Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:40 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth flu on as the sky turned dark the night sky held no stars to help gide her way
"!ah father thankyou"
fearth wispered and took out the chain that he had left for her
she held it a few inchs lower then her shoulder and huvered , righting herslef and closing her eyes she took a deep breath ,
slowly she empty all the harrible thoughts from her mind of the day including the fake father that had tryed to hurt her
"oh penjalem of heart please lead me to the true one that i seek the one that lies in this hell to help me..,find will.."
the penjalem glowed a hot blue and started to spin then stoped and pointed toward the east ,'
"is, is that were you are .....Will?"
fearth flaped her wings once and was sent flying into the east the blue light of the penjalem guiding her way
the battle whet on and off each hit did nothing to there foebut there foe just kept hiting them with his sword and the fearth that was watching the battle said nothing but just like that 50 feath's came out of noware and and formed a circile anound the 3 people and witched them fight*which ones witch Will was thinking as the battle was still going on,now i'll kill you Will said fearth's farther as he rised his sword as he did this it became a flameing sword that was a 1000 times hoter then the sun,your forgeting something said will fire can't kill me
maybe so but no one can get close to help you he said, then will yelled at can,why did you have to be afared of him he barked at Can,i just am he said back

just as the fake carisaw(fearths dad)( brought his blade down a short saber of ice white cut throw his gut
all at once the man vanished with a heated cry ,into a dusty cloud.
then the saber became two and all of the fake fearths were all so cut down
will look over and say one fearth still standing the sliver penjalem glowing at her side whil her sabers driped with black smoke like blood .
"Will is it really you she asked as she walked slowly over to him , compleatly egnoring can , her blades slid back into her hands leaving her own blood on her plams as she shakaly aproched will

yes its me said will,*Will got to his feet andCan became a shadow once more*im realy glad to see you are you ok will was walking closer to freath and when he was a right in front of her he stoped and then looked deeply in her eyes but just then the mark on his neck that was cut open hissed
theres some things you should know now said will i died once when Can was not apart of me but at that time he was just my loyal twin brother
and when i died death himself came after meand he toke me down to hell, i was down there some time but a dark lord noticed that fire didn't seem to hurt me the dark lord toke my to this room there was a demon in this room who didn't talk anyway that put dark power in me,alot of it i might add,and the one daytheyfond my bodybut they couldn't do anything so they just give me more dark power and they made this stone that is only one of the manly stones but it was made to give a liveing human the power to detroy heaven but the thing was i was dread and the stone didn't work so a demon came up with an idea of going back and time and stoping my death and the demon who did that was carisaw, but something wint wrong instand of Didamus killing me he hit CAn and as he was dieing the demons bonded his soul to my shadow and then they did this evil thing to me, they give me this mark that if my demon stone was ever to touch the mark it would turn me in to a weapon powerfull enough to do heavy damge to heavan,and they did it once but it didn't work the thing was that they fond out that i needed someone to protech at way i would give it all i had and that person would be the pilot the weapon thing because i would of do it myself,but before they could try once more the angels came and killed all the demons that was involed and then the demon stone was lost as well
will stoped talking and waited to see what would happen next

no my father did that?
so am i only a pilot? for this stone and you are you just a wepone seeking it's owner?
noo there is more to this then just that i wont let it just be this ..
fearth took a shaky steep back and fell with a small wemper
you look at her and see a long cut runing up her side , the blood still fell freely from the wond. fearth stod back up and lepted into the sky then grabed you under your arms and flu on away from the evil maze ...
some hours latter the two landed in a small wet aire of cool mist a swump like place , with a smooth ground to lay on .
after placing you down fearth let her wings vanish and fell to the fground holding her side .. then it went dark in fearths mind

it will not end like this said Wll as he said this he picked up fearth and started walking trying to find some thing to help out feath as will walked,the angel of death came ,he was all bones he was wareing a blck cloak and had his soul takeing Scythe with him,it ponted at fearth
when that happened so much hate rised inside of him,im going to beat you Death called Will
then one more angel showed up,if you give up your self we we heal her that angel said,very well will was thinking but Can stoped him form saying anything like that Can said will we don't have any weway on this one
yes you do said can, well said the angel waitingfor Wills reply  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:50 pm
fearth opened one eye and reached up to will's shoulder grabing it painfully tight..
" don't do it will she wispered . if you are gone when i am here what is there left for me to live for?< i have been alone for so long and then you came ... why would you torture me by puting back in a lonely place ?"
she couched and looked away tring to catch her breath  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:04 pm
fearth
fearth opened one eye and reached up to will's shoulder grabing it painfully tight..
" don't do it will she wispered . if you are gone when i am here what is there left for me to live for?< i have been alone for so long and
then you came ... why would you torture me by puting back in a lonely place ?"
she couched and looked away tring to catch her breath

if thats what you want me to chose then i will some how get out of this
*the mark on Will's neck was growing brightly because fearths hand
was so close to it*the light blinded the angels and Will got away form them
(because noone was in anyshape to fight an angel like death right now )
fore now anywaywill stoped fore amomment and and saw a nice watering hole,its atarp said can to will, then will ran some more and then her stoped running once more and he put fearth to the ground,and he toke his scarh off and warped the cut with it and then will begin to feel pain the mark was basicly telling him to do some thing but what will was thinking  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:07 pm
fearth was very warm now
this would be a good thing if she were humen but her body was sapoused to be at lest 52 degress and at that time she was more like 89
both she and will were in pain  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:27 pm
fearth
fearth was very warm now
this would be a good thing if she were humen but her body was sapoused to be at lest 52 degress and at that time she was more like 89
if only i had the dark power like a demon lord had will was thinking as he was feeling the pain
you do said a voice and just like that time stoped,but yuor only able to do thing like that when she needs you 2,will was shocked because he saw himself much older, just fore a moment and and he was gone but there was a small bottle that had some notes tried to it, all but one note opened and it said what to do,then will opened the bottle and read the the spell out load
this is what he read
water of life save my beloved from this fate take the pain pain away and bring life back in to her
and then he give let fearth drink the water witch healed her wonds and and slowly it began bringing her back to nomal ,and then will waited fore her to recover  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:13 pm
williams_101
fearth
fearth was very warm now
if only i had the dark power like a demon lord had will was thinking as he was feeling the pain
you do said a voice and just like that time stoped,but yuor only able to do thing like that when she needs you 2,will was shocked because he saw himself much older, just fore a moment and and he was gone but there was a small bottle that had some notes tried to it, all but one note opened and it said what to do,then will opened the bottle and read the the spell out load
this is what he read
water of life save my beloved from this fate take the pain pain away and bring life back in to her
and then he give let fearth drink the water witch healed her wonds and and slowly it began bringing her back to nomal ,and then will waited fore her to recover

"unnn"
fearths' eye lids moved slightly then opened, her body went back to it's cold tempiture and she looked up at will with a smile.
"will how did you?, i mean ... thanks ," she finshed and sat up in his arms
she looked herslef over and felt no more pain . it was truly magical  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:48 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Which is...?" Ishizai asked, wanting to help.
stolen by demon traitors cry i have no idea where it is gonk *whimpers and tries to get her front feet out of the mess*

"i'll help you find it if you want," Ishizai offered, holding out a helping hand.
grab my front paws, they are stuck, i cant move them*tries again but only gets more tired*im stuck here and in this form uh, this cant get much worse gonk

Ishizai nodded and grabbed Ty's front paws then attempted to free them from the mess.
*she finally gets out and breathes deep to clear her mind*uhh... oh, i got a place to sleep for us tonight, i was just looking for you to tell you

"Ok," ishizai replied, smiling, "And in the morning I can help you look for that anditode if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:51 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth was very warm now
this is what he read

