Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:53 pm
Zack stuffed his hands into his pockets. "no need for that Strike. I just need you to Charm a lady. Her names Xixi (pronounced Cici). Shes pretty but hides behind Glasses. She opens and closes the place. Shes the only one whose going to be there. Get her to bring you in and distract her while I get the money from the back. And a little snack." He laughed as they approached the resteraunt.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:55 pm
((damn, i missed alot. sorry for my absence.))

Hibiki walked through the town, looking for some way to earn extra cash. "Zack might offer me his house as a form of payment, but I still have no money." hibiki said to himself. He saw a man up ahead. he was dressed very nicely, and had lots of jewelry. He must have been a traveler, like Hibiki. He soon had an idea. he walked over to the man and said, "hello. im a traveling artist, and I would like to use you one of my drawings, if thats alright with you."

The man, surprisingly said "Oh, well of course. i just love art!"

wow, rich and stupid. bad combination. Hibiki thought. "Okay, walk with me over to this alley."

Hibiki led the man to an alleyway, where he strangled the man and removed all of his jewelry. he went through his pockets and found a bag filled with gold coins. Hiding the riches in his jacket, Hibiki left town, feeling very happy.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:05 pm
((pfft its alright ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:05 pm
"I guess I can do that, lets go I suppose." Strike thinks to himself. I had a hard enough time with Maria, this is going to be fun. Help me with this one, I need your help Maria...  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:09 pm
havens-red-angel
((pfft its alright ^^))

((lol. you dont believe me?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:12 pm
((i do XP))

Zack pointed her out by the window as she was opening the door. He quickly ran to the back without her noticing a second party member with Strike.

She noticed Strike instantly becuase of his charming looks and his white wings. She shied away and continued to do her work.

Zack mean while slipped through the back and had picked the lock. "sweet. Im in."

Xixi went back inside to check on things.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:21 pm
"You must be Xixi, someone told me I could find you here. Best place to eat in town. And a pretty one too. May I come in?" Strike asked nervously through the window where Xixi had noticed him. I get nervous around women, if we get caught, its on Zacks head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:25 pm
Hibiki made it back to the mansion. He closed the door to his room, so no one would walk in. he dropped the jewels on the bed, along with the money bag. Among the jewels were three diamond necklaces, a large diamond cut watch, and 4 gold and diamond rings. they must have been worth thousands, if not millions. hibiki counted out 900 gold coins from the bag. "I hit the jackpot!" he shouted. He took the jewelry and brought it outside by a tree. he dug a hole and placed them in the hole, making sure he covered it up. he took the bag of gold and securely strapped it to the inside of his jacket. he walked back towards town, thinking about what kind of meal he could buy.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:26 pm
Xixi looked at him and blushed. "Um...w-w-we're closed...but...I guess you could come in." She opened the door and let Strike enter. "She pulled out a cloth and cleaned the vases on each table. They are we little holding one rose each.

Zack came up in the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread to eat. He walked into the reception area and ducked behind the counter. "s**t!" He whispered. Strike, work your charm man...right about now...turn her around...damn it!Zack sat there with his back against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:32 pm
"Oh, thanks for letting me in early. When do you all open? Actually never mind that, let me have a good look at you." Strike grabs her one hand and turns her around. "Hmm, those glasses don't suit you. Let me get that for you." Strike takes off her glasses, there, now that makes you look better." Srike looked into her eyes. "You have very pretty eyes..."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:40 pm
Xixi turned beat red. She looked down and couldnt reply. The words were caught in her throught.

Zack peeked over the counter and tried to hold his laugh in. He walked into the managers office and looked around for the safe. Once he found it he listened carefully as he turned the dial. Once he finished, Zack walked out and pointed to the bag of money he was holding and gave a grin. Zack nodded and left back into the kitchen and out the back.

Xixi continued to blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:45 pm
"So pretty, you should never hide behind those glasses. It was nice to meet you, but I must fly." Strike opened the door and spread his wings, flying backwards still looking at her. "The angels have graced you, be happy..." Strike flew out and up, using a gust of wind to shut the door behind him. He saw Zack out the back. The money in hand, Strike sneered and landed atop a roof far from the restaurant out of sight.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:49 pm
Zack flew up and headed towards Strike. He landed and walked up to him throwing the heavy bag into his hands to feel how heavy it was. "My good man, We...have hit the winnings this morning. Ha ha ha!" He stuffed his hands into his pockets again and looked at strike. "I can pay off the house and well...extra money to spend."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:55 pm
"Extra to spend, as heavy as this bag is? I think you could get a bigger house with this loot!! But I like the place you have, a cozy house. Well, lets go stash this and do something." Strike gives him the bag back. "Come on brother, lets fly!!!" Strike takes off and soars high in the air. Using a gust, he flies at high speed straight up. "Its going to be a good day, I know it is!!!"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:58 pm
"Uh...HEY WAIT YOU DORK! I CANT FLY THAT FAST!" Zack lifted off into the air and flapped as hard as he could trying to ride the current of the wind. He was a little close but still a fair distance away from Strike. "Strike wait up!" Zack flew a little fast and thought to himself. He's...so much like a brother...He grinned a little and flew faster.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games