Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:00 pm
Ayu looks at Ty. "There has been so many accidents because of the animals or people living here. They all had fights involved." Ayu said looking at all the plants.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:12 pm
Tiger looks back at the males, still nervus of them, and adjusts her glove. "How often?" Ty says very quietly. Sheturns her head slightly towards Ayu but still watches the strangers.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:18 pm
She perks up her ears. "There is one happening right now on the other side of the forset. Every other day prehaps." said Ayu and she jumped up onto the tree.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:34 pm
Tiger's eyes sadden, but never leave the group. "Really?" She says quietly still very tense. Ty fixes her bag then nods towards them. "Friends?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:42 pm
"U've been my friend for a long time." she said smiling

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:47 pm
Tiger looks confused then looks up at her and smiles. "Friends." Ty climbs up after her, seeing she hasn't been noticed by the group yet. "You know them?" She points to the group.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:14 pm
"just met them." she said quiet and kindly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:44 pm
"My name's Draconus," the black haired young man says through clenched teeth, "And I suppose you could say I hid in the shadows. You want to know more than that, stop blinding me." When the man's fireball extinguishes and his hand freezes slightly Draconus jumps in surprise. "That's better. I suppose you want me to not be so vague. Well, I can literally hide in shadows, I almost become part of the shadow. And I can travel between shadows."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:12 pm
She takes a dagger, puts it on fire and throws it at the guy pinned against the wall. "I love torcher!" she said and sat in the tree.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:56 pm
She nods to her showing her understanding then Tiger's eyes go cold and the knife goes out. The knife falls with a trail of ice behind it from her throw. Ty sits beside her and looks at her questioningly as if to ask why she liked torcher.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:59 pm
She looks at ty and looks down. "Sorry, I was always abused when I was smaller and it made me think that was right. But being in the forest teaches more. I also have to be mean to survive here." she said quietly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:52 pm
Tiger looks at her sadly then smiles encouragingly to her. "We can do it." She looks at the eighteen year old trustingly.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MythMaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:33 am
Squall's shame turned to anger when his fire went out. He roared and his winges of fire sprouted once again. His hadn hade defrosted and he lifted it high above his head. The room filled with hurricane speed winds and they surronded him. He sensed the two that weren't part of his group. He turned to where he sensed them from. His eyes were flames. "YOU THERE COME OUT AND I WILL CAUSE YOU LESS PAIN!" His voice was so strong now and backed (Like in horror movies when a person is pasessed). The second voice was higher pithced. His body erpted in flames. His mind screamed calm down, but his anger said no. He threw a wall of intense heat, not even fire jus pure heat that made the floor and anything else it touched melt at the surface. "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:04 pm
Tiger’s eyes widen. “No.” Ty throws her hands up and leans across the other girl. Her eyes glow as a ice wall flies up in front of them, but the wall keeps shrinking and her glove burns off to reveal a scaled blue hand with a funny marking on her palm which also glows. Ty keeps pushing her wall while the scales start appearing all over her body and the marking appears on her other palm and forehead. Tiger also tries to throw walls up around Draconus and Ayu. “Stop.” She looks at him pleadingly as she jumps to the ground in plain sight. Tiger’s stance starts weakening.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:25 pm
Ayu's wings of ice came out and the flames went out around them. "I wouldn't do that if I were u," she said and jumped out of the tree and floated a foot over the ground. "Now u die," she said calmly and a wall of ice and water come out from behind her and goes towards Squall.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games