Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:58 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Narshi Kikohou
Earthling Hybrid

"Screyew is your name huh? Interesting name, there is quite something implied in that name of yours." Narshi says with a giggle but she straightens up after thinking about how he was completely caught off guard. To her, It got her psyched and very thrilled about getting someone so flustered about her manners. Though she did remember her friend, Victoria followed her up as well mentioning about Yoga and coffee. Narshi giggles a bit, Victoria is right though, some guy claiming like some stubborn bull that yoga isn't exercise. What kind of guy is that though to Narshi, it didn't matter, to her guys are simply minds she could juggle gym around.

She thought about what if she did fall love with a guy, would she still have fun like she does or would the guy only get in the way? Its hard to figure that out specially when Victoria's delicate fingers trace along her shoulder. Narshi can't help but blush at Victoria's touch, something she isn't really used to. Instead of sitting back like she was a few minutes ago, she witnesses her friend playing her trouble maker card, sort of like a ace in a poker game. She knew the right moment when to mess up Narshi's game but add so much more fun to it. The fingers traced simply like Victoria is examining her body and to figure out how to draw her for a painting.

She would only smile and whispers"He is a cutie, i wonder how muscular he is, and would i get to trace his muscles like you are with my shoulder." Even better, Victoria introduced them both to precious Screyew. Too bad she can't whisper back but she can't help but giggle in agreement to what Victoria said. Though she heard some women mention about other deities being here. As far as things go, she knew herself and her friend Victoria are the two that she knows that clearly are full or part deity. "Well there is my good friend, you surely look gorgeous for a deity, why don't you come down here and hang with your kin?" Narshi would raise her right hand with her right index finger appearing to almost tracing the air back to her wanting Nyz to come down to her.

Though with that, she looked over to notice Kami, the other green man, though the tone he seems to give. The sternness, the toughness behind it too; such a thing herself cooed at with passion. "What brings me here is to see such amazing green men like you two, i can't help but mind trace over your toughness no doubt, isn't that young man just as tough as you?" She cooed even further with a purr behind it just like she did before at Screyew. Even though Kami is a elder by his look, power is a whole different matter. A man like that shouldn't be underestimated at all.

Though she turned her attention back to the deep blue sea like deity she had seen first hand before. "You didn't make a mistake honey, you made a good one, the presence i felt from you, is very similar to mine, wouldn't you want to stay close to me? Yet again, come back around if you want a piece of me, don't get the wrong idea though."There she go again, playing her games even further but this time playing her more devilish card, dark humorous flirts as she smirks like a mad women at Kefi. Kefi she would look forward to meeting again, messing with him is even higher since he doesn't like to be around other deities even a half one like herself. "Don't you forget my name though, i am Narshi, Narshi Kikohou." She then blows a kiss at Kefi and puts her arms back behind herself swaying back and forth with such a devilish act as if she is some school girl falling over a guy. Her grin is so wide like a greedy cat looking at a pile of gold. Kefi is more like a pile of fun to her that will last for a very long time, hopefully forever.

She even whistles in a way to tell him bye bye as she turns her attention back to Scryew, the man she really laid her eyes on. "So when are we going to get a bit more personal?" She says with a cheeky grin, a grin that would send a confusing chill up men's spine. They would want to know what she means by personal, either by sexual innuendo which she would tell them she is no love service. Or they would wonder if she means getting to know them which of course be another lie. Yes getting to know another person is wonderful but it helps her find more fun in the person she lays eyes on like a tiger.

You Got Your Finger On The Trigger, But Your Trigger Finger's Mine

Ki Power: 250/250
                                    Stamina Pool: 350/350
                                    Battle Power: 460
                                    Health: 1070/1070
                                    Stats:
                                    xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Defense ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 3
                                    xxxxx [ Stamina ] 5
                                    xxxxx [ Ki ] 5

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:17 pm
User Image
❥ This deep jungle is just a thrilling playground to me
Alright I've chosen ♥

❤Victoria❤

The next series of events happened rather quickly. For the most part she remained in the backseat behind Narshi who without a doubt maintained the center of attention between the two. Narshi whispered something tracing Scryew's muscles. It was more details than she wanted at the moment, but it caused her eyes to linger over Scryew once more. Another divine presence arrived before greeting the gathering of individuals. Brown eyes lingered on her for no more than a few seconds before giving a simple nod in return to her greetings.

