Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:07 am
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
"Love Sea life, but looking for a new love." (Optional)
User Image
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
[Paris beach]
~"Mister Fitzroy..thank you, I'm enchanted to meet you, up close too *blushes* see I cast a spell on all of us, as we wished to become human *smiles at Fitz and here we are, with our new legs all wobbly, you are quick sir, thank you, I would have made a splash again *giggles cutely* nice to meet you Roxanne and Varian, thank you for helping us , we need some covers Fitz please redface " thinks can you help us? and blushes., I'm fine Luka, just thanking this nice human man heart ~
User Image
Norie
Mermaid /Meena's daughter
" Mother taught me ,home is where you make it."

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Thank you Miss Roxanne, your help is all appreciated, my legs still feel asleep redface " thinks and says Norie~

User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

why sure Varian, my father and I would be happy to help all of you =) shall we get you standing, with balance, then find you some sail sheets perhaps =)
thinks Roxanne

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Varian Morningbrook
Merman (Baltic Sea)

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

User Image
Luka
Atlantic Ocean Merman (Norie's Sister)
"I'm really happy for you & I hope everything works out."

[Paris Beach]
(Saturday, April 23, Late Afternoon)
Of course, Meena. Fitz said to Meena as he helped her on her wobbly legs and feet blushing as his heart beat faster toward the naked adult mermaid First time meeting single human father? You're a wonderful single mother of two children and beautiful, you and I look like a perfect fit together. Fitzroy asked nicely, blushing toward Meena who was naked and made her blush as he was falling in love with her then kissed her back. Their first kiss together.

Silver Angel, a good idea. Oh and Miss Meena and Ms. Norie, I found something that maybe yours Varian said to Norie and Meena as he showed them their pearl necklaces, earrings and seashell bras

Thinking about our first kiss, Meena? Fitz said to a naked Meena as he helped her

Mom, how are you and sis feeling? Luka asked his mermaid mother and sister as he was being helped by Varian. He saw his mother Meena naked and being held by Fitzroy while his sister was being helped by Roxanne.

OOC: I'm back from the beach outing

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:16 am
User Image

Meena

Mermaid/ Norie's mother
[Paris Beach somehwere]
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"yes it is my first time meeting a human single and a father figure, to 2 beautiful children *blushes* you sure are sweet Mister Fitzroy *blushes* heart it feels nice to stand, and not fall *blushes* and you are a good kisser too *smiles blushing* they then kiss sweetly, heart your very first time meeting a mermaid like me? single mother, with 2 children, wink " thinks and says to Fitz ..as he made her blush quite a bit too, heart thinking of their first kiss cutely and I'm fine Luka, you getting along, with standing? now we'll have to learn to walk like these wonderful humans..read a book biggrin and Varian thanks so much, our seashells and pearls biggrin ~
User Image

hehe

User Image

Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"I think mom is alright Luka, look I'm standing, looks like mom's in love? surprised " thinks to say Norie, standing and learning to walk slowly,. 3nodding and thank you Varian as she puts her seashells back on biggrin and her pearls 4laugh ~

CrystBalfast

Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student, Seb's sister

All's left now, is to find some coverings for these cute mer people dad, Varian 3nodding and teach them to walk 4laugh
says Roxanne  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:34 am
Varian Morningbrook
Merman (Baltic Sea)

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

User Image
Luka

[Paris Beach]
You're welcome, Meena. Of course. Fitz said to Meena as he helped her on her wobbly legs and feet to stand as a human woman. What's it like having human legs and feet, Meena and Norie. Fitzroy asked nicely Meena and Norie as Fitzroy imagines proposing to Meena, their wedding, Meena becoming Roxanne and Seb's loving stepmother and the love that Meena and Fitzroy would feel together as a married couple on their honeymoon

Silver Angel, its a Wonderful idea. Your father and Meena are a perfect fit together. Varian said to Roxanne as he saw her father helping a naked Meena stand on human legs

Thinking about our first kiss, Meena? Are you falling in love with me because I feel the same way about you. Fitz said to a naked Meena as he helped her stand, his heart beating faster toward the mermaid's nudity as a human woman.

