Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:09 am
Tiger keeps pace with him and starts getting faster. She grins widely. "Give me your strongest stuff!" She snatches the jug and drinls it dry in seconds. "Come-on boss, can't you keep up? Or are you losing it." Ty says jokingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:51 am
Mia giggled and smiled. But suddenly she smelt something very horrid coming from somewhere in the bar. She covered her nose with both hands.

"I think there's something rotting around here."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:56 am
She cover her noise. "Geez."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:35 pm
Tiger gets a random bottle, when she drinks it her eyes start watering. "I can't tell, all I smell is beer. Oh, Holy... Thats hot." She guzzles it down and starts another one still ahead of Dhalgren, but hiccups a little.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:28 pm
She giggles. "That was hot, Ty!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:21 pm
"Literally or in style? Whatevar, I will win!" She hiccups again and waves for more. Soon they bring out two large kegs. "Can you handle it?" Ty asks hiccuping more.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:29 pm
"Are you saying my boots are rotting!?" Dhalgren picked up his boot that he had placed on the table, and inspected it. "What are you talking about? They look brand new. Just a little wear and tear." He grabbed his mug thathad been refilled, and drank it dry. Dhalgren sawayed for a few moments and fell off the barstool. When he stood up, he was in his wolf form. "Oh great." he sighed. He jumped up onto the bar stool, and stuck his muzzle in his cup to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:43 pm
She laughes. "AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" She falls out of her chair. "OW!!!"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:24 pm
Tiger starts giggling so she can barely drink. Soon she has finished off an entire keg and is starting on her second. "Yo wolfy, can't you drink a keg?" Suddenly she hiccups then turns into a small cat, then into a rabbit then into herself. "Oh, boy." Hiccuping she turns into a white wolf then a arctic fox and keeps on drinking. Soon she turns back to normal trying to hold in her hiccups and drink at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:06 pm
"Do u always change into animals like that?" She just had to know.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:56 pm
Ty hiccups again, this time turning into a blue jay. "Who me? Like what?" She hiccups again turning to her more usual form.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:04 pm
She laughs. "Nevermind." She was just overthrown by the girls hiccups.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:25 am
Tiger manages to get control of her hiccups long enough to look over at Dhalgren and start laughing at him. "I think I have already won." She drinks the rest of her second keg.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Dhalgren, oddle enough had managed to fallen asleep in his second keg, getting his fur all sticky and full of beer. He snored loudly, oblivious to everything else, his wolf ears twitching from time to time.  

Mr.Navar

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:04 am
Mia laughed and started to get a little woozy from the anonomous smell. Mia shrugged it off.

It's probably just all the beer. Or the stinkyness of Dhalgren's boot.Mia giggled at her thought then turned her attention back to the drinking contest.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games