It was then that the other green skinned male would speak up asking if the individuals in the area had become lost. The tone of his voice indicating that he may not be too pleased with the sudden increase of guests. Before she could reply to the question Narshi beat her to the punch, flirting with another person because of course she did. Her dear friend had severe case of not knowing when to shut her mouth. In most cases her playfulness was welcome, but at this point Victoria was wondering if her lack of intimate affairs was causing lapses in her judgement.

Victoria would move in front Narshi attempting to take the lead from her, and smoothing over the situation caused by her friend. "What my friend is trying to say is that we were simply out for some girl time when we made a tiny pit stop. I believe she had us stop for a little chat. We sincerely apologize if we are over staying our welcome." she would reply in a sweet tone. Honestly if she had known that Narshi was just here to flirt she would have made the push for coffee even more. Was a cappuccino more important than a boy? Of course it was.

The complaints from the demon would hardly draw her attention. However the stream of negative energy did. Like a wild beast who enlarged themselves to intimidate predators, he would float in the air. It was an old trick, and certainly not one she would fall for. Scryew would put himself between the demon and the pair of girls. It was impressive, and she made note of that. Brown eyes would widen as Narshi flirted with the demon? Was she serious? Was she that desperate? Victoria loved Narshi something fierce, but this was too much. Giving an exaggerated eyes roll she would speak with annoyance and sarcasm. "I don't think he gets it. Maybe you should try flirting more."

❥ I'll leave my image in that heart of yours
So, you had better run ♥

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:55 pm
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNyzaria
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☩ Deity ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩ BP: 790 ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHealth:1250/1250 ☩ Stamina: 410/410 ☩ Ki: 420/420

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩ STATS ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhys: 1 ☩ Energy: 15 ☩ Def: 4 ☩ Speed: 10 ☩ Int: 6 ☩ Rflx: 3 ☩ Stam: 1 ☩ Ki: 12 ☩ AoG: 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢☩

Nyzaria slowly lowered herself down onto the lookout as she pondered the namekians words. Was she lost? She certainly had no memory and no idea why she was on earth of all places but did that qualify as lost if she didn't know where she should be in the first place "I suppose i might be lost you could say." She remained where she had landed, unsure of if she should move closer to the pair of girls, one of them even calling her gorgeous. Before she could come to a decision as to whether she should go closer that's when she felt it, a sinister feeling leaking into the air like a poison, negative ki and it was coming from the other blue skinned deity though now she knew exactly what he was "Demon...not only deities but demons too." she thought to herself as she readied herself just incase Kefi was going to launch an attack "What is one of your kind even doing here? How are you even here?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢☩

☩ TECHNIQUES ☩
                                                          ☩ Energy Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Energy Rings
                                                          ✥ Energy Blade
                                                          ✥ Death Beam
                                                          ✥ Barrage Death Beam

☩ Other Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Dimensional Portals
                                                          ✥ Ki Sense
                                                          ✥ Flight
                                                          ✥ Kai Kai
                                                          ✥ Energy Shield
                                                          ✥ Afterimage

☩ Ultimate Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Chaos Nova
                                                          Max Chaos Nova
                                                          7b0a42

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

KibitzRajas

Ra1ns of Castamere

Ryuu Sanada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:17 pm
User Image
Kami

He'd stand with a hand behind his back as Aku dropped into an actively aggressive stance. He felt darkness exude from one of the people as he looked at Kefi and then heard the words said by the others. He was at the end of his wit dealing with strangers while Kami's eyes began to faze back in he would open his mouth to speak, a power female voice spoke.

Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

Professor Nep Nep

KibitzRajas

Ra1ns of Castamere

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:20 pm
User Image
Ingo

"Pit stops, Pit stops~ Sounds like such a treat." Ingo would stand behind the elder Namekian as she walked forth and smiled almost sinisterly. A hand would be placed on her hip as she tilted her head to the side while placing her hands on her back. She watched as the smaller of the Namekian's bowed his head and didn't lift it in her presence and Aku would sweat perfusly as he dropped to his knee. The woman's stature was small in comparison to those, but his her lips turned up into a smile letting her presence become known across all those who felt deific in the area. "And such little ones you are~ You have tourists. The one who needs a map. . .The black sheep." She started naming off as she pointed amongst them, with a slight point in the direction of the ones she spoke of. "And the only non god, who I like a little better than the rest of you." Her hand then rested on her cheek before rocking from side to side. "Ho hum. . .Such a full crowd that I feel the little Earth Guardian Might lose that Stoic visage he always wears and his crows feet might show." She joked before letting out her haughty laugh. "HOHOHOHO! Either or, this massive congregation is somewhat. . .Concerning~ Especially seeing as some of you are getting aggressive~!" She would shimmy her hips a bit as she used them to bump Kami and Aku off to the side. "Why not . . ." She paused slowly debating whether to make a wise suggestion or one that would benefit them in the long run. "Why not. . .Take that aggression to the WORLD TOURNAMENT TOMORROW!" She'd do a little shake. "All the best fighters will be there~ It'll be the best kind of brawl, a slobber knocker, a classic in the making! C'mon kiddies, what do you say, It'll give you a chance to check out the sights~ They have really nice food, fight some strong mortals aaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd." She closed one eye while leaning in, giving a pseudo whisper. "I hear. . .Meadas may be there to watch~ Wouldn't be fun. The most beautiful Kai and her faithful Companion will be watching you! It'll be a magical event." She began to lose herself as Kami and Aku slowly rise up and rub their heads.
Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

Professor Nep Nep

KibitzRajas

Ra1ns of Castamere

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 580/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,319/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1,880

"I was unfairly judged by my brethren so I wish to correct their opinion of me." That one statement flew back to his brain after Kefi rose into the air with seemingly a massive attitude. Perhaps this may be a symptom of him being wrongfully judged by his own peers. His muscles loosen when he decided to take on a different approach and talk him down instead of jumping into a fight. Though, things decided to take a turn as a familiar voice rang through his ears.

It was Ingo. She was here again! What was the Supreme Kai doing here? "I-Ingo?" The last time he met her was when the previous tournament was about to proceed. He would not forget that event, the loss and emotional suffering he experienced from Chitakk etched into his brain like a seed in the dirt, just to grow and spread overtime. Having the idea of her wasting no time in bringing up yet another tournament! Must have been the same tournament that Kami had brought up about earlier on. The soul of the fighter in him spiked at the sound of strong mortals and the name of someone he was unfamiliar with. "Meadas?" Taking a step forward, guess there was going to be more than he had originally thought. "If that's the case, then perhaps the best thing to do is to be completely prepared! I'll join in on this tournament." If he had guessed it, he was sure Daiko, Ziber, Seri and even Yosi would be there. A reunion in possibly the same place where it all began.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]
xxx[ -Technique Used: - ]

xxx[ Action Used: - ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 12
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Professor Nep Nep

Ra1ns of Castamere

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:21 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX♕◞xx x x x x x x x x x x x x
XXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXLets take a moment and break the ice So my intentions are known
XXXXXXXXSee I pity in watching you suffer
I know the feeling of feeling of being damned alone I got a storybook of my own
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXDon't you see I am your pride, Agent of wealth, Bearer of needs
XXXXXXXAnd you know it's right, I am your war
XXXXXXXXArming the strong, Aiding the weak, Know me by name
。 。 。D A R K S H I N J IXXK E F I
XX Ⅰ... Dark Deity|| Ⅱ... Troublemaker

XXX
                                    Kefi growled and tensed as he watched everyone and listened to what they said. Just who did they think they were. He only got more irritated, but he started trying to calm himself down, lessening his negative ki. He glared at the supreme Kai, hatred in his gaze for her and the other deity. "I have no interest in playing in a tournament for you or the other kai and deity who have enjoyed the sun and a free life. Why you all chose to gather when I was simply trying to relax is of no matter to me. If I truly revealed myself, I am sure you and the other deity would simply incapacitate me and send me back." He growled, arms crossed as he hovered near. He heard Scryew announce he was going to be in the tournament and rolled his eyes. Of course he would. He felt he had something to prove no doubt. He would avoid the tournament unless the Kai wished to make it worth his time. Otherwise he had no inclination to join the earthlings and their ridiculous tournament.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Extra ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ki Power: 450/450

