Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:14 pm
Fela would smile wide as Tristen approached her, shaking her head 'no' rather excitedly in response to his question. "Nope! And to answer your next question, yes! I'll be your partner." She said, standing up and extending a hand towards Tristen. "Let's do this, partner." She lightly giggled before beginning to walk towards the front of the class, waiting for Tristen. "Let's go get our Scatterbug then." She said as they began to walk together.

Arriving at the desk they would see three Pokeballs left, or rather one Pokeball, a Premier Ball and a Great Ball. "Don't worry, all three contain a Scatterbug, just contained with different Pokeballs, they used what they had on hand." Mr. Jacq reassured them. "Go ahead and pick one. Also if you have any questions just ask."

Fela would nod to herself as she looked at the Pokeballs. She would just snatch up any one of them and be fine with it, didn't matter to her, but Tristen was the new guy so it seemed more polite to let him pick, plus he might be the superstitious kind, she didn't know. "You pick." She told Tristen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:44 pm
That got a bit more of a reaction out of her than Tristen would have perhaps given her credit for. He would follow her up to the front of the class and all in all there were three balls left for the class to choose from. He didn’t think that it would matter; all the more reassured by Mr. Jacq when they were finally next in line to take the bug. Tristen would simply take the Scatterbug within the Premier Ball, tending to favor that one if nothing else. No any real reason other than liking the Premier Ball a bit more than the other designs of the available Pokeballs, though Great Balls would perhaps be a close second…though that was more in line of what his adoptive parents tend to favor for their own reasons. “Well, if there’s no real difference in them…” he said as he held up the ball for Fela. “…this one is good.” He said, looking towards the teacher and his partner.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:55 pm
Blizzard120

"Very good!" Mr. Jacq said as he scribbled something on a notepad. "Now please return to your seats." He instructed them.

Fela would nod and turn to Tristen. "You hold onto the ball for now." She said, turning around to go back to her seat.

Once everyone received their Scatterbugs the teacher would resume his lecture, going on more about experience based evolution as well as give them tips on how to get their Scatterbugs to evolve, a lot of it Tristen already aware of thanks to his parents and his time in Team Snagem. He did however offer up an after school session in the courtyard, to battle with the Scatterbug for some experience but that was completely optional.

Eventually the bell would ring while Mr. Jacq was still talking causing the man to cut his rambling short and dismiss the class. "Remember, take good care of your bug friends!" He shouted at the students as they left.

Before Tristen could leave the room Penny would walk up to him, clutching her books. "Um...we're not partners but uh...meet me at the Pokemon Center in town after class. I got something that could help us with the Scatterbug...bye." She said to Tristen before leaving hurriedly.

Behind Penny came Fela, the girl watching the other female leave, a confused look on her face. "Penny is nice but she sure can be strange sometimes, huh?" Fela mused, not really asking Tristen a question. "So we have separate classes after this, want to meet up after school to discuss the project? I can meet you at the Pokemon Center as well, as good of a place as any." She said, having overheard Penny. With that decided Fela would tell Tristen goodbye and leave the room.

It was time for his fourth and final class of the day, Physical Education with Ms. Dendra. They were lucky to have the more physically demanding class at the end of the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:18 pm
“Probably a little later than that, actually. I got to go to the cafeteria after class and meet with Ms. Picante, but I can meet up with you as soon as possible. Uh, can you tell Penny that? She ran off before I could get a word in…” Tristen said, not really arguing that she was a bit more of an oddity than he had come to expect. Then again, he…didn’t really expect much out of anyone. This was, after all, a whole new world for the Manetric hybrid. Though it left him to wonder, just what idea did they have to actually evolve these Pokémon? He supposes that he’ll find out when he gets there, if arrangements can be made at least.

In the meantime, Tristen would make his way off for the next class…and another meeting with Matteo.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:38 pm
Tristen would in time find his way to the main floor of the academy and outside into the courtyard. The courtyard served many purposes and had plenty of infrastructure to facilitate said purposes ranging from playground equipment, a pond, a track, exercise equipment, and several battlefields.

The young hybrid would spot where his classmates were gathering, at the center of one of the battlefields. There he would spot a familiar face in Matteo and two others in the form of the Jugo Twins. There were roughly thirty students in all gathered, including himself, seven of which were hybrids. One of three hybrids he was not acquainted with consisted of a very nervous looking young Bug-type spider-like hybrid, a Tarountula hybrid he would learn in time. The second was a slightly older (than Tristen) Flying-type yellowed feathered birdman with a hair-like crest that resembled a pompadour, he'd learn that this was a Squawkabilly hybrid. The third one was a very short female Poison-type hybrid with a tiny little tuft of hair on her head with big green eyes and her tongue sticking out as he intensely focused on the crayon drawing she was working on, this was a Shroodle hybrid.