That's amazing, sis! Sounds like mom may take a little longer to get used to standing and walking as a human since she's older than us. Luka said to his sister since he and his sister were now used to standing then took it slowly to walk. Their feet felt like they were asleep and weak like a jellyfish

OOC: I'm back from the beach outing

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:57 am
User Image
User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
[Paris Beach]
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" "I'm slowly getting used to standing thank you Fitz 3nodding looks like the children are doing fine too =) still it's a lot to get used too redface you have me at an advantage, meaning her being nude and all*blushes* he was so kind and wondered why he was not in a relationship , with another woman? she felt so lucky...to have met him, and falling in love too heart her heart too skipped a beat, he gave her the butterflies..so sweet heart ~

Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"I'm standing yay! doing great thanks Roxanne, still my legs feel wobbly! like a toddler right?" thinks and looks over at her brother,mom's blushing quite a bit right?~
User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Varian, looks like they are falling in love a new , so sweet, so happy for both of them, their kiss, long and sweet xoxo
thinks and smiles at Varian, and Norie you're doing great, slow and steady 3nodding

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:23 am
Varian Morningbrook
Merman (Baltic Sea)

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

User Image
Luka

[Paris Beach]
Meena... Fitz said to Meena as he kissed her. You're welcome. Once you're able to stand, we can practice walking then find some sail rags you and your children to change into and cover up. Fitzroy said to Meena and Norie. Since FItzroy is a widowed father of 2 children, he and Menna are made for each other since they just met and he saw her naked a while ago.

Silver Angel, Meena would make a wonderful kind and loving stepmother when he proposes to her.. Varian said to Roxanne as he saw her father kiss Meena

Meena, you mermaids always have beautiful bodies with your tails as mermaids and on human legs when you're newly human. Fitz said to Meena. He and Meena have fallen in love with each other

Its hard to walk like this as I feel like a toddler too. Are human legs always this asleep, Mom, sis & Roxanne Luka said to his sister, mother and Roxanne as he was helped by Varian as he saw his mother and sister in their naked seashells

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:04 am
User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother
[Paris Beach]
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"sure, sail rags? from ships? sure, that would be good, thank you Fitz, *starts to think, of her and Fitz, at a home with her children his children, all happy having dinner around a table, and blushes .. and Fitz, yes as mermaids, we have beautiful tails, that's how we get around in the seabed Fitz heart " thinks she blushes from Fitz's kisses, =) Luka, go slow, yes humans, learn very young, it's all new for us! redface you're doing great, keep it up Luka, Norie =)~
User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" Ok Mister ditz and Roxanne, we can help find these sail sheets, you speak of.. really need to cover up! *blushes*if only my legs would be firm, steady lol" right Luka?~

User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

I do believe so Varian, they do seem to get along very well *blushes* never had seen her dad so happy! wow! I think your mom has a great affect on my father Norie 4laugh
thinks and says Roxanne, ok shall we try getting all of you to walk?

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:12 am
Varian Morningbrook
Merman (Baltic Sea)

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

User Image
Luka

[Paris Beach]
What romantic names shall we call each other? Fitz said to Meena as he felt her loving kiss For you to be with us, sitting together as a loving family together at dinner with my children and stepchildren. Fitzroy said to Meena

Silver Angel, that's wonderful to hear. Now then, Meena, Norie, Luka, what I learned about being human is to dress like one. Varian said to Roxanne after helping Luka get used to walking then finds some old sails and rope for Meena's family to cover up with

Meena, you took off your seashells and gave them to me? Sure, we can have your seashells washed when we have you cleaned up. Maybe Roxanne can teach you to use the bath and shower. Fitz said to Meena and Norie, blushing toward Meena

So, take it slow and steady? I can make footprints in the sand! Luka said to his sister, mother and Roxanne as he slowly got used to walking

