Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Bloodline Reservations Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:00 am
Novasse

stampy stamp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:52 pm
Character name: No name yet
Name of bloodline: Shikkotsumyaku
Bloodlines to be removed from: Hyoton I think, applied and was approved but didnt make it
Adding or replacing: Adding to new RPC

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Uses bones in combat, melee oriented but was contemplating customizing a half ranged with a custom archer style; keeping this short and sweet but will add more if needed.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:08 pm
Character name: Nolaris
Name of bloodline: CEKG - Jinton
Bloodlines to be removed from: No.
Adding or replacing: Adding to a new character.

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): A group of individuals who possess more than one Kekkei Genkai, often the result of breeding outside of the family and whatnot. They also possess a special Kekkei Tota known as Dust Release. At least three elements are required by guild rules, with a number of bloodlines equal to one minus the total amount of elements one has.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:57 am
Zak the Panduh

Ningishzida

Stamped  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:24 pm
Character name: Tenrai Ichirou
Name of bloodline: Yōton + Bakuton Physical[Bloodless Kin]
Bloodlines to be removed from: --
Adding or replacing: Adding

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Lavaboi and Explodyboi that is either melee or weird handmouths that eat clay for a living.

Dexterous Prince

So sorry lmao, I totally thought I did when I posted this up, it was on my to do list. I added which type now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Character name: Kasumi Iekami
Name of bloodline: Senju
Bloodlines to be removed from: N/A
Adding or replacing: N/A

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): Combination of Earth and Water elements to create attacks of wood and natural based objects. Chakra is used in order to create various forms of flora, which in my case will benefit my character not only in battle but also general roleplay.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

Osaka Kaicho

Desirable Receiver

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:37 am
Osaka Kaicho

Approved
Jintetsu-kun

Pick which version you want then approved  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:24 am
Character name: Onyx Aya Fu
Name of bloodline: Seirei no Hogosha
Bloodlines to be removed from: N/A

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint):
They use soul power, they are peaceful, don't impose, they are team players from what I see, and is definitely a custom clan.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

Bodhisattva Empress

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:00 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Keep also in mind the majority of their techniques are channeled through their as I like to call it soul train. Aside from that, you're good to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:33 pm
NecroPlant
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Keep also in mind the majority of their techniques are channeled through their as I like to call it soul train. Aside from that, you're good to go.

lol cool all my customs so far need physical contact anyway so choo-choo thank you  

Bodhisattva Empress

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:12 pm
Character name: Reiji Sakurai
Name of bloodline: Sharingan Blazing Release
Bloodlines to be removed from: None
Adding or replacing: Adding to a new character.

What do you know about it?(both from a guild and cannon standpoint): The sharingan is a special eye technique that evolves under certain conditions. During some stages of this evolution, abilities are granted to the user or gained for the user. Most are used for battle, but they have various uses depending on the situation. The bloodline has various techniques that are dedicated to the usage of later evolutions of the sharingan stages and others are dedicated to the clan's affinity for the fire style techniques. The guild standpoint on the eye techniques/abilities is that they cannot be used at the same time and must be switched between.

From the canon standpoint, the sharingan is a mutation or separation of a much more advanced eye, the Rinnegan, and even further beyond that to the original tree of chakra. The sharingan retained some abilities of its' parent eye, but at a more basic form. The sharingan is said to evolve after the user has been subjected to fear, loss and even the transplanting of a relative's eyes in place of their own.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:47 am
Character name: Mugen Senju
Name of bloodline: Senju
Bloodlines to be removed from:
What do you know about it?: The Senju clan Kekkei Genkai allows the user to take their water and earth chakra natures and combine them into the wood release. Canonically, the only natural user of this was Hashirama, then Yamato later in the series. Madara also displays Senju clan abilities after graphing cells from Hashirama. Certain techniques of the style are famous for negating chakra from tailed beasts. The clan also demonstrates a pseudo sage mode as well.

Azeiel The Risen

SB5K

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points