Stamina Pool: 460/460

Health: 1320/1320

Battle Power: 640

Stats:
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 5
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 5
xxxxx [ Defense ] 6
xxxxx [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 6
xxxxx [ Ki ] 15

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Professor Nep Nep

Ra1ns of Castamere

KibitzRajas

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:40 am
User Image

Narshi Kikohou
Earthling Hybrid

And the fact is we practice all this madness,
                                    That is why our status, like a canvas, chance is our advancement is enhancing and this expansion's like a mansion

Narshi can only feel amusement with how Kefi is acting specially with a Supreme Kai offering a tournament to all that is there. Too much positive energy out of this girl, enough almost like it would drown the Kami lookout to Narshi's expectation of such a girl. Though it still brought a smile but she had better plans then to attend a tournament. Maybe if someone paid her to enter the tournament right up front, she may not decline it otherwise. Spending time with Victoria sounds more of a solid plan then anything, those two are a duo. Nothing goes unspoiled when Victoria and her are together causing their own mayhem. Why should it matter if someone got angry or confused at the strange behaviors? To Narshi, that is only the fun part if it involves being chased while she giggles like a high school girl running across the field.

"A nice offer yes but ill pass, thank you sweetie, maybe you will have more luck with the handsome green man over there." She comments as she would lift her left leg up and hops up with a perk to it. Such perkiness that is combining her playfulness as she would stick her tongue out at Screyw. The green man appears to want to be part of the tournament, even that, she wouldn't dive after him into this competition. For a trouble maker, there is rules in place that would flush down her fun and would be so boring. Such boring trivial areas is not her cup of tea at all neither would she ever decline joining if upfront money is involved. Considering the negative ki that was slowly going back down, she can only smirk much further about Kefi.

What a shame that such a demonic man was going to leave her lonely with a group of deities? Is she going to cry? Is she going to boo hoo about a man who declines to be mingling? Heck no, if she was going to do, she would do it right now. No point though, it would ruin the angry expression or make it worse, to such a great pleasure for her. Too bad she won't find out though as she prefers him to stay the way he is, it puts a tasty twist on it for her to remember him by. She looks over to Victoria hearing her sarcasm earlier, what a delightful sound to her ears, her partner in crime getting all sassy.

She couldn't help herself but turn to Victoria and say with a sassy tone"Oooh, what are you going to do if i don't stop flirting with him?" With a sassy walk, she goes up to Victoria and whispers to her"Hasta la vista, baby." Similar to hearing Hulk Smash from Victoria earlier, this is the saying she came up with. The way she said it though is indeed flirting, Victoria is straight though but Narshi could care less. To her, she stood out as a cutie among a dozen of deity peers, and that has never changed all this time. Far as she cares about, messing with Victoria is one of her own "personal" favorite games, just because she wants to see if she would blush or not.

You Got Your Finger On The Trigger, But Your Trigger Finger's Mine

Ki Power: 250/250
                                    Stamina Pool: 350/350
                                    Battle Power: 460
                                    Health: 1070/1070
                                    Stats:
                                    xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Defense ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 3
                                    xxxxx [ Stamina ] 5
                                    xxxxx [ Ki ] 5

killer-wolf-kun

Ra1ns of Castamere

Professor Nep Nep

SarahHuchiga

Eighth Diviner

Ra1ns of Castamere

Professor Nep Nep

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:15 pm
User Image
❥ This deep jungle is just a thrilling playground to me
Alright I've chosen ♥

❤Victoria❤

Victoria would raise an eyebrow as a supreme kai would show up. It appeared her intentions had someone how turned from trying to diffuse a possible violent situation into a plug for a tournament. As she mentioned that some of the guests were beginning to show signs of aggression. Brown eyes shifted over to the demon. "Awww she is so nice. She doesn't want to point the blame when there is only one person being aggressive." the words rolled off her tongue in sickeningly sweet tone.

The female would continue spin the tournament like an overly enthusiastic used car salesmen. It made her question the quality and authenticity of said tournament. Like most of the others she had no interest in such things. Fighting was not something she cared for... not directly anyway. Besides most things like tournaments were boy's clubs. Neither did the promise of food entice her. If perhaps she had someone to cheer for she would attend, but alas she did not. "A tournament? Oh please only children attend the circus."