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:27 am
User Image
User Image

Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Romantic name...oh..idk, how about my cute human Captain? since you are the head of a wonderful house hold, heart or my knight in shining armor? *giggles* thinks of Fitz and herself, being engaged, then married, her beautiful gown Fitz in his wedding tuxedo, so romantic redface * comes out of her daydream and yes please hold on to my seashells for safe keeping *blushes*~

Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" wait for me brother, I'm slowly walking now, and that sounds good let's find some sail sheets, before anyone else sees us redface " thinks Norie, looks like mom's alright ~

User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Varian, you're so right, and I remember your first time as a human redface let's help them out with sail sheets and rope ^^
thinks Roxanne, and a bath or shower would be good for all of you, Meena, Norie and Luka

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:38 am
Varian Morningbrook
Merman (Baltic Sea)

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

User Image
Luka

[Paris Beach]
Sounds cute, Meena. Can you walk? So when you mermaids are sometimes naked as humans, what do you like about your wishes to be human? Fitz said to Meena as he helped the mermaid turned human woman naked walk.

Silver Angel, I got the sail sheets and rope. Norie, you can change out of your seashells and into your sail rags, we'll have your seashell bra washed too. Varian said to Roxanne as he gives the sheets and rope to Meena, Norie and Luka

Meena, Fitzy & Fitzter also sound good too along with the Knight and Captain thing but what romantic name to call you? Fitz said to Meena blushing as his heart beat faster and gave her a loving hug and kiss. Thinking about being engaged to her, their wedding and her giving birth to their children too, Children of Land and Sea

Thank you, Roxanne & Mr. Fitzter, or should I say Dad to be and sister to be. Mom, I'm going to cover up. Luka said to Roxanne and her father then to Meena as he turned away so he can have some privacy to cover up

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:32 am
User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~""yes I think so , I can walk now too Fitz *smiles* yes some mermaids are nude Fitz redface hope I don't disappoint you 4laugh my wish , the best one, was to meet someone like you heart a charming human man who cares so much for his children heart thinks to say and blushes, as she turns around to change, into a sail sheet, thanks Varian and Roxanne she says sweetly, Thanks for your help Fitz and hugs and kisses his cheek blushing.~

User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Thank you Varian, Roxanne, here my seashells, =)" thinks and gets changed , turns around ,finally some clothes =)~

Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Meena, you'll even look better, in some of my clothes ar home =) after we get cleaned 4laugh
thinks to reply Roxanne

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:42 am
Varian Morningbrook
Merman (Baltic Sea)

User Image
Fitzroy/Fitz Johnson
Roxanne's Father

User Image
Luka

[Paris Beach]
Let's head to my home, Meena, my beloved fiancee to be. Fitz said to Meena as he picked her up, since she looks shipwrecked in her sail rags and carried her to his home, making her blush as he kissed her while he carries her

Silver Angel, I'll carry Luka while carry Norie. Varian said to Roxanne after Luka is covered up then carries him.

Meena, I may have some clothes that are your size that I can lend you once you're cleaned up. We'll also need to take Norie, Luka and your measurements to get an idea on what clothes to buy for you. Fitz said to Meena as he carried his fiancee to be

Lead the way. Your boyfriend Varian is pretty smart, Roxanne. Luka said to Roxanne and her father
*Exit to Johnson House*

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:53 am
User Image
Roxanne Johnson
3rd Year Paris Student

Sounds good, Norie I'll carry you, give your legs a break ok , let's head home dad, Varian, Luka, and Meena =) can't wait till Seb sees you all , and Varian, yes he is very smart Luka, that's why I love him redface
thinks and replies Roxanne,

User Image
Meena
Mermaid/ Norie's mother

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Oh my! you sure are strong my cute Captain Fitz heart " thinks and kisses his cheek, wraps her arms around his neck too~
User Image
Norie

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Thank you Roxanne, that's very thoughtful of you =)" says for carrying her and helping them on the way to their home~

CrystBalfast

France

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces