Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Sabata eyes scanned the words and diagrams in the book. "Okay, so if I combine the 6th, rain, with 9, lance, then the energy makes the 15th form..." He read a little more before closing the book. Stowing it away, he flew for the city. "This time, things will be different."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:45 pm
Skyla watched as Sabata flew away and she touched her cheek where his lips had been just moments before. "Sabata..."she whispered her voice combining with the wind. She saw Sophie moving around the destroyed house and walked quietly towards her.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:59 pm
As Sophie wandered around the house she saw Skyla out of the corner of her eye. "You ok?" She asked turning around to face her as Sophie's cat hopped over the depree and broken furnature and so forth. Sophie bent down to pick up Midnight and cradled the cat in her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:57 pm
"Yeah I'm fine...how are you." Skyla said as she stood next to Sophie. Her voice was full of worry for her friend because of all the blood she saw her lose in the battle.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:40 pm
As Sophie stroked Midnight's back she said, "I've had worse days, but thanks for getting me something to drink. I needed it, but I didn't kill the woman because she was with child. So where did your friend....What was his name....Sabata correct? Where did he fly off to?" Sophie was perfectly fine, her wounds were healed, she was almost back to normal, but she would have to feed on at least 2 humans to sastisfie her thirst she had.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:56 pm
"Oh." she was shocked that she kept the woman alive. An embarrass smile formed from her lips. She felt embarrass thinking that Sophie would do such a cruel thing.Maybe all vampires aren't the same. She shook her head slightly and remembered she asked about Sabata. She looked up at the clearing sky and sighed. "He flew off somewhere to do something. He said for me to stay here and help you. But you look as if you need some more blood so how about we go to the city?" she cringed slightly at the thought but tried to conceal it.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:44 pm
Staring at Skyla with uncertain eyes she nodded saying, "Sure let's go to the city." Walking over the rubble and depree of the house she still held her cat in her arms. Back on the path to the city she looked back towards Skyla. "Are you sure you're alright. You look pale." Then realizing what she had said she laughed at herself. Of course she was pale, it was a normal part of being what they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:11 pm
From far in the distance a faint blue light could be seen. As it drew closer, one could see it was an orb of light. It hovered next to a figure, flying quickly to the house. Sabata almost laughed, he'd probably scare the two girls to death (or life, since they were vampires). He was covered in wounds, blood dripping from at least a dozen places, the bones in his left arm and leg were crushed, and his right arm... He glanced at it, the skin was black and peeling off. It looked like it'd been roasted in a fire. He was starting to lose conciousness too. "No... get back to... the others... can't... fall... asl-" He blacked out. He fell tot the ground at the front door of the house. The orb pulsed once, then vanished.  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:26 pm
Skyla was about to answer Sophie but stopped to looked up at the sky instead. A falling light fell a few feet from where she stood. She gasped and realized it was Sabata. She ran towards him calling Sophie to come and help. Tears pricked her eyes as she looked on at Sabata's mangled body. "What did you do know?" she said as she cradled his head in her lap stroking his hair softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:49 pm
Sabata opened his eyes to find his head in Skyla's lap. He grinned, "Heh... oh nothing, just went for a walk in the city." He wasn't sure if he should tell her about his fight with Kaze, it'd probably freak her out, he figured. He reached one battered arm up to wipe away her tears. "Don't cry, I'm not hurt that bad." I hope...  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:52 pm
When Sophie heard Skyla call out her name to help she immedately turned her head around and saw her holding Sabata's head in her lap. She walked towards them and thought. ~What happened this time?~ Standing next the Skyla she mumbled, "Great..." Midnight purred a little being held so close to Sophie. "Well I guess we sould get him something to drink."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:33 pm
Sabata looked aver at Sophie. "Don't worry bout me. It's just a flesh wound." He coughed slightly and winced as his whole body throbbed in response. "A really really fleshy flesh wound..."  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:03 pm
A small chuckle came from Skyla's lips and a tear slid down her cheek and landed on Sabata's face. "Sorry about that..." she whispered wiping it away. "What happened to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:41 pm
Sabata glanced up at Skyla again. "Would you believe I was walking in the city and fell in a bush." He glanced at his wounds, "A big bush with giant thorns," another glance "and very sharp leaves?" He grinned up at her.  

ninja of Persia

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:52 am
Skyla just stared at him smiling and shook her head slightly. She was bemused on how he could still make her smile even when he was in so much pain. "Sabata..."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff