Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiri-Li

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Name: Jackie
Orientation: Versatile Lesbian
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:14 am
Amiri-Li
Name: Jackie
Orientation: Versatile Lesbian
heart heart heart

Versatile? How so?  

Moonlight Penguin

J.P. Chartreuse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:45 pm
Yo. My name is Erin, although I usually introduce myself as Opal on Gaia. I am straight, but some of my closest friends are bi or gay. I know I am straight because I have kissed a hot chick and gotten nothing out of it. At all. xd I will be sixteen in a little over an hour. Give me presents, preferrably in the form of sealed letters, avatar art and gold. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:03 pm
Username: DreamerSpirit
Sex: Yes please! ^^ (err... female)
Orientation: Bi-leaning-les (more les than bi, but if the right guy wereto come along then I'd give it a shot)
Bio: I'm an artist, holistic healer, and high school sophmore from Massachusetts. I love debating politics, reading, doing artsy stuff, and discussing philosophy.

Hugs and kisses to you all! 4laugh  

DreamerSpirit

Jalliwocki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:43 pm
Name: Erin
Sexuality: 90/10 bisexual MtF trans. That's too much. I'm just a lesbian, for simplicity's sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:21 pm
'Allo! I'm Chuckles!
Orientation: I'm straight, but love's love. You can't control it, so why judge anyone else for it? heart

Honestly, in America, I think they're gonna have to start adding fine print to the National Anthem soon, if they don't lighten up on everyone...

"...O'er the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave*"

*offer may not apply to anyone that's not white, rich, and straight.  

Mr. Chuckles

SMemor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:54 pm
*peeks around* Umm...well...Hi? Then name is Kaizer, Kai for short, or Shatter will do fine too. I am 16 (not really, but you people can deal with that) and living in my own little world. I am bisexual, though I am currently leaning more towards lesbian...But that doesn't mean that I can't find my guy friends cute sometimes! I am an artist, writer, healer, pillar, and will enjoy debating about any topic that I have a strong enough opinion to. I am not exactly...fond of overly posted threads (over 4 or so pages), so you won't be seeing or hearing from me too much....Yea...Cheers!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:13 pm
Hey,

Y'all can call me Silvie. I'm a bi, 22 year old female. I'm currently in a lesbian relationship lasting 17 months. I think it's been going rather well so far ^_^.  

Silvanesti16

[x.bloodlust.x]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:53 pm
^o^

I'm Sakura.

Age: [[ I'll keep that to myself.. >_>;; Don't worry, I'm not like. .OLD or anything..]]

I'm Bi. ^-^ I found out when I wanted to kiss my best lady friend. . O__O;;

:]

I tried to tell my mom once, she ended up freaking out, then I had to change the whole story. -___-;; [[ I'm asian, and asian parents are soo freaking stubborn..]]

ninja my hellers ughly pictures. myspace. >.>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:29 pm
Name: "Mark"

Me: I'm bi, and just met a really great guy named tim. He's so sweet. xd He's just so good to me. But yeah, I'm just a Weird emo-kid. lol  

Spartan-4202

Revan Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:30 pm
Gaia Name: RevanStar
Sexuality: Lesbian

A bit about me: I live with my father, younger brother(14) and older sister(19) I found out I was gay back in middle school, though I went around saying I was bi just to keep the teasing down. I finally said I was les last year. I'm known as the 'Lesbain Chick' at school, and I'm one of the leading members of my highschool's GSA. I'll be in 10th grade this school year.

Picture: User Image ...I need a hair cut.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:36 pm
name: rich
Sex: male and yes!
other sex: straight (not agianst gays wink )
Intrests: skateboarding, hanging with friends, music.....
PM me please!  

HumanTorchFan

labyrinth_of_odysseys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:26 pm
Hey! My name is Wendy, I am 15, and I live in California....I'm not sure of my orientation. I think I may be bisexual, but, I'm still not sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:14 pm
I'm Zepher (My real name needn't be known)

I'm 17 live in LA and I'm gay. ^^  

dvorak88

Friot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:38 pm
Well, hello! I go by many names..but you can call me Friot. Outside this pixeled box of doom, I'm 18 years old and a freshman in college. I enjoy a good book, women, a plate of nanchos, and did I mention women? All though I don't really call myself a lesbian(I don't like the word, pfft. Weird.), I'm basically as gay as they get. But I also believe I could fall in love with anyone? Don't ask, really don't.

I also enjoy spreading gender confusion amongst the masses. Some may call a personal hobby.
sweatdrop  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games