Victoria's teasing of Narshi had caught up with her. In a sassy sashay, Narshi would take to her own catwalk before asking what would she do if Narshi failed to stop the cringe flirting. There was nothing that Narshi could throw at her that she couldn't handle. The blonde ombre female would check her nails as if reminding her that she was fabulous. "What am I going to do? Nothing. You're actions reflect on you and only you."

It was then that Narshi would whisper in her ear The Terminator quote? It was intended to be a flirt or a tease the tone in her voice made it clear. Was it supposed to be a cool way of saying good bye? Narshi didn't leave though. The misuse of pop culture knowledge confused her more than anything."I would love to stay and chat a little longer..However I have prior obligations." It was about time for her to go visit her favorite yoga instructor. She had been practicing so much she could nearly be an instructor herself. In fact she kinda was even if she was only teaching one person. "Ciao~" she would coo in a sing song tone before taking flight.

(Victoria leaves the area)

❥ I'll leave my image in that heart of yours
So, you had better run ♥

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:01 pm
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNyzaria
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☩ Deity ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩ BP: 790 ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHealth:1250/1250 ☩ Stamina: 410/410 ☩ Ki: 420/420

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩ STATS ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhys: 1 ☩ Energy: 15 ☩ Def: 4 ☩ Speed: 10 ☩ Int: 6 ☩ Rflx: 3 ☩ Stam: 1 ☩ Ki: 12 ☩ AoG: 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢☩

With the appearance of the Supreme Kai Nyz let her guard down and backed away a little, listening to her talk about some tournament "You can't be serious about joining some tournament, that's so below beings like us...it's so....mortal" the distain in her voice for the idea of her joining a tournament was very obvious "I refuse to be part of this, i see no benefit in it." Nyz turned away from the others and kai kai'd away, returning back to where she originally was.

[EXIT]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢☩

☩ TECHNIQUES ☩
                                                          ☩ Energy Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Energy Rings
                                                          ✥ Energy Blade
                                                          ✥ Death Beam
                                                          ✥ Barrage Death Beam

☩ Other Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Dimensional Portals
                                                          ✥ Ki Sense
                                                          ✥ Flight
                                                          ✥ Kai Kai
                                                          ✥ Energy Shield
                                                          ✥ Afterimage

☩ Ultimate Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Chaos Nova
                                                          Max Chaos Nova
                                                          7b0a42

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

KibitzRajas

Ryuu Sanada

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:08 pm
User Image
Ingo

The woman's eyes would mellow and then turn to a half gaze of annoyance. These young kaio had no respect for the upper most echelon of deity. Their arms crossed giving a childish huff while their head rose hearing all of them disregard the tournament as something more barbaric compared to their 'Godly' selves. Ingo would give a slight glance to Scryew as he was the only one of the people in the area to speak positively of the idea. Her arms cross and her head shakes. "Whether it be jealousy, or entitlement, the one's known as Deities hold themselves over mortals, as if you lot aren't some of the most powerful beings in our cosmos. . .Mortality breeds power. Atleast that's what my friend believes~ And that's why it seems that you joining will prove them wrong." She says while spinning on her toe and knocking Aku and Kami away once more. "Besides. If I had any true interest in the petty squabbles of war, I'd lose my mind over the ups and downs over lesser Kai and Demon battles. And, probably my job." She'd interject towards the unholier in the room. The woman's feet stopped while she felt more excitement brimming knowing that the people who she saw throughout the year about to clash rather than collab. Her mind almost losing the question the green one asked. "Oh. Meadas. That's my bestie~ Aloof, funny, youthful~ I love, love, love Mea! They're a great martial artist too! I hope Mea comes along. It's be treat to see them fight! Take it from a martial artist!" Her chipper voice showing the confidence in her skill. "Either way, this tournament is gonna be great!"
Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

Professor Nep Nep

KibitzRajas

Ra1ns of Castamere

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:12 am
User Image
User Image

Yet another tournament where Ingo and whoever this friend of hers is, is going to be present. Great, wonderful, fantastic. Yet Scryew's facial grew somewhat in the opposite direction. Given how he remembered her last time, he can decipher her as somewhat mischievous. Regardless, Scryew's going to need to put some extra training to prepare. He refused to be the tail horse forever. Immediately gaining the idea, staring directly at Ingo until suddenly sensing Ziber's ki from the distance. His body turned to trail the sense of ki.