"Tristen!" Matteo would shout at the Manetric hybrid as he spotted him, pointing a finger into the air to point out his own location, as if Tristen would have trouble finding his way to the only Growlithe hybrid around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:57 pm
SubonicXP
Tristen would in time find his way to the main floor of the academy and outside into the courtyard. The courtyard served many purposes and had plenty of infrastructure to facilitate said purposes ranging from playground equipment, a pond, a track, exercise equipment, and several battlefields.

The young hybrid would spot where his classmates were gathering, at the center of one of the battlefields. There he would spot a familiar face in Matteo and two others in the form of the Jugo Twins. There were roughly thirty students in all gathered, including himself, seven of which were hybrids. One of three hybrids he was not acquainted with consisted of a very nervous looking young Bug-type spider-like hybrid, a Tarountula hybrid he would learn in time. The second was a slightly older (than Tristen) Flying-type yellowed feathered birdman with a hair-like crest that resembled a pompadour, he'd learn that this was a Squawkabilly hybrid. The third one was a very short female Poison-type hybrid with a tiny little tuft of hair on her head with big green eyes and her tongue sticking out as he intensely focused on the crayon drawing she was working on, this was a Shroodle hybrid.

"Tristen!" Matteo would shout at the Manetric hybrid as he spotted him, pointing a finger into the air to point out his own location, as if Tristen would have trouble finding his way to the only Growlithe hybrid around.

Of all the places in this academy that he was perhaps most familiar with, it was this recreation area; where he was first introduced to his first classes, albeit with half of Snagem here and it was where he and his adoptive parents started discussing their more immediate future here at the nearby bleachers. As he made his way on over, he took notice to the class mates that were gathering around for the class for the most part, some of which hybrids like himself, barring Matteo and the twins. Apparently he was classmates with them as well. He would take note to the other hybrids...those that he didn't know anything of, not recognizing the species to, and a little afraid to just up front and ask right away. Trying to mind manners and all. One he presumed was a Squakabilly, basing this on the taxis that carried him and the rest of the Snagems here via taxi, but that was as far as he was going to get for now.

Tristen would perk up, hearing Matteo call him and almost on demand, Tristen would make his way over towards him. "Well, I'm here. So...at lunch, you said it was track today?" he said, taking notice to the large track that circled the fields.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:56 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would perk up, hearing Matteo call him and almost on demand, Tristen would make his way over towards him. "Well, I'm here. So...at lunch, you said it was track today?" he said, taking notice to the large track that circled the fields.

"That is correct." Matteo confirmed for Tristen, nodding at several of their classmates stretching as they prepared to run. "I can't wait to see how fast you are." The Growlithe hybrid said, cocking an eyebrow at Tristen, his expression combined with his words gave the appearance that he was suspicious over how fast Tristen really was.

"Tristen!" E and B shouted as they spotted the Manetric hybrid, running up to him, jumping up and down excited at either side of him. "We get to run run run!" They continued in unison.

Before any of his 'friends' could say more the teacher showed up, a woman with long black hair, the back half done up in a small pony tail, wearing a black tracksuit and fingerless gloves. "Welcome class!" She happily greeted the students as she approached the field. "I know we have a new kid so allow me to introduce myself, I am Ms. Dendra! Unlike most teachers who lecture and instruct I get down with my students and carry out the same tasks I expect of them!" She said with pride.

"Now, today we are going to be running the track! So stretch out and get ready!" Ms. Dendra said, proceeding to stretch out herself, she seemed like she had a lot of energy. "Can I get four volunteers to start us off?" She asked, while stretching. E and B immediately threw their hands up, so did several other students, Matteo however did not. Would Tristen?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:08 pm
SubonicXP
"Now, today we are going to be running the track! So stretch out and get ready!" Ms. Dendra said, proceeding to stretch out herself, she seemed like she had a lot of energy. "Can I get four volunteers to start us off?" She asked, while stretching. E and B immediately threw their hands up, so did several other students, Matteo however did not. Would Tristen?

Tristen maintained his composure, almost as if he was trying to be challenged or something of that sort. He wasn't quite sure. Matteo was either way clearly looking forward to this for some reason. Before he got to say a word edgewise, rather to either the twins or Matteo, Ms. Dendra finally brought herself, addressing the class in general. When addressing the class for volunteers to take a first crack of the track, he was quick to notice that there were a good several volunteering...more than enough to settle the first set of people. Tristen would just hold back for now. Maybe the next run...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:15 pm
Blizzard120

The four individuals chosen would be three humans, two boys and one girl, as well as the Shroodle hybrid, all seemingly around the same age which was preteen, not yet at the age where gender differences matter in physical challenges. The four students would step forward and onto the track, the Shroodle hybrid hanging her head as she walked, as if she really didn't want to do this but went without issue.

