Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alise
Maid (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, Shantae's Room]
Interesting, Shantae. The other maids are tending to the visitors from the mainland. One maid is helping the first 2 and the second maid is helping the other 2. You'll see them later on. Your bedroom is almost ready.

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:06 pm
animushelixrebirth

User Image
Shantae
Scuttle Town Explorer (Dancer)
I am pretty and dangerous

She was starting to feel tired and replied " Do you suppose that I can take a little nap before the night festivities ?"  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:22 pm
Alise
Maid (Castle Tipa)

Sure, Shantae. As for your bed, its almost ready. You can relax for a while. The ball at the capital doesn't start until tonight.

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:58 pm
animushelixrebirth

User Image
Shantae

She smiled and hoped that Justin would be her date for the ball . She was really starting to like him and hoped that he liked her too.  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:34 am
Alise
Maid (Castle Tipa)

Alise finished up setting up Shantae's room. Shantae, your room is all set.

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:56 pm
animushelixrebirth

User Image
Shantae

She smiled a sleepy smile and replied" Thank you alise . I cant wait to rest up for the ball" then crawled into her bed to dream about dancing  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:28 am
Alise
Maid (Castle Tipa)

Shantae, be sure to let us know if you need anything else..

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:26 am
animushelixrebirth

User Image
Shantae

She settled into bed and tossed and turned in her sleep a few minutes before getting comfortable . She couldnt get Justin out of her mind  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:47 am
Alise
Maid (Castle Tipa)

Shantae, we'll let you know when its time for lunch. Then Alise left Shante's room to continue her duties.

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:00 am
animushelixrebirth

User Image
Shantae

She settled into bed and finally closed her eyes for a minutes to feel refreshed and hoped that lunch would be a little later.  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:11 pm
Cassandra
Maid/Advisor (Castle Tipa)
"Education & Magic should co-exist together."

BGM: Lenna's Theme (Final Fantasy 5)
Cassandra then entered the bedroom to open the blinds. Hello. My name is Cassnadra, advisor to Prince Leonard, even though I also work as one of the maids in addition. But I hope I can find another maid that can fulfill my maid duties so I can focus on being an advisor. What's your name? Cassandra then noticed a girl was resting, she had purple hair & blue eyes. Last night was tiring for Cassandra, being both a maid & an Advisor to the Prince Leonard was hard. But all the same, Tipa needed another maid so that Cassandra can be relived of her duties as a maid and focus more on being the Prince's advisor. Cassandra was also happy to befriend & meet Princess Rapunzel of Corona the other day along with Princess Eilonwy of Llyr. Cassandra hoped to meet Rapunzel's two cousins; Princess Anna & Princess Elsa of Arendalle. Cassandra also thought: I didn't get a chance to tell Rapunzel about the Painting Gallery in Castle Tipa's Art Gallery.

Cassandra also thought, accepting an alliance with the 3 mainland kingdoms; Llyr in Whales of England, Corona in Germany & Arendalle in Norway, would be beneficial to sharing the Crystals' magic. It would also bring Ivalice & the mainlands together. Cassandra & Katie were also from the mainlands too but those alliances would have to wait. She also hoped to introduce Eilonwy, Rapunzel, Elsa & Anna to one of the moogles; Mogsy.

OOC:
"Thank you for your support during 2019 & look forward to a fun 2020 with all of you. A Happy & Safe New Year to you all."

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:48 pm
animushelixrebirth

User Image
Shantae

She heard someone talking and woke up slowly then replied " I am Shantae , nice to meet ya " then yawned a long sigh  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:11 am
Cassandra

BGM: Lenna's Theme (Final Fantasy 5 Arrangement)
Same here, Shantae. After Cassandra opened the blinds, she was about to head out. I was going to contact another maid to help us. Speaking of which, I met 2 really nice people the other day, both are princesses; Eilonwy of Llyr, England & Rapunzel of Corona, Germany. Eilonwy has blonde hair & blue eyes while Rapunzel has short brown hair & green eyes. Maybe after you rest for a bit, could you lend me a hand with something? I'm going into the Town of Tipa to look for another maid to hire, care to accompany me? Cassandra had to wait for the guild to open before registering Eilonwy, Rapunzel, Elsa & Anna for Guild Cards so to verify their identity which will help them prove who they are when they travel around Ivalice, and thanks to Katie & Cassandra's Null Magic devices which records images, the guild is able to make Photo guild cards.

When Cassandra saw Grant at the dining room table, Cassandra heard Grant talk about 2 beautiful girls that he met at the fountain park; one had Light Blonde hair, ice blue eyes & was 17 years old, while the other had orange-brown hair, blue-green eyes & was 15 years old, both were sisters as well as princesses, their names were Anna & Elsa. Grant also told Cassandra that Elsa sounded really light and elegant for her age & hopes to show her and her sister, Anna, around Tipa. Before Cassandra left to check on one of the new guests that Katie mentioned, Cassandra placed 2 medallion coins on the table, one for Princess Anna & one for Princess Elsa. The insignia on the coins bear the crest image of 4 Crystals of Earth, Wind, Fire & Water. Showing that whomever has them are under the protection of the Nations of Ivalice.

As Grant was thinking about Elsa, Grant sighed. Cassandra imagined what it would be like for Grant dating Elsa, David dating Rapunzel, Leonard dating Eilonwy & one of the adventurers dating Anna, then Cassandra sighed at the lovely thought. It was also nice to see that Rapunzel and her cousins were together in the same place.

What Cassandra is thinking about:
User Image & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ivalice Medallion Coin:

OOC: We'll see Rodney later, right now, in Cassandra's mind & thoughts, we see a silhouette of Rodney with Anna. Sol, as for what Eilonwy, Rapunzel, Anna & Elsa sound like, my guess is that it would be Mandy Moore, Susan Sheridan, Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel.

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:01 am
animushelixrebirth

User Image
Shantae

She smiled and replied" i would love to go with you to the maid place. Is it very far?"  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:28 am
Cassandra

Its not far at all, Shantae. Its in the town square. Ready to go? Cassandra got out what appears to be her smartphone from the mainlands & looked up how long it would take to reach the maids guild. As for what I have with me, its a magical item that lets a person learn things. Its been modified to run on magic power. Sometimes, my parents from where I come from call me. My mother is a teacher while my dad is a bookseller. I'm from Pennsylvania which is really far from Ivalice island. Cassandra then put her phone away.

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games