Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Mewpher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:51 am
kill you in the electric chair  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:23 pm
with my super POWA!!!  

RONIN_13X

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:10 pm
I`ll hang you upside down. All the blood will eventually rush to the head, clotting and causing you to keel over after several hours of screaming with a really bad headache.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:08 am
Drown you....  

CrimsonxXxSolace

KO-KO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:09 pm
Yoiu look like a fairy! I'll have to go after you with a bug-spray can.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:19 am
cut you all around and let some big south american ants eat you  

Mewpher

Waverusher Kobi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:24 am
I'll cover you with liquid nitrogen.

And then when I take a baseball bat to you, you'll shatter into thousands of pieces.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:41 am
Hey, would you hold this toaster, close to your face *cough*and hair*cough* now while I... plug it in twisted  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mewpher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:02 am
mmmm... i'd inmovilize you first, after i'd torture and kill each member of your family in fron of you in diferent ways, after i'd kill you but slowly, making you wounds, lettin them heal infected, cutting off some fingernails first and after the fingers, causing extreme pain until you can't resist more then i'd torture you more and when i get bored kill you twisted whee xd rofl pirate burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:38 am
I'll drown you...

... IN FEATHERS. blaugh  

Waverusher Kobi

Mewpher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:15 am
put some air in your veins xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:28 pm
You'll be trampled to death by puppies.  

Waverusher Kobi

LaLadrona

Dapper Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:09 pm
*can't take credit for this, but if someone finds out where it's from I'll...well I guess I'll kill them actually*

Anyway, I would get you the winning lottery ticket. With the money, you would buy a watch and a ring. The day you bought them, the day after winning the money, you would go back to your apartment and begin cooking dinner.

While waiting or the stove to heat the oiled pan, you would try on the watch and ring. Too bad the ring was too big, it slides off and falls into the garbage disposal, you reach in after it and your watch catches on the blades.

During your feeble struggles, the pan on the stove catches on fire. Oh my. As the fire rises you grab a towel laying in reach and proceed to beat the flames with it from your posistion at the sink. The pan falls to the floor along with the flaming towel.

The flames have nearly consumed the kitchen when your hand comes free. Your alarm and extinguisher both fail, doesn't that suck? You go to the window and jump onto the fire escape, the ladder to the ground won't come loose, so you climb as low as you can and drop to the alley below.

With the smile of victory still upon your lips you turn to leave and slip on something arbitrarally thrown out a window previously. You land on your back under the fire escape and stare up as the ladder so firmly in place before drops down on your head and breaks your skull wide open on the filthy cement.

I'm afraid you didn't survive.

A pity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:00 am
Holy crap. Wow. Uh... WOW... gonk

Uh... I'll get a sumo wrestler to sit on you, crushing your bones to a fine powder.  

Waverusher Kobi

Mewpher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:12 am
i'd hit you until you get unconsius and then full your threat with snow  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games