Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:41 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

rose petted the pokemon and then sipped on her drink some.

The Pokemon barked happily, then scampered to the next table. Ken smiled, "Gotta love a Pokemon like that. Maybe someday I will have one to tame, but I don't need a whole bunch."

The pizza showed and landed properly on the table so it could be served. "Yum, a pepperoni pizza. I did specify pork pepperoni for the meat since there's a beef kind too. You get first slice."

" yum! looks great !" she replied as the pizza came to them and she cut her a slice or two and placed them on her plate .

Ken grabbed his slice and began munching.

Rose grabbed her two more slices and took a sip of her pepsi while she sat her pizza slices on her plate

Ken noticed the oranges on the stage and said, "I think those oranges are to help clean the acoustic guitar. Grandpa usually cleans the instruments on stage and really polishes them up. But I also think he has a few of them oranges for a snack too. Ha ha ha."

( did you get your gifts that i sent ya?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:14 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

" yum! looks great !" she replied as the pizza came to them and she cut her a slice or two and placed them on her plate .

Rose grabbed her two more slices and took a sip of her pepsi while she sat her pizza slices on her plate

Ken noticed the oranges on the stage and said, "I think those oranges are to help clean the acoustic guitar. Grandpa usually cleans the instruments on stage and really polishes them up. But I also think he has a few of them oranges for a snack too. Ha ha ha."

(Yes I did. I was just waiting until the site behaved before I put on the stuff you got me)  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:01 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

(Yes I did. I was just waiting until the site behaved before I put on the stuff you got me)

( you look great Ken!) " i didnt know about the oranges ken , thats interesting " she replied while sipping her drink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:25 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

( you look great Ken!) " i didnt know about the oranges ken , thats interesting " she replied while sipping her drink

"There is a type of oil on the orange peels that help polish wood to make them look really nice. The oranges themselves are for snacking."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:32 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"There is a type of oil on the orange peels that help polish wood to make them look really nice. The oranges themselves are for snacking."

she nodded as she listened to him talk about the oranges ... then blinked a little bit  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:40 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

she nodded as she listened to him talk about the oranges ... then blinked a little bit

Ken finished off his pizza slices and felt full, but there were still 4 slices left on the plate. He turned his gaze to the Christmas tree, admiring its beauty and size. Then he noticed that a certain someone was going to go pee on it. "Kogaku, no, use the toilet," Ken said.

The wolf monkey scampered off to the bathroom, but Ken had to sigh. What Ken didn't notice was that the growlithe that Rosey pet earlier had already peed on the tree. Dogs will be dogs after all.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:43 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken finished off his pizza slices and felt full, but there were still 4 slices left on the plate. He turned his gaze to the Christmas tree, admiring its beauty and size. Then he noticed that a certain someone was going to go pee on it. "Kogaku, no, use the toilet," Ken said.

The wolf monkey scampered off to the bathroom, but Ken had to sigh. What Ken didn't notice was that the growlithe that Rosey pet earlier had already peed on the tree. Dogs will be dogs after all.

Rose was full too and couldnt eat another bite . "Shall we go decorate some?" she replied to Ken as she looked at him cutely  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:16 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Rose was full too and couldnt eat another bite . "Shall we go decorate some?" she replied to Ken as she looked at him cutely

"Good idea. And I think a good place to start is baking stuff. We can do that downstairs in the main kitchen. Popcorn counts as baking, just so you know."  

Ken Bogard

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:44 am
Ochru was in the kitchen already and had finished with his bit on sugar cookies. The smell of the cookies could be detected to anyone who was by the hangover couch on the main floor. They smelled delicious. The next thing Ochru decided to make was Mint wreaths.

So, he had to go downstairs for the circular hangers that were purposely shaped for just this type of thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:41 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

"Good idea. And I think a good place to start is baking stuff. We can do that downstairs in the main kitchen. Popcorn counts as baking, just so you know."

popcorn balls or something else ? she replied  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:33 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken almost leapt out of his seat in excitement and said, "We could do those and smoosh them with caramel and chocolate in between that would be super yummy! The people would love those! Then after, we could bake some cheesies from scratch! They are surprisingly easy to make."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:23 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Ken almost leapt out of his seat in excitement and said, "We could do those and smoosh them with caramel and chocolate in between that would be super yummy! The people would love those! Then after, we could bake some cheesies from scratch! They are surprisingly easy to make."

ok sounds like fun rose replied to ken  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:38 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Subconsciously aware, Ken took Rose's hand and led her to the kitchen on the main level, then he said, "Check that cupboard over there for some fresh corn." Ken pointed to an obvious storage cupboard, then he said, "I am going to get the utensils needed. Oh and it looks like Ochru is doing some baking too. Smells like sugar cookies. They must be in the oven."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:15 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

Subconsciously aware, Ken took Rose's hand and led her to the kitchen on the main level, then he said, "Check that cupboard over there for some fresh corn." Ken pointed to an obvious storage cupboard, then he said, "I am going to get the utensils needed. Oh and it looks like Ochru is doing some baking too. Smells like sugar cookies. They must be in the oven."

she followed him into the kitchen and could smell the cookies baking  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:27 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey

she followed him into the kitchen and could smell the cookies baking

Ochru noticed that Ken and Rose had joined him to bake, which made him smile. He said, "I'll help make the caramel sauce and I am guessing you want chocolate sauce too? No, no, no... the corn is in the fridge. There are about 10 ears in there. If you want more than 10, gotta harvest them from the basement, summer floor."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games