Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:47 pm
halfway to keely's hiding place Mityl heard a whisper in her mind and froze, her blood gone cold.
"Oak...?"
she was barely able to whisper his name as her throat was tight and swelling shut. then the pain hit her, like a molten hammer between the eyes. despite her swelling throat she screamed in agony droping to her knees and holding her head. she let out another painful shriek, her hair falling back to reveal a bloody vampire bite mark. she screamed again and this time everything went black.
"Mother..?"
shapes were swirling all around her then suddenly as if summoned she was there. Mityl felt a cool hand on her cheek. a single lock of hair obscuring her left eye, pale bangs framing her fine round face her mother looked down at her pain evident on her face
Lilly: "it's not your time my daughter...you cannot cross the great divide. go back to the others, the living. but come back home before the night is done. until your time, the kitsune needs you as you needed them..."
and with that Mityl was forcefully thrust back into life and took a long gasping breath.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:44 pm
"Just when i think i can be at ease...." Oak says heavily. He rushes to Mytils side. "What in the world is happening?!" asks Oak gently to Mytil. "SOMEBODY COME OVER HERE NOW!!" Oak booms.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:55 pm
hearing Oak's shout the kitsune boy rushed over to Mityl already having guessed what was wrong.
Kitsune: "Get some water quick!"
a nearby sprite didn't even argue but handed over a small flask. the kitsune poured the water on the bite and breathed a blessing over the water causing Mityl to scream and writhe. he held her close stroking her hair and whispering encouragement to her despite that he kept laying blessings over the water on the wound.
Kitsune: "Shh..it'll be alright. everything will be alright, just hold on."
a few minutes and several blessings later Mityl quieted, the flesh around the bite raw and bloody. finally she cried herself to sleep in the kitsune's arms feeling utterly cold and numb.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:06 pm
Looking gravely at the kitsune boy Oaks eyes narrow dangerously, he asks in an acid tone: "What was that?" Oak then goes back to holding Mytil Examining her closely as she lay in his arms unconsious.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:16 pm
Tassa looked around until she realized that Sha was missing... She spun around the market looking around, and went white, all her friends were suddenly gone... One their own in the werecat market place... She spun around calling out, and ran to Alka, "Their gone? What if..." Her words were cut short as Alka Transform into a black panther willing Tassa to do the same.

Alka- "I'll search for the tree, you search for the others." She replied growling deeply.

Tassa nodded and headed off carrying a swift scent.

[[By the way... I just got grounded so this may be my last post for a week...]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:19 pm
Kitsune: "The vampire that bit her was trying to turn her from a distance. unfortunately her fey blood tried to counteract the magic. it would've killed her and they know it.."
he bit his lowwer lip, showing for the first time how young he really was.
Kitsune: "Ive done all I can for her. all any of us can do now is hope.."
as he said this Mityl stirred, snuggling into Oak's embrace automaticly.
Kitsune: "I think she's waking up."
the first thing Mityl saw when she woke up was Oak studying her. she didn't care who saw the next as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.
"Thank you..both of you."
she hugged Oak close, eyes welling up with tears as the muscles in her neck moved under the raw wound. she whispered in Oak's ear so that only he could hear her.
"I need to visit my old home before morning. would you care to go with me?"

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:22 pm
stunned and blushing oak stammers quietly. "ye, Yes! I need to keep my eyes on you. Are you sure you are up for travel after this though?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:29 pm
"it is not a question of if I am up to it. it is that I must go because I was bidden by a wraith.."
she smiled up at Oak and shakily got to her feet.
"if we leave now we should make it before sundown.."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:32 pm
"Summoned? (Oaks stomach clenches tightly.) Very well. We leave at once then? I assume this is a the less the better situation."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:36 pm
"kitsune, what is your name?"
Kitsune: "Gerrick."
"Come with us. I want to know if your concern was genuine."
Gerrick: "very well..."
taking Oak's hand she lead them off toward her old home in the forest and left word with the guard that she would find out for sure if the two kitsunes could be trusted.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:41 pm
"This all reaks of things beyond my ken." Oak says heavily. "So what is a wraith, and why did you have to answer it's summons? Why these two? They seem barely out of their mothers arms? what task do you have in mind this day? Mytil I worry for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:51 pm
"true they may be young but they need to have some of that innocence stolen...a wraith is a spirit that didn't go on to the afterlife."
she guided them all along a narrow unused track through the woods. within a few minutes they reached their destination. a clearing with a single tree house held aloft in the limbs of an oak. the center of the clearing was scorched and still hadn't regrown because the ground had be plowed with salt.

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:57 pm
Looking at the salted earth Oak looks like he is about to throw up. "Who would so violenty discrace the land like this what monsters? what demons would have the gaul to wipe out even the chance of life like this?" walking up to the oak sadly oak genly touches its trunk "Im so sorry." "Mytil. Why are we here? Why are we in such a painfull place. you dont speak as your self either. what is going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:13 pm
"they salted the earth to keep my mother from using her magic to douse the fire..somehow when I was cast into the same fire it doused itself.."
then a figure separated itself from the shadows inside the broken down tree house.
wraith: "I didn't think you'd come sister."
Mityl went pale. her blood was ice in her veins.
"Darrius?...but, you're dead.."
Darrius: "how observant." he stated dryly. "the truth is we need you're help. we can't cross the great divide.."
"but that would mean.."
Darrius: "it means there is a trine preventing us from crossing. it'll take another trine to defeat them and reopen the gates."
"but what is a trine?"
Darrius: "A trine is when three creatures are bound together in body, mind, and soul. they become one. they fight as one and they share their lives with one another. the trine is irrevocable. kill one memeber and you kill the others. free us."
"alright, but I want the cloak to remember you by."
Darrius: "done."
he handed her his cloak and stared at the two kitsune.
Darrius: "if you're going to ask me if they can be trusted the answer is yes..."

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:27 pm
Blushing bright green oak looks at the phantasmal creature. "Umm so your Mytils brother eh? uh listen umm..." Oak get tongue tied unable to finish his statement. "Mytil. This is really? Uh..." Oak starts scuffing his feet in the dirt.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games