As the preteens took to the track Matteo turned to Tristen, arms folded and displeased. "Any reason why you didn't volunteer?" He asked, glancing over Tristen's shoulder, eying the twins who were now kneeling on the ground and literally poking at the dirt, disappointed they weren't picked.

On Dendra's command the students would begin to run, all four running at nearly similar speeds, the Shroodle hybrid not really trying if Sub had to guess as she stayed in third, the human male struggling to keep up as he was just a bit overweight but boy was he trying. The lead was the other male, though the girl behind him was giving him a run for his money. Looking closer Tristen would realize the male in the lead was the owner of that Fire starter Pokemon, the one that accidentally released his Fuecoco, he sure looked different without the huge hat on, plus he could run well for a human.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:40 pm
"No reason really..." Tristen admitted as he watched the students that got chosen run the track. It seemed like, apart from one of them, they were generally equally matched, much to Tristen's surprise. Seeing the Shroodle hybrid, he started to remember something that he was told...about hybrids that end up training and those that tends to live life just as any other human. Tristen ended up with a slight bit of envy, suddenly, that would pass as quickly as it came in. "All those seemed like they were ready to go so I just figure to let them. Besides, I'm getting the feeling that you are wanting to show me what you got first hand. Probably no better way to do that unless we both get out there at the same time."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:23 pm
"Hm...if you say so." Matteo responded to Tristen, proceeding to turn his sight back upon the running students. The Shroodle hybrid had fallen behind to fourth, really losing their energy with the third place boy not looking good either. The girl and Fuecoco's trainer were not neck in neck for first, it was going to be a close finish. "You are right though, I do want to show you personally what I got." He said, turning to grin at Tristen right as the girl beat out the Fuecoco trainer, crossing the finish line just a second before him.

There were plenty of cheers as the girl threw he hands up in victory, jumping up and down. The Fuecoco trainer was a good sport though and congratulated her with them both shaking hands. Meanwhile the Shroodle hybrid looked like that had seen better days as they sat on the track for a few seconds before third place helped them up.

"Good job kids!" Dendra said, applauding the students for their performance. "Now, who wants to be next? How about we have a slightly older range this time. Thirteen through sixteen? Who do we got in that age range?" Dendra asked.

The twins would be disappointed when they heard the range while several humans but their hands up as did the Squawkabilly hybrid as well as... "I'll run." Matteo declared, hand raised in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:12 pm
SubonicXP
The twins would be disappointed when they heard the range while several humans but their hands up as did the Squawkabilly hybrid as well as... "I'll run." Matteo declared, hand raised in the air.

With the run between the two now coming to a close, Tristen noted the Shroodle hybrid pretty much having seen better days, once again being assured about what he was told. Maybe...it wasn't too bad of a deal that he was in after all. He couldn't possibly imagine himself like that just on a very short run like that. But now that they were coming off the track and Ms. Dendra getting more riled up to get on the track and take a run themselves, once again more people more than willing to have at it...odds of him getting chosen not likely, let alone being paired with Matteo. Well, might as well not make himself look like a liar, he figured. "I'll give it a try." Tristen said, raising his hand afterwards as well, almost immediately after Matteo raised his hand.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:26 pm
"Let's try to do a hybrid run this time, shall we?" Ms. Dendra said as she noticed how many hybrids put their hands up. While most of their activities were mixed she was no fool, some hybrids had a physical advantage over humans and the ones left to participate at this age range were of species that certainly had an advantage. "So Matteo, Carlos, and Tristen." Ms. Dendra said, pointing out each hybrid as she said their name.

Matteo would waste no time walking to the track while Carlos the Squawkabilly hybrid took a moment to fix his hair before following after.

"Ms. Dendra!" A male voice called out. "I'd like to run, please." If anyone turned to face the voice they would see a tall young human. While he was only fourteen he had very tall for his age.

"Oh, Felipe. Um...okay, sure! Love your spirit as always!" Ms. Dendra beamed happily, waving Felipe up. He wasn't a hybrid but Ms. Dendra had to admit to herself that Felipe was one of the fastest human students she has ever had. For good reason too and it was that reason which would make this interesting.

In time the four boys, three hybrids and one human, would find themselves standing at the finish line, side by side, going from Matteo, to Carlos, to Tristen and finally Felipe. Matteo seemed locked in, already in position and his eyes focused on the track ahead. Carlos however wanted to take a moment to taunt the naked mammal among them. "Sure you can keep up with the half-breeds, humie?" He mocked Felipe who paid him no mind.

"Okay then, like last time...on go. Ready? Get set. GO!" Ms. Dendra would declare from the side of the track, giving the go for the boys to run. Matteo would take off about a second before Carlos, both of those boys pretty even in their tack off and no one using any moves, yet. Felipe was about two seconds behind and his start a little slower. How would Tristen face this challenge?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:42 pm
SubonicXP
"Let's try to do a hybrid run this time, shall we?" Ms. Dendra said as she noticed how many hybrids put their hands up. While most of their activities were mixed she was no fool, some hybrids had a physical advantage over humans and the ones left to participate at this age range were of species that certainly had an advantage. "So Matteo, Carlos, and Tristen." Ms. Dendra said, pointing out each hybrid as she said their name.

Matteo would waste no time walking to the track while Carlos the Squawkabilly hybrid took a moment to fix his hair before following after.

"Ms. Dendra!" A male voice called out. "I'd like to run, please." If anyone turned to face the voice they would see a tall young human. While he was only fourteen he had very tall for his age.

"Oh, Felipe. Um...okay, sure! Love your spirit as always!" Ms. Dendra beamed happily, waving Felipe up. He wasn't a hybrid but Ms. Dendra had to admit to herself that Felipe was one of the fastest human students she has ever had. For good reason too and it was that reason which would make this interesting.

In time the four boys, three hybrids and one human, would find themselves standing at the finish line, side by side, going from Matteo, to Carlos, to Tristen and finally Felipe. Matteo seemed locked in, already in position and his eyes focused on the track ahead. Carlos however wanted to take a moment to taunt the naked mammal among them. "Sure you can keep up with the half-breeds, humie?" He mocked Felipe who paid him no mind.

"Okay then, like last time...on go. Ready? Get set. GO!" Ms. Dendra would declare from the side of the track, giving the go for the boys to run. Matteo would take off about a second before Carlos, both of those boys pretty even in their tack off and no one using any moves, yet. Felipe was about two seconds behind and his start a little slower. How would Tristen face this challenge?

Tristen stared at Felipe with a bit of disdain when he mocked the only non-hybrid racer. "I'd be more worried about yourself. Leave him alone." Tristen said as he took a position on the starting track, taking up for Felipe. It was bad enough for humans come off with a superiority complex to hybrids, as if they were 'pure'. To have it go full circle wasn't gelling too well with him either. Calling themselves half-breeds wasn't that great either...

As they waited on Ms. Dendra, he took note to Matteo, who was more than poised to try to show off anything that he might have. Tristen debated a little if he needed to hold back or go all out. He was almost certain the two hybrids, if they got it, would use enhancing based moves in their hybrid repritore...to which Tristen had none. No Quick Attack, no Agility, no nothing. At base, he probably imagined himself outrunning all of them with relative ease. But if there was anything short of a Quick attack between at least the two other hybrids here, he was sure as outraced.

On the word 'go', Tristen would quickly snap off the start, practically on pace to Matteo. Though as he started to move, Tristen's training started to show. Every step and stride barely touching the ground. Not having the weight he has been wearing all his life, instead having to wear a school uniform, was effectively throwing off the shackles that he had. The years of Snagem, doing many a mission, and doing more than his fair share of running, was showing. The pace was overtaking the other two hybrids...and little did the other two hybrids would realize...he wasn't fully trying.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:26 pm
Blizzard120

For the first few seconds Matteo and Carlos were in the lead, fighting for first. Tristen however was quickly picking up speed, having easily passed the human, Felipe, and now the gap between him and the other two hybrids was rapidly closing. Tristen was just starting to come up on the side of Carlos, the bird boy spotting him out of the corner of his eye and attempting to up his pace. Matteo, who was just a little bit more ahead and more focused on the track in front of him, would notice Tristen a bit later and go wide eyed as the Manetric hybrid not only caught up to them but was quickly starting to surpass them.

For several seconds more Tristen would just keep gaining speed, passing up Matteo and Carlos and now creating a gap between himself and the rest. Felipe was still in fourth. By the time they made it past the first curve in the track Tristen was well ahead, both Matteo and Carlos in disbelief, but it was here where things took a turn.

Tristen would feel it first, static building up in the air. Of course he would be too focused on running but in the back of his mind he could sense the presence of electricity building up behind him. Matteo and Carlos would then get another 'shock' as Felipe the human came running up on them, running twice as fast as he was previously. As he ran passed them Carlos would flinch while Matteo's first would suddenly become very fuzzy, as if it was full of static electricity.

Felipe would then catch up to Tristen and pretty much remain there as their speeds seemed evenly matched, at least the speed Tristen was currently running at. Being so close to Felipe he could feel a lot of static electricity emitting from his person, as if he was standing next to a Mareep or something and yet he was just a human. Was this some kind of trick?

The boys would pass the halfway mark, running past the other students on the other side of the track.

[Track]

Start---------C-M-----F&T---------------Finish

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games