"unnn"
fearths' eye lids moved slightly then opened, her body went back to it's cold tempiture and she looked up at will with a smile.

your well come,im now realy sure how i did it,all i know is that was realy cool what happed,im not sure how i had a power that only a dark lord can have but it happened will was thinking ,that the older lookingwill realy looked cool like he was a real powerful person,that how did he come here imean i did an older me do that,  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:22 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"i'll help you find it if you want," Ishizai offered, holding out a helping hand.
grab my front paws, they are stuck, i cant move them*tries again but only gets more tired*im stuck here and in this form uh, this cant get much worse gonk

Ishizai nodded and grabbed Ty's front paws then attempted to free them from the mess.
*she finally gets out and breathes deep to clear her mind*uhh... oh, i got a place to sleep for us tonight, i was just looking for you to tell you

"Ok," ishizai replied, smiling, "And in the morning I can help you look for that anditode if you want."
*toothily grins*thank you...*shakes the grime off*i had a good cover story, but it has to change now... one weary traveler and her pet fox... hate to be called a pet, but it would work  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:48 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth was very warm now
this is what he read

"unnn"

your well come,im now realy sure how i did it,all i know is that was realy cool what happed,im not sure how i had a power that only a dark lord can have but it happened will was thinking ,that the older lookingwill realy looked cool like he was a real powerful person,that how did he come here imean i did an older me do that,

fearth watched him for awile as he sat and thought things throw
she was herslef deep in thiught about whatthey would do next when she rmbere that they had been on there wayto donma
a city in the outer wast lands to the east . Will had been summoned to the capital by one of the great 8 lords this one was called drats.
A very strong man said to have fallen ill at the start off last years colder mounths and soon his city was over run by demons
So he called for will hereing of his past battles and hoping he could help his torn city..
"hey Will we still have to get to darts city in donma ." she called out loud and stod ready to once agin take flight if that is how will wanted to travile .
"should we keep going?"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:53 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

*toothily grins*thank you...*shakes the grime off*i had a good cover story, but it has to change now... one weary traveler and her pet fox... hate to be called a pet, but it would work

"At least you don't get called a demon everytime someone sees you," Ishizai sighed, "I mean people could at least get their facts right. I'm a fallen angel not a demon."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:54 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth was very warm now
this is what he read

"unnn"

fearth watched him for awile as he sat and thought things throw
she was herslef deep in thiught about whatthey would do next when she rmbere that they had been on there wayto donma
a city in the outer wast lands to the east . Will had been summoned to the capital by one of the great 8 lords this one was called drats.
A very strong man said to have fallen ill at the start off last years colder mounths and soon his city was over run by demons
So he called for will hereing of his past battles and hoping he could help his torn city..
"hey Will we still have to get to darts city in donma ." she called out loud and stod ready to once agin take flight if that is how will wanted to travile .
"should we keep going?"
yeah, lets said will,but something change will now had a hated look in his eye the angel of death was back,right behinged fearth but then it was gone, will didn't say a word about this to fearth will understod want deateh was saying to well,lets get going said will  

williams_101

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:55 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"At least you don't get called a demon everytime someone sees you," Ishizai sighed, "I mean people could at least get their facts right. I'm a fallen angel not a demon."
anything with wings is often killed because it could be a demon*rolls her eyes* the place isnt far...*walks up to its corner*im not going to be able to talk in there... so i choose the name cecilia as our reservation name, the shifts were about to change so they wont know the difference of person and identity  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:36 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

anything with wings is often killed because it could be a demon*rolls her eyes* the place isnt far...*walks up to its corner*im not going to be able to talk in there... so i choose the name cecilia as our reservation name, the shifts were about to change so they wont know the difference of person and identity

"Wait did you say anything with wings is often...killed?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel worried.  

Leliana Andraste

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:21 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Wait did you say anything with wings is often...killed?" Ishizai asked, beginning to feel worried.
*nods her head* i was nearly shot with a arrow when i was a hawk  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games