Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
[IC] =ElvenWhispers Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenWhispers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:52 pm
What happened next was a total surprise to her. She began to laugh.Always being happy it was really not a big surprise."Sorry I am laughing,I do that when I am very nervous." She looked at him,"Very well stand there with your silent self,but I would like to say to you,I love you also.And I wonder if I could spend my life with stallion who wanders off having these,'One Night Stands."She snorted and laid her ears back.Suddenly Chaleha was not so happy. But she stood her ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:29 pm
Do I plan to see her again? I dont know. Im worried about her, I cant find her and Im afraid shes hurt. I have to find her. Im not sure Chal. Shes my friend too."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:32 pm
Confused by the two's words she tilted her head and watched. Finding this interesting. Chaleha bursted out laughing randomly, and her brother is confusing her the most.What is going on now... Breathing in the air around them, she could smell the lovely flowers behind her. Turning her head she bit one and started chewing on it, since she had nothing else to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Chaleha looked from Micah to Awnae and thought for a moment,"Well Micah if you are afraid for her,you should go and see about her." She paused and thought some more,"What kind of trouble could she be in?And could you be hurt,suppose I went with you,for just in case?" Then she realized he may not want her with him,for some reason.It was too confusing.She suddenly felt like crying,but just stood there in a stoney silence.  

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:55 pm
I;d like it if you came Chal. But keep in mind. She might not be hurt. Im just worried"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:39 pm
"Oh that would be good if she were not hurt,would'nt it?"She smiled,"Why are you thinking she could be harmed anyway?" Looking at Micah,"What sort of trouble are you two in?" Suddenly she thought it may not be the best choice to go with him,yet she did not want to find him hurt,or worse.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:12 pm
Sitting there, she just stared at both of them and listened. If they were going to go, they aren't going to leave her behind. Awnae is sticking with the two of them. I'm not going to be ditched... Snorting, the mare got up and stood a little futher behind Chaleha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:36 am
Chaleha turned to look at her,"You going?" She added,"I hope things will be okay and none of us get hurt.Micah,,"She began and turned back to him,"What is going on?" She was very worried,she did not like going into a dangerous situation,where her friends may get hurt,or even herself.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:01 am
"Of course I am." Raising an eyebrow at her brother, she wondered what was going on too. "Something wrong with your friend Micah?" Awnae tilted her head and watched him. "Or is this some type of excuse soyou can run away." The mare was that type of pesty soquili who loved to say the worst instead of the best. "Nah...I'm just kidding, I'm sure you can't run away even if you wanted to."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:47 am
"Of course he cannot run away,I am pretty fast you know."She winked at Awnae and smiled at Micah. She wondered why he did not answer."Is there danger where we are going?"Chaleha could not help but wonder if this other mare was worth it to risk his sister and his friend.She was beginning to understand ,one night stand.It was more than one night.Still she was determined to go with him,just to see this other mare.She was wondering about the entire affair.  

ElvenWhispers

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Snorting at Micah, she looked at his face reaction. "Don't just stand there...answer us..." Turning her head to face Chal, she smiled. "Yes, you're quite fast, I think we've raced when we were younger." Nodding to her friend. Stomping her hoof at her brother, Awnae glared at him. Why isn't he talking? Is there something he is hiding from us...? Does he not want us to come but doesn't know how to tell us...? So many possibilities, but if this mare of his is hurt, then they are just wasting time standing here waiting for him to say something. "Erm..." clearing her throat loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:35 pm
Leha turned away from Micah.She could not understand the look in his eyes.Flicking her tail she followed the scent of some grass beside her and began to munch.Not alot it was more or less a habit.But it gave her a little moment or two for thinking.She turned back to the brother and sister.Cutting her eyes at Micah,and looking at Awnae."Well,Micah...do you not trust your sister and your friend?"
She did not know what she felt like doing,but it was not being a soothing friend.She stood her ground.

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:42 pm
"Of Course I trust you. I trust you." He said looking at Chal. He didnt look towards his sister. "I dont know shes in danger, no. But I have a feeling that something isnt right. It could just be that she is messing around. I dont know." His eyes were cloudy, and his mind was slow. He wasnt sure what happened, but whatever it was, it better be a good excuse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:47 pm
Leha felt her heart melt. This was Micah and he was such a sweetie.Suddenly she felt mean towards this mystery mare.But she did not let either of them know."Oh,so if you don't know,then that is different. Shall we go,then?" She would have walked off in a direction,except she had no clue which way to go."Your in the lead,Micah." She wanted to stand under the trees watching the sunset,and nuzzle neck to neck,instead of wandering off to find Micah's,'One Night Stand.'
She pushed all those thoughts out of her mind,maybe this mare was messing around.Leha wonderd what that meant.

ElvenWhispers

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:15 pm
Micah nuzzled Chal. He knew he loved her, and he nuzzled some more. "Chal please forgive me. Dont hate me, and dont judge me. Lets start over. Just me and you."  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff