Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:43 pm
Thorn was at a loss when Eli tore herself away and near-huddled against the door. They weren't going to very far like this and the door certainly couldn't be investigated if she blocked it..

Paranoia began to eat at the back of his mind, warring with his desire to fight back, telling him the worst case scenarios, telling him that she may have been sabotaging this on purpose..

The clatter of the camera and the other young man grabbing him brought Thorn back from that line of thought and he reached for the object on instinct. Perhaps it was some need to tidy a mess or maybe the camera just didn't seem like something that should be on the ground.

"I think it's yours.." He turned the camera over once before holding it out for her, despite her expression.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Chris Lee going by Thorn
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Floppy blonde hair with brown tips. Lanky. Freckled. Looks like he needs a good meal forever.

kuropeco

pyrogoth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:51 pm
She picks it up and kind of...shuffles as near to the other two people as she can get without literally hugging their legs.

"I think it's a camera. I think it's mine. ...I don't know. The film is blank. Why isn't it digital? Why doesn't it have any photos?!"

She shakes it, agitated, as if somehow a picture will fall out and give her a memory back. Forgetting herself, she clings to the crouching human with her free hand and stares at the other one.

"Stay here, okay? Don't leave."

kuropeco
its like a conversation between two nervous slow loris

iloveyouDIE

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 pm
Skull scanned the cavernous cabin for anyone vaguely familiar, despite the lack of memories and the empty feeling churning in the bottom of his gut. There had to be someone here that he recognized, something he could possibly latch on to, until this freakish nightmare ended.

A commotion in some corner, Skull's head swiveled to the source. There was a girl, and two men; the girl was familiar somehow, like a face he'd seen a thousand times in a crowd before. The men on the other hand, Skull knew he'd never seen. Meandering over, he noticed the camera, and the way the girl was clinging to the men. "Is, uh... is everything okay here? Do you guys know where we are?"

PyroGoth

iloveyouDIE

kuropeco

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Skull (Dirge)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: A relatively broad teenager with a tiger’s ears, tail, and a skull sitting atop long, messy red hair.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:29 pm
"H-huh?"

Eli turns (so there are other non-humans here?), totally willing to follow anyone anywhere, as long as they let her stay.

"I don't know. I don't even remember who I am. Do you know where we are? It doesn't matter. Stay."

She reaches over, trying to stand, trying to pull him closer--

OOC
OH MY GOD SHE'S SO IRRITATING IM GONNA HURT HER

-- and trips, sprawling across the floor, hitting her head hard against the wooden planks. Her camera skids across the ground, bouncing against the door.

"GAAAH. Huh? Eh? What was I doing?"

She clutches her head, groaning. The pain is ridiculous. It takes a minute for the sharp ache to fade somewhat, and for her to gather the fragments of memory again, but for some reason the desperate loneliness and anxiety...why was she lonely again? There are so many people around her, she can't really understand why anymore. It feels like a memory from so long ago.

"Ahh! My camera!"

Carhop Cavalier

iloveyouDIE

kuropeco

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:53 am
He glanced around at the odd cluster of people before turning to the woman beside him again. Despite not really knowing who she was outright, there was something about her that seemed so familiar...and he couldn't bring himself to let her hand go just yet. Maybe if she let go first he would leave it alone, but if it were his choice? He held on, not so tight but he held on.

"So...any idea where we are? Or where we are? Or who all these...people...are? Or maybe what this door's about?" There was a pause, and he extended his other hand. "Martin, by the way." He wasn't entirely sure how he even got to that name given what his memories entailed, but there had been an M name in there somewhere so it made enough sense to him.

"What's your name?"

Aria Starstone

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Rhys Donovan Martin
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 6'2", athletic build, green eyes, short brown hair. Probably scowling.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:15 am
She was gazing at the crowd, an abstract expression on her face. There were people here, some of whom seemed oddly familiar, like she had seen them before... The man whose hand she held was certainly one of the ones she felt that way about. Unless she needed both hands for something, for the moment, she was not going to let go of him. It left her feeling safer, and more secure. She was not sure why. Maybe it was because it was a physical anchor, so that she did not feel like she was going to mentally and emotionally slip into some sort of void, in this crowd of strangers. Maybe another reason, but she was not sure.

His words had her looking back at him, eyes focusing on him and her expression going more interested, and curious. "I do not know, no. I feel like I knew, like I was here for a reason, maybe, but now? Now I do not know, and it is very unnerving. Some of these people feel familiar to me... You feel familiar to me... But if I was asked, I do not believe I could name a single one of them if my life depended on it." A small pause, and she added "I really hope my life does not end up depending on it."

She studied the hand he outstretched, and considered it for a moment, then gave him an awkward handshake, given the angles, and said "I... I believe I am Faith."

_ p a o cx

Quote:
PLEASE feel free to send others over here to bother us! ;D

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Faith (Seren Yong)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'8, wearing glasses, and celestial themed clothing. VERY long, celestial dye-job hair, blue eyes.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:04 am
Thorn was frowning and still had the one young man on his arm and Eli scrabbling around. She seemed a bit more confused than some of the rest and frankly he was a little worried. The throbbing memories of family had him clinging to any semblance of that, the memory of fighting back also powering him through whatever this was.

"I'm not sure.. Everyone is confused and no one knows where we are.." Thorn glanced up at the newcomer, "I'm Thorn. This is Eli..." He motioned to the young woman with the camera, "And this is..."

He glanced at October.

"Anyway I think we need to get out this door but.." Clearly Eli didn't want them to leave. Which was worrying and a bit suspicious, but that could be the paranoia.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Chris Lee going by Thorn
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Floppy blonde hair with brown tips. Lanky. Freckled. Looks like he needs a good meal forever.

kuropeco

pyrogoth

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:07 am
Skull gave the girl on the floor a worried look, kneeling down to be at her level. Yes, there was something pulling at him about her, a surge of friendship rising up in his belly whenever he saw her, as if he knew her well. It was frustrating, to say the least. "Are you okay?" Skull extended his hand for the girl to grasp. The other man said her name was Eli. "Eli, I'm Skull. You're going to be fine, I just know it."

He turned to the other two men, giving them a friendly smile and a polite dip of the head. "Skull." He glanced around the massive cabin again. "I agree. This place is messing with us in some really bad way."

iloveyouDIE

kuropeco

PyroGoth

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Skull (Dirge)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: A relatively broad teenager with a tiger’s ears, tail, and a skull sitting atop long, messy red hair.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:21 am
Sherry scanned the cabin, as if she'd see someone she knew. Her memories were all but gone, just left with those two powerful ones. What would that Caelius fellow do? Probably something super smart and sleuthy, and definitely not violent. She'd need to find clues, and clues could be found by asking around. Sherry made her way over to two other humans, holding hands. A vague sense of familiarity creeped into her mind, and she gave the two a wave.

"Hullo, my name's Sherry." She smiled at the couple. Holding hands in a time like this; so sweet. "You two wouldn't happen to have any sort of clue about what's going on? Other than the strange voices, the memories, and the tiny door with the spooky tendrils, of course. We're dreaming, right?" She was more talking at them than with them, just sounding ideas off as they came. Talking made her feel better, distracted her from this...whatever this was. It felt like Hell, or Purgatory. "There's got to be some sort of way to wake ourselves up, if this is a dream. Do you think it has to do with the door?"

_ p a o cx

Aria Starstone

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Lex Sherry
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Brunette, lanky teenage boy with grey eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:01 am
Eli turns the camera over, trying to check for damages...Oh. Someone's talking. She looks up at the Halloween person, who seems very large and for some reason very familiar.

"Hello, hello--"

That's odd. Since when did she talk like that? She squints at his face, and then sees the outstretched hand and there is the sudden desperate urge to grab it just stay here stay with me and I won't be lonely anymore--

Was she really this type of person? She feels unpleasant all over. She squints, thinking, and suddenly realizes that perhaps those memories are of her from a long, long time ago. People change!

...Or not. Apparently she's been clutching the hand all this time. She hauls herself up, finding it really very hard to let go, so she doesn't. This is fine. Probably. It's very comfortable. She reaches for the other person (what was their name? Thomas? Torn?) and kind of leans into the human still crouched on the floor. the more contact, the better.

"Hello. I'm sorry. Was I blocking the way this whole time?"

She peers at them and tries very hard to repress her memories. Perhaps this is why they were outside of her in the first place.

iloveyouDIE

Carhop Cavalier

kuropeco

DEFRAG URSELF

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Toki Eli
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: small pale female with antlers
CURRENTLY:
- Repressing memories bleep bloop
- Uncomfortably clingy (loneliness and anxiety are hard things to suppress she has limited processing power)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

stella cinere generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:23 pm
There were still voices that lingered around, crowded and full of other people somewhere in the dream world that Matt still found himself in. Looking around he tried to pinpoint a familiar face, at least Kyle should be near him considering the last he had seen of the younger man was tucking him in on the couch with his jacket as a blanket. Matt himself must have dozed off resting his head against the desk he was working at.

“Kyle?”

Looking back he rose a brow, the door had shrunk in some ways, it was small not bigger than a foot now reminding him that this was a dream world and maybe Kyle had been fortunate enough to be spared from being trapped in it. Before he could even crouch down to attempt to open it again the room light up, light shining brightly around the room as beams flooded into the space. Windows seemed to pulse as voices started to speak, whispering and slowly growing louder as they attempted to make themselves more unison in replies.

Kyle… wait who was Kyle? The man stood there for a moment the last word fading as he tried to recall the face he was thinking about. Nothing, not matter how hard he thought about it whatever it was he had remembered it had slipped through the gaps of his mind like a fleeting dream itself.

It was something important wasn’t it?

The man frowned again as tendrils shot out from under the door, stretched to little grasp little pieces of crystal that the bright blue eyes swore were not in the room a moment ago.

But he couldn’t exactly remember. He reached out to grasp one in his fingers.