It was getting closer only to suddenly stop. Somewhere close, almost as if he was already here, yet not here. He became silent only for a moment before turning back to Ingo. "Ms. Ingo, if you could, please wait here for a moment. I have a request I'd like to ask of you. Only there's something that I need to check out close-by. It would be greatly appreciated." With a burst of ki, Scryew shot up to the air and traced the outside of the lookout realizing where Ziber was, heading straight down to see what he was doing.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]

xxx[ Action Used: - Exit: Korin Tower ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Aku - Ingo ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Professor Nep Nep

Ra1ns of Castamere

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:08 pm
Current Time Post

User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain... Ziber was feeling terrible pain as he lay on a unfamiliar ground, as the events that lead him here began to replay in his head. He had followed Scryew up to the look out after he had said his goodbye to the bean sage. The frost demon then saw that his ally had been correct as there stood the supreme kai herself. After the greetings, he would give his request to Ingo, but instead of taking him to where he had trained with Seri, he was surprised to see that they were going to train there. From there, Ziber was mind would drift into the image training that he had taken part of before, but it was different that what he had experienced. When looked to see what the training area was like, he was in the middle of a wasteland, one that wasn't anything that he had seen on earth. The planet that the frost demon was one was almost dead, unable to sense anything around him and was terrifyingly quiet. He had thought he was alone, but that soon changed after a figure appeared and he started what could be seen as a fight for his life. Ziber slowly got up, bleeding and bruised and horn broken off as he moved to face the foe that Ingo had prepared for him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 65500<----
<--KP: 630/1910 --><--HP: 660/2000 --><--SP: 750/2270--->

Mood: Frustrated, Determined, Exhausted
Thinking: ...
With: ERROR...
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Landing back onto the Lookout but this time with Ziber, Scryew wasted no time in greeting Ingo once again and asked for her guidance in training him. It was a stretch honestly since every time he was going for training from or with another, it didn't end well. Except for this time...Ingo had granted the request. Morely because she may find more amusement out of it during the tournament but it didn't matter.

From there, Scryew's own mind was distant into his inner thoughts producing image training of his own. The setting was completely altered to that of Namek. Beautiful in one sight then after a full blink, Namek was desolate and seemingly moments away from destruction. His emotions immediately spiked until feeling the pain of a massive strike that made him slide. A strong one that almost dislocated his jaw. With the movement of his head gazing at the sight of the one who hit him, Scryew was silent...eyes grew fierce slowly at who he was going to be fighting against, emotions flared...it was him...again.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]

xxx[ Action Used: Image Training ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Ziber - Ingo - Aku - Kami ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Pseudo Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:42 pm
User Image
Ingo

Ingo crossed her arms while closing her eyes. It seemed the two wanted to be whipped into shape quickly for the tournament to come, and with that, she didn't spare any corners in the training she was putting them through. It was not a very forgiving training, as she took into effect they needed training in the body as well as pride. The smoke arose from the wasteland as he stepped forward. His eyes piercing through the veil of the smoke as the gleam of his gaze would hone in on one, and then the other before their ki rocketed up and shot in every which direction. His paws pattered forth while they tilted their head forward. The forboding voice spoke up. "Is that your best?" Korin's fluffy body would shoot three blasts forward at each of them without relent while the adorably angry face would charge after. The fat body of the cat rumbled before turning into a ball and spiralling towards Scryew. The great guardians powerful many times over Scryews in this realm though it felt to be on the lower end of the scale even for a human.

Her eyes remained closed while her mouth murmured. "C'mon, this isn't the team dragon from the tournament. You're getting pumbled by a fur ball." Her taunts would be weighted as it felt like her very words would be attacks to them as well as the ball of fur. Ingo's arms cross while tapping her foot. The time this training was taking would be harrowing on her schedule. She hoped there were still tickets left.

Eighth Diviner

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items