Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea those Imps are nasty

That's if you get too close to them but at a distance they shoot fireballs as I saw in Doom 1993 E1-L1. Heretic also plays out like a Doom Game too.
As a kid, when I played Warcraft 1, I did the Alliance Campaign and to me, if it was that easy to defeat the Orcish Hordes in the First War, they never have any sequels as the player in the Alliance Campaign of Warcraft 1 would be crowned the new King of Stormwind.
Yea the first Imp that attacked one of the characters in the movie was charred

I have not seen that movie. Anyway, I do know some retro games after watching a YT show that reviews old games called Ancient DOS Games.

Anyway, Kanna. I was also working on the Game Lab section. so to keep track of some Total Panic Filler Reviews
Well Battletoads game just came on the Super Nintendo emulator on Nintendo Switch

Cool. I could do a Total Panic Like Review of Battletoads if you like in a Game Lab Total Panic Filler. Battletoads also got a Reboot but is still one of the hardest games out there.
Tell.Me about it, I just got past the Rock Pig  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:27 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

I have not seen that movie. Anyway, I do know some retro games after watching a YT show that reviews old games called Ancient DOS Games.

Anyway, Kanna. I was also working on the Game Lab section. so to keep track of some Total Panic Filler Reviews
Well Battletoads game just came on the Super Nintendo emulator on Nintendo Switch

Cool. I could do a Total Panic Like Review of Battletoads if you like in a Game Lab Total Panic Filler. Battletoads also got a Reboot but is still one of the hardest games out there.

Okay. Battletoads is known for its Speed Tunnel which is the Hardest Part of the Game as crashing into walls and falling into pits at high speed is going to burn up Lives & Continues.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:31 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Okay. Battletoads is known for its Speed Tunnel which is the Hardest Part of the Game as crashing into walls and falling into pits at high speed is going to burn up Lives & Continues.
I know, you have to smack some bees and Snakes, but you have to watch those spikes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:34 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

I know, you have to smack some bees and Snakes, but you have to watch those spikes

Heard of Lemmings? Its a puzzle game where you need to guide green haired mice from the entrance to the exit by using their talents get through a maze.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lemmings is one of Rockstar North's earlier games as DMA Design when they made their bread and butter on the Lemmings Series.

Lemmings has a total of 5 Games and 5 Christmas Editions
= Lemmings
= Oh No More Lemmings
= Lemmings 2
= World of Lemmings/Lemmings Chronicles
= Lemmings 3D
= Christmas Lemmings 1991-1992
= Holiday Lemmings 1993-1994
= Lemmings 3D Winterland 1995  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Heard of Lemmings? Its a puzzle game where you need to guide green haired mice from the entrance to the exit by using their talents get through a maze.
Lemmings is one of Rockstar North's earlier games as DMA Design when they made their bread and butter on the Lemmings Series.

= Lemmings
= Oh No More Lemmings
= Lemmings 2
= Lemmings 3D

No I haven't, mostly playing Sega Genesis that time  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:26 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= Lemmings
= Oh No More Lemmings
= Lemmings 2
= Lemmings 3D

Heard of Shantae Advance? WayForward has planned to do the impossible, to Finish and Release the Lost Sequel to Shantae GBC that has not been created: Shantae Advance

Shantae Advance was canceled in 2004 which was never going to see the light of day due to WayForward unable to find a Publisher and now, over 22 years later, the Lost Sequel to Shantae has finally returned.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:13 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= Lemmings
= Oh No More Lemmings
= Lemmings 2
= Lemmings 3D

Heard of Shantae Advance? WayForward has planned to do the impossible, to Finish and Release the Lost Sequel to Shantae GBC that has not been created: Shantae Advance

Shantae Advance was canceled in 2004 which was never going to see the light of day due to WayForward unable to find a Publisher and now, over 22 years later, the Lost Sequel to Shantae has finally returned.
Yea never heard of it until.I found Shantae out in Super Smash Bros Ultimate  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:43 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= Lemmings
= Oh No More Lemmings
= Lemmings 2
= Lemmings 3D

How so? A Mii Costume? Smash Ultimate has Mii Costumes.
Anyway, I was a little tried after today. Couldn't sleep last night  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= Lemmings
= Oh No More Lemmings
= Lemmings 2
= Lemmings 3D

Yea but there's also a Spirit of Shantae as well, weird dreams?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:09 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Maybe. So Smash Ultimate Shantae's Spirit is in Smash Bros Story Mode?
Heard of Princess Peach Showtime and the Super Mario Movie?
Peach Showtime looks like a hint to Princess Peach's Origin as a stage play of how she was found in the Mushroom Kingdom but doesn't remember where on Earth she was born  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:31 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Peach Showtime looks like a hint to Princess Peach's Origin as a stage play of how she was found in the Mushroom Kingdom but doesn't remember where on Earth she was born
Yeap, I watched Super Mario Bros Movie my friend Rubyrose21 has the DVD, and I saw the previews on Nintendo Switch news  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:41 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yeap, I watched Super Mario Bros Movie my friend Rubyrose21 has the DVD, and I saw the previews on Nintendo Switch news

Good Night. So the Switch Games use Game Cards like the TurboGraphx 16?

The TurboGraphx 16's Game Library does have a series of Star Solider Games which are 2D Vertical Shooters
= Super Star Solider
= Final Solider
= Solider Blade
= Star Parodier
= Blazing Lazers  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

The TurboGraphx 16's Game Library does have a series of Star Solider Games which are 2D Vertical Shooters
= Super Star Solider
= Final Solider
= Solider Blade
= Star Parodier
= Blazing Lazers
Ok good night  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:04 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= Super Star Solider
= Final Solider
= Solider Blade
= Star Parodier
= Blazing Lazers
Ok good night

Hello and afternoon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

= Super Star Solider
= Final Solider
= Solider Blade
= Star Parodier
= Blazing Lazers
Ok good night

Hello and afternoon.
Hi  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games