in his foot to be so grumpy.

Once at the club entrance, the two waved goodbye, with Simon on his way to the library. Kai peeked in, luckily spotting his new friend Syd inside. He wandered in, offering a wave to the older girl who seemed to be in charge. On his way over to Syd, he had a rather aggressive tic, resulting in launching his sketchbook behind him. Thank goodness no one got hit. "S-sorry. So -woo- so sorry. I.... sorry." He felt his cheeks warm a lot as he hurried to grab his sketchbook and the loose papers that had gone flying. Once gathered, he hastily sat beside Syd, looking at his feet in embarrassment.

After a few nervously shaky breaths, he glanced over at Syd. "Please tell me that wasn't as awful as I think it was." His voice was barely above a whisper, twitching a bit. He always seemed to be extra twitchy if he got embarrassed, and this was like.... prime example. He peeked over at the other girl, thanking all his lucky stars that the room hadn't been full when he made himself look like an idiot. Some days, he really hated being himself.

kiska166

Aɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
          Wᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
          Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          Aɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2 Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ
          I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:11 am
User Image
                                              ╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Taylor Olson
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                              Member of the Daily Dragon, Art Club, and Dueling Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Taylor walked into the Art club with her camera hanging around her neck and a collage of pictures that she took over the summer of various areas in Dublin in her hand. She loved the Art club, mainly because she was able to work on whatever she wanted, which in her case always involved photography. Her photos were okay – she still had a lot to learn, but she appreciated the feedback and constructive criticism. If she wanted to make it as a photographer in the big leagues one day, she knew she’d have to get used to criticism. At least the older students knew what they were talking about to some degree. Briefly, Taylor wondered if they had learned what they know from Art class. If only there was a class that focused primarily on photography. “Good afternoon!” she greeted Winifred and the other two boys, who she had not recognized.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

If there is a question about my i n t e n t i o n s, I'll tell ya
                                              I'm not here to sell ya or tell you to go to hell (I'm not a brat like that)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:42 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Order of the Stick background character
Cooking Club porter || Quidditch fan

Galen waltzed into Art Club with his usual cheerful “G’afternoon y’all! I brought some cookies from Cooking Club this morning! Well, my attempts at it anyways.” He had also brought along a few of his favorite volumes of Hellboy, a comic he’d grown up with--kind of. Galen had grown up flipping through the pictures, and had partially read through a few with his parents.

”What kind of projects are y’all thinking of doing this year?” he asked curiously. Galen was more of an art appreciator than artist himself, but he loved helping Mumma Aileas with her work and that carried over to the Art Club while at school!

A few moments later, Echo Angharad wandered in with her usual bag of sketchbook and magazine references. ”Good afternoon everyone,” She greeted, then took a glance around the room and commandeered a few tables, waiting for the rest of her quadruplets to show up.

setting Art Club, Spetember 2054 || with Artists!
appearance 4'11", Aileas-orange curly hair || wearing Dinos getting abducted by aliens shirt +khaki shorts
status Art time!

This next part's my favorite part cuz it's time to shine.
Gone and do the 2 step
then cowboy boogie
grab your sweetheart
and spin out with em do the hoedown and git into it
☺☻
"The Git Up" by Blanco Brown.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:25 am
Yaretzi Rose Wellbelove
Sixth Year Slytherin

"You can be cautious or you can be creative, but there's no such thing as a cautious creative."

Yari had felt herself slipping away from reality, and it only got worse as she got to Hogwarts. Angier should have been here, celebrating victories with her, having his own victories.but instead - he was gone. She had n ever intended to fall in love with the one she was calling her boyfriend. It was meant to just be fun. Get a first kiss out of the way, normal teenage stuff.

She had never wanted it to end with never being able to see him again.

As she opened the art room, she breathed in the smell of projects already started, those over eager to get things going. She put up a sign on the outside of the door that proclaimed the club was open. She walked around the room, setting out tools for to be used, to create, to destroy. She picked up a basket of scrap fabric, a pair of scissors, a needly, thread. She had no goals, she began cutting the fabric in random patches, sewing them together with each other. with no rhyme or reason - keep her hands busy so she couldn't think about the loss.

When she heard footstep coming down the hall, she stopped and took a deep breath in. She had to keep under control. Sure - she could do some stupid exercises that the therapist her mama had made her go to, but..why would she?

She put down her work so far, and put a smile on her face, "Hey welcome to art club, make yourself at home!"

"I am done being creative."

Setting: Art Club, empty room so far
Thoughts: Sharep objects are... sharp.
Wearing: red t-shirt, black sweater, jeans

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:15 am
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

When she found out there actually was an Art Club she could join, Linsey immediately made the point of signing on. If nothing else it was an approved way for her to embrace her artistic side, and she wasn’t playing ‘reverse hookey’ like she’d been when she slipped into the Third Year Art class as a First Year. It wasn’t long before the Art Club became one of her favourite places to hang out, along with Cooking Club, of course.

Linsey was wearing comfortable clothes today, one of her homemade skirts, a Ravenclaw sweatshirt, and a pair of wool-lined shoes. She had a bookbag loaded with her sketchbook and pencils slung over one shoulder, while she had a large sack of art supplies she picked up at a back-to-school sale in London, over the other. The second bag was to be a contribution to the club’s stock of supplies, in case somebody showed up wanting to create but not having the means to do so. Her long hair was pulled back into a pair of braids, one of which had chosen to drape itself over her companion.

At slightly over a year old, Blannat was still growing into his paws, so he was a bit clumsy and coltish. However, it was still even money if the wolfhound was as big or bigger than his young mistress, though thankfully he was a gentle giant. H e was well-behaved, but he still got excited around people, seeking out pets, and seemingly wagging the back half of his body with all the enthusiasm he could muster. Right then, he was walking happily along with his mistress, nails clicking on the floor as he was there beside her, enjoying the chance to be out of the tower and be with Linsey.

As Yari greeted her, Linsey smiled, and said, “Hey, Yari, I’m glad to be here.” Blannat made a sound which was his way of saying hello, and gave the other girl a hopeful, friendly look, his tongue hanging out, as he started wagging his tail. Linsey chuckled, and said to him, “Oh, look at you; you are begging way too hard for attention,” before shifting her attention back to Yari, and she noticed something was a just a bit off about her. “Oh, don’t mind him, he just wants pets, and if you’re not careful he might lick you into the middle of next week. I, um, brought supplies for the club, Yari."

Linsey had heard some disquieting rumours during the Sorting Feast, stories involving an upperclassman and a particularly nasty Transfigurations accident, but she only heard bits and pieces of the story, and it wasn't until she saw Yari here and now that she was starting to connect some of the dots. A feeling as though ice water had been trickled down her back was going through her as she saw Yari with various implements. "Um, Yari," she said in a quiet tone. "Watcha makin’, if ye don’t mind me askin’?”

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

User Image
                  "All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way

I lie awake for hours, I'm just waiting for the sun
                  When the journey we are making has begun
                  Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
                  Every happy ending needs to have a start

All my life I never really knew me till today
                  Now I know why, I'm just another step along the way "

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)