Quote:
FRUSTRATION:
"Brother. You must learn to relax! Sometimes I worry about you. You need not be so intent on your work -- yes, yes, I know you are the eldest child, but our parents do not expect either of us to carry on the family business, goodness..."

So he was the youngest brother of two? The stood there little the frustration sink in slowly as he mulled over the words in his memory. A family business to run? He tried to think of what it was, what his brother had expected but he couldn’t recall it instead it slipped away leaving nothing else to entirely recall.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Matt
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Wearing a shirt with slacks and boots, Matt is about 6'3" tall, bright blue eyes, and half shaved hair that hangs to the side in a braid with blue stripes running through it.

stella cinere generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:02 pm
Quote:

LONELINESS:
She was curled up on her cheap a** futon in the basement 'apartment' she lived in, crying quietly. It had been months since they'd broken up with her, and she was still desperately missing them. Her coworkers were nice, kind, but none of them were actual friends, and none of them wanted to be, either. She could hear voices upstairs, where she wasn't allowed to go anymore, and the sound of Dai drifted down. She gripped her thin blankets tighter, and just let the tears flow. She missed Dai. She missed them, and she had no one to turn to…

Loneliness washed over, compared to the previous memory this one was sadder as if something important was lost to him. Or maybe it was her, maybe she had imagined being a male in the dream to escape this sadness? So it was a she, with an older brother and lived in an apartment, now alone listening to voice of someone once love linger upstairs. She felt as if she wanted to cry, as if she wanted to go home, run back to her brother despite being frustrated, despite being annoyed with, anything to not be alone for the moment.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Matt
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Wearing a shirt with slacks and boots, Matt is about 6'3" tall, bright blue eyes, and half shaved hair that hangs to the side in a braid with blue stripes running through it.

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:22 pm
Quote:

Satisfaction
The screaming had stopped. Blood dripped from her clawed hands, still warm, still fresh. “Perfect,’ she said. Finally, something had gone right.

A shiver crept up her spine, someone was dead, she had killed someone she was sure of it and for whatever the reason she didn’t seem to mind. No in fact she seemed to be rather happy, satisfied that blood dripped from her clawed hands, wait had they always been clawed? Did that mean that their family business was killing? Did Dai murder as well? It didn’t seem to make sense but she let her hands drop to her side looking around the room again as the tendrils seemed to flee beneath the door.

Spire, that was the name she would go with for now, it was a word, nothing of meaning but until she could remember exactly it would have to do as she glanced around the room again at everyone else, and all the eyes staring back. Where there always so many faces?

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Spire (previous Matt)

shyanimegrl generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:33 pm
((Roll 1 for Paely))

Puppy

To run or not to run; that seemed to be the question, the main consideration actually, of the moment. However, she was feeling overall too bewildered to otherwise find herself more decisive. And furthermore, other issues crossed her mind. This included her own identity. Who was she again? Why did she feel so, hmmmm, lacking in identity, or did she even have some sort of existence now???? What was going on? What was she supposed to do????

Well, for starters, she looked at the state of herself and registered that she could see that there was some sort of form to her even if she had a hard time recognizing it. A name, she thought next that she might as well think of what she could maybe be called at least for now. Hmmmm, she shifted from one foot to the other and felt a movement behind her. She looked back and saw something move away from her gaze. No, wait, not just that, she felt something brush against her somehow as she moved to get a better look at the source of the sensed movement. And, she ended up turning and turning again. Finally, she figured out something was attached to her in some way. Eventually her hand reacted and moved to take hold of: the tail end of her scarf apparently. She was wearing some sort of headgear with a type of scarf feature and it had ears, too. So, basically, she had been turning and turning like a tail-chasing puppy just now. Huh, okay, and so she decidedly named herself for as of now: Puppy. And that's not all as should have been expected since what followed involved the discovery or possible rediscovery of what seemed to be a memory.

Quote:
NOSTALGIA: They were sitting outside, he was bruised but smiling as he talked to her, his hand resting on her shoulder. They were close in age and his smile made her feel happy and protected.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Paely Puppy
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: I find that this is quite an appropriately meant to be Paely Puppy reference for this terrific event 8 D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
shyanimegrl generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 24!

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:34 pm
((Roll 2 for Paely))

Puppy

Who was speaking to her? This memory seemed familiar in feeling, a sense of nostalgia.

One of her hands moved seemingly on automatic to scratch one side of the top of her head in puzzlement and the flopping of one of the headgear's ears lightly tapping silent beats is what made her aware of the motion.

And still she could not dwell long on the first so-called memory before Puppy encountered another. And that encounter resulted in more questions. What was meant by mine? Why did that incident fill her with a sense of anticipation?

Quote:
ANTICIPATION
Noah's voice got louder and louder. Al's eyes were squeezed shut. He couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't believe he chose him. He wanted someone to pinch him. He'd been waiting for more than a year for this. It was well worth the wait. He could feel his smile growing and beaming as he asked in reply to Noah's soft murmurs, "Mine?"

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Paely Puppy
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: I find that this is quite an appropriately meant to be Paely Puppy reference for this terrific event 8 D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games