Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

The Hidden Truth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:06 pm
Username:The Hidden Truth
Name:Haruko Sairomei
Appearance:Avi(does change on situation)
Strengths:High intelligence,and speed
Weaknesses:Has a tendency to get in trouble for others
Type of character:Samurai
Weapon:Many blades as well as a cetain bloodline trait that allows for swords to be drawn from the body
Bio:
Raised alone as a child,i wandered the streets having nowhere to go,fighting all those who crossed my path.....my entire life there waz a demon in me.....and i lived my life with no emotion,the emptiness inside comsumed me and soon i waz no longer human,after years of wandering i found a soul that loved me and i waz happy......but that waz not ment to last.....she left me and crushed i wandered again...but before i gave my emotions up once more i waz found by Saino Sinamori he waz the first master of hakitoshiri a clan of samurai created to slay demons and enemies of our lord.I found out i had the hakitoshiri bloodline trait with my sensei one day while training and from that day on i trained to perfect my bloodline trait.Seems that no matter how far away the past is it alwayz seems to return in diffrent ways. Last master of the hakitoshiri clan, closest living relative[by stolen blood] Pheso,all other members long gone, raised alone by Shinto Hakudoshi the greatest hakitoshiri clan master.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:11 pm
As he walked into the town he felt an uneasyness in his stomach.He looked around and saw no one,although he didnt look like it,he had 4 blades on his body and many more in reserve."Hmm.....whats the deal with this place....its too damn quiet...i wonder if i should change into more comftarble clothing..."  

The Hidden Truth

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:19 pm
Tiger smiles back at the murderer. Ty runs up to him and stands in his face trapping him with ice so he is forced to keep his head still and look at her as she takes his ringed hand in her gloved one. Then she smiles as she starts taking the ring off.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:18 pm
Ayu sees them and Yuki dashes by. "YUKI NO," Ayu screamed after him "YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS HEAT," He was about to jump onto a clocked figure. She stood right behind ty as she messed with the guy infront of her.

Maha clone

Nahiij

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:35 pm
A group of skeletons piled over the shapeshifter, keeping her bound in the ground.
With just a movement of her staff, Nahiij broke the ice that imprisioned Kyle.
"Your incompetence amazes me mercenary" she commented in a mocking way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:37 pm
Kyle only growled in reply to what Nahiij said. He continued attacking the group, managing to leave a few cuts and bruises in the way.  

Narakyou

Nahiij

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:43 pm
"So fierce... if only he would be dead... his day will eventually come"
Nahiij looked at all of the citicen's corpses.
"Now, you will rise to aid me!!!!"
The corpses soon stood up and started attacking the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:07 pm
She takes her sword and casts a wall of will towards the corpses. She strats to have flash backs of her mother dieing right infront of her and watching her father do it. "No...go away!" she yells, puts her head in her hands, and falls on her knees. "FATHER NO!!" she yelled.

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36 pm
Seeing his chance to avoid harming innocents Marcus reaches into a pouch with his left hand and pulls out something. The mage extends his arm in front of him and utters one word in the language of magic, "Kotharixen!". A large cone of fire leaps forth from his hands toward the necromancer, the murderer, and the undead legions.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:59 pm
Tiger completely freezes amoungst the skeletons. So this is the weight of death. I cant change in this. She thinks disgustedly as she is frozen in fear. Ty stares at everything around her, she tries to move but is cut whenever she does so.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nahiij

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:32 pm
A skeleton jumped in front Nahiij, protecting her, the same couldn't be said for Kyle, who was knocked unconcious.
"Quick, grab the human and lets get out of here... let the new ghouls take care of this."
Some skeletons grabbed Kyle and carried him along with Nahiij to her master.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Tiger watches helplessly with frosted tears coming down as she works on taking her arm out of her cage of bones as her glove tears. Under the tattered remains of the glove is a hand covered in blue scales with a strange white marking on the palm. Ty, with her strange hand, starts trying to move the bones away from her.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:58 pm
Marcus utters another word, after grabbing more spell components, and the bones around Ty shatter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:13 pm
"Hmmm... if i just take the ring I can get rid of this weakling, and I will take full credit for this accomplishment"
Nahiij reached out for his hand in order to get the ring, but it was nowhere to be found.
"What?! Did this imbecile lose it?!"  

Nahiij

Narakyou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:19 pm
Kyle was just regaining conscience as he felt great pain in his eyes.
"AHHH!!! What the hell is this?!"
He reached out for a mirror as Nahiij looked at him intrigued, he saw his eyes had turned gold and blood-red.
"What did you do to me necromancer?!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games