Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassy3v3lyn

Lonely Lover

18,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 pm
Well, I was surfing Google Image Search and decided to look for images of Amy Rose wearing something black so I put in Emo in fron of her name and got some awesome images. So... yeah. long story short; sounded nifty.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:31 pm
Nifty usernames a few friends used to have, but they changed them (The names might be re-circulating anyway) :
Lolwut
invalid_characters (Their mule was pleasetryanother or something like that)
FastFoodSong
Sparklychick
BuffykilledEdward  

Cassy3v3lyn

Lonely Lover

18,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Budding Witch 250

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm
My username actually was chosen off of a character that one of my favorite singers came up with.Anafae is the manifestation of mothernature,and basically means 'spring goddess'. The design of Anafae was also incredible,because she looks alot like the singer,with bright red hair,though her body is covered in vines and plantlike creations and she has horns.
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s183/chibitotetsu/Anafae_light_wp-1.jpg
And if you want to find the singer,Her name is Monica Richards from 'Faith and the Muse'.What stuck out to me most about this character is that she is strong and powerful,and represents a healthy world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WheCGZ6Tvkk
More about Anafae =3 and that's one of the songs Faith and the Muse plays,called 'Death is the ultimate woman.'  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:20 pm
My user name was a Kaptcha.
-3-
Very random, but I love it.
My friend got one, that was pretty cool too, and we use it as a joke everytime we RP and need a detective. But its been such a long time, I can't remember that one. crying  

Zalaznick Valkyrie

Decisive Smoker

ravenkitty776

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 pm
With the ravenkitty part, I was trying to think of a quirky name for my Society of Strange(SOS) account--the site closed down T^T--and "ravenkitty" just kind of rolled off the tongue. I like cats, so that would explain the kitty part. As for the raven... Eh, it just sounded cool when paired with "kitty."

Later, when I went to change my Gaia name, I was slightly depressed to find that someone had already taken the username of "ravenkitty." Nevertheless, after adding three numbers to the end, I got to keep the ravenkitty part in my username. Huzzah!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:37 am
I adore musicals and dolls. <3 Always wanted a doll that plays a song from a musical. :< Like a music-box but... not.  

Musical Doll

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:28 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am the Sin you imagine in your sleep.

Well, I've had a few names since I've been here on Gaia.

HaruMekagami- This is my RPC I've had for a long time. Haru means 'spring', Me- means 'eye', and -kagami means 'mirror'. One of my character's abilities had to do with his eye taking on a silvery sheen, and spring is the season I was born in.

AlBhedSycdan- Anyone who's played Final Fantasy X for Playstation 2 knows what this means. Al Bhed is a race in the game with its own unique language. I have learned this language, from writing and translating it, as fas as speaking it. 'Sycdan' is the Al Bhed word for Master.

Muse_of_the_Soul- Anyone who knows me at all will know the origin behind it. A muse is an inspirational source, and music is my muse. I changed my name from ABS to MotS after I got the item 'Enchanted Strings', which has a violin in it; this is the only instrument I ever enjoyed playing IRL. Therefore, I became a Muse that would inspire the soul, whether it be my own, or someone else's.

And the Muse that inspired your soul.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm
Deficient Seraphim (usually kept at Deficient Seraph) is a play off of the Seraphim. We were molded after the angels, but were flawed due to our ability for freedom of thought. Therefore, deficient seraphs. Lol. >_>; (Really not religious either, kinda took a liking to the name.)  

Deficient Seraphim

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:57 pm
i tried to spell "Requiem" which is a song of death but i put an O instead of an E  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:39 pm
it was an rp character name, that I made up  

Oshenukhar

rah is cheesey

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 pm
my name was one that i made up a while back and it kinda stuck to me ^^; soo ya. thats how i got my username  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:07 pm
I kept changing my username and wasted a lot of gold and changed accounts multiple times because I kept thinking of better names or my interests changed after a few months of using one, so eventually I just made a final new account and called it The Ever-Changing Me. This one works for everything right? lol  

The Ever-Changing Me

ll Personal Riddle ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:53 pm
Before ll Personal Riddle ll, I didn't really have a username that fit me. I used what I was interested at the time, or what anime's I liked, or even what my friends called me.

Examples:
The_Twin_Souta_Kururugi is a name I came up with after watching Code Geass and I wanted to be the son of Lelouch and Suzaku. My friend wanted to be a son too, and so we became twins to each other and that's how I got my username. [We still call each other Twin to this day and it's been like 2 years. lol]

Rolo's_bride_to_be is when I was still obsessed with Code Geass and I wanted to marry Rolo even though I was a Lesbian. Hehe.

Russh_E_Uh is a name that I came up with because at the time I was into the anime Axis Powers Hetalia, [still am!], and everyone at my table was a country so I decided to become Russia who is amazing. KolKolKol.

I had another username that had something to do with Soul Eater and Maka but I don't remember the name. -shrug-

ll Personal Riddle ll came to me when I was finally sick and tired of these dumb names that I just used of what I was interested in, so...I used Riddle. I love Riddles. They are my favorite thing to look up on google, and I'm pretty good at them too. Most are just logical thinking. So, when it came to my name, I wanted the word 'riddle' in it and I thought of how my life is a riddle and so 'Personal Riddle' was born. I love the name and it will probably stay my username until I no longer play gaia anymore. That and it's too much to change it. Ehehe.

Thanks for listening to my Fun Rant,
ll Personal Riddle ll

PS: Another username I adore is RandomSimplicity. It's just amazing..like Prussia.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 am
A teacher of mine would call anyone that had a more negative view a "Debby Downer", and I wondered what Angst would be. There's a downer, and then Negative Nancy. I played around with names and decided that Annie fit well with angst, and have used it since.

And no, my name isn't Annie smile  

AnnieAngst

silver reply

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm
I was listening to "The Guilty Ones" from the musical Spring Awakening when trying to think of an username, which I got silver reply from some of the lyrics ("Oh how we fall in silence from the sky / And whisper some silver reply"). I use it on other sites whenever it's available.

I can't really think of any other usernames I've seen and liked enough on here that they've stuck with me.

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff